Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny," began doctor Okakura, and I noticed that he referred to me by my first name while calling Sandra Miss Da Silva.

"My assistant, doctor Roberts, will examine you while I talk to Miss Da Silva," he explained.

I looked a little bit confused, looking to Sandra, but she stroked my left cheek gently and said: "Don't be afraid. Doctor Roberts is young and handsome," she grinned.

"You will like him." offered the doctor. " After he is finished with the examination, we will start today with your lips and make them a little bit more ... how should I say ... prominent," he smiled. "After that, we will continue with your breasts and a few other improvements. Of course, we will conduct the procedure under anesthesia, so you won't feel anything."

"And eventually," chirped Sandra, "you will look perfect. Just like a doll I always wanted," added Sandra excitedly.

I blushed, hearing her words. I felt my clit throbbing, however. Having an orgasm just a few minutes ago didn't lower my burning desire. My cunt oozed juices. Especially standing there, in front of Sandra and doctor Okakura. It was shaming and humiliating, but also exciting. I felt that Sandra had some kinky intentions in mind. I could see it in her facial expression.

"But," Sandra began again, "before we proceed with your alterations, you should show doctor Okakura, how your lips feel before surgery and later after that. This way, he will be able to assess the effect of his work." She smiled at me.

And there it was. As I expected, Sandra had something back in her depraved mind. But on the other hand, I was aroused, and my cunt made my panties thoroughly damp. My face felt warm. I knew what Sandra expected me to do, and facing this self-humiliating act, made me even hotter.

"Doctor Okakura, like," I started, using a high pitched voice, "may I suck your dick?" Asking naively, I pushed my hands under the short dress and pulled my panties halfway down my thighs, as Sandra taught me. Lifting the hem, I presented him with my bald shaved cunt as well as my wet panties. I stood there like a dumb slut and waited for his answer, which was obvious. He nodded.

I dropped to my knees and approached him submissively. After I opened his trousers and pulled out his cock, I sank lower on my hands and knees, arching my back, pulling the hem of the short dress up to the waist, letting the man look at my naked behind. Then, keeping eye contact, I opened my mouth and swallowed his dick. I began to move my head slowly up and down, trying to force him deeper into my throat with each push.

Sandra loved it when I moaned like a whore, so I started.

"Mhmm, Mmmmm."

The doctor grabbed my hair and pushed my head on his dick. Drooling and gagging audibly, I moaned like he was fucking me. It felt amazing to feel his cock in my mouth, and it made me hornier. I wished very much that someone would insert another big dick into my wet cunt and fuck me like a dirty slut I was.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Sandra study me, and I wondered if her pussy also became wet? I was sure it was.

Doctor Okakura liked the eye contact. He obviously loved my running makeup, and the mess I made of myself. Tears ran down my cheeks, and a lot of saliva drooled between my tits while I moaned, swallowing his quite big dick.

Finally, I felt him stiffening and pulsating in my mouth. I pushed my head down, making him slide deep between my lips. His sperm shot directly into my stomach. The doctor held my head down while he emptied his balls. My belly convulsed, and I felt my bladder releasing a spurt of pee. I felt ashamed but also aroused. What kind of woman would get horny peeing herself while sucking dick, I asked myself. Only a humiliation slut like me. I was a dirty, depraved whore.

After several shots of cum, doctor Okakura released his grip, and I gasped for air.

"Lick him clean, slut," said Sandra from the side.

I obeyed and bowed my head again to take his half-stiff dick between my lips and used my tongue to lick off the rest of his cum.

"Like, thank you very much," I said eventually, closing the zipper of his pants, and rose. As he left the room, he said "I'll see you later. My assistant will come soon to look at you before the surgery."

"And the attractive nurse," added Sandra.

"Oh, yes," he smiled closing the door behind him, leaving Sandra and I alone for a minute.

"Like, his assistant?" I asked, feeling the heat spread throughout my body. "And an attractive nurse?"

"As I said, a handsome man," she chuckled. "And the examination may be a little bit embarrassing to you, so don't make a fuss if you don't want to get a cunt lashing in front of all of them, got it?"

"Like, yes, Mistress," I answered ashamed. "But my makeup ..." I tried to tell her.

"You deepthroated a man just a minute ago, so nobody will wonder seeing you like this," she answered. Once again, a wave of shame flushed over me. "Now strip but leave your high heels on and the panties where they are. When they come in, I want them to see the nasty spot in your panties," she giggled.

"Please, Mistress, don't do this to me, please," I begged in a sudden wave of embarrassment I felt.

Overhearing my plead, Sandra asked: "Did you pee yourself while sucking the doctor?"

The heat of shame flushed my face.

"Yes...," I answered meekly, humiliated.

"That's cute," she smiled, "you know I love seeing you degrade yourself. I think I will make you do it more often," she added. I stood red-faced there and didn't say anything. "Would it be degrading for you to pee yourself like this in front of others?" Sandra asked.

My face burned with shame now.

"Yes, Miss Da Silva."

"But, it would make you cunt squirm from pleasure?" She continued her questions.

"Yes, Miss Da Silva," I answered honestly.

Sandra looked at me and slapped me slightly on my left cheek. It didn't hurt much, but it was very humiliating. I had already no will of my own, and I knew I would go further. I asked myself again, why I was doing this, but the answer is always the same: I was addicted to the things Sandra did to me, and I got off on being degraded or degrading myself, even if tears rolled down my face from the shame I felt.

"You are just a perfect humiliation slut, Jenny."

Suddenly the door opened.

Doctor Okakura, his assistant doctor Roberts and a young woman of my age, maybe a little bit younger, came in. My face turned a dark shade of red.

"I ordered Jenny to undress already," Sandra said with a grin as she pointed with her head to me. I stood there just in my panties and high heels holding the dress in my hands.

"Oh, that's great," answered doctor Okakura with a devilish smile. "We have to check her thoroughly," he said.

"Did you hear, Jenny? Be a good girl! " ordered Sandra while taking the dress from my hands. "And remember to use a high, girly voice. Don't disappoint me, or you will regret it!" She whispered. My first reflex was to cover my pussy, but Sandra's stern look reminded me not to do so.

"Like, yes, Miss Da Silva," I answered with a high pitched voice. I thought I heard the nurse chuckle but wasn't sure.

All eyes were on me as Sandra suddenly pushed the thumbs under the waistband of my semi-transparent 'Victoria Secret' undies and tugged them even a little more down my thighs, this time revealing the damp crotch of my panties to everyone. I stood there frozen and as red as a strawberry. I felt futile and stupid. I saw the looks and the bulges in the pants of both men. The shame was even more significant, because Cameron Roberts, the young doctor, was really handsome. He was tall, with dark blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a man I would love to date! I hoped that nobody would see me from behind and see the butt plug stuck in my ass.

"Well, Adriana, would you please assist doctor Roberts with the examination," doctor Okakura coughed slightly as he ordered the young woman.

Adriana Fox was the nurse's name I could read on her ID label. She was a pretty girl with dark eyes and brown hair bound to a strict ponytail exactly as Sandra often did herself. "Was she a lesbian, a dominant one?", I asked myself. The thoughts alone made my nipples harden, and my clit throb with desire. I was confused. Why was my body betraying me so much? While I consciously feared the humiliation, my body longed for it. Even or especially in front of Miss Fox...

I noticed in her facial expression that she was jealous of me. She wanted the handsome doctor Roberts' attention for her alone, but he was watching me. I wasn't sure if his erection was driven by my naked body or the humiliation I had to endure. Most likely, both. His eyes were stuck on my naked body. I felt ashamed, mainly because my cunt was so visibly swollen, and I knew the doctor saw the slimy, wet crotch of my panties. I was sure that anybody could smell my arousal.

I saw Sandra and doctor Okakura go to his desk, in front of a big window, while I was standing behind a screen, which didn't really cover a lot of my privacy. Left of me stood a treatment couch.

With a derogatory smile, the nurse pointed to the scale.

"We have to weigh and measure you first," she said. I had to turn around to follow her order. Taking small steps because of the panties on my thighs, I followed her instructions. Keeping the panties on, I struggled to get my high heels off. I was sure that both doctors perceived me as an airhead. I talked and behaved like one, so what should I have expected?

I stumbled slightly, as my panties slid down under my knees. Did they see the butt plug with the pink stone between my ass cheeks? I asked myself.

"If you let your panties fall, I will whip your bare bottom in front of the audience, Jenny, do you understand?" asked Sandra aloud. A wave of shame flooded my body once again.

"Like, yes, Mistress," I answered and bent over to pull my panties up a little bit. The thought of being spanked in front of the handsome doctor and this bitch of a nurse until I cry was just unbearable, but my cunt drooled, and I couldn't stop it!

Being bent with straight legs left nothing for the imagination. I knew that all of them looked between my legs and saw the butt plug with the fake pink stone on top.

"Oh my God, is she actually leaking out!", I heard the amused voice of Adriana behind me, and my face became hot with shame.

"Indeed, she is," said Sandra. I heard her high heels clicking on the floor as she approached. "She is a very nasty girl, actually a slut. You must be very careful not to stimulate her too much during the examination. Otherwise, she might cum very quickly and make a mess on the floor."

"Gross ...," answered Adriana, and my ears burned with humiliation and shame. "Maybe I should borrow a sign 'slippery when wet' from our cleaning staff," she degraded me.

In the meantime, I reached the scale, stepped on it, and turned to the audience. The shame and degrading comments drove me almost to tears. But the real humiliation I felt came because of the responses of my body, which betrayed me. My nipples were hard, my clit throbbing, and I was really oozing. I felt my own juices running down my thighs. "God, I am really such a stupid slut," I thought to myself and blushed even more noticing that I was already starting to think about myself this degrading way.

Adriana, the nurse, began measuring me. She announced my measurements while Dr. Roberts noted them.

"Height, 5.30, weight 115 pounds," she said aloud. "Chest, 34.2 inches," she moved then to my waist. "Waist 24.8 and hips, 36.4 inches."

I stood there motionless with the panties around my knees.

While Adriana measured my pulse and blood pressure, doctor Roberts started to examine my breasts.

"We must be sure you are absolutely healthy before we think about surgery itself," he explained to me, and I nodded still red-faced.

"Yes, Sir," I nodded, acting docilely.

Although I agreed to the surgery and other things Sandra wanted to do to me, I felt nervous. What exactly did she want to change? Bigger titties and likely some piercings, but was it all she wanted? I asked myself.

"I have to take your temperature," said the beautiful nurse to me with a wicked smile. "Please climb on the cot, and stay on hands and knees."

I wanted to protest, but Sandra approached us and most likely saw the apparent humiliation in my face.

"Do as the nurse says, Jenny," she instructed, giving me a stern look.

I found it to be very difficult to climb on the cot with my panties still around my knees, but I managed it eventually. I kept the position on my hands and knees while avoiding looking to the side to meet anyone's stare. And I knew that everyone was looking at me. I heard both doctors talking somewhere behind me.

"Put your head down and your ass up, girl!" demanded Adriana.

Deeply ashamed, I put my head on the cot and spread my legs wider. Now I knew everyone in the room could see my oozing pussy as well as the buttplug crowned with a fake pink stone on the top.

"Her cunt looks so swollen. See how wet she is," I heard Sandra's voice.

"And what a nice buttplug," Adriana added. "But I have to remove it in order to measure her temperature," she continued.

"Oh, of course," answered Sandra and added, "I will help you." Saying this, Sandra used one hand to push my back down which made my ass stick up in the air even more. With her other hand, she pressed on my left inner thigh while her fingers caressed my clit.

I felt the butt plug start to move when Adrianna apparently slowly removed it. She said something like "how stretched out," and I heard her chuckle. I felt humiliated beyond belief, but at the same time, my arousal increased rapidly.

I tried to ignore Sandra's fingers, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hold my needs back. My nipples hardened, my pussy swelled, and my clit throbbed. Then I felt something cold and big sliding into my ass.

"Thank God that I found such a big thermometer," chuckled the nurse. "I have never seen a girl's ass worn out so much." Hearing her degrading words, I blushed. But the humiliation combined with Sandra's fingers stroking my clit let me melt in sexual desire. The more embarrassing the situation was, the wetter I got. In only a few minutes, maybe even less time, I became an empty-minded sex doll with an absolute lack of willpower. Nothing mattered anymore except the climax I wished for and which is dominating my thoughts more and more.

"Oh, please!" The words escaped my mouth unconsciously. I moaned, wholly consumed by my sexual desire.

"What a slut she is. Is she getting off on my temperature measuring?" asked the nurse aloud. "And look, she is dripping over the cot! Has she no pride or self-respect?!"

"You are right, sometimes she behaves like a slutty, little pig," answered Sandra.

I heard them talking about me, but the voices came oddly distorted. Shame and humiliation worked once again against my will bring me to the edge. But precisely at this moment, Sandra took her hand away and left me once more unfulfilled.

I gasped, and my body trembled. My nipples were painfully erect.

"She is completely healthy," said the nurse, and the thermometer slid out of my anus.

"Did you hear pet? You are healthy," said Sandra and patted my butt twice.

"Turn around and lay on your back," ordered the nurse, "the doctor will check your lips and breasts."

I managed to follow the order and turned. My panties still hung on my thighs, which made me feel more ashamed than if I were completely naked.

"Be a good girl Jenny and thank Adriana for taking your temperature," ordered Sandra. And I knew what she expected.

With a trembling, high pitched voice, I said: "Thank you, Miss, for taking my temperature."

"You're welcome," answered Adriana, chuckling, and I felt even more pathetic.

Doctor Okakura rolled his seat near to the cot and sat down. A dazzling light went on over me, and for a few seconds, I didn't see anything. Then I saw the doctor looking down at me. I saw my face reflecting in his glasses.

He had already pulled his latex gloves on and touched and felt my lips with his long, slim fingers. As my eyes became used to the light, I noticed Sandra sitting next to the Japanese doctor.

"Her lips are already well-formed and full, so it's up to you, Miss DaSilva, how much fuller or poutier will we make her lips?" He asked.

"As I already told you, Doctor Okakura, I want this little slut to have nice cock cushions," answered Sandra, not mincing matters.

"I might have known," smiled the doctor and looked at me. His eyes were gentle but somehow cold. He watched me like prey.

"As I said, I want her to be my personal fuck doll, Doctor Okakura. And she wants it even more than I do, don't you, Jenny?"

She asked me which shocked me. But at the same time, she placed her hand between my thighs and pressed her thumb on my clit. Before I knew what happened, a sudden wave of pleasure washed over me, and my brain immediately stopped thinking about any consequences. The only thought I had was to get laid and eventually climax.

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered or moaned, actually.

"I want you to tell the doctor what you want, slut, what you really crave," said Sandra with a stern look and made me arch my back and press my thighs together from the pleasure. I was so close!

I looked directly into the eyes of this middle-aged, handsome man and felt the unbelievable urge to degrade myself. I knew exactly how much my words will affect his view on me. And I knew I will love it. I didn't care about anyone else in this room anymore. The nasty, slutty version of me stepped into the light.

Using a high pitched voice, I spoke lustfully: "Please, Doctor, like, make me look very sexy!" I tried not to humiliate myself utterly.

"Jenny, that wasn't what I wanted to hear." Sandra's voice growled. "Try again. You don't want me to pull you over my lap in front of the doctor, do you?"

My face burned.

"I ... Like ... Doctor Okakura, please make me look like the sex doll I really am."

I humiliated myself, but apparently, it wasn't enough for my Mistress. She wanted me to degrade myself in the extreme. I felt it. She pressed and played with my clit using her thumb.

"And why would you love it, slut?" Asked me, Sandra.

My blood boiled. My hormones raced through my body. My skin tingled from sexual desire, and I felt how extremely wet and swollen I had become.

"Like, because I am a pathetic attention whore, Mistress," I answered, still using my girly voice.

Sandra smirked and stroked a few bangs from my sweaty forehead.

"Oh, yes, you surely are. And you aren't very bright, my little doll, are you?"

"Oh no, Mistress, I am a dummy," I joined Sandra's game and enjoyed it more than I would admit. This self-degrading role play brought me a new, strong wave of pleasure, making me almost burst from sexual tension.

"How dumb?"

"Very, very dumb, Mistress..." I moaned. The doctor smirked, but I noticed the bulge in his pants.

Sandra grinned again, bend forward, and kissed me slowly and passionately.

"Be a good girl, and I will let you cum today," she whispered into my ear.

She then stood and looked at doctor Okakura, who was obviously aroused even if he tried to hide it.

"I think we could start, Doctor," Sandra aimed at the doctor.

"Yes, of course," answered the doctor as the beautiful Adriana brought him a tray and placed it on a small table on wheels which was next to the cot I laid on. "I will inject a strong anesthetic, so you won't feel anything."

"Yes, Sir," I answered and felt a small injection needle in my right arm. Almost immediately, I saw lights and faces spinning around me. Everything became blurry, and nothing mattered anymore.

Chapter 2

"Time to wake up, my little slut," said Sandra as I opened my eyes and thought it was a déjà vu or something. I laid in my bed and saw Sandra's silhouette over me, exactly as the day before.