Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

It had now been a full 36 hours since Kimi had taken her birth control. Even without having seen Clem in that time, she could feel the mental changes, her mind had opened up and she felt like her body was prepared to drop into doggystyle position the second she could smell Clem's scent.

She had used a phone booth down the street to call the diner. She had a giggly Jenny relay her message to have Clem meet her down by the waterfall. So there she sat, on some blankets she had taken from the house, having spent the last day and a half gorging herself on the richest food she could find in the Valley in preparation to grow as much as possible.

She could smell Clem first, her pussy responded immediately. She turned in the direction the smell came from. She could hear his boots cracking twigs on the ground. Kimi struck the most seductive pose she could, lying on the bank of the pool where the waterfall emptied.

They met eyes, Kimi made sure she had her most wanton look of lust that her eyes could muster. Clem though, looked totally relaxed and calm, it was infuriating.

"So what's all this about darlin'?" Clem questioned. Ugh, he was such a dumb hunk. Kimi wished it wouldn't have to end this way but there was no getting around how much she needed his dick.

"I just... wanted it to be intimate... getting pregnant, I mean," Kimi replied in a breathy voice meant to sound like Clem's girls when they're in heat. She spread her legs and pulled the blankets from on top of her, revealing her totally nude body. "Will you please get me pregnant, Clem?" Asking the question sent chills down Kimi's spine. It wasn't even seduction, she honestly wanted to be pregnant so bad.

Clem smiled and stripped his clothing as he approached her. Kimi's eyes widened as she let her eyes soak in the full form of the man that was about to give her children. His cock quickly rose to its full length as Clem fell to his knees in front of her heated body. He sank his thick shaft into her pussy and Kimi screamed but she heard no sound come out. She opened her eyes and realized she wasn't hearing any sound. No groaning from Clem, no gushing of her soaked pussy as he reamed her. What the fuck was happening?

"Honestly, Kimi, did you forget how cold it gets out here? Getting knocked up in the woods in November seems like a terrible idea," came a voice seemingly from nowhere.

"Why can I barely feel myself getting impregnated?" Kimi asked panicking.

"Oh, don't worry about that. He'll be doing this plenty more times sweetie. Over here by the way," said the voice. Kimi turned to see a woman reclining on a velvet couch sitting in the pool of water. It must have been a trick of her eyes or something, but the woman looked to be at least 10 feet tall. Her skin was pale and glistening so much that it reflected in the waters. Despite her large proportions, the woman looked comparably smaller than most of the women in the Valley. She had a pregnant bulge that looked no bigger than most of those women at 3 months. Her breasts were larger than the average woman's but not massively so like Millie or Jenny. Even her hair was in a short, platinum blonde bob crowning her long, striking face.

"I know what you're thinking, child, and I agree. Why would a fertility goddess look so not-that-pregnant and so not like her followers?" The woman gently rubbed at her belly and turned her gaze towards Kimi's junction with Clem. "Ooh, I love this part."

Kimi turned back to see where Clem was vigorously fucking her. She could see her body squirming and clawing at Clem as she could almost see the first thick load of cum began to pump down the titanic length of his cock. Kimi felt none of it, only a gently radiating warmth coming from the woman in the pool.

"Congratulations on the marriage, he gives quite the proposal doesn't he?" Kimi turned to look back at the woman as she spoke.

"You call that a proposal?" Kimi snarked back, angry that she wasn't getting any real answers.

"Absolutely! In fact," the large woman paused to look down at her belly. It surged forward slightly, her breasts jiggled and swelled up a cup size or so. Her hair extended so that the tips extended down to her collarbone. "I think my devoted servant just proposed octuplets," the woman cooed.

"OCTUPLETS?" Kimi yelled.

"Oh don't be so surprised, you're the one who's been scarfing down all that food and sucking at Millie's tits like it was your job. You're going to look incredible by the time our children grow to term inside of you."

"Can you please actually explain what's going on?" Kimi begged in exasperation.

"Spoilsport. Fine." The woman lifted up one of her legs and began masturbating in front of a bewildered Kimi. The woman replied in explanation of Kimi's unasked question, "it helps me think. Don't judge."

"My loyal servant sent you and your friends here a few months ago because I gifted him the ability to see who would be good candidates for the flock. I am the goddess Olivia, I once birthed the universe. As you can see, I'm not quite the girl I was in my young age."

Kimi began to try to speak but the woman used her free hand to shush her.

"I can tell what you're thinking darling, let me do the talking."

"Eternity, the fucking stud, knocked me up with the universe, it was wild. As this was the first creation I had birthed, I didn't really think too much of it through. Mosquitoes and landslides and shit. Well, there was none of that at first, I had made a cute little garden here on Earth and had planned on all the species I had put in there to fuck themselves silly for the rest of their lives but the universe wasn't quite that stable. Things kinda fell apart and I wasn't able to fix things because Eternity turned out to be a bit of a Pump-and-Dump, so I was a single mother of billions. Honestly, it fucking sucked." As insane as the words reaching Kimi's mind sounded, given the circumstances, there really wasn't much option but to believe her.

"All's not for naught, though, OOH!" Cried Olivia as she seemed to orgasm from her ministrations. "I discovered quite recently that if I could influence the world to become more akin to the one I had created, then I might be able to return to it and fix all of the problems."

"And how would I do that? Good question, Kimi dear. GOOD question." The Goddess paused, Kimi looked back at her body as Clem caressed it silently, across the ethereal wall that housed their conversation. "I always love this part, Kimi sweetie. Especially with how much you've been 'prepping' yourself."

The changes that Kimi's body had undergone previously became outpaced in moments. Her breasts ballooned out at a rapid pace, despite how the goddess had slowed time around them. They quickly settled at a size larger than her head, like plump cantaloupes sagging slightly on her chest but remaining perkier than physics should allow. Next, Kimi saw her already wide hips grow, doubling her hip measurements in seconds. "Isn't this wonderful Kimi?" the Goddess Olivia interjected, "you'll be the plumpest of his wives, which, to be fair, your height is certainly helping." Kimi turned her gaze back to her body where she saw her belly plump out, giving her a gut that, if it weren't so soft and rolling, would like she were 5 months along with twins.

"Oh, don't think that scowl," retorted Olivia to Kimi's thoughts. "You look fucking sexy, and have no one to blame for yourself anyway. Did you really think you could eat all that food without getting a little flab? Besides, your body needed all that extra skin you just conjured for that taut belly you're going to have in not too long."

Kimi gazed down at the newly fattened thighs that wrapped around Clem's waist. "Kimi, there's no need to worry anymore." The Goddess had suddenly appeared next to the new mother. A fat, pale breast thrust a turgid nipple into her mouth. "Drink a little, my child. Think of it as a baby shower present."

Kimi suckled at the holy milk of Olivia's breast, it was warm and thick as it made its way down her throat. "You've inspired me, my new disciple. I think 12 months is too short for a woman to spend with her babies, how does 36 months sound?" Kimi's mind attempted to panic but the milk was just too relaxing for her brain to sound the alarm. "Yes, that sounds wonderful, I feel strong enough now to be able to make all of my disciples' current and future pregnancies last a full 3 years. Oh, how beautiful all of you will look with your titanic bellies before you." Olivia retracted her nipple from Kimi's mouth and replaced it with a kiss.

"Good night, my child. When I return time to normal, you'll pass out from the orgasm and I will be gone. Enjoy my blessings and spread them to those less fortunate." Kimi stared into the Goddess' eyes, a dozen emotions pouring from her sparkling eyes.

The Goddess Olivia leaned in to Kimi's ear, gently nibbling on the lobe before she whispered, "that means get knocked up, my little slut. Breed my disciples with this bull of a man. Breed."

Kimi passed out.