Jenny's Innocence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amg152
amg152
116 Followers

My orgasm lasted for quite a while, my fingers digging into Daddy's thighs the entire time. Daddy took his left hand and I felt him furiously pump away at his rock-hard dick. Within seconds I heard him gurgle out a grunt and felt rope after rope of his thick juice splash against my back.

Daddy removed his hand from me slowly, and brought his left hand back to rest on my thigh. I collapsed against his chest, glad that the water wasn't cold yet because I knew I couldn't handle any other stimulants right now. Holy shit, I thought.

After a minute of just relaxing, breathing against each other and coming down from that orgasm high, Daddy leaned me gently forward and started washing my back. He took care to scrub down my back and then the rest of my bare skin. I shivered when his hand and the soapy washcloth came against my mound. He spread his fingers under the cloth and pressed the washcloth firmly against my pussy, pulling me easily in the slippery tub up towards him.

I twisted my head around and kissed my Daddy passionately. His mouth was hotter than the water and I felt his dick twitch against my lower back again. I grinned, happy and exhausted.

"Thank you." I whispered. My eyes were closing of their own accord and I think Daddy noticed. He scrubbed my breasts and stomach and shoulders, ran some non-soapy water over my slick body, and helped me stand from the tub.

He wrapped the giant fluffy towel around me gently, carefully. His body was still slick and soapy from the bath, and I looked through half-shut eyes at his glistening abs, watching as water dripped from his semi-hard dick. He grinned when he caught me looking, and I grinned sheepishly back at him.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud, and then I suddenly was floating. Daddy lifted me with ease and carried me from the bathroom. I expected him to drop me in my own bed and would have been disappointed if I wasn't so damn tired. Instead, we turned right from the bathroom and he carried me up the hallway, towards his bedroom.

When we got to his giant king sized bed, the one he had shared with my mother for many many years, he sat me down gently on the edge. He unwrapped the wet towel from me and walked away just long enough to hang it on the back of the door. Daddy returned to the bed and pulled me under the blankets, tucking me in. He crawled into the other side, wrapping himself around me.

The last thing I remember is Daddy's dick resting comfortably between my legs, still at half-mast, while he slung an arm over me and snuggled against my back. I fell blissfully asleep, unstressed for the first time in a week.

amg152
amg152
116 Followers
12