Jenny's Corona Cleaning Service

Story Info
COVID helps an unemployed mother create a business.
6.6k words
4.59
21.6k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers

OK. Fine. I have been trying to ignore this COVID shit, but it doesn't seem to be going away. It seems that almost every story that is published has at least some reference to it. I try to make my works as an attempt to get some fantasy time away from the rigors of life. I don't involve COVID in my stories, because I figure that my readers want to escape from reality for a while. Sadly, this COVID shit looks like it will become a normal part of life. When the Corona Virus passes, there will probably be another epidemic. Look for the Heineken virus next year.

That being said, here is my contribution to our new way of life. My apologies if it is similar to any other story, but I have pretty much avoided anything COVID related until now.

Jenny's COVID Cleaning Service, LLC:

'Fucking Corona Virus shit.' I thought to myself. It's been three months since the company I worked for shut down and laid everyone off. We weren't an 'Essential Service' according to the State. Unfortunately, my mortgage, food, utilities, gas, college fees for the twins, insurance (car, house, life, health dental, vision), etc. were considered essential. Fucking politicians. They didn't care that I had no income. Unemployment has a six-month backlog. What the fuck was I supposed to do as a single mother with twin 18-year old girls? Fucking politicians. Oh, said that already.

I tend to get a rather weird sense of humor when I'm pissed. I was reminded of a joke I had heard a long time ago. Four matronly women were sitting around having coffee as they were bragging about their children. The first woman was spouting about how her son had completed his residency and was accepted into a very high-class private hospital making an obscene amount of money. The second woman told of her daughter who had just made Junior partner at a very prestigious law firm. The third woman began gushing about her concert pianist son that just became the lead at the best orchestra in Europe. Finally, the other three women looked at the fourth woman who had yet to say anything. "So, Rebecca, how is your daughter doing?"

The woman looked at her three friends and began to speak. "Well, I am very proud to tell you that my daughter has just become the top moneymaker at the brothel she works at. She is currently the top draw and is requested by just about all the men that who frequent the brothel she works at. She is so popular that men need to make an appointment two weeks in advance to have sex with her, and they charge almost double for her than any of the other prostitutes." Her three friends sat there astonished that their good friend was actually bragging about her daughter's accomplishments at being a whore. Just then, the woman's daughter walked into the room frowning.

"Mother! What are you doing telling all your friends that I am a prostitute working in a whore house? You know damned good and well that is not true! You know that I'm running for this District's House of Representatives seat. A rumor like that could kill my campaign."

The woman broke down and began to sob. "Yes, I know, sweetheart. It's just that it is so humiliating to have to tell my friends that you are actually a politician.".

Yeah, I don't have a very high opinion of politicians.

So, here I was scrubbing the floor of the kitchen. The girls were in their rooms watching TV or skyping with their friends while I took care of the housework. I should be irritated with them, but the truth was that cleaning the house gave me something to do. I really didn't mind cleaning. It let me burn off my aggravations and helped relieve my stress. By trade, I was an accountant. Sure, I was a very good accountant, but that didn't help when 90% of our clients were considered non-essential and shut down. I had run out of options for finding another job last month, so I had nothing better to do than make the entire house spotless.

One dirty little secret that I had was that I preferred doing my housework nude. I had discovered that about 10-years ago. I had slipped on something and spilled a bucket of mop water all over myself. Being soaking wet, I stripped off all of my clothes and proceeded to mop up all the spilled water before it could cause problems. What I discovered while I was doing that was that I felt really free and a bit excited by it. I have always been a bit of a closet exhibitionist anyway, and this seemed to feed into that. I made sure that I only did that when I knew that the girls would be gone and not catch me, though.

Since the girls were here, I was currently wearing a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. Still, there were times when I would get out of bed and get my first cup of coffee in the morning just wearing my panties. We also had a rather private backyard, so the girls and I would occasionally skinny-dip in the pool or sunbathe nude. I did say 'rather private' not completely private. I did catch a neighbor spying on me a couple of times. I pretended that I didn't notice, but I spent just a bit of extra time massaging the sunscreen on my tits, pussy, and ass. My vibrator got a really good workout that night.

I need to get this out of the way here. No, I don't have any fantasies of 'playing' with my daughters. I don't believe that they have any fantasies about me either. They are my daughters, and I am their mother. It's just us girls in the house, so things tend to get a bit more relaxed than if there were any guys around. Walking around in underwear, panties and a tee-shirt, or nighties is a regular occurrence in our house unless there are guests there.

So, since this will become important in a while, I should probably tell you a bit about myself. My name is Jenny Jones. I'm 5'5" tall, weigh approximately 110-pounds, 34D-28-32, and I work out 4-days a week to keep my figure and my ass tight. My legs are lean and toned. I have auburn hair that reaches down to the top of my ass. My face is attractive, and I have emerald green eyes. My girls are identical twins and look just like I did 20-years ago. Yes, that makes me 38-years old. It's blatantly obvious when we are out that I'm their mother. Yea, yeah, yeah. You were expecting me to tell you that the three of us are mistaken for sisters. Come on people, I am 20-fricking-years older than them. Even a semi-load of Oil of Oley couldn't make that happen. Their biological other half skipped out when I told him that I was pregnant. He hasn't been heard from since.

So, I had finished scrubbing the floor and looked around for another task to keep me busy. Unfortunately, that had been the last thing on the to-do list. Lacking any other options, I got a glass of wine, sat on the couch, and began another fruitless search for a job. An hour and two glasses of wine later, I had given up on all the local job search sites. I had somehow landed on the local Craigslist Gigs site. There it was. I didn't know it at the time, but that ad would end up changing my life. 'Desperately Needing Housecleaner'. What the fuck, I thought. I know how to clean houses. God knows, my house was pretty much sterilized by now. I decided to investigate.

It turned out that it was an elderly couple that was terrified of the virus. They wanted someone to come in and sanitize their home for them. Better yet, they were somewhat wealthy and were willing to pay well for the right person. Let's see. 1. I was bored out of my freaking scull. 2. I kind of enjoyed housecleaning (yeah, I'm weird. I accept that.) 3. I really needed the money. 4. I had no better offers so far. And 5. Did I mention being bored out of my freaking skull already? I wasted no time in replying to the ad.

OK, so this part's kind of boring, so I'll rush through it. They responded the next morning. We worked out the logistics. I brought everything that I needed, and spent the entire day literally sterilizing their home. The only thing that they supplied was a steam cleaner for the carpets. Yes, I wore a mask all the time I was there. They were also masked. I will say that we did get along rather well. They had pretty good senses of humor, and we chatted all day as I cleaned. I left with $500 cash.

Wow, I thought. That went well. I needed to celebrate. I figured since this Corona Virus was fucking me over, I might as well get fucked up on Corona. I got a case on my way home. I sat down on the couch and cracked the first beer. This might be something to look into, I thought to myself. I began browsing the local housecleaning services to get an idea of what their services were. It seemed as if most of them had actually shut down because if the virus. They were afraid of either catching it from someone or spreading it to someone else. That left a huge opening for another service to start. By the time I finished the sixth beer, I was exhausted and went to bed.

I thought that this was kind of funny. I had to go to the bank to deposit the cash from yesterday. Of course, wearing a mask was required in the bank. So, here I am inside the bank wearing a mask that completely hides my lower face. I suddenly had a thought that almost made me fall on the floor laughing. Six months ago, you would have been arrested for entering a bank wearing a mask. Now, because of our Governor's proclamation, you could be arrested for entering a bank without wearing a mask. That's funny shit. How times have changed.

Mid-morning the next day, I got a message from another couple. It seems that the first couple was so impressed with me that they bragged to all their friends about it. This couple booked me for the next day. Sure. Why not?

That was pretty much a repeat of the first couple. I sanitized their home and left with another wad of cash. Before I left, I had an appointment with a third couple for the next day. Same thing. A week later, I had made $3,500 in cash. Things were looking up. I wasn't sure that simple word of mouth would sustain me, so I put together a simple website and began advertising on the local Craigslist. I was off and running.

It happened a month later. I was an hour into cleaning a house for an early 50's couple when the wife made me the offer. To be honest, I was astounded and a bit offended. I was just about to pack up and leave when she changed my mind. An extra $200 an hour. Fuck it. Works for me. I accepted.

So, what was the offer? It seems that this couple were into the swinging lifestyle. The corona virus had put a major crimp in their get togethers. What they requested was that I spend the rest of my time cleaning in the nude. Of course, we had to set some ground rules. First off, we would all wear our masks. It was next to impossible to maintain the proper social distancing rules all the time. Second, there would be no touching at all, even by accident, at least between them and me. They could touch each other all they wanted. Third, I was there to clean, not entertain. They could watch all they wanted, but I was not to be distracted by performing for them.

After everything was agreed to, my clothes got packed into my duffle bag. I did my best to ignore them, but she was not a real silent orgasmer. Yeah, they doffed their clothes as well. I also couldn't help sneaking the occasional peek as well. Let's just say that he was nicely above average and leave it at that. She was also very attractive, and her 38Ds were still very impressive. Both were completely shaved if you must know. Four hours later, I slipped my panties back over my sopping pussy as I began getting dressed to go home. Jerome, my 10-inch black dildo got a real workout that night. I should probably have mentioned this before, but I am bi-sexual. I'm an equal opportunity lover. So, while I was imagining the husband hammering me as I worked Jerome in and out of my pussy, I was also imagining the his wife riding my face as I licked her several orgasms.

Although I made a shitload of money off that one gig, I just figured it as a one-off situation. I continued to build my little business as I had before. Between word-of mouth and my little bit of advertising, I was soon having to turn jobs away. That's when the twins took notice. It was summer break before they were to start college. Of course, they were looking for ways to make some extra spending cash for school, but COVID had reduced that possibility to as near zero as you could get. Thankfully, they were going to a local college and could live at home to save money.

"Mom, what was that about?" Jo asked as I hung up the phone.

"Oh, it was nothing. I just had to turn down a job because I am too busy at the moment."

"What do you mean? What kind of job is it that you had to turn down?" She asked.

"Well, you know that I kind of started up a little housecleaning business to help make ends meet during this COVID crisis. Well, it turns out that there is a lot of demand for the type of cleaning that I do. You see, I don't just do the normal cleaning, I go beyond that to sanitize their homes against the virus. The clients I have really appreciate it, and they give me lots of references. Unfortunately, I can only do so much in one day. I'm so busy that I have to turn away work."

By this time, Jess had come in the room and was listening.

"Why not hire some help? Isn't that what most businesses do when they are in your situation?" Jess piped up.

"Well, yes, but there are a few things to consider in my case. First off, I have a very high standard of service that my clients have come to expect. Second, this business takes place in people's homes. That requires that I have absolute trust in any employee to act responsibly. I simply can't have any hint of impropriety. Just imagine if one of my clients happened to have a twenty-dollar bill sitting on a dresser that went missing. I need to have absolute faith in anyone I send to someone's house.".

Jo and Jess looked at each other, then responded, "What about us? You've taught both of us your standards for cleaning, and who could you trust more than the two women that you raised? Besides, we could use the income and we're totally bored with sitting at home."

I have to admit, they had several good points. We hammered out the details over the next half our, and I called the client back to accept the job. I informed them that it would be two girls that I just hired, so he was to call me if there were any issues. They did well and were tipped an extra $50 each. Eventually, I was busy enough to need to send them out on their own.

That couple in their 50's turned out to be a repeat customer. I would go to their house about once a month to clean for them. I was very careful in the scheduling with them, and I made sure that I never sent the girls over there. As soon as I closed the door, I was to strip naked, except for my mask and begin cleaning. Sometimes they would already be naked, and other times they would wait for a while and watch before they stripped. There was always at least one point where I would be cleaning in a room while they would be having sex in the same room. Jerome always got a workout that night.

The fourth time I was there, they asked if it would be OK to have company over while I cleaned. I informed them that it was OK with me as long as they explained and enforced the rules that we had established. 30-minutes later, two other couples arrived at the house. I have to admit, my pussy was drooling as they watched me cleaning completely naked. There was also something about being naked while everyone else was fully clothed. I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but at one point I excused myself to use the restroom and masturbated to a very nice orgasm. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out as I came, though.

I ended up with two more clients before I left the house. Yes, they wanted me naked as well. Within a month, two-thirds of the clients that I was working for were for my naked cleaning. I had to write a special contract for that part of my business. I made sure that the girls were not part of that clientele. The rules were very straightforward:

1. I would be naked, topless, or wearing whatever lingerie the client requested. Fully naked was an extra $200 per hour. Topless (only wearing a thong) was an extra $100 and hour. Lingerie was an extra $50 per hour.

2. Masks would be worn by all present -- NO EXCEPTIONS!

3. I was not to be touched under any circumstances, even accidentally. I would pack up and leave at the first touch, and the client would still be responsible for full payment.

4. My primary job was to clean. My attire, or lack thereof, was irrelevant. They could look as much as they wanted, but I was not to be distracted from my primary responsibility.

5. Photos and video were allowed, as long as my identity remained anonymous. I wasn't overly concerned with this, because the mask ensured that no one would be able to figure out my identity.

6. I am a housecleaner, not a maid. If you want a drink, get it yourself.

7. Any guests were the responsibility of the client. It is the client's duty to ensure that all guests follow the rules.

8. The homeowners and guests could be wearing or not wearing whatever they wanted. They were also allowed to touch each other to their hearts content as long as they were not in the way of me doing my job.

Well, things were going swimmingly. I had actually made more money in the first 6-months than I made in my real job in a year. And things were only getting better. OK, so I'm really an accountant. Sure, I was now running a business that dealt exclusively in cash, but that didn't mean that Uncle Sam wouldn't want his cut. Yes, it would have been a piece of cake to blow that off. Seriously. How many people do you think report what they paid in cash for a housecleaner? That would be a grand total of ZERO. Yes, I hated politicians, but I am a responsible adult. I paid my taxes like I was supposed to.

The girls were back in school now. Of course, COVID was still the new normal, so all their classes were on-line from home. They still did a few cleaning jobs every week. I even managed to hire a couple of girls from the sorority they were pledging.

There was an interesting and fun job that I did. It was for a guy on his 21st birthday. His friends had gone together and hired me to clean his apartment. He was completely shocked when he answered the door and found me standing there with my box of cleaning supplies. When I explained who I was and what I was there for, he had no clue what was going on. After verifying who he was and that this was indeed the correct place, he finally let me in. When I handed him the list of rules and explained what they meant, he asked me if I really was going to get naked and clean the whole apartment. It took a phone call to his best friend to convince him that this was real. He was very sweet and polite. If I were 15-years younger, I would have actually considered his dinner and dancing offer. After 2-hours of watching him suffer, I finally picked up the list of rules from the table and showed him that it was OK to pull it out and relieve himself. "just do it in a towel or something. I don't wipe up cum." He did it 3-times while I was there. After seeing the cock that was hiding in his shorts, I almost changed my mind about refusing a date request. I think I may have worn an inch off of Jerome that night.

Another fun one was for a lesbian couple in their early 30s. They hired me for their anniversary. This was a two-fold gift for themselves. First, it was a cleaning service that let them have some time off from housework. Second, it was entertainment to watch an attractive woman shaking her naked ass and tits as she worked around the house. They were on the couch with a strap-on while I vacuumed the livingroom. They switched places and the one that was wearing the strap-on on the couch was now bent over the table as the other one fucked her from behind as they watched my tits and ass wiggle as I scrubbed the kitchen floor. They got a double-ended dildo and used it to scissors on the bed while watching me through the door as I cleaned the bathroom. It was highly erotic. I did tell them that I did dishes and cleaned the rest of the house, but cleaning their toys was all on them. Perhaps I need to add that to the list of rules too. I burned through a new set of batteries in my vibrator that night.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers
12