Jenny's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forgot about her new earrings, though. When she moved her top over her head, they caught and were both flipped above her ear where they stayed.

Sophie interrupted her at this point by asking, "could you help me with my bra?"

Jenny walked over to Sophie, her earrings flipping back down from the movement. She easily opened the clasp on the bra's back.

Sophie, now braless, turned around and Jenny took in her lover's features. The first thing she noticed were the small barbells that went horizontally through her petite nipples. She felt herself getting wet again. She saw that instead of the blue belly ring she had seen the last time, Sophie now had a clear one in. As her eyes wandered back up, Jenny noticed a small crystal on her sternum. It looked like it had been glued on. She wanted to ask her about it but, unable to speak, she saved it for later.

Sophie, noticing her wandering look, asked, "Like what you see?"

Jenny smiled again.

Sophie continued "Should I help with yours?"

Jenny nodded and turned around. Within seconds, her bra was free, and she lay it next to her top and turned back to Sophie, who was just sliding down her slip. She noticed her clean-shaven mound and worried about her unshaven slit. Not to look like a creep, she quickly got out of her soiled leggings and her even wetter slip. Jenny was now totally naked.

"Wow, that's a great ass!" Sophie commented and started to play with her pussy.

Jenny noticed a small silver bead on top of Sophie's clit hood. It looked invitingly back at her. They both got on the bed and lay down facing each other. Jenny put her head on the pillow. Sophy gave her accessible earring a teasing tug. Jenny was eager to explore Sophie's body.

"Your breasts are so pretty, Jenny. I wish I could suck them," whispered Sophie as she put her hands on Jenny's thighs.

She pressed down a bit and said "Open up for me."

Jenny complied and let Sophie open and explore her. She opened a drawer in her nightstand, using her free hand, and got out a thick pink dildo. She stopped fingering Jenny for a moment and slowly let the cool intruder stretch her tunnel.

Jenny moaned loudly. The vibrator she hid in her room was tiny in comparison. This one, in comparison, seemed to stretch her to the absolute limits. Sophie now moved the toy in and out of Jenny's pussy at an increasing pace.

"Oh, fug! I feel o goo," Jenny tried to say, panting, now moving her hips up and down, increasing the stimulation.

Sophie used her sharp nails to pinch Jenny's engorged clit, hard. This finally pushed her over the edge, and with a scream, she came. For the second time today, the world around her exploded in silver stars. Panting, she relaxed and enjoyed her high.

Her breathing back under control, she began to explore Sophie's wet slit. The bead on top of her hood had a second corresponding one resting directly on her clit. Realizing its purpose, Jenny immediately used it to stimulate Sophie's growing bud.

She carefully sat up and took the dildo out of Sophie's limp hand. Using the hand, which was not currently busy with her clit, Jenny quickly stretched Sophie's already loose sex. Starting slowly and increasingly getting faster and rougher, she had Sophie panting and screaming in no time.

With one last scream, Sophie tensed and relaxed into the pillow. Jenny put the dildo aside and lay back down. Not letting her catch her breath, she continued manipulating Sophie's special stud. She could feel the tension in Sophie's body return and smiled as she played with her lover's sensitive bud.

"Oh fuck! I love it!" Sophie whispered minutes later and started moving her hips again.

She started panting uncontrollably as she came again. Exhausted, she turned to Jenny and pressed her glistening body to hers.

Overwhelmed by all the smells, the excitement, the pain, the rush, and their love, Jenny knew she had arrived home. There was no turning back now. All the old bridges had been burnt, but she had arrived.

Cuddled close, sleep took them.

12