All Comments on 'Jenny Takes a Lover'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another WACC

How original. What character development. What a plot twist....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wella wella

this is the first time something like this happened NOT... I just cannot count the times

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Finally a good hot wife story on a Loving Wife site.

All five stars

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Not enough detail

It seemed as though you were in a hurry to write this. Slow down. The hottest part of a story like this isn’t the sex. It’s the build-up. The anticipation. Show us how this couple came to this decision. Don’t merely tell us they decided to take this leap. Take us through the entire process. Give us their dialog. Make us understand how they arrived at this place.

Also, show us something about this other guy. I don’t think he had a single line of dialog. Is he nothing more than a human dildo? If you’re going to write in the first person, tell us what the narrator is feeling at crucial points in the story. Otherwise, stick to third person.

That’s my advice. Free of charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Writer

Here's some advice. Never listen to a fucking retard like swingerjoe since he doesn't know the difference between first and third person point of view.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great writing

I love husbands who are man enough to share their brides xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When you take a look at the typical cuck, "man enough" is not exactly what comes to mind. Being a total pushover is not generally considered a manly trait, which helps explain why their wives don't rely on them to be sexually satisfied.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Clarification - I created a misunderstanding

The inference from my previous comment is that I think more of husbands who allow their wives to take a lover. I apologize that I presented an incorrect inference. Personally my husband and I are wide open, not everyone is and I in no way believe that my arrangement should be the model for everyone else. If I poll my friends male and female I would discover that more are monogamous than not. Also, it’s critical that the couple are always on the same page, always. Different strokes for different folks. Hope that explains me a bit better. Again, apology for sending the wrong message. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap

Garbage story plain and simple another cock wimp and Annette Bishop just another woman who would cheat on her husband if he let her or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another wife that love fucking another man more than she love only her husband fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey, if it works for them, why not?

Of course, it almost always doesn't. Most don't find out why not until its too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pushover

I am a fit, good looking, in shape, United States Marine. I am no pushover, nor am I a Cuck.

I allow my goddess to play, because we both enjoy it, and, I am very well equipped too.

VictorCharlieVictorCharlieover 6 years agoAuthor
To my closeted Cuck fans

To My Anonymous Commenter

Gentle reader, oh how very far

You've come to damn me with 1 star.

I see that you don't share my kinks,

And thus opine, my story stinks.

My words were penned with great care, but

Did not help you to bust a nut.

Perhaps I'm just too erudite,

Or else, you're just not stroking right.

You say my writing's horrid fluff,

But you still stop to read my stuff,

And comment how you hate a cuck,

And how my wordsmithing doth suck.

But this one fact lessens the sting:

You haven't writ a God damn thing.

Credit to Avenger5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Wife sharing stories are garbage. Period. One Star for this non-erotic trash.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
The solution is in your own hands, Anonymouse

You say "Wife sharing stories are garbage.

If that's what you believe, don't read them and don't score them. Leave them for others who wish to read those kinds of stories.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was a hot story. I don’t like the thought of sharing for me and could never understand a guy that allows his wife to fuck others but none for him. These two seem to enjoy what happened and maybe she would watch him next time. Lots of guys I know growing up hooked up with couples in the city . Some hubbies I guess get off on watching which I can’t understand the pleasure in being humiliated and emasculated. Why would the hubby want to fuck his own wife. We were in our early 20s and my friend went to hotel with a couple and fucked the wife all night in front of the hubby. He said at one point he was pulling her hair while pummeling her ass while she looked into hubbys eyes. They made hubby sleep in the chair while they played all night . Even before leaving he had her run him than kiss hubby . Sick shit and in my opinion twisted but as long as it’s not me it make a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take heart

99% of the negative comments are by the same work. He posts under the names justgr8, just8reading, Impo_64 and numerous anonymous accounts. Everyone else is smart enough to know that these stories definitely belong in the Loving Wife category, as Literotica’s open description is “extra marital fun, wife sharing, swinging, etc.” I think he need to read Harlequin Romance novels. Keep writing and we will all continue to read and enjoy them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *’s just to piss off that loser

It’s hilarious (and really sad) that he spends all his time creating multiple accounts just to post negative comments on these stories. How pathetic is it to waste so much time and energy and never realize he is not making any impact at all on those who enjoy these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horney as hell !!!

I really got off on this story, I’d love to share my gf but finding the correct method or taking that initial first step is proving very difficult. This is how I’d imagine it would happen and how it like it to happen. The story was well written, not too long and held my attention throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Love the story, we saw you on B2W and had to read some of your work here. Good job look us up sometime.

CSCouple

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dear author

It matters not that we have nothing published. Whether we are named "Anon" or "VictorCharlie" until you post your home address and telephone number, you too, are anonymous. And it doesn't take a published author to recognize material that is poorly thought out, lacking in originality and just flat out boring. So you have yourself a peachy day. But this is still a badly done story with thoroughly unlikable characters.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

So bad that even it's defenders look like idiots. Reads as if it was , indeed, written by a ragged, guerilla fighter in a jungle somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous