Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Michelle tried to reel back from the unwarranted advance. But her body betrayed her, clit twitching at the nearby touch.

"I don't know if they let pastor Luke talk about it much up there in the city, but round here, ladies don't gotta worry none about professionality." Jenny rubbed lovingly at her round stomach. "Lots of ladies work hard out here feedin' animals or teaching kids down at the schoolhouse, but women are women first."

Something sounded so nice about that to Michelle. Was all that work toward a career worth it? All these girls out here seemed so content, fulfilled even without a degree or a real paycheck. She daydreamed until Jenny returned with some of her pre-pregnancy clothes, a tight top that hugged Michelle's chest and a pair of cotton shorts.

After a full breakfast, Kimi informed everyone that she needed to head back upstate to pick up a bunch of material from pastor, er, Senator Luke. Clem called up his office and arranged for her to stay at his place for the week so she wouldn't have to come back during the first snowfall and quietly ensured that Luke had plenty of down home cooking to keep her new appetite taken care of. With goodbyes said and the car disappeared down the road, Clem decided to take Michelle out on a walk, said he wanted to get to know her better.

"I wish you had brought a few more gallons of this stuff," joked Michelle, wiping her lips. "I had no idea lemonade could taste this good!"

"Don't worry, darlin', there's plenty more back at the diner." Clem surveyed the girl's body. She might need a strong push, but there was a Godly woman inside of her, and Clem felt like it was his duty to find it.

"Mister Clem," Michelle started before she stumbled over some branches.

Clem caught her by the waist, she felt a thrill at the speed and strength with which he pulled her back onto her feet. "None a that mister crap, darlin'. Clem's fine." He beamed an impenetrable smile down at her.

Michelle hesitated a moment before responding, he hadn't released her from his tight grip around her waist. She was just thankful for his warm embrace, the cold snap in the air had her nipples hard as diamond. "Um, Clem, I was just wondering, do you, well, where do you work out?" Michelle cursed herself for the stupid question, but words weren't what her mind was focused on at the moment. "Do you, like, your chest is so..." she sounded like 14 year old meeting a movie star, her cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

Clem's musky sweat was starting to get into her head. Combined with the lemonade made from the spring water and the breakfast that was hitting her stomach now, Michelle could probably barely keep her head on straight. He decided he could press this a bit further.

"Oh, you mean how'd I end up like this?" Clem bemusingly said as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the forest floor. He looked at Michelle, who tall as she was, seemed to shrink in astonishment clinging to his naked chest. Her hands began to wander with curiosity. Feeling every bump and tendon. Clem pulled Michelle in a little tighter, praising God that Jenny had gotten the girl into some of her old cotton shorts as he lightly gripped her growing ass. "Well, it's not so much a workout, though I do do a lot of liftin' and movin'. Man's s'posed to be big and strong, and when you obey the Lord and please Him, your body reflects that devotion. Like how Jenny obeyed His will to go forth and multiply, now she's grown a righteous body. Even you," squeezing her ass for emphasis, "just the time you spent out here doing a bit of God's work and you're already showing his rewards."

Michelle clung to every word. This erotic sermon in the woods. Everything he was saying seemed alien, but she couldn't muster the mental power to challenge anything, his smoky scent was frying her brain. But all the religious junk he was talking, nibbled at her hind brain. THAT part was firing on all cylinders. The growing, the squeezing, the godliness, the shirtless stud she was clinging to. It all made sense in the most primal part of her brain. Fuck, her nipples were hard. She finally gathered enough willpower to get one sentence off, she needed to make it count. "So how do I do the Lord's will better?" was all she could breathily beg.

Clem smiled, he wasn't a preacher but he new exactly how to welcome a woman into the flock. He placed both hands firmly on Michelle's ass cheeks and moved her to a better position, one where he could explain without talking. He lifted her, letting her coltish legs wrap around his waist. He continued to cradle her ass in his hands but rested some of her weight onto his rapidly growing bulge. Michelle moaned the moan of a woman feeling freedom grind up against her clit. She had cursed the air-headedness that made her forget panties this morning but now she could feel her labia parting in a fruitless attempt to welcome the fat bulge.Clem's mouth wrapped around the girls, his tongue diving into her mouth, wrestling with hers for control. After a minute of grinding and kissing, Clem came up for air. He looked hungrily down at the panting, wanton girl losing her self to lust in his arms.

******

Once Clem had ripped Michelle's bra in half and unzipped his jeans, it was pretty much over. Where it had taken weeks to turn Jenny into a pious girl, the constant flow of holy nectar this girl had consumed over the last few days was more than enough. The holy water that helped produce the sausages and eggs she had been downing, the sweet tea made the same, the milk every morning and every night milked straight from Millie's neverending fountains, being constantly overwhelmed by Clem's presence, visually and aromatically was too much for the young woman to control. All the growth would come to the same end of turning her into a plump, pregnant God-fearing woman but now ingrained in her body more subtly. It would only need the introduction of holy sperm into her system that would help sculpt her body into exactly what the Lord needed it to become. Clem could hardly contain his excitement to see what blessed shape she would be given.

Michelle stared down at the enormous dick in front of her. She knew what she was supposed to do but she didn't know how to do it. Kimi had talked about blowjobs and she had obviously heard other girls say things online and in locker rooms, but confronted with one? Maybe if it had been a normal sized cock, she might have been able to handle it, but this was thicker than her arm, God, thicker than her thigh. Clem's hand came down on her shoulder, guiding her to her knees. She sank to the ground, letting her knees rest on top of Clem's discarded shirt. She nuzzled her cheek against the huge dick and felt a response, the cock twitching as she rubbed herself against it. That single twitch sent dopamine in her brain rocketing, bouncing around her addled brain like a new high score game of pinball. Instinctually, she began to kiss his cockhead. She craved the response. Her hands ran up and down the length of his shaft, exploring every bump and thick vein. "That's it sweetie," resonated Clem's reassuring voice, "do what feels natural."

Clem felt precum begin to ooze from his cock. Quite the specimen of precum though, a thick white glob, richer and more potent than a normal man's full load could hope to be. The first drops of it entered the worshipping girl's mouth and it looked almost like it had startled her. She began to focus her ministrations on the tip, kissing and licking with fervor, hungry to suck more of it from the delicious, commanding shaft. Normally Clem wouldn't cum easily, but he felt eager and seeing a young slut discover cock for the first was really getting him going.

"Hold your mouth around it honey, ain't no sin much worse than lettin' God's seed spill on the ground." Clem allowed himself to cum, pumping into Michelle's waiting mouth. "If it gets to be too much, just let it spill down your cheeks, that's it." Clem could feel his flow increasing as he heard the girl audibly gulping down his cum. Seems like he had found a way to channel her competitive spirit into something more becoming of a woman.

As the beginning of his load hit her stomach the devout nutrients rapidly spread through her body, activating all the righteous calories Michelle had been packing on, small changes began almost immediately all over her body, nails growing a little longer, hair getting a little softer. If it weren't for her loud guzzling, you might have been able to hear the creak of cotton as her ass responded to the fuel. But the focal point was wrapped around his cock. Michelle's soft, brown lips were rapidly plumping up into dickpillows. Something about Clem's words about never spilling the delicious sperm entered her mind as a challenge. And that challenge was fueling her change, the Lord giving her big, beautiful lips that could properly seal around Clem's enormous cock.

After what felt like an eternity in Michelle's mind, Clem's flow finally relented, she fell back, gasping and tired. Her eyes drifted shut as she felt Clem lift her up and cradle her against his chest as he carried her home.

******

Michelle's eyes slowly fluttered open, sensations coming to her slowly. She could hear the crackle of a fireplace and the radiant heat filling the room. She could smell the wood and something a little more... fluid in nature from beneath the sheets. Strange that everything else came to her first, she felt silly only just realizing that she was cuddling up to someone. A fat teat inside her mouth. Her tongue felt for the thick nipple in her mouth and her newly plump lips started to suckle automatically, expertly. Auburn locks fell in front of Michelle's face as the girl stirred. Jenny's melodic voice rang out.

"Wakey, wakey sweetie. Sorry my milk hasn't come in yet, but those cockcushions looked so lonely without something inside them." The intimacy didn't feel wrong to Michelle, she had found Jenny beautiful before, obviously, but now something was different. She could smell Clem on her. The scent that had invaded her mind the evening prior.

Michelle stirred and decided to take the encounter further, her oral ministrations got Jenny squirming and she was encouraged by the sounds. Gliding her hand down Jenny's soft baby bump, Michelle's hand reached a smooth, slightly chubby pubic mound. She reached three fingers into the younger girl's carnal canal and was met with a hissing 'yesss' from above. After bringing the young thing to a thigh-clenching, shaky orgasm, Michelle retrieved her hand only to find not just pussy juices but a thick coating of semen all over her fingers and dripping down her palm. The girls shared a knowing glance as Michelle slurped each finger individually and licked her palm clean. She knew that she preferred the pure thing straight from the tap, but potent nectar mixed so well with Jenny's womanly wetness.

They made out and chatted for awhile, it was so erotic but at the same time so casual, sex and love just came so naturally to Jenny that there was no barrier separating it from the rest of her life. Clem had apparently already gone out for the morning to get some more firewood. Apparently, snow had come down really hard the night before and it looked like it would keep coming for the rest of the week. Hopefully he would be back soon, the dark, elegant girl mused in the mirror. She could see the changes Clem's beautiful dick had done to her yesterday in the woods and was already hungry for more. Her breasts, once pert B cups had transformed into bountiful double Ds. But now with Clem's cum flowing through her body, her tits had become pendulous, sagging some but remaining full and squeezable. Nowhere near the size of Jenny, but Michelle felt eager to fix that. That wasn't the only change, she had clearly added a few inches to her waistline but her hips had ballooned out so much that she had even more of an exaggerated hourglass figure than before. Michelle turned herself around and craned her neck to gaze at her backside.

"Clem you fucking stud," she exclaimed, her ass had turned into a shelf, a huge, perky booty that looked so damn good melded with her new wide hips. It was fat in all the right ways and her hands groped at the pliant, sensitive flesh. No matter how much she tried maneuver her ass cheeks, she couldn't get a glimpse of her pussy, it had become safeguarded by her bubble butt from behind and some plump new thighs from the front. The idea alone was almost rapturous. New images rushed through her horny mind. She had to, no, craved to, thank the man responsible for this. Confidence rushed through her nude body, covering her in goosebumps.

Years of straight A's, trophies, medals, they all felt like checking things off of a list. But right now, spellbound by her own voluptuous body, the body she had claimed by sucking her man dry. This. This is what achievement felt like.

"Come on, babe," came the sound of Jenny, now joining her from behind the mirror. Caressing the same curves Michelle had just been admiring, "I want you to meet someone."

They walked down the hall to Clem and Jenny's bedroom arms wrapped around each other's nude waists, high off of the shared sensation of feeling claimed. Jenny opened the door to reveal a vision of a woman on the bed. Millie hadn't been hiding, necessarily, it had just simply easier to stay in bed for the last few days, so this was Michelle's first chance to really see what Jenny's future looked like. Questions began to bubble up in Michelle's mind but then she could smell.

She could smell the milk sometimes leaking from Millie's fat udders, she could smell how much Millie had been bred, how far along she was. But most importantly, she could smell Clem's cum that was all over Millie's thighs and clinging to her puffy lips. Both sets of lips, to be clear.

The three shared niceties for a while, shared Millie's milk, shared each other's pussies, the more experienced girls talked about what it was like to feel filled by Clem's cock all the way inside them. They were stirred from their sexual reverie by the sound of a door slamming downstairs. Three pussies juiced up in unison.

Clem entered his bedroom to candlelight. The fireplace roared in the corner, candles sat lit on each nightstand of his 'family-king'-sized bed. But in between those candles, lay a pile of naked flesh, glistening from kisses and an assortment of shared fluids. Clem had already stripped his coat and coveralls off downstairs, his cock allowed to grow right out of his loose boxers. He discarded his useless garments and brought himself onto the bed, the edge creaking under him as he climbed on top of Michelle. The tops of his thighs had pushed Michelle's up into the air, where she lazily wrapped them around Clem's waist. The trunk of his cock held in the air barely an inch away from the girl's heaving body, an orange glow set so well against her dark cocoa skin. The heat of their ready bodies filled the air between. Clem looked into Michelle's eyes and didn't see quite what he expected. The wanton need was there, just like Jenny or Millie, but something else filled the sparkling amber pools. Lustful determination.

12