Jenny's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_S
Lady_S
22 Followers

I think that the vibrator was put on its maximum intensity and I had difficulty in holding myself together. I needed relief, any relief ... anything that would whet my enormous need at that moment, or anyone who had a pair of hands and a cock to my liking. When the waiter came and stood in front of my table holding the coffee and pastries that I had ordered, I looked up at his face. I think my lips were already parted and my eyes had expressed the overflowing sensuality that had gripped me then. I squirmed in my seat with the middle aged waiter standing in front. He called out 'Madame' enquiringly and that brought me out of my stupor.

"The washroom! For Christ's sake, where's the washroom?" I had blurted in an aching voice. I think that he would have shown me the washroom without a fuss if I had not, at that moment, did something quite unthinkable for a guest to do to a waiter. His hands had lowered the tray on to the table and one hand still rested beside the saucers. Unable to resist, I had placed a shaking hand of mine on that big hand, gripping it in the end.

"Oh! Please.." my voice husky and almost demanding, as the incessant rotation of the vibrator suddenly increased its intensity, almost goading me to react without reason.

"If Madam could taste our delightful pastries first, I think we could find just the right room for her rest," he whispered for my ears only, "or does she seek only a restroom? I am Jannick by the way."

"I am in a hurry to leave Jannick ... is it near?" I was being honest.

"Just behind the kitchen ... a room for the kitchen staff. But I'll have to take the Chef and a couple of others into confidence," Jannick said without emotion.

Again another of those spasms with the vibrator and I was desperate. I looked at Jannick who remained impassionate in his expressions. He couldn't afford to show any exterior feelings on a valuable guest.

"If, after she steps out, Madam could please turn left and walk up the passage at the back; and on reaching the end turn left again, she may find an entrance beside a toy shop. I shall be waiting if she agrees," Jannick said without looking at me but appearing to be the most busy and dutiful waiter inside the café.

I nodded my head, not knowing if I had really understood the confusing direction that Jannick had offered. But after five minutes, I had walked out and followed the path that would lead me to an 'entrance.' Sure enough, he was waiting.

"Follow me please," Jannick said.

Through a labyrinth of passages Jannick guided me till, at last, we entered through a door and I could make out that we were at the back of the café. He took me to a room that was locked but apparently, he had the keys, for he could easily open it. Inside the room there were a few cushioned chairs, a couch and a rather long table though it did not have too much width. I wouldn't say that it was neatly maintained and therefore obvious that the men just came here for short breaks. Attached to the room was a tiny washroom.

"Wait here," Jannick said," I'll go inform the chef that you are here."

Soon, Jannick returned accompanied by the Chef who still had his apron on, and two other men. The chef was big and burly, possessing the real Nordic appearance that I had heard about. As he came and stood beside me, I could feel that he towered over me by almost a couple of feet. At my heightened level of arousal, I couldn't help but want him to do what he wanted with me.

"So she needs to use the restroom Jannick? Isn't that correct, slut?" he kept his eyes on me but questioned the waiter, not able to hide the mirth in his voice.

He didn't wait for an answer. He caught me by my waist and with the utmost ease, lifted me up and carried me to the table where he pushed me down so that I lay on my back.

"Got to see what's bothering her so much," he growled.

Without further fuss, he had pushed up the hem of my dress so that it lay tangled above my waist. My exotic black lace and satin panty was now on open display before these four men. The chef had pushed my legs apart, standing within my parted legs, his hands already on my panties, as the other three stood beside him. He was the obvious and towering leader, as apparently any Chef would be. But his physique gave that imposing air of authority that even had me scared.

"You heard that slut? We got to see what's troubling you so much that you had to ask Jannick for help," he hissed.

Then, with those powerful hands of his, he tore open my panties as if it was made of paper, ripping it across the middle and then pulling it out from underneath my butt, before crumpling it in one hand.

"I am going to stuff this in your cock fucking mouth slut, so that when I work on your cunt, your moans and there will be plenty of them, don't escape out from this room," he threatened, "hold her, will you". The last was addressed to his men, who came up beside me and held my hands and legs.

The chef was about to unzip his pants when I screamed at him at the likely disaster that could follow if he followed up with what he was about to do.

"Please, not that .. I beg you, my boss would surely beat the hell out of me" I said, fearing that Mr. Smith would surely make out the intrusions of these rampaging bulls, for I was certain it would not end with just the Chef alone. The fragile red loop would be unable to withstand the full treatment and would expose me.

By now he had shoved a finger inside my cunt and immediately froze when he felt the loop.

"Ah, so that's what's bothering my slut," he laughed aloud. He turned towards his men.

"Hey Andor, see for yourself. Come on Lvats, you too Jannick - feel what's inside," he was laughing contemptuously.

Each of them came forward readily, and felt for themselves what had made me so impatient for a visit to the washroom when the waiter had brought the delicious pastries and coffee to my table a while ago.

"Stand back, you apes," he barked, pushing them roughly aside.

"Very well slut, we have other holes to entertain ourselves. And don't ask for any relief for those," he had decided. He untied the strings to his apron and flung in one a chair.

The chef now held my torn and crumpled panties and shoved it in my mouth. I gagged and I knew that even if I made an effort to speak, it would only appear to be a deep moaning of an aroused woman.

There was now urgency in what he did. He held my parted thighs in a vicious grip and his face was already on my bald pussy. His tongue was out and he licked on those lips like a hungry mastiff. It was ferocious licking of a variety I had never had the pleasure of tasting. I was moaning and thanked my luck that I was gagged with my torn panties. These men imagined that I was screaming in horror while, in fact, I was moaning in delight.

After a time, when he had tasted my wetness to his satisfaction, he pulled me up. The Chef now had another pleasure waiting to be pacified. He stomped across to a chair where he sat down with his hand already busy unzipping the chains to his trouser. They didn't know but at that moment, after the vicious licking by the chef, I was more than eager to see the organ that this giant of a man possessed.

Big would be an understatement for describing his tool. Any woman would both fear and favor this majestic organ of the Nordic chef. I loved it instantly, wanting to put my mouth on it immediately. The chef obliged me.

"Come here whore, kneel and suck. And with your ass raised in the air," he wanted to humiliate me. He tugged at my hand and pushed me down before him. He needn't have done that ... I would have done it without hesitation.

The smell of the leaking cock, precum mixed with dried piss, was acrid and pungent. But he held my head to it, telling me forcefully to 'Suck and suck hard'.

"What are you guys waiting for," he addressed his staff, lifting my ass with his large hands and parting my butt curves, "lick her ass ... go on, she wants you to. Don't you slut?" I could hear him saying.

My head might have nodded involuntarily, or I might have just shaken my head while sucking, but to them it was an indication to begin.

Each one them, Jannick, Andor and Lvats, took their turn in licking my naked bud now that the butt curves had been stretched apart. Their grunts and expressions of joy were floating around as their boss watched them with his cock in my mouth, sucking extravagantly. In the final moment of release, he held my head to it so that even if I tried to pull away, I would have failed. Spurt after spurt of the burly man filled my mouth and the only option for me was to swallow the load entirely. All the while, 'the king's men' went on licking my rose bud with an ardor that is indescribable.

Just then the chef's cell phone started ringing urgently and all the four darted out of the room but not before someone shouted, "Get the hell out of here slut. Come back only if you want more in all the fucking holes of yours."

\0/0\0/0\0/

Mr. Smith's imagination and kinks were such that any girl would find it difficult to resist after a certain stage and he planned it to perfection. Take for example what he had worked out with the attendant in the morning, driving the guy insane with my own arousal and yet pretending complete ignorance of his presence in our suite. Then, having the maid bring breakfast to our room and that erotic display of oral sex which ended only with his 'cum' inside my mouth. Or even his way of getting me all aroused and worked up, despite his absence, with that red loop inside me. It's another matter that the outcome of the loop was as ridiculously unthinkable as sublimely exhilarating and ended only because I had to rush back to the hotel before my boss came back.

Even when Mr. Smith returned in the evening, he had to see for himself the exact manner in which I indulged in my self-pleasure, asking me to show him what I did while he watched me masturbating through the video recording that I had done with my mobile at his instruction. And he had made me run that through the 40" TV screen that was in our suite. In these moments, I knew I usually get aroused to an extent that I find difficult to shut off and I pleaded to Mr. Smith to allow me to cum but he kept on denying till I could stand it no more. When he did allow, I cried out his name, looking at him with imploring eyes and reached my climax.

All this while, I had no idea that Mr. Smith had already asked the maid, who had witnessed the morning's display, to come up when he returned to the hotel. I found it hard to guess that she would be entering our suite when, in fact, he had asked me to run the video of my afternoon's session showing very graphically how I indulged in self-pleasure that made me emit those moans and sound of a woman in deep want.

And now, at Mr. Smith's beckoning, this threesome with the maid! His perversity was almost spreading an epidemic - at least I was caught in it and, in all probability, so was the maid. Oh yes, she was just as young - at the most, twenty one or twenty two. She might not have had the perfectly toned and curvaceous figure but, I thought, she was desirable. Slightly pudgy, she had a round face and nice breasts with a pair of lips accentuated with dark red lipstick that made her quite attractive and ...sexy!

She was enjoying Mr. Smith taking me from behind while my tongue licked her cunt, slurping sounds escaping from us to reverberate through the suite. She squirmed as she sat, stroking my hair, her soft moans expressing just as much eagerness as mine. Mr. Smith fucked me hard, holding me by the waist as we went on banging the insides of my dear vagina. His balls hit my labia repeatedly, balls that were full of the seeds that were dying to escape. All three of us were moaning and grunting in a frenzy that only added to our passion and arousal. Then, at one point, Mr. Smith withdrew his cock without a warning but I realized why soon. His hot spunk plastered my back immediately, hitting me on my butt, my thighs and my ass hole too. This very sight made the maid go into a swoon. She squirmed; her body seemed to be in spasms of uncontrolled desire as she pushed in her crotch to my face while she held my head with her two hands. If I had been moaning endlessly till now, she was no less in her expressions and the weirdest sounds escaped from her. I had to admit to myself that the taste of her wetness was exquisite and I would have surely liked to get more opportunities to taste her during this trip.

The three-some party over, she quietly got up to leave and I kissed her full on the lips. When she left I came and got into bed beside Mr. Smith. He held me by the arms and asked me if anything out of the ordinary had happened during the day?

I recollected the events of the day as they had occurred, not hiding any portion of my experience and concluded that it had been one of the most erotically satisfying hours of my life. I acknowledged that although I had, perforce, witnessed a fair bit of open sexual display during my part time job for the last two months in the company of clients, I had certainly not been involved in threesomes personally as it now happened on my splendid tour. I gratefully thanked Mr. Smith who had considered me for the post as his personal secretary and brought me along to Copenhagen.

I looked at Mr. Smith, trying to make out from his looks if he was satisfied with my description of the incidents with the waiter. I was not sure! May be he was. May be he wasn't. Or, simply, he may have liked only portions of it! After a while he spoke out.

"Jenny, your description of your experience at the café has excited me, it is time that I took the one little hole of yours that so far I have only explored with my tongue. May be we should try that out now. Don't you think so?" he said, looking already in a heightened stage of arousal.

[To be continued ... ]

Lady_S
Lady_S
22 Followers