Jenny's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_S
Lady_S
23 Followers

I began to do as he said, rubbing my pussy with my fingers or even inserting one inside. I knew I was getting excited after a while but continued doing what I was told to do. Certain that I was really in a stage of arousal, he called the attendant over and asked for a gin and tonic, accidentally pulling the blanket to one side giving him the perfect view of my fingers working on my wet lips.

"Oh and do you have any napkins, I think my secretary has spilled something?"

His eyes almost bulged out of his head, but keeping professional he just replied,

"Certainly sir, is there anything else I can get the lady?"

"Not at the moment, thank you," he said in a tone of dismissal.

He replaced the blanket but his hand slipped under it and joined my fingers. Soon, I was squirming, trying desperately to sit still, squeezing my thighs together and biting down on my lip.

These 'efforts' were having an effect on me and I knew I was going into a stage of arousal myself. I needed to cum but I simply couldn't do so without Mr. Smith's permission.

I think he understood, for at one stage, he permitted me to go to the restroom and get the relief that I was desperately seeking. Inside the restroom, I had plunged a finger inside my slit the moment I had shut the door. On the seat, my finger was urgently pushing in and out, playing with my clit, as I closed my eyes and thought of Mr. Smith and, for a moment, even the lust that I had seen in the attendant's face. In my arousal, my imagination took wings as I thought of the erotic events that would come my way during our stay. In the end, somewhat relieved I stepped out of the toilet my face was flushed and embarrassed, at having kept two persons waiting outside for some time.

When I came and sat beside Mr. Smith, he just picked up my hand and held it near his nose, inhaling deeply as he kept looking at my face. I knew what exactly he was searching for and I turned red in the face. When I tried to pull my hand away, he held it in a grip that was impossible for me to release. In the meantime, the attendant had turned up with some napkins on a tray that Mr. Smith had asked for 'the lady'.

"It's nice to know that you didn't wash this hand of yours after your ... what shall we say...ummm ...exploration, Jenny. I am sure you did that on purpose... you knew I would want it this way, didn't you?" Mr. Smith said in a voice that was low yet audible to the attendant. It was deliberate of him, I knew.

"Oh! No Mr. Smith," I said rather shyly, "Please don't think bad of me."

Involuntarily, I looked up towards the attendant. I was eager to know how much he could make out of the words of Mr. Smith and what would be his reaction.

I think he made a wild guess, for his mouth opened as he gaped at me and we could clearly make out the bulge that was developing in front of his pants. It was a sort of game for us now, for me and Mr. Smith, and we were thoroughly enjoying the spare time that we had during our flight. I wondered what other naughty or perverted games Mr. Smith would think of during the rest of the flight because he gave every indication that he was really coming up with some very erotic ideas already.

I was overjoyed and relieved too, when I found that the Hotel had reserved a suite for us located at the end of the corridor. This would provide the privacy that we sought and, coming to know Mr. Smith more intimately, I felt that this privacy was absolutely necessary. I was certain he would love to indulge in quite a few perversions that were playing in his mind. Whether he had secretly arranged for the suite beyond my knowledge I wouldn't know, but when we walked into the Hotel he did enquire from the receptionist if they had provided a suite for us.

His perversions came to the fore the moment we stepped into the lift. Much to my initial horror, Mr. Smith had lifted my skirt from the back and running his hand across my naked butt curves without a care in the world and right in front of the lift attendant, a young and pretty girl. My effort to shy away was denied. He gripped a butt curve and went on squeezing it, much to the amusement of the girl. When we reached our floor, he didn't even care to pull down my skirt to cover my naked bottom but simply walked out with the bags. I quickly brushed down my dress, blushing in front of the lift attendant, as I dashed out.

Inside the suite, he was all business like. I was asked to take down a dictation, but when he spelt out the subject, I could feel a slow excitement building up immediately. I had been found to have violated three things that he seemed to have prohibited and the consequences for such lapses were medium level punishment. He didn't spell out the punishment though.

He kept looking directly at me and I lowered my eyes, my discomfort growing with every minute that passed. He simply kept staring at me. Eventually and in a measured tone he spoke out.

"Take off that blouse and hang it up please."

As I took off my silk blouse, revealing a very alluring and transparent lacy bra, we heard a knock at the door.

"Open the door Jenny," he said firmly.

A young man in early twenties stood with a tray in hand. He had brought the wine in an ice bucket that we had ordered. Coming into the room, he placed it on the side table. He simply couldn't turn away his gaze from me and my breasts in particular when he was on his way out. The nipples inside the bra were clearly visible and I was sure that there could be no doubt in his mind that these were taut and erect. We were not holding back our intentions, Mr. Smith and I, trying to tease others with the carefully created perversion of my boss. He had done this deliberately, knowing that an attendant would be up soon to cater to the room service.

Once the room service attendant had left, it was time to carry out the punishment that had been decided. He sat on the bed and called me. Then, without much ado, he pulled down my skirt to leave me in my bra and heels. I was soon over his hips and the moment he ran his hands over my butt curves I was swathed in a wave of excitement. When one of his hands went underneath me to rub along my wet clit, I simply couldn't wait for the punishment to begin.

"Well, my little one, are you ready?" He was all sweetness.

"Yes sir , please punish me," I said in a trembling voice.

As he began spanking, increasing the intensity in the later stages and fingering my pussy with the other hand, I was lost in a pleasure of unmeasurable proportions. The smacking sound reverberated around the suite as did my own shrieks and moans. If the attendant had an ear on the door, some of the sound would have surely been heard. For fifteen minutes he went on and the combined effect of pain and pleasure made me delirious. What made the pain unique was how he followed up that spanking. Placing the ice cubes on the crack of my butt and pouring the Chablis on the same place, he licked me dry. The touch of his tongue was exquisite and I wanted to give him more and more of myself. I wanted the man to fuck me and I didn't suppress that hunger when I cried out, "Yes Sir ... Yes Sir ...fuck me."

When, after an exhausting session of sex between us, I lay cuddled in his arms, I could only think of what a grand weekend lay ahead for us and the many exciting situations that would crop up, some planned and some completely unexpected, to give infinite joy to both of us.

"Sleep now Jenny you have done so well today." His words rang in my ears as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

When I awoke the next morning, I found a hand written note from Mr. Smith lying on the side table. I picked it up and ran my eyes over the big note reading, with considerable excitement, the mind of my perverted boss.

"I am going out to meet Mr. Jennings of 'Alluring Illusions'. It's not in the list of my appointments but I want to strike a deal with them in the interest of my company. I am free at the moment, so I decided to avail this spare time for our 'benefit'.

You shall remain in bed till I return. I expect that you shall be up and awake by six thirty, at least I hope so. I have already advised room service to deliver something 'special' to our room at 7.00 AM sharp. I have told him to walk in very quietly and that too without knocking, insisting that under no circumstances should the lady's sleep be broken.

YOU shall start to masturbate in bed the moment you have read this chit. You have to do this task earnestly and with eagerness. I have left a vibrator underneath your pillow. I hope you understand what you have to do with it.

I know the effect of the vibrator will make you moan but that has to build up to a level where anyone hearing it will know how hot you are and a woman in deep want. I needn't explain this to you. All the while, you shall imagine the attendant fulfilling your deepest desires.

Even when you realize he has entered the suite and is in the living room, you shall pretend complete ignorance and continue with your 'actions' and go on telling something hot and erotic as if you are talking to yourself - and talking about someone whom you are sexually desiring.

Remember, however, that he is not supposed to know that you are aware of his presence and you shall allow him to leave quietly and secretly but enormously aroused."

I believe that the same young attendant, who had come into our suite stealthily earlier in the morning and had vividly witnessed a woman in deeper sexual throes than he could have imagined, had come again. I made no effort to hide my feelings at all, simply because of two reasons. One, my very own boss had laid out specific instructions that I was to behave as such. And two, the vibrator was working furiously inside me and my mind was occupied in sexual thoughts of the very attendant who was in my room at that moment. Mr. Smith was primarily responsible for the second reason as well. It was he who required that I was to imagine about the young guy when I was masturbating on bed. I can say, without hesitation, that it was with great difficulty that I resisted from letting him know I was aware of his presence and that my entire body was craving for him beside me. I think he was inside the room for a good fifteen minutes or so and I hungered to have a look at his lust filled face. My aroused utterances were certainly having an effect on the attendant for I could hear his steps beside the bed and even his hot breath on my face.

After he left, I still played with myself for a while till I was abruptly broken out of my sexual slumber by Mr. Smith's phone call.

"Jenny, good morning, I am sure you made good use of the vibrator I left you. I hope my packages arrived earlier. I will be back at the hotel by 8.15, please organise breakfast to be sent up to our room at 8.25 and run a bath for me, oh and you may open the packages that were delivered earlier."

I quickly went to the living room and, satisfied that the door to the suite was shut, opened the packages.

The contents of the first package were not unfamiliar to me. I knew about collars and handcuffs and what I found inside were basically similar stuff. I wondered where and how he would make use of these but the thought sent shivers of excitement through my body. However, I was at a loss about what the red loop inside the second package could be. Whatever it was, I felt curious. It had to be something related to Mr. Smith's erotic demands and perversions and so was not exactly something to be feared. I'll find out soon enough, I thought.

Mr. Smith arrived back at our room at precisely 8.15 and hung up his coat as he entered our room and closed the door behind him. The events that took place in our hotel room after Mr. Smith returned to the hotel were as unthinkable as erotically stimulating. He wanted an enormous load of perverted situations and, most embarrassingly for me, knew that I wanted it too. Knowing this, it was easier for him to plan situations or push me into one, freely or unknowingly.

"Good morning Sir...I have ordered your breakfast which will be here in precisely 30 minutes, your bath is run and I will top it up with hot water as you eat your breakfast...your conference clothes are laid out on the couch...and all documents ...stationary and timetable is in the attaché case and a taxi is ordered for 9.30am. You should arrive at the conference centre by 10.00 in time for registration and the usual meet and greet"

He glanced at my direction, taking in if I was dressed to his liking. I think he was not disappointed as I was wearing a white blouse, black pleated skirt, the silver chain he had bought for me, the faintest hint of red lipstick... my legs were slightly parted and my mouth slightly open, just as he had instructed me .

"Will there be anything else Sir?" I asked.

"Open the door slightly Jenny then come over here please." He said while sitting at the edge of the bed.

I walked over to him, my hips swaying because of the heels and my pleated skirt moved about rather sensually.

"Kneel down Jenny," Mr. Smith's voice was firm.

Planned to perfection, he had asked me to kneel before him, unzip him and then lick and take in his shaft in my mouth. While I was entertaining him in this requirement, I heard a knock on the door and Mr. Smith asking the maid to bring in the breakfast that she had brought up.

"Bring it in please," he called out.

I ignored her entry just as much as I knew that Mr. Smith wanted me to, holding my head where it was. In fact, her presence increased my excitement and desires so that I eagerly engaged myself on the shaft with my tongue gliding along its length, my soft, wet, lipstick coated lips moving back and forth on the head of his engorged cock. I moaned in delight and was unaware that strange guttural sounds escaped from the back of my throat.

Mr. Smith had asked the maid to take a seat, an entertaining yet free show for her no doubt, while I continued pleasuring him. I wanted to see the maid, for I was sure that her facial expressions would be a sight. I was eager to see how she squirmed in her seat. But my head was held firmly making it impossible for me to twist or turn my face. At the final moment of release, the grip was firmer as his hot cum hit my throat.

With the 'action' over, Mr. Smith asked me to tip the maid well and walked away to have his bath. I tipped her just as suggested by Mr. Smith and she, red faced, quickly turned to leave the room. At the door, I gave her an indication of what may follow if she had liked what she had witnessed and would want a 'follow-up' episode soon. She blushed profusely, shaking her head and dashed off towards the waiting elevators.

When Mr. Smith had finished with his bath and had walked out wearing a robe, he looked at me for a while. He seemed to have some plans for me while he would be out on his assignments for the day.

"Jenny, when I am at the conference today I have a little task for you. I want you to go shopping. I also want you to have that special red loop inside you when you leave the hotel dear for the day," he said as he handed me two five hundred euro notes and smiled. "Please buy the following...a black or black and red corset...two black garters and three black silk scarves, I have left the address of a shop I know on the desk, mention my name and they will give you their full attention. After you have purchased these items you can wander round the flea market and purchase anything you want with the money left over."

"Yes Sir ... Thank you Sir," I said elated.

The taxi arrived at 9.30 sharp and Mr. Smith left, immaculately dressed in the clothes that I had laid out on the couch. Before he left, he had passed on some specific requirements for me. I was not familiar with the red loop that came in the package but I was asked to wear it when I went out shopping later in the day.

By now, he had perfectly gauged the extent of arousal and sexual desires that I possessed. He knew, for certain, that I was an extremely erotic and horny woman. No wonder, he approved masturbating inside the room when I was alone after he left for the conference. But, even then, there was a bit of 'stipulation' tagged to such self pleasure. I would have to record the scene.

Within fifteen minutes after he left and I had breakfast, I was already recollecting the events that had taken place barely an hour back. I realized that my needs were taking big strides towards fulfillment and that it wouldn't be long before I succumbed.

Soon, I was sitting on the desk chair right in front of the mirror. I had raised my black pleated skirt that I was wearing and quickly lowered my thong down my thighs and legs only to carelessly fling it away as soon as it rested on my feet. A hand held my mobile as my fingers of the other hand were running along the slit, as if seeking permission to enter what was my own. Traces of wetness were already perceptible and an eager finger was probing inside. A finger seemed inadequate at the stage that I was and another and then another joined company with the forefinger. The oozing from the recesses went on, covering my fingers with what could be termed as my own 'sexual juices' and then part of it dripping further below. And as I sat masturbating, with my eyes closed in bliss of my own making, I continued to utter a name ... 'Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm'

\0/0\0/0\0/

When I had come out of my fantasy world and from that amorous stage of my arousal, I recollected that I had an important task that Mr. Smith had set out for me. I wondered if I should change my dress and, after a bit of thought, changed into a more informal dress than what I had on. I wore a mulberry colored scalloped lace dress that had a boat neckline and plunging V-back. Underneath, it had to be black lingerie - a mixture of lace and satin. Before I walked out, I didn't forget to insert the red loop where it was supposed to be.

At the reception I enquired and found out that very near to our hotel they had this Frederiksberg Centret were you could get a good collection of familiar clothing for womenswear. Good, I thought - I could surely get my corset and any other stuff that caught my eyes, have coffee at one of the three cafes and return back.

Half an hour later, I was trying to make a selection, wondering which would go nicely - the fully black one or the one that had both black and red in combination. Quite unexpectedly, I felt a tingling sensation inside my vagina where I had inserted the red loop. At first, I just shook a moment, and ignored it. I went on talking with the salesgirl, asking about the size and fittings. It started again. This time the intensity was greater and it didn't stop with a single spasm as the first one. I stood shocked and dazed, the sensation was effecting me too much.

"Is anything wrong, Madam?" the salesgirl asked in concern.

There was nothing that could be told to her. I just stared at her with a look that expressed some deep internal strife as the vibrator stepped up its act of arousal. Soon, there was a growing need, a need that needed immediate satiation. I needed to go back to the hotel and get some relief, or ... or ...or...I kept looking at the girl but, thank heavens, she was least bothered about my hidden need. Then, mercifully, as suddenly as it had started the vibrations stopped. I took control of myself and walked out with the black corset.

My next encounter with these unexpected 'vibrations' came inside one of the cafés. I was sitting alone and the waiter, a middle aged robust guy, was about to serve me some pastries and coffee. It played within me a second before the intensity increased to such an extent that I started squirming on the very seat on which I was sitting. I had to get this red loop out ... it was playing havoc with my senses.

"Madam?" the waiter looked at me incredulously.

Lady_S
Lady_S
23 Followers