Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 05

Story Info
Kimi is dragged into the fold, kicking and screaming.
8.8k words
4.7
23.5k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE: Jenny Loves Her Kimi

Robin was the first awake this morning, it had been over a week since she'd been knocked up and she felt like a goddess. Her fat, new teardrop titties jiggled on her chest inside her tight top as she bounced down the stairs, a slathering of cum smeared into her bust to bask in Jacob's glorious scent. She let her increasingly wide hips pop as her plump ass shimmied in a delayed tandem. The plucky newlywed had planned a wonderful breakfast for her and her man, she would start everything cooking just in time for him to come down the stairs and see her with her back turned. And then he could sidle up behind her, grab her by whatever sensuous curve caught his eye first, and fuck her stupid against the counter while the bacon cooked. Her body shivered with anticipation at her devious little schedule. A small amount of fat was already creeping onto that body; her cheeks, her arms, her legs, and most importantly, it was already plumping out her little belly. The boobies were fun but this thick padding was the first real sign that she was pregnant, just starting to be filled with the heavenly bounty of Jacob's rich seed, Robin was absolutely glowing.

*******

Michelle was the first awake this morning, it had been over a week since she'd been knocked up and she felt like a goddess. Her tits were bigger than her head now and were clawing their way inch by soft, pliant inch up to Jenny's immaculate size. Michelle eyed the well-fucked, slumbering minx next to her in bed, cum stuck to her cheek, she turned to observe the rest of the fleshy mass on the bed and met eyes with Clem's half-hard cock peeking out from under the blanket. She bent her body to begin fellating it in such a way that she rubbed her ripe new ass against Jenny's beautiful baby bump. The soft but taut, round belly felt nice against Michelle's plush curves. She reveled in the new body she had acquired, in part by the copious food she had been eating, in part by the copious cum she had been guzzling, and in part by the copious babies Clem had put inside of her. The beginnings of pregnant fat were just starting to cling to her limbs and especially giving her a nice muffin top to her belly when she actually bothered to put clothes on. But when she did stuff herself into them and could see her accomplishments bulging out of the weak clothes, Michelle was absolutely glowing.

*******

Kimi was barely awake this morning, it had been a week since she'd gotten dick that was worth it and she felt like shit. Her swollen, red tits were sore from her hungry groping. She crawled out of the twin bed she was using at the senator's home and saw the snow was finally starting to melt outside. She dragged herself into the bathroom in her pajamas, almost tripping over an enormous, overused dildo on the floor. The counter was covered in half empty lube bottles, buttplugs, beads, erotic toys, sexual joys, an assortment of aphrodisiacs and a mighty pile of vibrators with dead batteries. A veritable monument of pussy-juice stained defeat. The gaunt girl looked at herself in the mirror, baggy eyes growing by the day and cracked makeup from a night out still clung to her face.

Kimi was whatever the exact opposite of glowing was. Fuckin, whatever. She didn't know. Metaphors were for the living and enthused. She had spent the entire time since she got back to the city hornier than she had ever been in her entire life and at first it was really cool; orgasming from the easiest fingering, rubbing her clit set her off like fireworks in mere minutes, getting railed by dudes she found at local bars until she couldn't see straight, it was a parade of mind blowing sex. But then after a few days, something felt off. It felt like every guy she got a hold of had a pencil dick. Even guys she had hooked up with before felt tiny. Like her pussy had gotten bigger or something. Kimi might have actually gone to a doctor if she didn't think she'd be laughed out of their office. On the sixth day, her mega dildo arrived, one of those gag toys you got as a joke, that lasted all of a day, but then it just disgusted her. The only thing that was guaranteed to kill Kimi's crazy libido was putting something synthetic between her legs.

She was at least appreciative of Senator Luke's patience. He didn't have to put her up during this snowstorm but he gave her a place to stay and his super pregnant wife made, like, the best food. All the women Kimi dealt with at the senator's house were really nice. His pregnant secretary, his pregnant maid, his other pregnant maid, his pregnant head of staff... weird religious people, won't pay their employees birth control as part of their health care. Kimi left her bathroom to find one of the senator's maids cleaning her room.

"Oh, pardon me dear, Pastor Luke said you were headin out today and so I came to clean, didn't realize you would still be here." The jolly, blonde woman said as she cleaned the disheveled... well, disheveled described most of the room. The woman wasn't in the most traditional maid outfit, frilly little black dress and apron, yes, but certainly not little, they were wrapped around a not-insignificant baby bulge. Plump, tan breasts almost escaping from the tight bust of the overstretched uniform. And thick legs with a protruding booty rounded out her lower half. Kimi was almost too mesmerized by the woman's zaftig body to notice her going into the bathroom.

"Wait no! Don't go in there! It's, I, um..." Kimi blushed deeply as the woman walked past her.

"Oh, you didn't want me to see a bunch of dildos," the woman chuckled a chirpy little laugh. "Sweetie, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You probly don't even use em anymore, do ya?" That seemed a bit too on the money to Kimi. She gave the gravid woman a quizzical look. "Dearie, it's perfectly natural, I see lots of city girls get confused by it, there's a reason all these plastic massagers and rubber penises don't do ya none. The Lord meant for us to enjoy each other. You need to just find you the right boy, he'll do ya good."

Kimi struggled to find an answer for the weird woman when her cellphone rang. The maid left to give her privacy, thankfully.

"Michelle? Is everything okay?" Kimi hadn't heard from Michelle since she'd arrived, she wasn't sure what to think.

"KIMI!" Shouted the other end of the line. It sounded like Michelle, but she had never been that excited. Kimi returned the phone to her ear after the ringing passed. "Oh my goodness, you would not believe it, I have been having the best time."

Kimi looked at herself in the mirror, exhausted and horny. She flopped onto the bed. "Oh? What's been going on in corn country?"

Michelle giggled(giggled?) on the other end. "Oh goodness, Kimi, I met THE best guy." "Oh yeah?" Kimi couldn't control her hand creeping down to into her panties. "YES. He is the best, he's strong and sweet, you would love him. He actually took my virginity!" One of these farmhands had taken to plowing 3-piece-suit-to-an-interview Michelle? Kimi's hand dug into a now quite wet pussy. "It's been so wonderful. We've actually been doing it everyday and I've learned so much cool stuff. His dick is huge." Kimi whimpered a little, like she had caught the right groove. Michelle was starting to sound like her back in college, bragging about guys.

"Oh yeah? Like, how big?" Kimi was full on masturbating now.

"Good Lord, I don't even know, but like, it was really weird, like, my dildo stopped feeling good one day, but then after we got together... everything has felt amazing. Him, me, every tug and touch is electric. Ugh, my god, Kimi, you seriously need to come back here."

Kimi could not have packed any faster. She said her pleasantries to the family, thanked the senator for keeping her and eviscerated the speed limit for the next 3 hours.

********

Kimi arrived at the diner, wind blistering outside. She thawed quickly when she pushed through the diner door back into the home addition that Clem guy had. Kimi pondered him for a moment, maybe he had a big dick. Though, she wasn't quite sure she'd be able to peel him away from the hot little wifey he had railed pregnant. It was gross how many girls younger than her that were knocked up out here.

Having seen no one on her way in and getting no response from her repeated 'hello's', Kimi just took to settling back into the bedroom she had used for a few nights. But just as she started unzipping her suitcase, she heard a squeal down the hall. She put down her bag on the bed and slowly walked to the door. Down the hall, she could hear creaking and a little giggling. "Michelle?" Almost in response, she heard more giggling and another squeal. Kimi quietly walked down the hall toward the noisy door. Her little white socks under her small frame didn't make a single noise the whole way.

Before she could even reach for the knob, the door swung open. "KIMI!" Michelle exclaimed from the doorway. Kimi was met with a jiggling facefull of thick black titty. Something that she distinctly remembered not being Michelle. She looked up from the boobs to see Michelle's face, it looked the same but... better. Like photoshopped. The main attraction was a big pair of lips, huge and juicy-looking. Michelle mashed Kimi into a hug, squeezed the small, pale, Japanese girl in between her mountainous breasts. Kimi noted a distinct nudity that suddenly made her very uncomfortable. College Michelle blushed at them mere THOUGHT of nudity. What the fuck was happening?

"Kimi, ohmygoodness, come in. Are you okay?" Kimi became more aware of herself. Her eyes were still sunken in. She looked like an addict suffering dick withdrawal.

"I know what that little lady needs in 'er." Michelle released her short friend and Kimi became aware of the room. Jenny sat on the bed, also spectacularly nude, next to an older woman. Also nude. The difference being the square footage of nudity, the older woman had an enormous belly. Kimi could have probably fit her entire body into it if she scrunched up enough. "Come on in, darlin'. I'm Millie. Lemme help," the older woman beckoned.

Kimi shuffled to the bed on autopilot, she became distinctly aware of the sense of aroused pussy. It wasn't that she had been unaware before, but it was a smell she was quite familiar with and it was rapidly filling the room and her brain.

As Kimi made in onto the bed, Jenny grabbed ahold of her petite body and pulled her in for a deep kiss. The kissing continued as Michelle and the Millie removed her clothing, piece by piece, rubbing at her skin and grazing her clit with every passing hand. Jenny pulled from the kiss, "here, have this," and stuffed her hand into Kimi's gaping, panting mouth. Kimi's eyes lit up, truly lit up, for the first time in a long time. This was a familiar taste, but better, like finding out that her favourite cupcake frosting had been stale all this time and this is what it tasted like fresh.

Kimi had gotten around a good bit at school and she had been known for being a swallower. Other girls complained but Kimi had grown to enjoy the taste. It always tasted like victory. But this, this was downright delicious, she felt her pussy, her poor, abused pussy that had had comically large dildos and pitiful dicks stuffed into it for the past two weeks revved to life. She could feel blood rushing to her labia and wetness gushing down her leg.

A finger tapped on Kimi's shoulder, she turned to see Millie, her finger and gaze gesturing down, past her belly. Kimi didn't need the gesture though, she could smell it now. She deftly moved her body, like a snake, contorting to get her mouth to the woman's smooth crotch as quickly as possible. There was a bounty covering the pussy and oozing out of it. She went to town on the meal. Devouring the sexual nectar to the tune of pleased moans like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Just eating this cum was giving her more sexual satisfaction than she had had in a month. She may have orgasmed twice already but she was too busy working her tongue to ride them out, they just shuddered along her trembling body.

Michelle was enjoying the sight but knew she had work to do. Clem entered the room and Michelle immediately went to work undressing him, beginning to service his hardening cock in preparation for the joining. Her saliva-slick cleavage wrapped around Clem's tool and tugged at the many ridges and veins along its surface. Her God-given mouth puckered around the thickening head as she had done many times since her Christening a few weeks ago.

Jenny enjoyed the show with a hand tugging at each of her tender nipples. Her loving husband's bassey voice started up and she could practically feel it resonating in tune with her clit. "Glad you was able to make it back to us Kimi darlin'. I hear you been having some man problems. Can't find none to satisfy." The short girl turned and her eyes bugged out, jaw almost dislocating with the speed it dropped. Michelle positioned herself to continue ministrations but to present the thick, glorious, 20" inch cock to the woman. "Well, sweetie. Here in God's country, the faithful are here to alleviate sinful fears."

Kimi was panting and fixating on the mighty cock, attempting to unlink her eyes so she could bask in the entire length at once. "Oh Jesus," was all she could get out. Clem approached her, cock reaching her long before its owner did. Kimi nuzzled up against the body of it, wrapping her arms around the girth of it. Like meeting a long lost friend. "Please put this inside me. I need it, more than anything."

Clem obliged, he reeled back and put the tip of his cock at the small girl's entrance. "Wait, is that even going to f-" if not for anything but divine intervention, the shrieking orgasm of just the head entering her would have destroyed her vocal chords and the ears of everyone in town. Panic began to set in for Kimi but just in time, Clem's cum she had been licking off of her bedfellows was hitting her stomach and she began to change. The changes began where they were needed most, her hips rapidly widened, the lips of her pussy puffed out and Clem's cock almost fell into the new room granted to it. He groaned with satisfaction that his seed was going to work inside her body. 7 inches had managed to stuff themself into Kimi's still tight entrance. Something was holding her body back from fully receiving him. But Clem soldiered on, reeling back and pumping steadily as deep as he could safely go. Carrying the young woman through a never ending wave of orgasms. His cum soon began to fill the space his cock couldn't and started to gush out around the seam of her entrance.

********

"Thank you," panted out Kimi after she came to, "I needed dick so bad." She lay in between Michelle and Jenny, the three of them looked on as Clem fucked his eldest wife senseless.

"Clem, why hasn't Kimi started to change?" Asked Michelle as she groped at Kimi's frighteningly small breasts. "Is she gonna be okay?"

Clem slowed to a steady pace inside his wife as he pumped another load into her. "She must be on some kinda birth control. It's probly why she's been in so much pain. Normally the change is s'posed to feel good, but them damn drugs ruin a girl's body.

Kimi slowly returned to awareness but remained silent. Her birth control was making her sick? How? Why now? Why was his dick so big? "So, I'm gonna be all sore and tired and horny as long as I'm on my pill?" The gears in her head were slowly turning through the thoughts.

"Yeah," Michelle groped at a little tit as she spoke. "When Clem started fucking me, I started growing, and the sex was just amazing. I've felt like a fertile goddess since he first came in me." Kimi's heart skipped a beat.

"Pr-pregnant!?" Kimi sat up, staring her friend in the eye. She was only met with a silly grin. "You let a guy you barely know get you pregnant?"

"Um, yeah, it feels incredible. I never thought I would want kids but the whole experience has just been so..." Michelle closed her eyes and purred.

Kimi untangled herself from the girl pile she was in, "sorry, I'm not about that. Thanks for the best dicking I've ever had, but I'm not having kids." She began for the door.

Millie cooed from under her husband. "Ooooh, darlin', that's not how this works. You took Clem's seed inside you. No self-respectin' man will have sex with you now. You got Clem's smell on you, deep inside you, they'll know." Kimi turned around, glaring at the older woman.

"It's true," piped up Jenny, "I heard the preacher talk about it. When a man of the Lord gives his gift to a woman, she becomes his. Every man can smell it, and he doesn't know what it is, but he knows not to touch a woman that ain't his."

"So, just because he's a stud with a huge cock-" "Godly cock" interjected Millie. "... Godly cock, sure- just because he's a stud with a 'Godly cock', I can never have sex with another man. But I can't enjoy sex with him until I stop taking birth control?"

"Yes," came a chorus of voices from in front of her. Kimi rolled her eyes as she picked up her clothing. "Okay, well, I'll be down the hall reading if anyone decides to hop off the crazy town bus. Michelle, we need to have a serious talk."

"See ya in the morning babe," said Clem as he returned to rutting in his wife. Kimi left the room, these people were disgusting.

*******

It didn't ache in need, like Kimi figured it would. It felt like that feeling of being in an empty waiting room. No pictures on the wall, no windows. Just a couple empty chairs. But like, that feeling localized to her pussy. She had been back for two days and had to listen to an endless parade of sex down the hall, having participated a few times(she had her BC, so why pass up good cock even if they were crazy?). But she needed to get out. The sex was feeling better each time and she had managed to get a full 10 inches of him inside of her. But she only had 3 more days of her pills left and she needed to wean herself off before she got addicted.

She stepped outside, the chill of the last few weeks had lost its edge and now it was just a bit nippy. But it was the best option. Every couch, booth, table, and shelf seemed designed to be athletically fucked on. Cold showers weren't even possible. The shower could fit 4 people and only had 1 setting of steamy hot and Kimi could swear that just inhaling the steam in there had turned her on. She stared off into the distance above the treeline, looking for a good reason not to get laid by the most perfect dick she had ever felt.

"Kimi?" A familiar voice, Kimi turned to see Alexis. Her high school friend just stepping out of her old, beat up van. She wore a comfy jacket, but it hugged her tight, thin figure well. Alexis had been friends with Kimi and Michelle through college and they still caught up from time to time, but they hadn't spoken in months.

"Alexis, what are you doing here?" Said Kimi as she embraced her old friend in a big hug.

"I've been roadtripping and saw Michelle post about you guys getting jobs out here awhile back. I didn't expect to see you at the one diner I found to eat haha."

"No, girl. This is the last place you want to eat at. I swear they're putting something in the water. The guy here runs some sex cult and he... fucked Michelle..."

Alexis tightened her lips and gave her old friend a glare. "Chastity-Belt Michelle? Promise ring from middle school Michelle? Sure. Okay."

"It's true! She... she wasn't on birth control, and she's staying with the guy..." Kimi hadn't really let it sink in until now. Alexis could tell she wasn't kidding.

"Oh Jesus, what are you going to do?" Kimi ushered Alexis inside as they talked.

"I don't know, I actually... well, also fucked him... But I'm on the pill! So these wackos haven't gotten me yet!" Kimi gave her friend a fake smile.