Jenny Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her nakedness sent a shiver of excitement through her and her nipples stiffened even more. She had always been happy with her figure and would often stand in front of a mirror, turning to see herself from different angles and admiring the soft curves of her own body. Her hands slid back up to her breasts and she began to softly cup them, squeezing them and lifting them as she gave in to her desires. Her eyes closed she continued to touch and caress, soft moans of pleasure now escaping her lips. Her fingers expertly teasing and touching she softly pinched her nipples, the sensations arrowing down to her loins. She pinched harder, knowing from years of practice that she enjoyed the feelings that it brought. Pulling her nipples upwards she let out a groan of pleasure and one hand dropped between her legs. Her fingers cupped her mound and pressed. "Mmmmmmmmm!" She needed this.

Retreating to the bed, her champagne in one hand, she lay back against the soft sheets and huge pile of luxurious cushions and returned her hand between her legs. Caressed and seduced by the fabrics under her body, her inhibitions lowered by the champagne, her desire grew more intense. Her fingers parted her soft folds and found dampness building quickly. "Ohhhhhhhh." she sighed. She reached out to the glass on the table beside her and sipped champagne as she continued to caress herself. Her senses overloaded with pleasure.

Her phone buzzed. She knew who it was.

She picked it up and read the message, one hand still between her thighs, caressing herself.

Viktor: Do you like room?

Jenny: It's amazing. Thank you so much.

Viktor: You can live every day like this Jenny. If you say Yes.

She paused her self-pleasuring as the idea of submitting to his proposal dawned on her for the first time. She had to admit she was now thinking about it.

Jenny: I have questions.

Viktor: Ask

Jenny: Was that your wife at the bar?

Viktor: Yes

Jenny: Does she know about this?

Viktor: I don't care. You do not worry about it.

Jenny: This agreement between us. Do you just mean sex?

Viktor: Yes of course. I want to have you. I want your body Jenny. I will pay for it. Pay very well.

She paused before continuing.

Jenny: But I can say No to sex at any time?

Viktor: That will never happen.

Jenny: Why?

Viktor: You will always want me after our first time together.

Viktor: It will be amazing.

Viktor: You will want me to fuck you all the time.

For some reason those words caused a sudden surge of arousal in Jenny and she gasped, her hands returned between her thighs and her fingers felt a renewed surge of moisture. Already in a state of sensory arousal with champagne, her luxurious suite, the soft bed clothes and her own physical needs, her movements quickened. This man, this powerful, confident, bull-ish man lusted after her. This huge alpha male wanted her!

She moaned out loud and threw back her head as she felt an orgasm building deep inside her. She dropped her phone as her eyes screwed tight shut and she whimpered her pleasure as her fingers stimulated her slippery clitoris, her back arched off the bed and she cried out loud.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........yessssssssssssss!"

It was an intense climax that had Jenny shuddering and twitching, her back arched up further from the bed, her nipples were erect jutting up from her breasts and her pussy gushed warm nectar. Before it had finished unbelievably she felt a second peak quickly building.

"Ohhhh goddddd......ohhhhh GODDDDDDDD!!" she wailed as it crashed into her seconds later, her fingers a blur between her legs as she rode out another eye watering climax.

After about 20 seconds the heights of her pleasure gradually subsided and she relaxed back down to the bed, her fingers softly caressing her slick lips. She moaned softly to herself, basking in the afterglow of her first ever double orgasm.

Rolling onto her stomach she giggled to herself, "Oh my god", this whole situation had totally overtaken her senses. She was utterly seduced by everything that had happened to her and it had taken her to new levels of pleasure. She smiled to herself, still a background buzz of excitement and picked up her phone and typed.

Jenny: Explain how the agreement will work. I need more detail to make my decision.

Viktor: I live in Moscow. I travel many times each year. All over the world.

Viktor: When in London or Paris we will meet.

Jenny: How often is that?

Viktor: 4 or 5 times each year.

Jenny: For how long?

Viktor: A few days each time.

Again Jenny paused before replying with a grin.

Jenny: Take me to dinner tomorrow evening. I will give you my answer.

Viktor: 8pm Take a taxi to Mironi restaurant in the next village.

Jenny: OK

Viktor: And look in the bed cabinet now Jenny.

She stretched over to the bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. Inside was a gold American Express card with her name on it. She put her hand to her mouth: "Oh my god!!!"

12