Jenny Meets the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmmlarose
jmmlarose
40 Followers

The man scooted backwards until his head was positioned just inches above the blonde's completely hairless sex. He said something to his companion, smiled, and then like a starving man, dove in. The instant he did, the blonde's head rocked backwards and her mouth opened, letting out a soundless scream. Jenny observed the scene and made a comparison to her own life. Joe almost never went down on her. It wasn't his fault. He had done it more often when they first got together, but more often than not, she would stop him. She felt self-conscious about him being down there. What if she were sweaty? What if she didn't taste right? After being told to stop so often, Joe had pretty much stopped going down there. Watching the couple across the courtyard, though, it didn't appear that the blonde had any such hesitations, and neither did her partner.

Jenny worked her index finger into her pussy as well now and started sawing furiously in and out. Her wine was forgotten, as was Joe, as was everything else. These two creatures out of some erotic fantasy were the only thing that were real to her now. The man's head was obscured by one of the blonde's legs, but based on the way she writhed, and gripped his hair, and opened and closed her mouth, he knew what he was doing.

The blonde kept her left hand in the man's hair, while her right hand moved across her perfect breasts, playing and tweaking each nipple. Meanwhile, the man's hands were busy alternating between playing between the blonde's legs, and grabbing her ass roughly. His erection was still standing at attention, looking like a third leg in his position on all fours.

Jenny imagined the gorgeous man between her own legs, lapping at her pussy, and grabbing her ass. The blonde had a near perfect body, but Jenny had a better ass. That's right. She did have a great ass. Joe told her all the time, and even if it made her shy to admit it, she knew that other men looked at it, too. The man could grab her ass all he wanted. He could knead it, fondle it, he could stick his fingers in it. Maybe more. Jenny was losing her mind. The panties were now a nuisance the same way the yoga pants had been, so in one swift motion she removed them and tossed them to the side. She now lay, legs splayed open on her recliner, both hands attacking her pussy. While the fingers of her right hand penetrated her sex repeatedly, her left fingers flicked her clit. She was rocking her hips back and forth in time with the sawing of her right hand. Then she realized that she was also in rhythm with the rocking of the blonde across the courtyard.

The man was now using one of his hands to piston in and out of his partner's pussy, and she was responding by driving her weight down hard on him. The motion of his arm had started slow, but soon quickened until his arm was now a blur. The blonde's motions were no longer timed to anything, she was just bucking wildly now.

Jenny was in the same boat. She felt a familiar feeling coming over her. A tingling deep inside her body that was growing more and more intense. As she watched the blonde going crazy, she too was now furiously rubbing, fingering and grinding. The tingling spread.

Through the windows, the blonde's bucking suddenly stopped, and her whole body froze. Her back arched, and her head went back, displaying those perfect globes even more. Her mouth opened and she shook her head from side to side. The man's hands never relented, though.

Jenny wished she could hear the sounds coming from that apartment, but soon it wouldn't matter, because she would be making the same sounds herself. The tingling grew, and the moistness around her fingers increased. Her pussy clenched, first once, then twice, and then like a wave crashing down, it all hit her at once. She stopped the motion on her clit, but she left her fingers inside her, as her pussy locked onto them, trying to draw them deeper. Every other muscle in her body clenched as well. A scream came from somewhere inside her that she didn't know existed, and as her body shuddered violently she screamed out, "I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

Wave after wave of spasm hit her. Her fingers came free of her pussy, along with a torrent of juice. She didn't think she'd ever seen them so soaked. Somewhere in the corner of her mind, she wondered if she'd left a mess on the chair. But that thought was distant as she simply let herself sink deeper into it, every tension in every muscle fading away as quickly as it had come.

As Jenny's orgasm passed, the reality of the situation started to return. She was sitting in a recliner facing the window, which looked out on the courtyard of her condo building, watching a couple of strangers have sex, while she herself masturbated wildly to them. Only then did the realization hit her that if she could see her neighbours, maybe they, or others, could see her as well. Jenny quickly jumped off the chair. Instead of going for her soaked panties and yoga pants, she ran to the kitchen, and flicked off the light. It had been the only light in the condo. Maybe it hadn't been enough to allow people a proper view into the apartment. Then, she ran to the television and turned that off too, so that the dim light from the screen did not give her away either.

Only then did she make her way back to the recliner. She got on her hands and knees to search for her underwear in the dark. As she did so, she risked a glance outside. There were no immediate signs that anyone was watching her. There didn't appear to be any people standing at their windows trying to catch a glance into her unit. She let out an audible sigh of relief.

The couple that had been putting on a show for her earlier, also didn't seem to have noticed that they had lost an audience, and hopefully, they had never known they had had one in the first place. The man had climbed up the blonde's body, and he was now kissing her face and her neck, while his body hovered over hers. His cock looked as hard as ever, as it now aimed over the opening where the man's face and hands had just been.

"Christ, girl, get a hold of yourself," Jenny said to herself, as she noticed that she was once again frozen in place, only now she was on her hands and knees in a dark apartment, hunting for discarded panties. But, even as she said it, her right hand involuntarily went back to her vagina.

She was still sensitive, because as soon as she touched the lips, a shudder ran up her spine. She shook it off. She knew she should just grab her panties and pants, put the chair back where it had been, and then grab a cold shower. It was not right to be watching people in their most private moments. This was an invasion of their privacy. Plus, Joe would be home soon. Oh God. Joe. What would he think?

Despite all of these reflections, the couple with the bodies out of Greek mythology had once again stolen her attention.

Well, if they didn't want to be watched, maybe they shouldn't have started fucking by the window where the whole world could see them, Jenny thought. She knew full well that the rationalization was flimsy. She had just masturbated in very similar circumstances, and it wasn't as though she had been hoping for an audience. She would be mortified if anyone saw what she'd done.

Wouldn't she?

Her internal dialogue was cut short by movement from the other apartment. The couple had seemed to just be lovingly kissing and caressing each other's bodies for the last few moments, but now the man repositioned himself. He lined up his body with the blonde's, the engorged cock pointing straight at the toned woman's opening. The blonde's legs were blocking some of it, but Jenny had a good idea what would happen next. And happen it did.

Slowly, the man pushed his swollen girth into his partner's waiting hole. Even if Jenny couldn't get a good view of the full penetration, the look on the blonde's face told her exactly what she needed to know, her mouth opening wider and wider with every inch that entered her, until finally, she smiled widely once the sandy-haired man was all the way in.

He started thrusting his hips, slowly at first, the movements sensual and loving. Jenny without thinking was once again touching her pussy, and rubbing the engorged lips with her index and ring finger, while her middle finger played with her sensitive clit.

In short order, the man's slow movements began to pick up speed. In no time at all, the sensual love making had turned into rough fucking, as he slammed his cock into the blonde to the hilt. His face was pure animal lust, and hers face was unbridled ecstasy. With every plunge, Jenny was sure the woman was letting out a scream. Her neighbours must be able to hear them, Jenny thought, then realized how absurd it was to be concerned about sound when she had a front row seat to the whole experience.

The man was now on his toes, his hands on either side of the blonde, in a position that looked something like a push up. It allowed him to move even faster than before, pulling his long manhood out until only the tip was touching the blonde's lips, and then slamming forward until he was once again buried deep inside. He did this over and over and over again. His hips became a blur.

Jenny's hand became a blur. She was now on her knees, her right hand working furiously at her slit, while her left hand had gone under her shirt to tweak and play with her nipples. No, not again, she thought, but that thought was distant. Her brain was not in control right now. Her libido was.

The man shifted positions slightly again. This time, he got on his knees and raised the blonde's legs higher, positioning them on his shoulders. This gave him a better angle to go even deeper. Grabbing her hips, he started pounding her relentlessly.

With the blonde's legs up, Jenny had a better view of the full penetration. The blonde's completely hairless pussy spread over her partner's cock and looked as though it was inviting him in. All hope of removing herself from the situation was now gone.

Jenny rubbed her clit furiously. There was no gentle touching, only rough, hard stimulation. Her left hand was being equally as rough with her tits. Her breasts may have been smaller than the blonde's, but she wondered if the blonde's were anywhere near as sensitive. Joe had once made her orgasm using nothing but his mouth on her breasts. Now, she pulled and twisted each of her nipples in turn. Each violent action sent a shiver of pleasure shooting through her body. She moaned loudly, and continuously. Meanwhile, the man had not slowed down. He was holding the blonde's ass up to improve his angle as he buried himself deeper and deeper inside her. Each thrust ended in a slam against the blonde's firm thighs, and as he pulled back out, Jenny was just able to make out the sight of his balls swinging back and forth like a pair of manly pendulums.

The man's face was still contorted into that animalistic snarl. His eyes were fixed on his beautiful partner, as he rammed her continuously. At that pace, it would be impossible for him to keep going much longer.

The blonde tried to hold her generous breasts with one arm, to prevent them from bouncing too much as the man fucked her deep. She used her free hand to reach down to just above where she was being penetrated and rubbed her clit in a way that was not dissimilar to what Jenny was doing. Occasionally, she would bring her hand up from her clit so that she could add additional support to her breasts, but inevitably, she would once again reach down and play with herself as she continued to get pummelled.

The blonde's head was moving from side to side. She did not make eye contact with her partner. She couldn't. Her eyes were squeezed shut. She alternated between biting her lower lip, forming an O with her lips, and screaming something that looked an awful lot like, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK."

Jenny was bouncing up and down on her knees now. Her right arm was getting sore from the speed with which she was rubbing her clit, but she didn't dare stop. She was so close to cumming for the second time in just a few minutes. She could feel that sensation rising within her, then receding just a little until it rose again. Her whole body tingled. She was manhandling her breasts in a way that Joe had never done in all the years they'd been together. She wanted to close her eyes and lose herself in the feeling of her own pleasure, but she didn't dare rip her sight away from the pure animal sex that was happening across the courtyard.

The man stopped his pounding. He dropped the blonde's ass roughly on the ground and repositioned himself so that he now stood over her. Taking his glistening cock, wet with the blonde's pussy juice in his right hand, he guided it now towards the blonde's mouth.

With the man's assault on her pussy over, the blonde stopped thrashing and opened her eyes. When she saw what was in front of them, she wasted no time. She moved her left hand down to her pussy, and used her right hand to grab hold of the erection in front of her.

In one smooth motion, she inhaled the entire length and then let it pop loose. She repeated this motion two more times, and then just left the bulbous head between her lips, as she now concentrated on stroking the shaft with her right hand. There was no slow teasing this time. Her hand flew up and down the rod with the same speed that she was using to attack her clit.

Then, it was the man's turn to close his eyes and let his jaw drop. Jenny thought she knew what was coming, but at the last second, the sandy-haired blonde man surprised her. He pulled his cock out of the gorgeous blonde's mouth and replaced her hand with his. Three strokes was all it took.

Even from this far away, Jenny could see the man's whole body contract as the first shot of cum erupted from his cock and sprayed across the woman's chest. But he didn't stop there. Rope after rope of cum flew forth, painting the woman's breasts, stomach, chin and parts of the surrounding floor.

With every blast, the blonde massaged the sticky white cum into her body, as she smiled brightly staring at her partner reach ecstasy.

That sent Jenny over the edge.

"Oh shit," she whispered, as she felt the tingling feeling that started somewhere in the depths of her stomach and expanded outwards. Her toes curled, and she let out a loud scream. Her pussy got even warmer and then, she erupted. The juices flowed freely. Her fingers got wetter, and the wetness ran down her legs, and puddled on the floor. Part of her wanted to stop rubbing her clit, because it was so sensitive, but another part complained that it felt too good to stop. She kept rubbing, and she kept cumming.

Finally, the tingling died down. Her muscles relaxed, and she ceased her attack on her pussy. She crumpled into a heap on the floor, laying next to the pool of pussy juice she had just created.

"Holy shit," was all she could bring herself to say.

jmmlarose
jmmlarose
40 Followers
12