Jenny Pt. 02

Story Info
My dream comes true as Jenny moves in.
6.1k words
4.48
16.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

Boys will do anything to get the girl of their dreams. I probably did a little more than most, admitting to the law enforcement officers it was I who crashed the car that was actually driven by Jenny, the girl I'd had a massive crush on since forever. I wasn't even in the car when it happened! As she had been drunk at the time, she would have lost the job as a Correction Officer in the Justice and Correction Department she had worked so hard to get.

Accepting full responsibility, I ended up being tied down naked to a whipping bench and given forty eight strokes of the cane for my supposed crime. I hadn't realised that was going to be my punishment before I took the rap, Jenny had told me it was only going to be a fine, which she would pay. The other thing I didn't find out until it was too late to change our story, was that Jenny was the Correction Officer given the job of caning me. It was her first caning assignment!

Three months had passed since I took the blame for Jenny's mistake. It had cost me in a big way at the time, but I was certainly reaping the rewards for the excellent decision I'd made in choosing to help her. The girl I'd had a crush on since our teenage days had moved in with me and was at this moment lying naked, next to me in bed on her stomach with one leg draped over mine and her arm across my chest. She was asleep, but I was wide awake awaiting the radio alarm to switch on and wake her up. Hopefully, my raging morning erection would receive some nice attention to get the day off to a good start.

It didn't quite work out in my favour, as the moment Jenny reacted to the music suddenly exploding in our apartment, she jumped out of bed yelling something about being late.

"How can you be late?" I called as she disappeared into the bathroom. "The alarm came on at the same time it always comes on."

"I've got that thing this morning, you know, I told you about it the other day," she called from the bathroom.

I scratched my head. "What thing?"

"It's the meeting with my team leader; I get to find out my assignment. My three month probationary period ends today, don't you remember?"

Her voice was drowned out by the sound of the shower switching on, but yes, I did remember now that she'd said it. She was so enthusiastic about her job, she talked to me about it all the time, and I just didn't share her excitement. I listened to her like any good boyfriend would, but not much of what she told me stuck in my brain.

I had plenty of things of my own to think about, I was a freelance writer with no regular income, relying on discovering good scoops that would sell to the highest bidder. I didn't do too bad though, I was developing a good reputation for providing stories and investigations of interest to the public, but every piece of work I sold could always be my last. As soon as one was done, I had to look for the next.

But, as I lay on my back, erection slowly receding, some of the things Jenny had told me about her job came into my mind. She really got off on crime and especially punishment, she did have a bit of a sadistic nature, I knew that, which was why she had been so desperate to enter a career in the Justice and Correction department.

In the recent Judicial Revolution, women had been put in sole charge of all matters relating to criminal behaviour and punishment. All judges were women, all prosecutors were women, all physical punishments were administered by women, in fact, women held all positions of authority in the police and prison services. There were still plenty of male police officers and prison guards, as brute strength was still required in dealing with some violent offenders, but overall, women outnumbered men in those roles by three to one.

During Jenny's three month probation period, she'd sampled various parts of the Department. But, at this morning's meeting, she was desperate for a placement in the penitentiary close to where we lived; she wanted a hands on job dealing with prisoners on a daily basis. She wanted to be close to those offenders to be available to give canings and floggings to errant prisoners when required. She loved administering physical punishments, as I had found out first hand.

They'd allowed her to give a few canings during those first three months she'd joined, I was her first victim. Since then, she'd been given some training in the best way to inflict maximum pain with both whip and cane. It was bad enough receiving a caning from her before she was trained, what it would be like now to be caned by her, I dreaded to think. As much as I loved this beautiful, sexy woman, and as much as I knew her to be a lovely kind, thoughtful, caring person in everyday life, I also knew of her dark side. She genuinely loved inflicting corporal punishment on anyone who qualified to receive it.

I use the word 'qualified' rather than 'deserved', purposely, because it didn't matter to her whether the person deserved such punishment or not. Even if a miscreant came before her through a technicality in the law or a seemingly unfair or harsh conviction, she still dealt with him with enthusiasm, enjoying the kick she got out of inflicting pain lawfully in this way.

How do I know this? She told me herself.

Less than half an hour after the radio alarm had gone off, she was out the door and on her way to the Justice building where she'd caned me for the crime she'd committed not so long ago. Half an hour after she left, I got out of bed and prepared my day in a much more leisurely way. I had a big article to complete and a couple of others on the go, but everything was well in hand and I chose to spend the morning in the local coffee shop with my laptop, doing my work. I found the place so relaxing to work in, very handy for the continual coffee refills from the attentive staff, and as usual, it gave me a very productive start to the day.

Jenny returned home later than usual that evening flushed with excitement and joy.

"Looks like someone's had a good day," I said as she practically ran through the door and wrapped her arms around me giving me a massive hug and kiss.

"Couldn't have gone better," she said, beaming. "I got exactly what I wanted. I've to report to City Penitentiary 21 at 9am tomorrow. I'll be working on B wing which houses category green prisoners."

"That's brilliant, Jenny, well done."

"I know, it's a real hands on role, in direct contact with the prisoners."

"Will it be safe being so close to criminals?"

"Of course it's safe, there's lots of back up support. Like I said, this wing houses category green prisoners."

"Remind me what category green is."

"No dangerous prisoners, usually white collar crime, fraud, financial stuff, petty crime, more serious driving offences, that sort of thing. It'll be good working with them, helping them get their lives back on track."

I laughed a little more sarcastically than I'd intended.

"What?" she said, stepping back and frowning.

"Help them? Don't you mean whip them back into shape, literally."

"Michael, what do you take me for?" A look of innocence grew across her face, but also a smile.

"I know what you're like, you've told me. You'll be hoping one of them steps out of line so you can stretch them over a whipping frame and beat their asses with a cane."

She shrugged, unable to deny it. "I'll be doing my job genuinely trying to help them, but if they step out of line, I admit, I will enjoy caning them. But only if they deserve it." She moved close to me again and pressed her body against mine.

I accepted her embrace, wrapping my arms around her slim figure. "At least you're honest about it," I said.

"Just the thought of it is getting me aroused, Michael."

My penis was stirring and she could feel it through my trousers. She rubbed herself hard against me.

"You do get turned on with your weird desires," I said.

"Those weird desires might work to your advantage. Caning turns me on so much, you're likely to get a good screwing when I get home after striping some poor prisoner's backside."

I couldn't understand why dealing out punishment turned her on so much, but who was I to complain if I was to benefit. And of course, the benefits started right there, right then, as she practically dragged me into the bedroom.

Over the next few days, Jenny came home absolutely buzzing from her work. It was sex every night, and not just the once and straight to sleep, she was insatiable, craving orgasm after orgasm. After a week where I was feeling physically exhausted waking up in the morning, thankfully she began to slow down; not stop, just slow down. Instead of finishing the first round and getting immediately into the second round, she was giving me a breather. And instead of it going into a third or even a fourth round, she was settling for two, and sometimes even just one.

This gave her more time to talk, telling me a little of the particular things that were driving her lust for sex. The big thing she'd discovered was, the no masturbation rule was once again strictly enforced in prisons since the female reforms. She'd known about its history from her studies in crime and punishment for which she had a degree. But, she admitted to being shocked at how strictly this rule was now being adhered to in modern day prisons. What was a bigger shock was how the female guards used the rule for their amusement.

"It honestly didn't occur to me how being in prison was so sexually frustrating," she said, laying next to me naked in bed having just completed round one. "Ok, it sounds pretty obvious, two guys, deprived of physical contact with wives or girlfriends, in a tiny cell together twenty three hours a day. It's not exactly the most private place, or the nicest environment to suddenly start thinking about sex. That's why I was surprised when one of the girls told me, the men still get a massive build up of sexual frustration, and need to masturbate to relieve those tensions. But they're not allowed to."

"Sounds awful," I sympathised. I was genuinely sorry for those guys locked up and unable to have what I so freely got practically every night. Maybe I didn't have so much sympathy for violent offenders, or murderers and rapists, but the ones in the green wing weren't dangerous criminals, just people who had made mistakes.

Jenny laughed. "Do you know, some of the girls told me they deliberately try and get the prisoners turned on, knowing how worse it makes it for them."

"Why would they do that?" I was genuinely shocked. I frowned at Jenny, almost disbelieving what she'd said.

"Oh, it's so funny watching the prisoners' faces when the girls go in the cells and get close to them. They're so sex starved, just a whiff of perfume sets them off and they have such sad faces when the girls leave them. And if the prisoners get caught masturbating, they get written up for it."

"That's terrible," I leaned away from Jenny to look at her fully in the face. "Isn't that illegal or something?"

"You mean, turning them on, on purpose?"

"Yeah, it's like you're deliberately provoking them."

"Not our fault if men naturally get turned on by women. Those men are in prison to be punished, not served up with a diet of sexual favours," she argued.

"But those guards are making the situation worse for them." I was a little disturbed by what Jenny was saying to me. "They're serving prison sentences to pay their debt back to society. The judge didn't award them time being teased by a bunch of sex torturers."

"Michael, don't be so dramatic." Now it was Jenny's turn to be shocked. "It's just a part of their punishment for breaking the law." Her slinky body climbed on top of me and my penis immediately stirred to life again. "Just like this is part of your reward for being my boyfriend."

As she manoeuvred her soft, wet pussy over my penis causing it to grow to full erection, she allowed it to slip easily inside. She began to move her body sensually up and down inviting me to savour the exquisite delights she had to offer. My thoughts remained briefly on those men, imagining them laying on their beds in the bare cells of the penitentiary probably dreaming of what I was experiencing for real. Those thoughts quickly disappeared as Jenny's thrusts became more serious, completely taking over my senses.

My penis was being pulled deep inside her as her hips thrust back and forth stroking along its length infusing it with the most ecstatic pleasure. She was doing most of the work using my rock hard member to further her own pleasure, but this was mutually beneficial as I enjoyed some of the most amazingly pleasurable feelings possible. I could feel another climax slowly rising within me, and I knew from Jenny's quickening pace, she was getting close, too. She was moaning loudly, her mouth buried into my neck, her fingers gently running through my hair, oh, I so loved her doing that.

As her climax arrived, she pushed herself up with her arms locked, hands on either side of my head, her long hair falling from one side of her head onto my chest. I thrust upwards as my own orgasm hit, pumping my semen hard inside her, her vagina accepting, sucking in every last drop, draining me as thrust after thrust, I ejaculated into her.

As we eased ourselves down from the heights of euphoria, Jenny lay gently down onto my chest. I could feel her hot breath as she panted, gently rubbing her soaking pussy against my quickly wilting penis to ease a few aftershocks from her body. My arms were wrapped around the dampness of her back and I kissed the top of her head; I loved this wonderful, sexy, beautiful woman so much, but when her fingers ran over my sensitive nipples and she spoke in a whisper to me, she reminded me of the perverse demons that lived inside her head.

"You can thank prisoner 87146 for that, Michael."

"Jenny!" I said, pushing her to the side so I could lean up on an elbow and look at her.

"What?" she was grinning at me. "It was a joke."

"It didn't sound like it to me."

"There's no such person as prisoner 87... whatever number I said, I made it up."

Maybe it was a joke, but it showed me what was on her mind during sex, even if I was feeling the benefit of it. Her wicked, sexy grin weakened my resolve, and despite still being unhappy that such things turned her on, I smiled at her, willing to accept her for all her strange ideas.

Things continued much the same, sex was plentiful and exceptional. It was still obvious she was getting off on the misfortune of some very frustrated and powerless prisoners under her control, but she never used her newly found female dominance over me, so that was ok. Only on that one occasion when I had taken the blame for her crashing her own car, had I personally felt the dark side of Jenny. Other than that, despite the society of female dominance in which we lived growing stronger each day, we lived our lives as equals.

Even though she knew I wasn't into punishments like she was, she still told me as much about what went on in the penitentiary as she could. She was on the corporal punishment rota, which meant she was the Correctional Officer who administered whippings or canings one day every three weeks. She absolutely loved that day when it came around. Sometimes she would be required to administer this type of punishment to newly convicted low level offenders who had been sentenced to just a caning, similar to my own experience. Other times it would be to give corporal punishment to prisoners who had stepped out of line within the Penitentiary.

There was one particular prisoner she told me about over several days who was six months into a two year sentence for financial irregularities at the company he owned. She told me how the female guards were attracted to him; he was tall, handsome and apparently well endowed. They knew all this because he was monitored in the showers by the female guards who would gather in a group to watch him. As embarrassing as it was for him, Jenny told me he couldn't help but become aroused by the female presence in the showers, and the sight of his nine inch erect penis had many of them disappearing to the bathroom with vibrators to ease their own tensions.

I was horrified at the stories she told about this poor guy, if not a little jealous that my girlfriend was ogling his body. I even suspected she disappeared into the bathroom afterwards, herself. I had come more and more to terms with Jenny's sexual appetite and where it came from, but she seemed very much in love with me, as I was with her, and sex remained mind-blowing. So, I was increasingly referring myself to the phrase -- never look a gift horse in the mouth -.

"We got him!" were the first words out of her mouth one night she came home after her two until midnight shift.

I was already in bed, but still reading, as it was almost 1am. "Got who?" I looked up at her, taking off my reading glasses.

"Prisoner Harris."

"Do I know about him?" I asked, thinking he was one of those she'd told me about, but had probably not listened.

"The well hung company owner doing two years for financial irregularities."

"Oh, him," I said, not too enthusiastically.

"He got caught in the middle of jerking off when Elaine opened his cell door this morning."

"Oops, that's embarrassing," I said, feeling for the guy. At least I was glad it wasn't Jenny who'd walked in on him. "I suppose he'll be in the hole for a month."

"It gets better," Jenny said, almost dancing at the foot of the bed.

"Better?" I didn't know where this was going.

"He was so close to climax, he couldn't stop himself, even though she was standing right in front of him..." she paused for dramatic effect, "... he spurted all over her uniform. Not only has he been written up for gunning, he's also charged with sexual assault."

"Oh, shit," I said. That sounded bad for him, but he must have been so desperate, and I knew, once you get to a certain point, it's very difficult to stop. "So, what's going to happen to him?"

"He'll get a month in the hole for gunning, but, he'll also receive a caning for the sexual assault before he goes down. And guess who's next on the rota for corporal punishment? Me!" she yelled her answer before I had the chance to reply.

I frowned at her, dismayed and confused why she was so happy she was going to punish someone for relieving himself in a natural and necessary way. The prison guard could easily have stepped outside the cell to give him privacy when she realised what he was doing. I'm sorry to say, my selfishness rose to the surface and I began to get aroused as I saw Jenny's reddening cheeks. I knew what was going to happen next, and when she took off her jacket and slipped out of her tight prison uniform pants, my hopes were confirmed.

As her G-string dropped to the floor and she climbed naked into bed alongside me, she said: "In two days time, I get to give him forty strokes of the cane. He'll be stripped naked in front of the female staff to receive his punishment."

"You'd better go easy on me tonight," I said, "Because I reckon, I'll need to keep my strength up for when you come home that night."

She pulled the covers back and her mouth fell onto my throbbing penis as I slid down the bed to lay on my back. Her legs straddled my face, and her sopping wet pussy, with the smell of arousal and a long day of work exciting my nostrils, we devoured each other orally, quickly resulting in the most ecstatic of pleasurable shared climaxes.

Jenny jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom where she had a quick shower, and in no time at all she was back in my arms for another two hours of lustful pleasure. I really didn't know why she bothered to shower.

I have to admit, the day Jenny was due to cane the company owner who'd spurted his load over a female prison guard, I couldn't wait for her to come home. About ten percent of me felt for the guy who was going to experience an arse load of pain, literally, from my gorgeous girlfriend. Ninety percent hoped Jenny would get what she needed from carrying out the punishment and come home to me for a sex marathon. That was the plan for both of us, we'd even agreed to abstain completely the day before so our desperation for each other's bodies would be peaked. Needless to say, I didn't get much work done as I clock watched all day waiting for her to burst in through the door ripping off her clothes.

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12