Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Clem conquers new lands, another man discovers the Valley.
6.2k words
4.6
19.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: Jenny Loves Her Family

"Ugh, I had no idea it was this far out in the boonies," groaned Jacob from the backseat.

"I'm sorry, do you know of any better paying jobs closer to home?" sassed back Michelle.

Jacob remained silent.

"Besides," cut in Kimi, "we're lucky to find any job in this economy that will hire a couple english major undergrads and a professional 'whittler.'"

"Oh don't make fun of him," replied Michelle, taking her eyes off the road for a second to smile back at her younger brother, "he's gotten in good shape from all those woodworking classes. Might actually get a girlfriend..."

Kimi, despite her snarky attitude, she really was relieved to get these easy jobs from the state. Some senator guy used to be a preacher out here and was going to pay them to "reach out to the community" probably for his reelection campaign. But the old guy was gonna pay their rent and a stipend, so as long as this place had internet, she could play games and smile at some yokels for 6 months, easy.

*******

Robin had fallen into a routine; wake up, masturbate, work, masturbate on her break, get off her shift, masturbate, listen to the screaming orgasms down the hall, masturbate, and then to tie a bow in the day's activities, masturbate until she came herself to sleep. She hadn't even been in Bloom Valley for that long, it was only three months ago when she started working at the diner. Though maybe it had been longer, Robin's head got all fuzzy when she tried to think back to before that and she couldn't remember anything and then she would just get horny.

It certainly wasn't a bad routine, it was a pretty sexy routine, she waited tables for her uncle Clem and every boy(and almost every girl) that came through the diner ogled her big boobs. Robin had plenty of booby for them to stare at, but she felt self-conscious about them. Uncle Clem's wives had these massive melon titties sloshing around in their loose outfits back in the kitchen. His younger wife, Jenny, had this perky rack that looked so beautiful overlooking her taut, 3 month pregnant belly. Clem had assured Robin that Jenny was only 3 months pregnant but the young woman's middle was rounding more each and every day.

That's to say nothing about Aunt Millie's belly. Robin loved rubbing her aunt's enormous 8 month pregnant belly in the afternoons. And Millie was so generous to let her 19 year old niece help relieve the pressure in her superfull mammaries. A lot of Robin's lunch breaks and evenings involved helping Millie out. Though if anyone were to eavesdrop, it would sound like Robin was getting more out of the deal.

"Yer growin' up into such a beautiful young woman," sighed Millie as Robin hungrily sucked at a thick, long nipple. Millie's body seemed so ready to give birth, her hips had grown broad and inviting, her thighs had miraculously kept up and prevented even a hint of a gap from forming. Her Christianly maternal instincts were in full gear, catering to her husband's every need, her body becoming softer and more inviting by the minute. Her mind full of blissful, erotic, godly thoughts 24 hours a day. "Mmm, time to empty the other one," purred Millie with a satisfied pop of Robin juicy lips and attached her to the other nipple. Millie could look down and clearly see the difference in the full and empty kegs. Her right breast was still the same size but had much more give to it. Her left breast was aching and round and almost rubbery with how much mother's milk she had inside.

*******

They had knocked twice already, but Clem was not going to rush. Whoever was there could wait a moment while he fulfilled his manly duties properly. Jenny squealed as Clem slapped a large, rough palm across her ample ass as he began to put his clothes back on, her newly luxurious, motherly form lying exhausted on the bed, cum drooling from her mouth, clinging to her veiny breasts, and gushing out of a very, very satisfied pussy. Clem put on a sleeveless t-shirt that showed off the corners of his chiseled chest and his muscular biceps. The shirt was stuffed into his jeans where he felt his half-hard, oak tree of a cock lurch in his pants, he decided against putting his socks or boots on, his cock was telling him he would be back upstairs very soon.

"Kimi leave the stuff in the car, we want to make a good first impression with these people!" hissed Michelle to her short friend rummaging for god-knows-what gadget in the sedan. This wasn't what she thought she would be doing right out of college, about to rent a room from some old country guy in the middle of the woods off of what could barely even be called a road, but in spite of the cum laude, basketball championship trophy, and being an imposing 6'1", Michelle felt like she wasn't able to assert herself enough to get a 'real' job. She looked down at her younger brother, he didn't have her lithe muscles or her stature or even much of a way with people. He was just so sweet and hardworking that nobody seemed to mind. She was tired of holding the mental house of cards together after the long drive and just needed a nap.

******

Clem could see through the panel windows at the front of the diner, a beat up but clean little car parked outside, a beautiful, short Japanese girl leaning against the side with a phone out, he chuckled to himself, this girl thinking she was gonna get any kind of signal out here. He forced himself to take his eyes off of her long enough to remember the door. He pulled the door all way open in one steady stroke, his gaze lowered, expecting to see another short young woman but he met eyes with a slightly taller, smiling black boy, it was only when he looked up from him and to his left that he felt his cock surge like nothing else. Not since he entered his bedroom to see his spread-eagled bride-to-be Jenny nude for the first time had he felt his cock get this excited.

The woman before him was taller than most any woman out in the Valley, she wore a tight, pastel shirt under an unbuttoned suit jacket, and hugging jeans that went down to her running shoes. These must be the volunteers the pastor had told him about. 'The church's plan to help reinvigorate Blossom Valley starts in building bigger, warmer homes, with bigger, warmer families' rang the pastor's sloganeering in his mind. This young woman and her friend would be great help in building a bigger, warmer family...

Michelle was frozen, though frozen felt like the wrong word, she felt oddly warm. This imposing bear of a man standing in the doorway seemed to silently appraise her and her brother with a warm smile, like he was waiting for them to speak but had all the time in the world to get there. She wanted to feel self-conscious about her obviously hard nipples poking through her little B cup bra but this man exuded comfort. She reached a shaky hand out for his and it was as if time unpaused and he was on top of her, giving her a great big hug.

"Oh, none a that, darlin'," bellowed the big man, holding the embrace, "out here in God's country, handshakes are for strangers and heathens, and Millie already told me y'all was sent from upstate by the minister, so you're kin as far as I care." The man's chuckle was deep and sincere, Michelle felt like she could listen to him read a farmer's almanac without nodding off. The longer he held the embrace, the more Michelle felt her head spin, he was just so disarming that she wanted to relax and giggle with him but she kept fighting to present herself professionally. He may be pleasant, she mentally steeled herself, but he was going to be her supervisor for the next 6 months and needed to look like an employee.

His grasp finally relented and Michelle could focus on the world around her again. Jacob seemed to have introduced himself to the man while she was entranced and was receiving the next hug. "Pleased to meetcha son, you and your sister must be awful tired, y'all go have a seat inside and I'll have your friend here show me where to put your bags. Oh right, Kimi, Michelle had almost forgotten about her best friend, she turned to see where she was and saw the woman in almost the same state as her, mouth agape, staring at this older hunk. Kimi was usually such a flirt with the boys but now she stood stock still, silver tongue lolling in her mouth, doe eyes glistening up at the man towering over her tiny frame.

******

"You must be a ball player, huh sweetie?" Michelle looked up, Clem was standing above her and setting down some more overflowing plates on the table. He could see her confused look, "all this food yer puttin' away, how tall ya are, ever play ball?" Michelle glanced down at the table, when had they started eating? The last thing she remembered was coming in the door, but here she was, fork in hand, two plates stacked under the plate she was currently digging into.

"Oh! Haha," Michelle blushed and put a hand in front of her mouth as she swallowed all the protein. "Yes, I was on the team in college, I'm sorry we're pigging out like this." She had scarfed down some of the most succulent sausage, greasy bacon, and biggest, butteriest biscuits she had ever had. Washing it down with the most delicious milk she had ever tasted. And glass after glass of sweet, ice cold tea.

"Hush, sweetie," Clem laid a hand on Michelle's shoulder, "you look like you all need it, nobody feeds nobody anymore in the city. Don't be ashamed of enjoying the bounty we've been given. Besides, we don't open on Saturday, so I'll keep makin' it as long as y'all keep eatin' it. I'll be in the back cooking up another round, my waitress, Robin should be down in a minute an she'll start clearing the table for more room, hehehe." The girls both stared at him as he walked away, wordlessly returning to their food the moment he was out of sight.

Jacob, for his part, had barely mouthed out a thank you before Clem left again, he had never been a voracious eater and was never one to look gluttonous but he always ate until he felt full. That was the only weird thing, he wasn't getting full, plate after plate and he was gladly downing it all. Until he heard the clink of silverware and saw a dainty hand appear in front of him. A soft and pale hand with long, natural fingernails, his eyes glided up the arm attached to the dainty hand and was met with the most stunning woman he had ever seen. She had two extraordinarily thick, blonde braids on her head, resting their bow-tied tips on her collarbone, framing her porcelain face with its sparkling green eyes and puffy red lips pursed in concentration. She didn't look like she wasn't wearing any makeup but it looked like makeup would only hide how picturesque her face was. It wasn't until Jacob managed to survive drowning in her eyes that he noticed how intensely erotic everything below her neck was. Her blue flannel shirt was tied up just above her trim belly, knotted tightly and cradling the biggest breasts Jacob had ever seen. They looked so full and bulged over the hem of the shirt, jiggling slightly with every movement of her arms. As she walked toward the kitchen, he was forced to tear his eyes away and look down to see the most bubbly ass held by the most sculpted pair of cutoff jean shorts known to man.

Jacob was really thirsty.

******

Millie lay in ecstasy as Clem sank every righteous inch of his Godly cock into her pussy. Letting loose a long, drawn out groan of worship. Jenny was beside her, one hand buried in her already used cunt, the other tweaking a sperm-covered nipple. This wasn't a particularly hot and heavy evening prayer for the growing mothers-to-be, by their standards. Just letting Clem tell them about his day and unleash his pent up seed. Millie had grown to the point their church referred to as 'bed-shape'. Her body had become too perfect with the weight of child to be asked to work. She would spend the next few months slowly growing to completion, and until then, her body could still perform all of her necessary wifely duties on her back, naked, with her thick legs wrapped around her husband. Jenny had taken on the role of housekeeping as her belly filled out, doing all of Millie's old chores until it was her turn to become a bedridden harlot praying to the Lord to satisfy her need.

Clem rubbed his wife's brood-bearing belly. Thinking about the sermon they had heard recently that talked about how the true women of faith in Blossom Valley enjoyed maternity as God intended. Never dealing with sickness or pain from childbearing, being with child only enhanced a woman's natural femininity, letting her body bloom into its most divine shape. Blossom Valley women also never had to fear having twins, let alone only having one child. They were blessed with full, fertile wombs always ready to receive. Blossom Valley women were taught that 40 week pregnancies were simply a sign of weakness in heathen women. True believing women got to enjoy a full year of total closeness with their children before birth, more if they prayed hard enough, some hoped. Knowing he still had another 4 months of his perfect wife on her back, dependent on his manly strength for everything, Clem exploded into her, unloading like a neverending pump into his dutiful wife, her groans of pleasure growing louder as his seed made contact with her pussy's needy walls.

After being fucked so gently and lovingly by her husband's monstrous dick, Millie lay cradled in his arms where he could fondle her ripe tits and play with the belly he had given her. Jenny attempted to wrap her body behind Clem and plant kisses up and down his back, pressuring her breasts against his muscles felt heavenly to her developing mammaries. She kneaded his grapefruit-sized balls with a soft hand as they churned to ooze out a long, slow stream of semen down his half-hard erection still being nursed by Millie's agile pussy muscles. After what felt like blissful eternity, Clem finally started to speak.

"Those college kids pastor Luke sent got here this afternoon," he told his rapt audience. "They sure could eat, and the boy seems like he can be a real help with gettin' the other parts of the building presentable."

"I saw them from the window, those ladies were beautiful," said Jenny excitedly, "but real skinny."

"You fancy 'em, honey?" Clem felt his cock surge at Millie's suggestion. "Oooh, I can feel a yesss." Clem was the head of the house and Millie was his devoted wife, but she could practically read his mind when his cock was inside her. The Lord made Clem so darn charming and virile for a reason; to spread the good word by mouth, hand or any other tool he was particularly adept with. And just the same, He had given Millie the intelligence and the deviousness to ensure that Clem would go forth and multiply for all his days.

Jenny imagined the thought, sharing her Clem with Millie was wonderful, but could she share him with even more women? She imagined Kimi, the Japanese girl that she had seen, in the bedroom, riding Clem in front of her, belly wider than she was tall, or sharing a kiss with her as they both watched Clem impregnate Millie again. She imagined Kimi, boobies too huge for her frame, widened hips bouncing back and forth, womb full of brothers and sisters to the brood Clem had put into her, stride up to her as she had reached bed-shape. Preparing her pussy for Clem to take her. The idea made her squeal out in orgasm without even touching herself.

Clem and Millie looked toward Jenny as the girl rode out her orgasm, then looked back to each other, he growled as Millie bit her lip knowingly, bracing herself to be fucked to sleep.

******

Michelle opened her eyes slowly, the last few days had been such a blur, Clem and his striking young wife, Jenny, had taken her and Kimi on a tour into town and to some of the local farms. Every person they met was beyond nice and welcomed them with open arms, she only wished Kimi would try to at least look more appreciative. Michelle assured Clem that she wasn't very forthcoming, but that Kimi meant well. He almost melted her with his smile and told her that the way they vacuumed down his cooking was better than any thank yous or formalities they could utter.

Speaking of udders, though, Michelle couldn't help but think about all the pregnant women she had met, bellies of all sizes, some huge, some getting huge, some leaving huge behind and some entering prize-winning pumpkin territory. Some she could barely tell from the cows in their fields. Even Jenny, who looked barely 18 seemed to be caught up in it because Michelle could've sworn that girl's already sizeable belly had grown even in the 3 days since they'd met. But she couldn't be judgemental, culture was different out here and Jenny really did seem to love Clem(considering how easy he was on the eyes, who was she to blame the girl?).

Michelle sat up in bed and felt her breasts quake with the movement. She needed to stop with all the rich food, otherwise she might eat herself into the same sizes as these 'bootyfull' local girls. Though, now that she appraised them, why complain about two extra cup sizes? Sure, she only had one bra that could contain them now, but they looked amazing, her dark skin apexing at her puffy, little nipples. She groped at them. God, they felt even better than they looked.

She reached into her purse on the nightstand and pulled out her favourite dildo. Her 8" best friend had been getting a workout the last few nights. She could hear Clem and Jenny "sanctifying their marriage" down the hall each evening and for some reason, it hadn't bothered her. Well, it hadn't bothered her in a bad way. She giggled as she sank ol' Blue deep into her soaking vagina. And sank. And... sank? Michelle opened her eyes and saw, or rather didn't see her dildo. She could feel the pressure of the phallus at her lips, but could only feel it inside her if she moved around a bit.

"What the fuck..." she quietly gasped. She had never been able to fit him more than 5" in and even then it was always so tight. She reached in and pulled the rubber dick back out and moaned like a slut in heat like Kimi did when they were freshmen and she wouldn't shut the damn door in their apartment. This was all weird, the suddenly bigger boobs, the new Carlsbad Cavern vag.

Michelle hardly had time to think before a knock on the door almost scared her out of her skin, she yelped as the door opened, Jenny had walked in unannounced. "Mornin', sleepyhead, breakfast is almost- oh, sorry! Didn't mean to startle ya." Jenny just stood in the doorway, grinning away at Michelle as she attempted to cover herself. "Don't worry bout that, we're just girls here! Well," Jenny patted her belly and giggled, "we might be all girls here, who knows!"

"Shut the door!" Michelle playfully demanded. "I had actually wanted to talk to you, um, about... something," Michelle averted her eyes.

"Sure thing," Jenny gracefully shut the door and came to sit down next to Michelle on the bed. Michelle stole a glance at the younger girl's bountiful ass as it sank into the sheets, her body contorted at the belly waiting to hear her concerns.

"I, ugh, this is so embarrassing, do you have any clothes I can borrow? I think um..."

Jenny giggled her bright little giggle, "butt too big?" Michelle went silent, giving an affirmative nod. "Hehe, happens to everybody that comes through here, food's just too dern good and sticks right to ya." Jenny emphasized her point with a pat of Michelle's thigh through the blanket.

"Thanks for being so understanding, I feel so bad about this, I feel like my behaviour has been so unprofessional this week." Michelle gave Jenny a thankful smile.

"Unprofessional? Michelle, you don't need to worry about all that, pastor Luke sent you out here a community outreach thing, right? Well, reaching into this here community means takin' a little bit back with ya," Jenny snickered and squeezed Michelle's newly wider hip.

12