Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clem erupted again, this time directly into Jen's throat as a muffled orgasm ripped through her. She valiantly tried to swallow everything but a few of the many gallons she ingested slipped out and onto her slutty form. She could almost feel her nipples thicken in real time. She now felt fully aware of the changes that her body had been going through but didn't question them. She was just glad they brought pleasure to her man.

*****

That night, Jen had such vivid dreams. In her dream she sat on Clem's bed, belly the size of a basketball, babies kicking and squirming inside her. She giggled as a man walked in, he was naked and thin, a worried look on his face. His puny 11" inch erection had her in a fit of laughter. The man started to say words but he just sounded like he was crying. It made Jennie worry for a mere moment. But before that worry could manifest into any real concern, a massive, manly cock slipped up to her mouth and she began to suckle. And as she drank, she began to grow, her belly surging, breasts heaving, hair crawling down the pillows and off the bed. She luxuriated in her womanhood. Clem reached his manly hand down to her dainty fingers and pulled a cheap-looking band off her ring finger. Clem's firm hands then wrapped a collar around Jennie's pretty neck and she smiled up at him around his cock. She glanced back at the door but the sad, skinny man was all gone.

*****

Jen awoke alone in the bedroom. Through blurry eyes she couldn't quite tell if she was bigger than she was yesterday. She hoped so, though it didn't quite matter, she had helped her Clem cum so many times the night before that he must satisfied with her body. And that was enough for her.

"Afternoon, sweetie pie," came Millie's voice through the door. "You seemed all tuckered out from the excitement last night so we let you sleep in today." Millie began removing her clothing and waddling toward the bed, Jen sat up rubbed idly at Millie's tummy and smiled up at her. "Clem's gonna get you all taken care of once he gets up here." Millie might have been almost as excited as Clem to see this girl swell with his child. Jen was growing to feel like a daughter to Millie, a sexy daughter that loved her new daddy. Her maternal instincts made her start to leak a little bit. "Maybe some breakfast, sugar?"

*****

Clem finished cleaning the kitchen and had a few big glasses of water from the jug before heading upstairs. As he stepped into his bedroom, cock already stiffening he saw Jen's luscious body drinking from Millie's full breast. For her part, Millie had spread Jen's thick legs and was preparing her relaxed, open pussy with her fingers. Clem strode up to the bed and removed his clothes.

Jan stared at him and drank in the God-fearing body of a true man before her. She moaned, 'please...' escaping like hot breath from plump agape lips. Clem obliged, he pulled her by the ankles towards him as he climbed onto the bed. He lined up his 20" cock with her waiting, eager body and began to slowly squeeze his massive girth into her needy young pussy.

Jen felt so many emotions in that moment, joy, excitement, pain, need, lust, all wrapped in an explosive bliss that transcended words. She opened her mouth to scream and all that came out was a tiny wheezing of air, her body could even tell that no noise would suffice for how she felt. After fifteen minutes of Clem's rough fucking, tossing her around the bed like a ragdoll, her body doing everything it could to keep up with his Godly manhood he finally came. He gripped a large hand onto each of her asscheeks, squeezing into them and rocked her back and forth on his dick, letting it slurp in and out, he could see the first wad of cum as it bulged it's way down the length of his dick. His grapefruit-sized balls began to pump his immaculate load into her worshipping pussy. Jen felt only rapturous completion. She could feel her womb bulge and the glorious sperm spill out onto the bed, Clem on top of her holding her body, making her feel owned, complete, womanly.

*****

Millie disconnected the phone and shuttered the windows downstairs to give them some more privacy. She was gonna give Clem all the time he needed to turn this pretty young slut into a plump, bred, cock-addicted wifey. 'Just like me' Millie shuddered with the thought as it thrilled her nude body. She was about to head back up the stairs when she heard the back door open, and Rob walked in before her. She stuck out her beautiful body for him to appraise. She would keep him down here until her husband fucked that little Jenny into the next county. She was a good wife.