Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny learns what being a loving wife actually means.
8.4k words
4.4
71.6k
76

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally based off of Breed's Hill by Billy Breed

((A few lines from Billy's story are still here, I credit him for the general outline and inspiration of mine))

CHAPTER ONE: Jenny the Small Town Server

Robert and Jenny Fannon were driving out of Crawford's Corner as fast as their old Toyota would take them. Rob was 19, and Jenny was 18. They had decided to marry as soon as they could, the day that Jenny was of age. The morning of her birthday she had skipped school, gone to the courthouse with Rob and been married by the Justice of the peace. Neither was leaving much in the town where they grew up. Rob's parents had had passed two years earlier, and Jenny had been in a foster home for the past four years. All the money the two had in the world lay in an envelope in the back of the van. They planned to stay with one of Rob's cousins on the other side of the state, near Independence Falls.

Unfortunately the pair stopped at a gas station in a small town named Blossom Valley to fill up at just the wrong time. Blossom Valley looked like a ghost town, the only businesses on the dilapidated main street being an ancient garage, a tiny cafe, and a gas station. Into the last of these Rob guided the aged van. After filling the tank he wandered in to join his wife. As he walked in, Rob paused to admire at his wife. At 5'6" she wasn't exactly petite, but she had the lithe figure of a younger girl. Her long legs bent into a cute little ass. Her modest chest was capped by upturned nipples set in the middle of puffy pink areola. In high school her lithe figure had turned the heads of many young men and a few teachers too.

Rob had attracted the gaze of many young women himself. Just over 6' tall he was a bit thin but handsome nonetheless. His smooth face and sandy blond hair completed a picture of American youth. He was just walking up to his wife when he heard a commotion outside.

A battered sedan had pulled up next to theirs. Four men got out. Laughing, the group entered the store. Inside they spread out. One scoped the back of the diner and another stayed near the door. The one watching the back only saw some knocked up old bitch, darning socks. The store owner, a late thirty-ish guy, was behind the counter. No threat. Two moved in on Jen and Rob.

One of the roughs grabbed Jen by an arm and roughly pulled her away from Rob. The other stepped up and pushed a snub nosed revolver in the terrified groom's face even as he began to protest. "Fuck off loverboy," the hoodlum said in his face. "We're just gonna take your lady and have some fun, aren't we boys." The others nodded, and the one holding Jen ran a rough hand up her front to her pert breast, cupping it. The young wife whimpered, god, she wished Rob could save her.

Just then the man from the back room emerged with a shotgun, and leveled it on the one with the gun. He just stared as Rob backed away. The panicked gang member holding Jen let her go, and she scrambled away. "You boys had best git, this here gun has a hair trigger and I just may let 'er go on accident," said the man in a strong, commanding voice.

The hoods took the message and backed out of the diner, hurling insults. Outside one of them suggested that they grab the bags they had seen in the van and take, just to fuck with the straits in the diner. Rob started out, but the owner of the diner put a hand on his shoulder and said, "it's just not worth it son." Helplessly, Rob watched them haul the bags with all their worldly belongings out the window of the van. As they drove off one of the gangsters shot the nose of the van four times. A puddle of oil rapidly formed under the stricken vehicle. "Jen are you OK?" Rob asked as he went and embraced his shaken wife. She nodded and said, "thank god they didn't get the money."

"He looked at her, "yea it's a good thing you got it out of the car honey."

Terror came into her eyes, "but, you got it didn't you?"

"No I thought you had it," he said. Her pleading eyes said no, and Rob headed for the car before he started to swear.

The old van was obviously leaking both oil and antifreeze, but Rob ignored it and headed to the back. Sure enough the gang members had taken the bags, and all the couple's money. Now all they had was the cloths on their backs, and one badly wounded van.

Rob ran back into the diner. "Hey mister call the cops, those guys made off with near two thousand dollars of our money."

The diner owner whistled. "I called 'em, but don't expect too much. They were heading away from the valley, there's probably twenty directions they could go. And only three cops in McAllister county to catch 'em. Best count yourself lucky to be in one piece and head on your way."

"But we can't," Rob declared anxiously. "Our van is toast and they took all our money!"

"You can use my phone to call your kin," suggested the older man kindly. Seeing the young man's expression he added "Even if you're on the outs with them I'm sure they'd help you out."

"We can't," said the young groom in a defeated voice. "We don't have anyone."

"Well I can at least help you push your car to Jethro's garage. Maybe it isn't as bad as it looks. And if it is Jethro has been known to help out people in a bad spot." after they started pushing the van Clem (the owner of the diner) put a variety of questions to the young man. He was starting to suspect that this young man and his bride were the answer to some very particular prayers he had made. In short order Clem knew all about the couple.

*****

"Fifteen hundred!" exclaimed Rob in dismay.

"Plus the parts. No tellin' how much they'll run you on a foreign job."

Rob looked wildly around. "I don't have any money. The same creeps who shot the van made off with my cash!"

Clem interrupted Rob as he started to blurt something at the garage owner, "Son, let's head back and see if we can figure things out."

When they got back to the diner. Rob found his wife talking to the pregnant wife of the owner. A few wrinkles placed her age around 35. Her protruding, veiny breasts and huge tummy stood out from her already curvy body. She introduced herself as Millie.

Jen looked at Rob hopefully. "Well it's not as bad as it looks, right. I mean we'll get there some way." she said. Rob looked at her darkly.

"I don't know how." He said simply.

Clem took a long look at the girl. She was pretty easy on the eyes if too skinny. Oh what the hell he thought, that'll change. "Maybe I can help you a bit."

Rob looked hopeful. "If you've got a car we just need to get north of Calving."

Clem waved him down. "No I ain't got no car. But I do have a business and a wife who ain't too much help right now."

Rob looked confused, so Clem continued; "Millie, bless her soul, can't do too much waitressing right at the moment, and I need to do some work on this building. We sure could use some help. We could pay you a bit, and provide room and board."

Jen looked happy, maybe this would work. They might not make it to Rob's cousin's place as quick as they would have liked, but they'd make it.

After some haggling the deal was set. Jen and Rob would each receive $25 per day of work plus room and board. They could live in one of the rooms on the second story of the building, which Clem had been preparing to rent before his wife had gotten in a family way. They would work every day but Sunday when the diner wasn't open. Clem knew of a great many men in the area who could use some extra help.

Clem gave the young couple water from an oversized water cooler he kept in the back. Seeing a question in Rob's eyes, he explained. "The water out of the tap is OK, but I don't like its aftertaste. This here is the best water in the world." he said. After having a glass, the young couple had to agree. It was a hot day and by the time they were done negotiating, they had each downed several big glasses.

When they finished Clem remarked that Jen looked a little pale. "I just have a little headache." She said.

"No doubt from the excitement. Let me get you something for it honey." After a second Clem came out of the kitchen with a large pill in his hand. It had a large A on it. "Here you go honey, this should help you. They only last two hours though, so ask when you need another."

Jen saw Millie giving Clem an odd look when she saw the pill, but she didn't pay much heed to it.

*****

Although the pair were devastated by the loss of their money and car, they had the conviction that as long as they were together nothing could stop them. Rob was disappointed that their first night of married life would be spent in a place where he felt uncomfortable "doing it." The room that Millie had put them in was just down the hall from Clem and Millie's. So, disappointed and a bit sore from a very hard day Rob climbed into bed with his young bride expecting to just snuggle until the morning.

Hardly had they gotten into bed, when it started. Millie was saying "oh God! Give it to me! Yes, yes there! Oh I'm so close...I'm cumming!" And then a thumping started. It took Rob a minute to realize that it was the sound of a bed bumping up and down. Rob hardened instantly when he realized what was going on down the hall. Although he and Jen had done it several times, Jen had never been as loud as Millie. Too turned on to care anymore he slid his hand around his wife's slim body to gently cup a small breast. Her nipples were as hard as his prick.

That night she was almost as loud as Millie.

*****

When they came down the next morning, Clem smirked at them. "It didn't sound like we kept you two from sleeping." He said. After they reddened he added, "The good Lord gave woman to man to ease the pains of the world so there's no shame in the joy that marriage can bring."

After that he started the two on their chores. Jen would serve as a waitress and Rob would sweep up, as well as help Clem ready the store next door.

During most of the day Clem managed to keep both Rob and Jen separated and busy. He took every chance to admire Jen's firm young ass in the too-small waitress outfit he had given her. The shorts barely came below her ass and the shirt teased a bit of open midriff. Her prominent nipples, which hadn't seemed to relax after the hot time she had with Rob last night, were plainly visible through both the shirt and her bra and her breasts felt tighter in what had been a little loose the day before. She had protested, but Millie had grinned, "gets the best tips," and insisted that she wear the uniform.

Even more annoying to the young couple, Clem and Millie insisted on listening to the local radio preacher. The preacher had a weird hellfire and damnation style that neither Rob nor Jen could follow. As much as Rob could figure out before tuning the minister out completely, all the sermons dealt with the same few passages. Love all the Lord's chosen, be fruitful and multiply, and spread the faith seemed to be the limit of this minister's repertoire. Be fruitful and multiply seemed to be the man's favorite phrase, at least half the sermons were about that one phrase. All the hymns were odd too. Jen didn't recognize any of them, and her old non-denominational church had used a smattering of hymns from other denominations. They all seemed to involve the same topics of multiplying and unconditional universal love.

Clem took every opportunity to be near Jen, but he never touched her. That he saved for his wife. Every chance he got Jen saw him goose Millie, or grab a nipple. He didn't seem to care if Jen saw him doing it. At one point he let her catch him rubbing his wife's pussy. Millie was moaning, and begging him to "do her." Her nips were so hard that she leaked all over the front of her dress. The younger woman turned red, but never told her husband.

Although she couldn't put her finger on it, something about Clem made Jen horny. Every time that she was close to him for very long she began to find herself short of breath, and her nipples got even harder. At one point, after he had been showing her how to clean the grill, Jen realized that she was wet, something just exuded masculinity off of him.

"You all right honey?" Clem inquired.

"My head's just bothering me." Jen lied, embarrassed.

Clem nodded gravely, "probably just the excitement yesterday, hang on I'll get you another aspirin." And off he trotted to the medicine cabinet. Again Jen noticed that Millie gave Clem a questioning look before he gave Jen the pill.

When he returned with the bottle, he handed her two of the pills and another glass of water from the big jug. As she took them, Clem wrapped his arm around her trim waist and said in a comforting, fatherly tone, "Listen darling, you don't work yourself too hard, you let me know if you need anything," he rippled his fingers along her ribs and smiled. Jen almost melted, she just felt so secure and happy. She smiled and asked for another glass. If he stayed around Jen long enough she'd do anything he wanted. He would have to consider how to get her husband out of her mind though. Though his main concern was just convincing them to stay in the area.

But he also knew that his goal was to get his babies in her.

The girl was so heated that he could tell her womanly scent. He could tell that she'd be ready to receive the lord's blessing next week, just seven days from now. Perfect, by that time the pills he had been giving her would have taken full effect. She'd have her full breeding shape, and be as horny as hell by then.

At 2:00 when Clem closed the store so they could all have their lunch. Jen dragged Rob off as soon as she could tear him away from his sandwich. A few moments later Clem was pleased to hear the young woman's voice telling her man to "give it to her, give it all to her. Yes yes on her tits!" Clem just smiled. She was coming along nicely.

*****

Three days later Jen was idly talking with Millie. For some reason, she'd gotten into the habit of sharing intimate details with the older woman. "He just keeps gettin' bigger and bigger. I swear every time we do it he's longer, and bigger around!" the young wife said with a grin. "He's nearly a foot long now, if he gets any bigger he'll hurt me!"

Millie, grinning now broke in, "Naw, Clem's well over a foot long and he's never done me no harm," She leaned in closer and whispered, girl to girl, "I swear the bigger they are, the harder you cum." Then she winked at the gaping girl and added, "My husband has the biggest damn dick I'd ever need." She indicated something bigger than a soda bottle with her hands. She let that sink in for a second.

The next day, Jen and Rob were enjoying their now daily noon sessions when Clem called her down. Jen, thinking something was wrong hurried down after just throwing on her white tee-shirt and a short skirt. Over the past few days, it seemed like her hips had grown right out of her shorts. She had abandoned bras as well, her boobs now seemed to be at least Ds and jiggled wildly as she came down the stairs, her husband's cum stuffing her pussy, which despite a week without shaving hadn't grown any hair back, in fact, she felt smooth and hairless all over. Clem had just wanted her to take the Dugan boys' order, and sent her out to their table. So Jen had gone out to the young men with her nipples still as hard as rocks, and totally visible through the skin-tight shirt. The men had simply devoured her with their eyes. And then, as she was taking their order, a huge wad of Rob's cum had slid out of her twat and run down her leg. It took her a moment to realize why the sperm was escaping.

She was still horny, no matter how much she got fucked lately she still wanted more. And standing near these young men had made her pussy lips peel back as they got ready to accept a big dick. The boys took a long time to order, and the longer she stood there the hotter she got. And the hotter she got the more her lips opened and the more semen ran down her leg. By the time the boys let her leave she was standing in a puddle. She shoved the order into Clem's hand and raced back to her bedroom. Clem grinned as he saw her catch Rob, who was just coming down the stairs and quickly lead him back up to their little room.

Her cries of passion had filled the restaurant while the smirking boys had eaten. It was odd though, Jen felt amazing after sex and she was cumming harder than she ever had before but it felt like she was now missing some new peak she couldn't find with her husband. Millie later teased her about the event.

"Them Dugan boys caught you running hot, didn't they, Jen?" Millie grinned.

"Oh, Millie! They are horrible. How can you make a joke about it?"

"I can see it in your face darlin, you need you a big dick and soon," Millie continued. Then, seeing the confusion on the young woman's face, she answered her unspoken question. "You're a growing young woman that's growing to need to a godly man to take her."

The younger woman broke in, "I would never cheat on my husband! And he's big as any man I've ever seen even in pictures." she hissed not wanting the boys, who were only in the next room to hear them.

Millie smirked at the girl, "It's sweet how much you like that boy but I can tell you just by the sound of y'all's intercourse that he ain't true to the Lord. A real man would have you fucked so good you couldn't talk straight till the next day. Hell, Clem gets me babblin' just by whippin' it out. And his cum is just about the only dessert I need," she cackled giddily.

Jen pondered for a moment, she used to swallow Rob's cum but lately she's rathered it on her tits. The taste just hadn't been right. And Millie seemed to know about her feeling empty despite the new orgasmic highs. Maybe her husband wasn't the godly man she needed.

*****

That night as Clem sat in bed thinking about his plans for Jen, Millie climbed into bed with him. He needed to destress a little so he pulled his flaccid 12" cock from beneath the sheets and gave his wife a knowing look. She bit her lip and then went to start sucking it up to full mast. Clem considered his wife, before moving to this town she had been pretty, a lovely face but not much else physically. But something about the food here and the holy water had turned her around. Her wrinkles seemed to lessen and her body filled out so well, and despite being barren their whole marriage she got pregnant after only a month in their new home.

But once she got pregnant, her prior growth seemed like nothing. Her breasts ballooned out into the veiny, jiggling masses bouncing in front of him now. Her ass had bubbled out into a womanly, squeezable orb. And her hips had become huge and motherly. Capped off with a constantly growing belly that got him hard as a rock every day.

Millie attended to her husband, sucking and licking the head of his cock as it swelled and swelled to manly, overpoweringly sexy 19". She could have sworn he only got up to 17" a week ago but this young thing he was eyeing down the hall must be working him up. She was desperate for some sperm to guzzle down her throat. She hadn't had any in hours. Some days she almost felt a hint of concern over how dependent she has, how doting. But Clem's cum washed her troubles away. And wash away he did, Millie almost choked as he came but she just let some splash onto her tits. She could lap it up later, or let it glaze her skin and bask in it. Normally a man cumming this easily or this early would be a disappointing night but Millie grinned thinking of the buckets of cum he still had waiting for her as she let his still hard girth enter her hungry pussy. Her screams rattled through the building.

*****

Down the hall, Jen was climbing into bed with Rob when they heard the cries of ecstasy down through the door and she felt the urge to suck Rob's penis overwhelm her, maybe she could find the spark with her husband again if she tried hard enough. As she pulled it out it was already stiff as a board at 11" standing upright from his rather thin body. Reasoning, this was a huge penis. Like with math, this was a big penis. But it just didn't feel that big. Like instinctually as a woman. And she didn't feel like calling it a cock or a dick, just... a penis. Though she sucked away anyway and got him to blow a few good ounces onto her burgeoning chest, he only had another small load or two for the rest of the evening. And Jen went to sleep a little forlorn.