Jenny's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Shy Jenny's life changing experiences at her new college.
3.6k words
4.58
10.3k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenderly
Tenderly
35 Followers

I advise you to read the previous chapters if you haven't done so already. In case you don't, here is a summary:

Jenny, a shy 21-year-old college student, met Sophie, a strong-willed, cool girl, on her first day at her new school. Sophie then tricked Jenny into getting her ears, nose, and belly pierced, something her very strict parents had strictly forbidden her to do. At a Halloween party, Jenny and Sophie get together. The previous day, Sophie dragged Jenny back to their piercer to get her tongue triple pierced. Back in their dorm, they spent their first intimate night together.

***

Chapter 4 - The Call

The next morning, Jenny was woken by the sun falling on her face. Sophie was still sleeping on her back next to her. Her breathing was heavy. Jenny moved closer to her and gave her cheek a careful little kiss. Her mouth hurt. A LOT.

Slowly, to not wake her, Jenny got up, put on her top and soiled leggings, and walked across the hall to her own room, where she immediately undressed again. She looked at her tongue in the mirror next to her bed. It was very swollen and painful to move. She got worried and thought about calling an ambulance. At that moment, she heard the door open behind her. She instinctively covered herself with her hands. When she saw Sophie enter, she relaxed.

Jenny opened her mouth and pointed at her swollen tongue.

Sophie gave her a smile of understanding and said with a strong lisp, "Don't worry, the swelling is normal for tongue piercings. It'll go away in a week or two."

This worried Jenny very much. "Two weeks without being able to communicate," she thought, "even worse, how am I supposed to eat?"

She solved the first problem by picking up one of her notebooks, wrote her second question down, and showed it to Sophie.

She answered, "For the first few days, you might need to rely on liquids. You know juices, smoothies, or porridge. After that, your swelling will have reduced enough for you to eat normally again. I'll help you."

After a long shower and with fresh clothes, they headed out to get breakfast at a smoothie bar that was close to the campus. The cool drink was wonderful. It helped a lot with Jenny's pain. This gave her the idea of getting some ice cubes to suck on. This turned out to be a great idea, and she popped one in now and then to reduce her discomfort. She spent the whole Sunday relaxing with Sophie. After yesterday's events, Jenny wasn't in the mood to do any school work, though the thought about her enormous pile of unfinished homework lowered her great mood a few times that day. As the evening grew closer, she got increasingly worried about the reaction her fellow students might have. The studs were out of sight, but there was no way to hide her inability to speak.

Not in the mood for another night screwing with Sophie. She hugged her goodbye and went to bed early. Her worries and her pain made falling asleep very difficult. When she finally did, her nightmares made her wake up covered in cold sweat several times. Waking up early and not very rested, she took a quick shower and headed to the smoothie bar on her way to her first lecture.

She walked into the lecture hall with all the other students. Jenny's throat felt dry and scratchy when a girl standing next to her asked in a Spanish accent, "Hey can I borrow a pen? I forgot my stuff." Jenny almost choked. She could only nod and stare back. The girl, the borrowed pen in hand, turned around and walked off. With a sigh of relief, Jenny turned back to the professor, who had just entered.

She managed to avoid talking to anyone all morning. She knew that this couldn't last and when her class before the lunch break ended, she found herself once again surrounded by her classmates.

One of them asked her, "Do you want to come with us to the cafeteria?"

She shook her head, took her notepad, and started to write her answer.

She hadn't written two words when he interrupted her, "What's up? Cat's got your tongue?"

She crossed out what she had scribbled, wrote the two words "tongue piercing" and showed it to him.

He nodded and the other students, who had noticed the awkward situation, looked at her, puzzled. She looked around, her brain desperately seeking a way out of this situation.

The young guy, she had just shown her notepad to, took the matter out of her hands as he said loudly, "She can't speak because of her tongue piercing. She must have gotten it recently."

All of a sudden, everyone wanted to see her latest piercing. Most of them were shocked when they saw she had not just one, but three piercings there.

One of them said "Wow Jenny, that's hardcore. I can't believe you went through with that."

He took out his phone and took a picture of Jenny's pierced tongue. It felt like within minutes everyone knew about the freak who had a triple-pierced tongue. Everywhere she went, people stared at her.

Arriving at her next lecture, most people either avoided her or just stared. Two things sustained her through the next classes. One was the memory of the great sex she had. The other was that a few of her classmates, whom she knew a bit better, were at least talking to her, though answering in writing was very cumbersome. She was humiliated by the situation.

After her last lecture, she returned to her dorm and knocked on Sophie's door. She wasn't in her room so Jenny walked across the hall, crawled under her blanket, and cried. "Why are they so mean to me?" she thought, "Why can't they accept me the way I am?" She fell asleep still sobbing from time to time.

Over the next few days, the other student's interest in her latest body modification went away. By the end of the week, her tongue's swelling had reduced enough for her to eat normal food again and talk a few words. It still hurt when she moved it but her biggest worry now was to not bite on one of her studs. As she hadn't seen Sophie all week she was ecstatic to bump into her on Sunday afternoon.

They hugged and Jenny asked with a terrible lisp "Whad's up? Where have you been all week?"

"Sorry, I've been very busy." Sophie replied, "I'll make it up to you tonight!" After that, she hurried off.

Jenny, having only a few hours until their date, spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for the evening. For the first time in her life, she not only shaved her armpits but also her crotch area. It took ages to get rid of most of her curly pubes and, in the end, her mound was quite red. Out of time to do a better job, she quickly dressed and walked across the hall. Jenny knocked on Sophie's door and was quickly asked in.

Sophie sat at her desk, looking stunning. "One second!" she said.

She finished writing something down, turned around, and asked, "Are you up to a continuation of last weekend's fun?"

Jenny grinned and answered, "I foughd you'd never ask."

She quickly got out of her clothes, as did Sophie. Looking at her partner's beautiful body, Jenny noticed the same small crystal stuck to her sternum.

This time, capable of speech, she asked Sophie, pointing at the sparkling object, "What's that?"

"Oh, this is called a dermal anchor," Sophie answered, "It's like a piercing but instead of going all the way through, they implant a small plate where you can screw in jewelry."

This explanation gave Jenny more questions than it answered and she asked, "Can you feel id sidding inside your skin? Whad happens if you wand to remove the crysdal? Do dey have do pud you under to insdall id?"

With every new question, Sophie's smile widened.

When Jenny was finally finished, she answered, "No, I can't feel it under my skin. Yes, I can remove the screw-on attachment. All that remains is a tiny metal spot. And no, they don't have to put you under to put the plate in. As a matter of fact, I got it from our piercer while planning our special night, last week. It didn't even hurt."

This explained another question that had gone through Jenny's head while she listened. She couldn't have seen Sophie wear it the night of the party, as she hadn't gotten it back then. Sophie got into her bed and Jenny followed. After another evening of being stretched by Sophie's enormous dildo and several orgasms, they finally fell asleep, their bodies pressed tightly at each other.

Another uneventful week later, where Sophie was again suspiciously absent, Jenny's tongue was finally back to its original size. Eating was still problematic, as biting on one of the metal balls was a constant risk. Her speech had improved a lot as she got used to her heavy and now without the swelling noticeably too long barbells. She still had a very noticeable lisp, but now it sounded cute instead of incomprehensible.

On Friday, she got a text from Sophie:

"I've got an appointment for tomorrow to change our tongue jewelry. Meet at my car at 3. Love you, Sophie"

Jenny was perplexed by the unknown fact that they needed to get their jewelry replaced by a professional, but answered,

"Fine with me. See you tomorrow. I love you, too."

Jenny arrived at the car park a bit late as she hadn't paid attention to the time while working on her homework. Sophie stood next to her car, smoking a cigarette. She was dressed in a beautiful, tight red dress and matching stockings. She looked very appealing. Jenny, in comparison, looked like her typical self, with gray jeans and a blouse.

"Sorry, I'm late." She said to her.

"Don't worry about it," Sophie casually replied, "You want one?"

She offered Jenny a cigarette.

"I've never smoked in my life, so no thanks," Jenny responded.

Sophie, not impressed by her answer, handed Jenny the half-smoked cigarette and said, "I'll teach you. Put the cigarette in your mouth and take a small drag."

Jenny, the cigarette already in her hand, followed her instructions and took a bit of smoke in her mouth, and blew it out. It didn't taste good at all.

"That was a puff," Sophie chuckled. "Now do the same thing again, but instead of blowing all the smoke out right away, hold it in your mouth and take a deep breath."

Not wanting to cause a scene, Jenny did as she was instructed. The warm smoke only made her cough a few times. Encouraged by Sophie, she took a second, much larger drag from the cigarette and quickly inhaled.

This had been too much. Her throat burned, and she had to cough a lot. As she gave Sophie the cigarette back, she felt a calming sensation spread through her body. It was like someone had padded her with cotton. To her surprise, Jenny found it quite pleasing. Sophie, who had finished her cigarette, opened the car and they got in.

When they arrived at the piercing shop, they found the desk at the entrance empty. After only a few minutes of waiting, the piercer came out of his room, followed by a familiar girl with blonde hair. It was one of the students who went to some of Jenny's classes. Her nose was very red and sported a small green stud.

"Hi," she said, "Funny meeting you here, as you gave me the courage to get my nose pierced, too."

Jenny and Sophie both complimented her.

"What are you getting?" The girl asked.

"Nothing special," Jenny answered, "We're just here to get our tongue studs changed."

"Oh yeah," the girl said, "I saw that photo. It looked like it hurt badly. You must be tough as nails. I could never go through with something like that"

Jenny, thinking back at how she had passed out, just smiled at her, and they soon said their goodbyes.

The piercer took a quick look at their tongues and told them they could use them without any limitations again. Changing the tongue jewelry to shorter barbells took only a few minutes. They were out of the door moments later. Jenny felt kind of disappointed. This had been her least exciting visit to this place. With the shorter jewelry in place, even her cute lisp, which she had started to like, was reduced.

Walking back to the car, Sophie pulled out another cigarette and lit it. She then handed another one to Jenny and gave her the lighter. She thought about it for a moment and, feeling especially rebellious, put the cigarette in her mouth.

Lighting it turned out to be quite tricky, but on her fourth attempt, she succeeded. Taking small drags and slow deep breaths, she managed to keep the coughing to a minimum. The calming effect set in almost immediately. By the time she had smoked about half of it, she felt a tingling sensation all over her body. Thinking about how many of her parents' rules she was breaking, standing outside a tattoo shop, and smoking a cigarette with her girlfriend made her very horny.

By the time she finished her very first cigarette, took much larger drags than she had been only minutes ago. She followed Sophie's example and threw the bud on the ground and put it out with her shoe. They hopped into Sophie's car and left the parking lot.

They ate dinner at a nearby restaurant before heading to a local bar and drinking wine. They both sat at a corner table in the dimly lit room. Jenny finally told Sophie how her classmates had reacted to her tongue ring.

Sophie was shocked and said, "They were probably just jealous of your new confidence. Don't think about them anymore. I like your new you."

This lifted Jenny's spirit hugely.

"The piercer told us our tongues are as good as healed," Sophie continued, "Should we risk it?"

In response, Jenny moved her head closer to Sophie's. Their lips meet for the first time in two weeks.

Kissing with tongue piercings turned out to be quite challenging, as she had to avoid getting them stuck on her own, or her lover's teeth. This small downside was massively outweighed by the increased stimulation they provided. Every slight movement was amplified. Every time their studs bumped into each other, she felt a small pleasurable shiver pass through her. If she hadn't been convinced that Sophie's choice had been the right one, this would have changed Jenny's mind.

Hours later, they left the bar. Sophie felt too drunk to drive, so they left the car and walked, hand in hand, back to their campus.

Sophie stopped in front of the entrance and handed Jenny a cigarette. Without even thinking about it, she put it in her mouth and lit it on her first try. This time she didn't have any tingling sensation, but the calming effect, mixed with her buzz, made her feel warm and safe. She finished her cigarette almost at the same time Sophie was done with hers and they headed up to Sophie's room. As they undressed, Jenny saw a corner of a sketch underneath a stack of textbooks. When she tried to get a closer look, Sophie quickly covered it up. Not wanting to kill the mood, she let it slip.

When Jenny lay next to Sophie in her bed, they started kissing again, their tongues sliding around and teasing each other. Sophie broke their kiss and started licking Jenny's nipples. Jenny felt herself get wetter. When her nipples were rock hard, Sophie moved slowly lower. She lay down on her side and started kissing Jenny's belly. Moving down further, she kissed Jenny's inner thigh. Jenny felt very hot and excited. Her breathing became heavier and her body trembled. She could feel Sophie's fingers rubbing her sensitive nipples. Sophie's tongue explored her pussy for the first time. She was soaking wet. The two small beads on Sophie's tongue danced over her clit.

Sophie's tongue continued to caress her pussy, but now it was accompanied by her finger. Jenny shuddered and almost broke the contact between them. Sophie, feeling Jenny's orgasm approaching, stopped rubbing and just sucked on her clit gently for a moment. Jenny, who had gotten herself back under control, started moving her hips into Sophie's face again. Sophie took this as a sign that she should continue. She licked Jenny's pussy with slow movements all the way down to the bottom of her cunt and back. With her index and middle finger, she teased her tight virgin asshole. Jenny couldn't contain herself any longer. She came. Her pussy convulsed several times, and Sophie continued to caress her slit while she shuddered.

"I've never felt this way before," Jenny whispered to Sophie, while trying to catch her breath.

Sophie moved back up and started kissing her again. Jenny could taste herself when their tongues intertwined.

She broke the kiss and, following Sophie's lead, started licking her pierced nipples. They were hard within seconds. Sophie let out a moan. Jenny moved on, lowering herself over Sophie's mound. She gently circled her clit with her tongue, intentionally bumping one of her tongue rings into Sophie's hood piercing from time to time. This clearly had the intended effect as she panted every time it happened.

Jenny moved lower still and licked her slit from her pussy up to her clit. She savored the smoky taste of her girlfriend's juices. When she reached Sophie's clit again, she moved her tongue back and forth over it. Jenny slipped one finger into her pussy and started teasing her G-spot.

Sophie's moans were getting louder and louder and were becoming more frequent. "Make me cum," she gasped. She removed her finger and lowered her mouth again. Her left tongue stud snagged on Sophie's clit ring and the next thing Jenny knew, Sophie was squirting right into her mouth. She licked it all up. Returning the favor, Jenny moved back up and shared the flavor with a long kiss.

"I love you," Jenny whispered.

Sophie leaned closer and kissed her passionately.

"I love you," she answered, still out of breath, "I love you too!"

They lay in each other's arms for a while before they dozed off.

Jenny's next few weeks were filled with studying, kissing, and sex. On workdays, Sophie was too busy to meet. She made up for this on the weekends, though. The fact that she was gone almost every weekday bothered Jenny. Sophie had never been very interested in her coursework, in Jenny's opinion. What could she be doing instead? Work was the first thing that came to Jenny's mind. Looking at her spending habits, she quickly dismissed the idea. She was definitely not short on money. And she clearly didn't work on the weekends.

Her worries about what Sophie might be up to became a lot less important one Thursday afternoon in early December, though. Her phone rang.

"No one ever calls these days," Jenny wondered. She picked up her phone and looked at the name displayed. It was her mum. Her heart started to race, and she began to sweat. Her hand trembling, she tapped the green button and put the phone to her ear.

"Hi mum..." she said, pronouncing every syllable very carefully to not give away anything.

"Hello, my darling." Her mom responded, "You don't sound too great. Is everything fine?"

"Yes, mum," Jenny lied, "I've just got a lot of work to do."

"As you should," her mum said, "I won't take too much time away from you. I was calling to invite you for Christmas at our house. I expect you to come if your schoolwork permits it."

Christmas... How could she have forgotten that Christmas was only weeks away? Getting out of this one would be very hard, if not impossible. Family unity was second only to following rules, in her parents' opinion.

"Jenny?" her mother asked, as Jenny hadn't said a thing for some time.

"I'll have to ask my professors." She lied quickly, forgetting to suppress her lisp. "I don't know what they expect me to do, to prepare for the next term."

"Don't mumble," her mother scolded, picking up on her pronunciation. "I hope you're not picking up any of that big city liberal nonsense."

"Of course not!" Jenny more carefully replied, "I'm not some good-for-nothing, fashion-obsessed city girl... As I just told you. I want to prepare as well as I can when classes resume."

"I'll need your answer soon to make the necessary arrangements." Jenny's mum said sternly.

Jenny said, "I'll let you know by Sunday."

Tenderly
Tenderly
35 Followers
12