All Comments on 'Jenny Pt. 02'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is becoming extremely promising. If you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3 ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs to be continued, Ace story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing story, very excited to see where it goes

ArtswitchArtswitchover 2 years ago

Some parts are not so credible. But a a man is lucky if his wife loves to cane and loves to let her stress feed a fierce sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, when is the next part? I can't wait until he is in prison and Jenny gets to cane him really, really hard for some trumped up minor infraction. Or maybe there are other guards that beat the crap out of him when they find out that he wrote about them after that other publisher "outs" him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really looking forward to where this goes

william48william48almost 2 years ago

Are we going to get any more of this or has David and Becky taken over?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Should continue into a mini series. Would love to know how Jenny canes him when he's inside!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would love to see where this series goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would absolutely love to see where this goes! Great story so far, Olly!

ph1lboyph1lboyover 1 year ago

Any chance of part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I would have liked to find out how much Harris was dealing with his pain. Was his beating taken care of by a nurse later or was he not allowed any pain relief whatsoever? Did he suffer any bleeding or deep purple welts that needed medical attention? How long did he have to wallow in pain before the guards made him get up and walk around. The prisoners should have been caged so that they would not be able to masturbate at all. Glad she does not take her training to home after she beat her boyfriend that one time, or maybe she should have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bro needs to finish this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any news on when the next instalment of Jenny might be along, Olly?

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

Very well written, can see the boyfriend getting another very painful caning soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous