Jenny's Corona Cleaning Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. So, there is this guy named Murphy. You may have heard of him. I seems as though there is some sort of law that was named after him. You may have heard of that also. If not, it goes something like this: What can go wrong, will go wrong. In my case, it happened when everything was going great, then everything went sideways. Actually, I would have been happy if things had only gone sideways. It turned out worse than that.

It started when I had arrived at one of my newer clients. The Jameson's were friends with the 50's couple that had started my nude housecleaning gigs. It was my second time cleaning for the Jamison's when the snowball began rolling downhill. Unfortunately, I had no idea about it at the time. Jeremy and Susan Jamison were in their early 40's, only a couple of years older than me.

Per the contract, I had stripped off all of my clothes in the foyer as soon as I arrived. I had already put the dishes in the dishwasher and started it, then wiped down all the counters in the kitchen. I was about halfway through scrubbing the kitchen floor when their daughter walked in. Katie Jamison had just turned 21 and was a senior at the same college my daughters went to. She was dressed in a pair of cut-offs and a tank top. OK, so I'm bisexual, and the fact that I was naked in front of someone who was fully dressed got my blood pumping. It didn't really matter if it was a guy or a gal, it had an effect on me.

She got a glass of water, then sat at the kitchen table watching me. I was on my hands and knees facing away from her, but I was fully aware of where she was. I could envision my ass moving back and forth with my pussy on display as I was scrubbing the floor. I tried to ignore her, but that wasn't really successful. I knew that she could see that my pussy was getting moist. A few minutes later, Susan entered the room and sat down to talk to her daughter. The conversation quickly turned to information about the nude housecleaner they had. Susan quickly ran through the rules and how they had gone about hiring me. I was asked if I could talk to Katie about a possible gig that she might have coming up.

Sitting at the table beside Katie, I went through the information about my services. I asked questions about the house and her requirements for cleaning. I gave her a preliminary estimate after determining that it would indeed be a nude cleaning that she was interested in. As I was talking to her, I got the distinct impression that she was looking at me oddly. It was as if she were trying to figure out where she knew me from. All that time, her mother was sitting across from me staring at my exposed tits. Her father had also come into the room and was admiring my naked body. Quite honestly, it was very distracting and quite arousing.

It turned out that she was in a sorority that had a pledge event on Friday. She wanted me to arrive at 7:00 Friday morning and prepare the house for the evening's event. Due to the COVID restrictions, the gathering was going to be limited to only the members and pledges. That would keep it below the 50-person limit for public gatherings. Of course, anyone inside the house would be required to wear masks as well. When we settled on a price, I agreed. Although it was a large house, I was assured that the girls that lived there kept it very clean, and I would only be responsible for sanitizing the public areas. Katie had offered a price that was significantly higher than what I would normally charge. Even after mentioning that and offering a better price, she insisted that I accept what she had offered. After all, the sorority would be paying, and they were flush with funds.

OK. So, you all can see where this is probably going like a flashing neon sign. That being said, I feel that I should say a few things in my defense.

1. My girls really never gave me a lot of information on the sorority that they were pledging.

2. Katie didn't bother to tell me the name of the sorority, she only gave me the address.

3. There are lots of sororities at that university.

4. I did mention my exhibitionist streak and that I got highly aroused when I was naked in front of other people.

5. Being aroused tends to diminish the higher brain functions.

6. The thought of being completely naked in front of several other people at the sorority house was increasing my arousal.

7. Did I mention that I was really horney at the time?

8. They were willing to pay a LOT of money for it.

9. I was really horney and not thinking very well.

10. Did I mention that I was horney and my mind wasn't really working well?

11. Oh yeah. One last thing. I was naked in front of three fully dressed people, and my soaked pussy was making the decisions for me.

12. I did mention that I was severely horney and wasn't thinking clearly, didn't I?

So, I booked the appointment for Friday and got back to work. I did take a couple of extra bathroom breaks that afternoon. Jeremy and Susan gave each other hand-jobs as I was vacuuming the livingroom. Katie stripped naked and used her vibrator on herself to a couple of orgasms as I was working in her room. She also sat on the toilet and masturbated as I sanitized the shower in the hall bathroom. I actually came really close to the no touching rule while I was cleaning the Master Bathroom. It happened while I was wiping down the shower. Jeremy and Susan had been watching me as I cleaned the sinks and vanity. When I stepped into the shower to clean that, they stripped down and began having sex in the tub right next to the shower. When they got into the doggy position facing me, I squatted down and began to masturbate as they watched. All three of us orgasmed simultaneously.

Holy Shit! That was intense. It took a few minutes to recover, then they left the bathroom and moved their adventures to their bed. I decided that a shower would be a good idea to clean up myself. Once the shower was finished, I cleaned and sanitized all surfaces before moving on. Yes, I included the towel in the laundry.

So, Thursday ended up being a regular day. Half the day was spent with my first client, and the other half with another older couple. Jo and Jess didn't have Thursday classes and worked together on a corporate client for the office. Things were going well. I was making more than I had while in my previous job. I was even able to pay my daughters more than they would make at any other part time job. This whole small business thing was really working out great. I began looking at expanding my business. Unfortunately, the nude cleaner aspect was beginning to take over most of my time. I needed to think about bringing on someone else to help with that. Obviously, I couldn't use my babies or their friends. I had deliberately kept that part of the business away from them.

I hadn't made any decisions on hiring another nude housecleaner by Friday morning. Per our agreement, I arrived at the sorority house at 7:00 AM. Katie took me to a spare room and had me undress there. This would be a bit different than usual because I would be required to wear a pair of 4-inch stiletto heels. Typically, nude means nude. Nothing but the mask. Not even shoes. Today, I would be wearing these 4-inch heels. I didn't have a problem with that. They made my legs and ass look awesome. I got my assignments. As agreed, private areas were not included. The girls would take care of their own rooms. All I was responsible for were the laundry room, three bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, livingroom, hallways, and meeting room.

It was 9:00 in the morning. I had already finished the hallways and livingroom. I had put the dishes in the dishwasher, wiped down the counters, and was just starting the floor. I was on my hands and knees with my ass facing the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room when I heard the most terrifying sound on the planet.

"Mom?"

Fuck me 7-days to Sunday! What the fuck was my daughter doing here?

"Is that you, Mom?"

Strike that. Make it daughters -- plural.

"Wait a minute. You know this woman?" I recognized Katies voice right away.

Of course, my daughters recognized me. As I said, I have been a closet exhibitionist for years. I can't even count the number of times they have seen me nude sunbathing or when we have gone skinny dipping in our pool. The fact that I was on my hands and knees with my ass and pussy hanging out didn't matter. They didn't need to see the front of me. They were well familiar with what my ass looked like. The fact that my hair and back of my head was visible was just confirmation to everything else.

"Hold on a minute. Didn't you say that you work for your mom's company? Are you telling me that after working for her for the last four months that you didn't know that most of her business was as a nude housecleaner?" Katie asked.

"Well, no. She never sent us out on those kinds of jobs. We only did regular housecleaning work." Jo answered.

"Speak for yourself." Jess replied. "I got lots of tips from some of my clients for agreeing to clean in the nude. Sorry, mom. I didn't realize that there was an extra charge for that."

Well, shit. Too late to back charge the client now. On the upside, it looked like I had at least one other employee to help with the other side of the business. Goddamn my pussy was wet. I was starting to wonder how I was going to go about taking a 'bathroom break' to take care of that issue.

"Well, this is a rather unexpected surprise." Katie exclaimed. Yeah, thinking back to the way she was looking at me a couple of days ago, I'm pretty sure that the words 'unexpected' and 'surprise' were not exactly truthful. "Anyway, this actually turns out to be even more perfect." Katie continued. "You see, as your final assignment as pledges, you are to assist our hired naked housecleaner in getting the house ready for the final event tonight. The fact that you are going to be working naked beside your mother is just icing on the cake. Now, strip and start working." Katie ordered.

Five minutes later, a nude Jo was working on the third-floor bathroom while a naked Jess was sanitizing the second-floor bathroom. I was in the first-floor bathroom masturbating to a very satisfying orgasm. Throughout the rest of the day, the three of us managed to get all the work done. Of course, all the sorority sisters and pledges came through to watch for a while. I made a couple more 'bathroom breaks' before we were done. I also noticed Jess using the bathroom a few times more than I thought was normal.

Finally, everything was clean, and we had accomplished it ahead of schedule. Katie had one more request, though.

"OK. I have your money ready, but I want to ask one more thing from you. You may decline, and that's fine. You have already completed the contract, and it will be paid in full. The thing is, all three of you are already naked, and I can't help but notice that you are all three horney as hell. Your nipples are hard enough to cut glass, and you all have pussy juice running down your legs. I am offering each one of you an extra $200 to masturbate in front of everyone this evening. All rules will still apply. Masks will stay on, and there will be no touching, except by yourselves. What do you say?"

So, there I was. I was sitting on the couch with Jo on my right and Jess on my left. 20-girls were standing on the other side of the room as I was thrusting three fingers in my pussy as my thumb was stroking my clit. My other hand wasn't exactly idle either. That hand was squeezing my tits as the thumb flicked my nipples. "Oh, God" I heard Jess cry out as she orgasmed beside me. That was followed a minute later by an "OOOHHH FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!" from Jo on the other side. A minute after that, my orgasm washed over me.

Epilogue:

Jo and Jess both were accepted into the sorority. My business took off from that point. I actually found one of the single mothers of one of the girl's sorority sisters to manage the non-nude part of the business. Jess began doing some of the nude cleaning as her schedule and studying allowed. Jo stayed on the other side of the business. I never did go back to my old career. I did use my degree to do the accounting for my new business, though. I was investigated three times by Vice. Damn, were they disappointed when I handed them a printed-out sheet with the rules when I walked in the door. No, I didn't know it was a set-up. I do that with every new client. I am a housecleaner, not a whore. I clean while naked. I don't touch the clients, and I do not allow them to touch me. It is a zero-tolerance rule. I make sure that they know that before I undress. So far it has happened three times. All while I was unknowingly working at a Vice sting.

The third time, the undercover cop smacked me on the ass playfully as he waked by. I quickly turned and kneed him in the crotch -- not playfully. I had gotten my phone and just hit the 9 to call 911 as I was telling him that I was going to press assault charges when I noticed him waving his badge at me while still curled up in a ball on the floor. 30-seconds later, three other officers stormed into the room. It turns out that they had set up hidden cameras to video everything in an attempt to charge me with prostitution. The fact that the video showed him slap my ass, made my kneeing him in his groin self-defense. The video also showed my giving him my list of rules and clearly telling him that touching of any sort was strictly not allowed. He could look all he wanted, but I was not there to provide sex in any fashion.

They leave me alone now. I made sure that all the girls who did the nude housecleaning were well aware that the instant that they allowed a client to touch them or accepted an offer for more than what our service provided, they were no longer working for me. They were given a sheet with the rules and were to make sure that the client read, understood, and accepted those rules before they undressed.

Now that the cat was let out of the bag, things became even more relaxed at home. It now became an even more regular occurrence for the three of us to hang around the house naked. No, we still didn't play around with each other. It just became more comfortable to be naked at home. Of course, all the housework was done while naked. We even left the blinds on some of the windows open. The neighbors got a lot friendlier after that. A couple of them even became clients. I still didn't have sex with them, though.

Oh, one cool thing came from that sorority party. It seems that a couple of the girls were dating some guys from one of the better fraternities. We now have a monthly contract to clean their fraternity house. I need to send two girls for that one. Occasionally, I will take Jess with me to do it. It's lots of fun. Word is also spreading to the other Greek houses as well. It looks like another expansion of the business may be necessary. Anyway, that's how Jenny's Corona Cleaning business got started. Look me up. It's a cleaning service with a smile.

12