All Comments on 'Jenny's First Time'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

You captured a first time so eroticly that it brought back to mind my first time and how eciting it was for me...Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Very well written story. A refreshing change from the usual fare. Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
secret desires

I am a 60 year old married woman...Your story aroused me . Well written as well as erotic. thank you...edna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Magic

I was fully aroused and as an older woman regret what I have missed in never tasting another woman.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningalmost 18 years ago
Very nice

Lovely tale well told. Nothing like the first time, when it's good, and this obviously was. Well done.

jackiegirl199jackiegirl199almost 18 years ago
You have such a wonderful talent for

building characters and developing the suspense before the act. I love reading your stories and this one was definetly not a dissapointment. I think the shampoo scene is one of the most senual things I have read. So often we forget just how good that can feel when done in an intimate setting like this. Wonderful story!

jacqui_hills_ukjacqui_hills_ukalmost 18 years ago
As ever - hot as chilli!

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh My

It was a lovley tale of a girl learning about her sexuality, the sex scenes were vivid, enticing arousing.

My only thoughts were the thoughts, her thoughts. I remember my first time, the thoughts that ran throuh my head as i touched her down there, kissed her down there; my thoughts were so conflicting, confusing.

I wish she had told youof her emotions; as it would have been the icing on the ase for such a lovely story.

Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

Very well written as all of your stories are. As a man I can only say that I need to learn the tenderness shown here in this story so that I can give it to my woman.

Charlie

BustyLaTarteBustyLaTarteover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I loved the characters, I loved the slow burn of the build up, and the love scenes were fantastic. What else could a girl ask for? :)

BustyLaTarteBustyLaTarteover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I loved the characters, I loved the slow burn of the build up, and the love scenes were fantastic. What else could a girl ask for? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fab !!!!

wow - I hope u have written more,Im just going to rush & look !!!! excellent build up & enjoyed the characters. thanks!

MISTANGMISTANGabout 17 years ago
omg!!!

WOW! What else can be said? This story left me longing for a lover like that. I deeply enjoy everything you write please, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely.

Wonderful story. Looking forward to reading more of them.

juci_lucijuci_luciover 12 years ago
lucky Jenny!!!

Mmmm!! pixie, your writing is brilliant as usual;-) you certainly have a way of making me wish I was right there experiencing all the sensations myself!!!! juci luci xx :-)

Prof BillProf Billover 11 years ago
Sensuality at its finest

A wonderful story, well written, graphically imagined, and fully realized. Thanks for it.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

TOTALLY HOT ! ! ! Great erotic story ** LOVED IT ! **

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really beautiful!!

This is such a beautiful story about love between two lovely women. Over the summer, I have experienced my first time with a woman, and it has been the greatest love I have ever had. This story makes me think about the women who have loved me and taught me so much over the past few months. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm.

Very nice and very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
20 YO ASIAN BI-FEMALE SEEKS LOVER

As you can tell from the Title I am indeed BI and I am quite sure more into women than men. Living in Central FL (about 20 miles from Orlando) and seriously looking for a compatible lesbian woman (dominant) for a LTR. This story makes me even more eager to find that happiness and commitment.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

very sexy story!!

sharksharksharksharkabout 5 years ago
Petite Submissive

Wonderfully written story! It was such a turn on to imagine this curvy woman of authority taking command and seducing the Percy young pet. I lost it when the boss lady grabbed the phone away to confidently tell the girls mother what the plan was! I would love to see the boss lady out to a restaurant for a meal, and unknown to the naive lady, her daughter is under the table showing her full devotion to the vagina of her full figured employer!

GillianBxGillianBxover 4 years ago
Sexy mind

You are an excellent story-teller Pixie. And you have a deliciously sexy mind!

moimeme68moimeme68almost 2 years ago

Great story, beautifully written. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic and gripping.

Atys70Atys707 months ago

Bravo! Love the theme, the pacing and development, and the sex…. Fire. Perhaps a prequel, where we find out how Cindy found her attraction to women. Or, a sequel where we follow Jenny and Cindy and their sexy summer adventures and Jenny’s move to colllege…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous