Jenny's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Shy Jenny's life changing experiences at her new college.
4.2k words
4.63
11.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenderly
Tenderly
35 Followers

I advise you to read the previous chapters if you haven't done so already. In case you don't, here is a short summary:

Jenny, a shy 21-year-old college student, met Sophie, a strong-willed, cool girl, on her first day at her new school. Sophie then tricked Jenny into getting her ears pierced, something her very strict parents had strictly forbidden her to do. Under the pretense of getting Jenny ready for her first Halloween party, Sophy soon follows this up, by first getting her drunk and then pushing her to get her nose and belly pierced. At the party Jenny realizes she is actually in love with Sophie. They end up in Sophie's room kissing and cuddling until they fall asleep.

***

Chapter 3 - Arrival

The next morning, Jenny awoke in Sophie's bed, still wearing her costume. Looking up, she saw the same beautiful girl she had fallen in love with the day before. She had had a horrible hangover but still couldn't suppress a wide smile. This caused her nose to sting badly. For a moment she had forgotten her new alterations.

Jenny snuck out of Sophie's room, careful not to wake her. After a hot shower, she stood naked in front of her mirror. Her new sparkling nose stud drew her eyes to her very red and swollen nose. It looked like she had been fighting. The large floating gem in her belly, in comparison, was just sexy. The skin surrounding it wasn't irritated at all.

She swept her blonde hair behind her ears to take in all of her forbidden jewelry.

"If my parents saw me like this," Jenny thought, "They would disown me."

The thought scared her less than it should have. Hiding her ears and belly would be simple enough. She always wore her hair down and before yesterday had never left her room with her belly exposed. Her hair could also be quickly dyed back. That left her nose piercing. It would be impossible to hide, at least not until it was fully healed. As a last resort, if she had to face her parents, she would have to let it close up. Taking another close look at her puffy but sparkling nose, she was more resolved than before to never let that happen.

She had to figure out how to clean her new piercings, as she couldn't remember a thing the piercer had told her the previous afternoon. Putting on shirts or tops was another new challenge she had to master as she had to make sure that they didn't snag on her nose or her belly piercings. After a hurried breakfast, she headed off to her classes.

Arriving at her first lecture, she realized it would be an exhausting day. She was constantly being asked about her nose piercing and new hair color. Some people gave her compliments, while some looked at her like she had gone mad. She was amazed at how little the more disrespectful comments hurt her. She was even more surprised that so many people actually noticed the changes.

She had just finished her second class when she got a text message from Sophie:

"Just woke up. Meeting in your room tonight? Love you!"

Reading this, a warm glow spread throughout her whole body. She wrote a quick answer:

"Sure! Love you too!"

Realizing she was already late, she hurried off to her next class. After her last lecture, she hurried back to her dorm. Just as she arrived, she received another text message:

"Hey, I'm running a bit late. Can you wait a bit longer?"

Jenny replied, "No problem!"

Ten minutes later Sophie knocked on the door and rushed in. They gave each other a brief kiss and Sophie said out of breath.

"I ran a bit late organizing something. Sorry!"

Jenny asked, "What are you planning?"

Sophie grinned and said, "You'll find out next Saturday evening. It'll be great!"

For the first time that day, Jenny's shy nature awoke and she couldn't stop herself from asking, "Please give me a hint."

Sophie just grinned and replied, "I'm sure you'll like it!"

Jenny, taking the hint, stopped digging deeper. She leaned closer and gave Sophie a long loving kiss.

Over the next few days, Sophie was suspiciously busy. They hardly saw each other. When they did, they smooched more than they talked. Jenny decided not to head back to the salon and get her hair dyed brown again, as she had initially intended. She, on one hand, had gotten used to her new color, on the other she wanted to display her commitment to Sophie.

As the days went by and other people's interest in her dwindled, Jenny's insecurities returned. Sophie's frequent absences further lowered her confidence.

For Jenny, time seemed to pass slower than normal as Saturday arrived. Her mind seemed to switch between dread and excitement at an ever-increasing rate. Sophie had told her to meet her at her car. Arriving a bit early, Jenny lazily leaned on Sophie's car. A black Mercedes pulled up next to her.

A guy dressed in black walked up and asked, "Hello! Are you waiting for Sophie?"

Jenny answered tentatively, "Yes. Why are you asking?"

The guy replied "I'm your driver for tonight. Come with me, please"

They walked back to his car. He opened the door so Jenny could climb in. As they set off she thought "This is surreal. She must've planned something extra special."

A minute into the ride, her mind reminded her of something she had confessed to Sophie on Halloween.

"I think I am addicted to the pain." Jenny had told her.

Back then, high on endorphins and very drunk, she might even have meant it. Now, however, the thought that Sophie might have taken her seriously and was now planning to drag her back to the Tattoo shop was making her queasy. She already had gotten six holes through her body in as many weeks. She couldn't imagine herself getting another one for a long time. Another horrible thought shot through her mind. Sophie might suggest that she should get a tattoo. She shuddered.

Jenny was relieved when they arrived at a small Vietnamese restaurant where Sophie was already waiting. The driver opened the door to allow Jenny to exit. Sophie had a huge grin spread across her face. Her worries rising again, Jenny could read in her eyes that sharing a nice meal would only be the prelude. Sophie put a small bag on the ground and gave Jenny a big hug.

After pulling away she said, "I'm sorry I was so busy these last days. I've been planning this all week and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will."

After they were seated at a table for two, Jenny asked, "So, what is the plan?"

Sophie answered with a devilish grin, "We eat. After that, you'll see..."

Soon the food came. Jenny was curious, as she had never had authentic Vietnamese cuisine before, and ate. Sophie offered Jenny some of her favorite dishes to try. Jenny loved them all. Their meal finished, she got up to go to the bathroom.

When she returned to the table, she saw a small wrapped box in place of her empty plate. Jenny tore the wrapping paper off and opened the box. Inside was a pair of silver hoop earrings. They must have been 4 inches in diameter and were made out of a thick, twisted wire. She looked up in surprise and noticed that Sophie was now wearing a similar pair.

"Thank you very much!" She said, "I love them."

"There is a catch." Sophie responded, "I would like you to wear these constantly, as long as we are together. Day and night, no excuses."

Jenny, not fully grasping what she was agreeing to, grinned and said "I accept your terms. Could you help me put them on? I've never changed my studs since getting them."

"Sure!" Sophie answered while getting up.

She carefully removed Jenny's left pearl and put it in the open box. She then slowly pushed the new earring in. As it slid through her recently healed hole, Jenny felt a slight discomfort. She heard a small click and Sophie told her to turn her head.

She repeated the same process on the right ear and said, "Done! I love how they look on you."

Jenny carefully moved her head, feeling them swing freely in her ears, occasionally bumping into her neck. It was a very unfamiliar but strangely erotic feeling. She hoped she wouldn't get used to it too quickly.

She got up and walked back to the bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror over the sink. The hoops made her look very sexy, but at the same time, a bit cheap. They would be her constant companions from now on. She felt very naughty thinking about her promise to Sophie. It would be a public display of her commitment to her. That had obviously been her intention.

After Sophie had paid the bill, they headed back to the limousine, which was waiting for them in front of the restaurant. Sophie told the driver to head to the second address she had given him. They smooched the entire way to their destination. Their movements combined with the motion of the car made Jenny's new earrings swing and twist. The hoops seemed to have a mind of their own.

When they pulled up at their destination, Jenny immediately knew what would come next. They had arrived at the same piercing shop where she had gotten her belly and nose done over a week ago. She remained silent on the way to the entrance. Not wanting to ruin their fresh relationship, she swallowed any objections that tried to escape. Her last visit had turned out for the better in the end. She desperately hoped this time would be the same. She had to trust Sophie's judgment!

The piercer greeted them warmly as they entered. "Hello again. I've already got everything prepared. I just need you to sign the form again."

Jenny did so without inspecting the rest of the release. She was distracted because Sophie was signing a similar paper. A moment later, they entered the piercing room, where a lot of tools were already spread out on a table.

Sophie gave Jenny a large kiss and whispered, "Our last one for some time".

Jenny knew at that moment she would be getting a tongue stud.

"Please take a seat," the piercer said to Jenny.

She did as he asked and he gave her a small cup full of mouthwash.

As she swished the burning liquid in her mouth, the piercer asked her, "Are you sure you are ready for this? This will hurt a lot. Much more than the standard piercing."

Jenny, not understanding what he was talking about, simply nodded. Whatever Sophie had planned for her, she could take.

He gave her a large container to spit the mouthwash into, asked her to open her mouth very wide, and to stick her tongue out as far as she could. He took a pen and began marking her.

This took much longer than she had expected. He looked at her tongue from above and below. He even made her curl her tongue.

When he and Sophie were finally satisfied, he asked her, "Do you want to check the placement in the mirror?"

Jenny, not trusting her legs anymore, simply answered, "No."

The piercer now showed her a similar long needle he had used to pierce her belly, and how the stud (he called it a barbell) could slip inside it.

"This way, once you are pierced, I simply pull the needle all the way through and your jewelry stays behind." He explained.

This made a lot of sense to Jenny. She was also relieved to see that the jewelry was much thinner than the one Sophie was wearing.

"Once I've pierced you, make sure to keep sticking your tongue out." He continued, taking a clamp.

He roughly took hold of her tongue with it. It hurt a bit. This didn't worry Jenny nearly as much as the fact that it felt like the clamp was off-center. As she couldn't speak, she kept quiet about this, though. He took the needle and, without waiting, swiftly pierced her.

She flinched. It hurt quite a bit, but nowhere as bad as she had expected after the piercers' warning.

While he was fumbling with her new jewelry, Jenny, thinking back at her belly piercing experience thought "Compared to that, this was nothing..."

"Keep your tongue out,'' the piercer said as he took off the clamp.

Instead of putting it away, though, he grabbed her tongue again a bit to the left from where it had been only moments ago. Before Jenny realized what was happening, the piercer was pushing a second needle through her tongue.

Caught off guard, Jenny didn't even feel it going through. Only when he started screwing on the bottom ball of the second stud did she realize that she just had gotten a second tongue stud. The pain that was now rushing in and the total loss of control over what was happening to her body made her very wet all of a sudden. She feared the piercer might notice the smell that was rising from her privates.

He removed the clamp, looked at her, and said, "The easy part's done. If you need a break, I can totally understand."

This statement dumbfounded Jenny. "Whad do you mean?" she asked with a strong lisp, every syllable hurting.

He replied with a worried look, "Well, your third tongue piercing, of course. The one she," he pointed at a grinning Sophie," had to talk me into performing on you. I usa..."

"Whadever she dold you ish fine with me," lisped Jenny quickly.

Three tongue piercings were a lot. Sophie had outplayed her for the third time in a row. Already two studs in and sitting in front of the piercer, backing out was unthinkable. She was now so deep down the rabbit hole, one more would hardly matter. Not to mention that Jenny feared it might ruin their relationship. If Sophie was convinced that this was what was right for her, she would get it. Even if she hadn't shared, her thought process this time.

The piercer looked at her for a moment and said, "This is a procedure that is rarely performed. And as you clearly don't know what is about to happen, let me explain: She asked me to pierce you with this needle" he showed her a very thick needle "then I'm going to use this taper " he showed her a long conical rod "to stretch the hole so your gauge 6 jewelry will fit through. Are you absolutely sure you want this done?"

Jenny looked at the barbell the piercer had pointed at. It was very thick, maybe even of the same size, Sophie was wearing.

Jenny looked first at her, then at the piercer, and said weakly, "Yeth!"

"Think this through! This is very extreme stuff! It's gonna hurt more than you could ever imagine." He said to her again.

Jenny was getting very nervous. Thinking about the pain, she hesitated but trusting in her lover said "I wand id."

He again asked her to stick her tongue out, took a new clamp, and used it to grip it tightly. It was very uncomfortable, as he had grabbed her tongue much further back than the last two times.

Jenny felt the tip of the needle touch her tongue and closed her eyes.

With a lot of effort and very slowly, the piercer drove the needle through her tongue. Jenny let out a long scream, her fingers digging into the chair's armrests. Tears shot into her eyes. She felt her whole body shake.

The piercer, not paying any attention to her reaction, let go of the needle, which stayed in place. Using the taper, he pushed the needle through and out. He swiftly stretched the new hole. Inch by inch, he advanced the smooth rod through her tortured tongue. It was on fire. Jenny could see stars behind her tightly closed eyelids. The pulsating pain made them move out of focus. When the taper was almost through, she had a mind-shattering orgasm, the strongest one she had ever experienced. It seemed to last forever and ever and ever.

Everything went black.

When her thoughts returned, the first thing she noticed was her burning tongue. It was nothing compared to the pain she had felt only moments before, but still horrible. The second thing she realized was that her tongue was back in her mouth. Moving it hurt even worse. She carefully maneuvered it to the roof of her mouth. She felt the two smaller studs and further back in the middle was an enormous ball. The piercer must have finished his job while she had been unconscious. It took her a moment to open her teary eyes.

"Well, I think she is awake," Sophie said to the piercer.

"I m o oy... I o o..." Jenny tried to say, not able to move her tongue.

Sophie kissed her on her cheek and said, "It's all done. I am so proud of your strength, and how you went through with it." She got closer and whispered in her ear, "And judging from your reaction, you have enjoyed it more than you might realize."

Sophie winked and kissed Jenny again. Jenny was still too stunned to take in the meaning of her words.

"It's my turn now," Sophie said cheerfully, helped her off the chair, and maneuvered her over to the mirror.

Jenny carefully opened her mouth and looked at the top of her tongue. In the front, symmetrically on the left and right, she saw two smaller beads. Further back in the center, she spotted the oversized silver ball. They were more spaced out than she had. expected and formed a decent-sized triangle. Not able to lift her tongue, she wasn't able to inspect its underside. She was confident that the sight would be similar.

Seeing her modified tongue almost made her forget all the pain she had to endure. It was so beautiful, so exotic, so slutty, so totally forbidden. The now familiar feeling in her stomach returned in a rush. She closed her mouth and Sophie had to help her sit down on a chair in the room's corner as her legs still didn't want to cooperate.

Sophie got on the piercing chair and emptied the cup of mouthwash the piercer had offered her. While she was cleaning her mouth, Jenny calmed down. The debilitating pain in her tongue had subsided to the point where her eyes had stopped tearing. Now able to think more clearly, she noticed a large wet spot between her legs and couldn't suppress a painful grin. This had been the worst and best experience she had ever had. She finally understood what Sophie had told her a minute ago.

Jenny watched the piercer placing two dots on Sophie's tongue where she already had the two smaller studs. Sophie got up and checked the placement. When she got back onto the chair, she opened her mouth wide. The piercer quickly pierced her twice.

"She didn't even flinch," Jenny said to herself, thinking back to her own experience.

A minute later Sophie got up, smiled at Jenny, and said, "Now we're in the same boat. Ever since I got my first tongue piercing, I wanted to get these. You being unable to kiss for a few weeks was the perfect excuse to get them."

Jenny was quite surprised that Sophie's lisp had only slightly increased.

Sophie continued, "And with your mouth already out of action, I thought to myself, why not get you the Venom-bites as well?"

Sophie and the piercer left the room and headed to the front desk. Once they were gone, Jenny walked over to the mirror and looked at her tongue again. For a brief moment, she almost felt sad that her mouth would never be the same. She was sure that such a large hole would never close. Then she took in how the barbells moved with her tongue as she carefully moved it side to side and she felt so happy she nearly cried. The ball at the back of her tongue was so enticing and unique, but beautiful at the same time. She tried to imagine what kissing would be like once she was allowed to. It took her many moments to compose herself and follow Sophie.

Sophie had just finished paying the piercer, and they stepped out into the early night. They were quietly holding hands in the back of the limousine as they were driven back to their campus.

When they entered their dorm, Sophie asked Jenny, "Would you like to come up to my room?"

Jenny nodded, pointed at the wet spot between her legs, and looked at Sophy questioningly.

She grinned and said, "Don't worry about it. You won't be wearing those much longer."

Jenny smiled from ear to ear. She had never seen Sophie completely naked before and was very much looking forward to finding out what she hid underneath her clothes.

They entered Sophie's room, who immediately began to undress. Jenny followed her lead and carefully removed her top, paying extra attention to her belly and nose.

Tenderly
Tenderly
35 Followers
12