Jenny's Man, Rachel's Hero

Story Info
Two women, one man, a short fight, and a triple romance.
12.8k words
4.66
6.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's Man, Rachel's Hero.

I met Jenny at a concert. The Pink Velvet Demons were playing an open air gig at the park, and I was waiting in line to get a beer.

I heard a woman shrieking with laughter and looked around to see a gorgeous and very busty woman running away from a pair of giggling young girls who were chasing her with a super soaker. They all ran past me.

A few minutes later, I was walking back to my spot with my beer. I heard another shriek just before that same woman barreled into me. We went down in a beer drenched heap as the crowd around us laughed their asses off.

I wound up on my back with the woman on top of me, smiling into my eyes and mashing her wonderfully soft, heavy boobs into my chest.

"Um, Hi. I'm Jenny" she said, and climbed to her feet.

"Connor." I stood up and offered a hand.

"Sorry about spilling your beer." She took my hand.

"Worth it!" I smiled.

She grasped my hand with an adorable smile.

"Let me replace it at least."

"How could I refuse an offer like that?"

She laughed and we got in line for the beer tent and started chatting. I learned she was here with her sister and nieces, and she had just moved to the city to start a new job.

She bought another round to replace the one we were wearing and gave me her number before going back to look after her nieces.

I called her the next day. We met for coffee during her lunch break. She was dressed in a business suit. She'd left most of her blouse unbuttoned, giving me a very nice view of her soft caramel cleavage.

I maintained eye contact with great difficulty, and learned that she was smart, free spirited, and that she'd just finished her MA in art history.

"So what do you do with Master's in art history? Do you work at the Museum or a gallery?"

'Neither. I work for an appraisal firm as a specialist in eighteenth century art and antiquities.

I authenticate art and antiquities for museums, auction houses, galleries, and private collectors. A lot of institutions use third party authenticators because we have no vested interest in what we examine."

"Interesting. It must be really cool seeing all kinds of art and antiques."

"It is! I get to see all kinds of beautiful things, and I never know what I'll see on a given day.

One time, I got to tell a rich woman from Bel-Air that Marie Antoinette actually did own the ivory comb she bought at auction, and the next day I had to tell a collector that the Paul Revere tea service he bought is a fake.

It's really awesome when I get to see something really old, like a Viking bracelet or an Egyptian burial jar! Jeesh, I'm telling you all about me. What do you do?"

"I'm a Martial Arts trainer, and I'm opening my own Dojo next week. I won a few tournaments and banked the prize money. I'm going to have basic classes for kids, self defense courses for women, and beginners to advanced adult classes."

"Oh really? Can you break a board with your fist like the guys in the movies?"

"I dunno, I've never been attacked in a lumber yard."

She was kind enough to smile at my lame joke.

We talked some more before she had to get back to work, but we made plans for dinner and a movie that weekend.

Our first date was sushi and sake, followed by a showing of 'La Dolce Vita' at the university theater. The evening ended with a chaste but promising good night kiss.

The second date was barbecue and beer, followed by dancing at Bar Sinister. We danced and drank until closing. We were both too hammered to drive, so we took a cab to her place. I helped her into bed and passed out on her couch.

When I got to her place to pick her up for our third date, she answered the door in a little silk robe.

She grabbed my shirt and yanked me inside.

"Hi. We're staying in tonight!" She grinned before pulling me into her arms.

She kissed me hard and pulled me down the hall to her room.

She stripped me to my briefs before I knew she'd started, and dropped to her knees. I was already harder than advanced calculus as she tugged my briefs down.

My cock sprang up and smacked her face, leaving a smear of pre-cum on her lips.

"Sorry babe, you've got me really turned on right now!"

She was staring at my cock with wide eyes.

"Holy shit" she gasped as she took my cock in her hand.

"I can't even wrap my fingers around you!"

She looked up at me as her tongue snaked out to lap at the head of my cock as she ran her hands over my cock and fondled my balls.

I let out a groan and she giggled before taking the head between her lips.

She licked and sucked, swirling her tongue over the sensitive spot right below the head. She lapped up a dollop of pre-cum before taking my cock into her mouth. She managed to get half of my length into her mouth before gagging and pulling back.

"Mmph! I love your cock!" she gasped before plunging her mouth onto my cock again.

I groaned as she gave me the hungriest, sloppiest and most enthuisiastic blowjob I'd ever had in my life. She had me close to blowing my load in just a few minutes.

"Baby, I'm getting close! Gonna cum!" I grunted as the pressure built up in my balls.

"Mmm!"

Jenny sucked harder and jacked my cock. I looked down, and her deep dark eyes stared into mine.

"Oh Fuuuccckk!" I groaned as I felt the dam break. I let out a roar as my cock erupted in her mouth.

She let out a startled 'MMFPH!' and swallowed frantically, trying to keep up with the jets of hot sperm shooting into her mouth. It was too much, and she pulled back with a gasp, catching a rope of cum across her face before pulling my cock down and aiming it at her tits.

"Holy Shit!" She breathed, as she stared at my still pulsing cock She grabbed my cock and aimed the last few spurts at her tits as my knees trembled.

I took a deep breath and got control of my legs. I looked down. She was still holding my cock and staring at it with wide eyes.

"Sorry about that, it's been a long time."

"I guess so!" she giggled and kissed my cock.

I pulled her up and guided her to the bed. I lowered her to her back before crawling between her thighs and kissing a trail up her deliciously plump tummy.

She let out a moan as I took one of her fat nipples in my mouth and teased it with my tongue before sucking gently.

"Suck my tits baby!" she moaned. Her finger tangled in my hair as she pulled my face to her breasts.

I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned and pulled my face against her tit.

I switched to the other nipple, lashing the fat, hard bud with my tongue.

She gasped and writhed under my assault, frantically clutching at my hair.

I pulled back and kissed my way down her soft belly. She giggled when I dipped my tongue into her navel before laying a trail of kisses to her neatly trimmed mons.

I took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet, tangy musk. If this scent could be bottled, she'd be a millionaire in a month.

I plunged my tongue between her fat pussy lips and drank deeply of her nectar, savoring the the tang and sweetness of her before shoving my whole face against her fat pussy

and slurping away.

Her clit was hard and swollen to the size of shooter marble. I moved up from her juicy puss and took the swollen bud between my lips and suckled gently as I lashed it repeatedly. Jenny squealed and bucked her hips as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

I slipped a finger inside her and sucked harder as I found the rough little bump nestled in the roof of her pussy.

"OOHH FfUUUccKKkk!!"

Jenny Screamed and her thighs clamped around my head! A blast of hot juices splashed over my tongue and flooded my mouth. I drank as much of her orgasm as I could before her juice overflowed and ran down my chin and neck. She clutched my head and tangled her fingers in my hair as I held on to her thighs as she bucked and writhed under me.

I held on until her convulsions stopped, caressing her belly and breasts until her breathing slowed down.

"Holy FUCK! I haven't cum that hard since middle school!" She moaned.

"What?"

She burst into giggles at the look on my face.

"Funny girl, huh?"

I crawled up her body and kissed her, teasing her mouth and nibbling her lips. She reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking and teasing me back to full tumescence.

I dropped kisses from her ears to her collar bones, along with gentle bites and licks, learning her sensitive spots.

Jenny spread her thighs and dragged my cock to her pussy.

"Should I get a condom?" I asked.

"I'm on the pill"

I let her guide my cock to her entrance and slowly slid my cock into her depths.

"Damn you're thick!" Jenny groaned as her pussy stretched around my cock. I stopped for a moment to let her get used to me. She let out a whimper and I kissed her before pushing deeper.

She let out a moan when I pulled back and began fucking her slowly, pushing deeper and deeper as her pussy accepted more of me.

We both let out a groan when I bottomed out inside her. I felt her cervix kiss the head of my cock and her inner walls rippled and squeezed along my shaft. I held her down and kissed her, keeping my cock buried inside her. Her hips started to move, and I matched her pace. I started pulling back farther with each stroke until I was giving her my full length and grazing her cervix on every stroke.

Her eyes rolled back and she arched her back, shoving her pussy up to meet my cock. We built up speed, and she let out a shriek. She wrapped her arms around me and held on, throwing her hips into every thrust, fucking me as hard as I fucked her.

She let out a squeal and her her pussy clamped down hard. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she bucked once, twice, and let out a howl as her body shook and streams of her hot juices ran down my cock and balls.

I pulled her close and pounded her hard, driving her higher as the pressure built in my groin. I was getting close to cumming but I wanted her to get off with me. I raised her ass up and folder her legs back, opening her up and driving my cock all the way, bottoming out on every stroke.

Jenny screamed and dug her nails into my back. "Fuck me you bastard!" She hissed. "FUCK me and cum in me! Goddamn you! FUCK MEEE!"

Her pussy clenched and I felt her hot juices splash against my belly soaking both of us. I felt a tingle in my balls and lighting shot up my spine. I let out a groan and shoved my cock all the way inside her and blasted her cervix with rope after rope of hot cum.

I held on and stayed deep inside her as I kept shooting cum in her. I couldn't stop, even though I had filled her mouth with a huge load a few minutes earlier, I just kept cumming!

After a timeless eternity, my cock shot its last spurt. I relaxed, keeping my weight on my elbows so I wouldn't crush Jenny.

She was still shivering and tears ran down her cheeks. She pulled me close.

"Come here" she panted. "Lay on me, I want your body on me."

She wrapped her arms around me and her legs closed around my hips.

I kissed her neck and she ran her fingers through my hair.

We both moaned as my cock finally relaxed and slipped from her clasping pussy.

I raised my self up and rolled us over so she was lying on my chest.

"That was-"

"Fucking incredible!" She finished.

"You were wonderful, Jenny! Fucking wonderful!"

I kissed her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

We spent the rest of the weekend in bed, although we did get up for water, snacks, and bathroom breaks.

We were both late for work on Monday, but it was worth it.

It was four days before we could get together again. I had an influx of new students, and she was swamped evaluating some rich guy's art collection.

We started spending more and more time together. We made time to meet for lunch. I got up early to meet her for coffee before she had to go to work. She'd drop by the Dojo to hang out after the last class.

We were good together.

She was a little surprised that I knew a little bit of art history, and I could understand a lot of what she did. She surprised me because she understood that martial arts are not just about breaking boards and kicking ass.

She started spending more time at my place, eventually half of her clothes were in my room. We moved in together after six months.

The Saturday after we moved in to our place, we decided to go to the Farmer's Market.

Jenny wanted to stock up on fresh produce. She was an excellent cook, and insisted on fresh produce and locally raised meat. We spent a lot of time cooking at home instead of take out or frozen dinners.

I was all for it. It was healthier and tasted better anyway. Dinner became a ritual instead of just filling the hole.

I was at a stand of looking over tomatoes and peppers when I heard a woman's voice.

"Jenny? Ohmygawd! It is you!"

I turned around and saw a tall, blonde Amazon running toward us.

Jenny squealed and darted over to meet her.

The blonde woman laughed and wrapped Jenny up in a bear hug and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

Jenny seemed to be enjoying this woman's attention, so I just watched.

Eventually they broke for air and began chattering and laughing.

"Holy shit you Bimbo!" Jenny squealed. "It's been four fucking years! Where the hell have you been!?"

They chattered and laughed, finishing each other's sentences and making little inside jokes.

I waited patiently until there was a lull in there conversation. I walked over to them.

"So... I guess you know each other."

"Smartass." Jenny laughed.

"Connor this is Rachel, my best friend since first grade. Rachel, this is my boyfriend Connor, we've been together for about a year now."

I offered a hand. "Hi, Rachel. It's good to meet you."

Rachel looked me up and down as she took my hand. I was surprised at the strength in her grip.

"Likewise."

Her response was cool, but I expected that.

"So how did you guys meet?"

"Well, it's kinda funny how that happened. I went to see the P.V.D. concert in the park. This crazy woman was being chased by a pair of imps with super soakers, and I got run over."

I explained how Jenny and I wound up wearing a liter of beer, which led to phone numbers being exchanged, which led to coffee, then an actual date.

Jenny gave a brief rundown of our first and second dates, and a detailed and graphic account of our third.

Rachel laughed as I blushed and felt the need to examine the jalapenos in the stall.

I stayed quiet and followed a pace behind them as Jenny told Rachel about her life over the last couple of years.

After another hour of shopping and listening to them chatter away. I suggested we sit down and get an iced coffee. We went to the food court and the ladies took a table. I knew Jenny's order by heart.

"Rachel, what would you like? They make a really good iced mocha here."

"Oh! That sounds nice, thank you."

"Cool. Be right back."

I went and ordered our drinks. There was a line, but I was in no hurry. Jenny was happy to see her friend and I had no other plans for the day.

I finally got to the counter and placed our order. I looked back at our tables while I wed for the barista to call my name.

Their conversation was quite animated, with lots of laughter and hand gestures. At one point, Jenny pulled a cucumber from her bag, waved it around and pointed at me with a smug grin.

She saw me watching them and grinned and waved with the cucumber.

I smiled and waved back. What else was I gonna do?

Rachel took a long look at me before smiling and turning back to Jenny.

Conhort! Three iced mochas, one with extra shot, for Conhort!

I walked to the counter. "You mean Connor?" I asked.

"Close enough. Three iced mochas, one with an extra shot, right?"

"Yeah, that's mine. Thanks."

I took the tray and headed back to the table. Jenny grabbed her drink and popped the lid off to lap at the whipped cream.

"You still go for the cream first." Rachel smiled.

"Always!" Jenny smiled as she licked a stray drop of whipped cream from her lip.

Rachel turned to me.

"So Connor. What do you do? Aside from carry stuff for Jenny at the market?"

"Like for work, or do you mean hobbies and creative pursuits?"

"Yes."

"I teach martial arts and compete to pay the bills. I've been training and competing for about fifteen years now. Aside from that, I read a lot. I'm a decent photographer. I like to paint abstracts and I dabble in metal work."

"Anything I'd have seen?"

"Nothing major, but I had a photo series published in the University Arts Journal last year."

"The fall issue? Wait, is your last name Wolfe? As in C.B. Wolfe?"

"That's me. Jenny kept bugging me until I submitted them. I was surprised when they decided to include them."

"You shouldn't be. Those shots were awesome! Very liminal. You made the gas station on twenty fourth street look so surreal!"

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked them."

That was the icebreaker. Rachel told us more about her life since college.

She had just moved here with her husband a month ago. He had gotten promoted and transferred to his company's L.A. Office. She lived and worked in New York for three years.

She was a fashion designer, but quit after getting married. and was thinking about children.

From there, we wound up in a discussion about art and the direction the L.A. Art scene was going.

We were interrupted by an obnoxious ringtone from Rachel's phone.

"My husband. Shit. I have to take this." She accepted the call. We heard her side of it, but her husband's side was muffled.

"Hi Dennis. I'm at the market. I'll be home by four... No I can't.

Well, have your assistant take care of it. Why not?

Uh huh.

What? I'm making lasagna tonight.

No, I told you yesterday...

What? You never told- Well fine! Go buy yourself a steak or something.

Okay, I'll see you tonight. I Love y-"

>'Beep'

We heard the call end before she could finish.

Rachel looked at her phone. A look of deep sadness flashed in her eyes before she plastered a smile on her face and dropped it back in her purse.

Jenny had seen the look in her eyes, too.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry you had to hear that. Dennis and I have been going through some stuff lately. You know how it is..."

I nodded, but kept my mouth shut.

Jenny's expression told me she knew, but didn't like it.

I stood and collected our empty cups and carried them to the trash to give them some private time.

They were having a deep and intense conversation when I got back to the table.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Oh. Connor. Yes, We're okay. Thanks."

"Okay..." I looked at Jenny and she shook her head. The message was clear; 'Not now.'

Rachel's phone chirped. She checked the message and frowned.

"Ah. I'm sorry, I have to get home."

I could tell she was not really happy about it. I carried our bags of produce and walked behind them. I couldn't help but admire their shapely asses as the walked ahead of me.

We went to Rachel's Audi. I got a very nice view down her blouse as she bent over to put her bags in the trunk. Jenny noticed that I noticed and gave me a sly smile.

"Oh! Rachel, gimme your phone for second."

Rachel handed it over. Jenny opened the contact list and added her number, then called her self. She opened her phone and added Rachel to her contacts.

"If you need anything, you call me. Understand?"

Rachel smiled, a real, warm smile. "Thank you, sweetie. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you again."

"No problem. I've got your back." They embraced and exchanged a quick kiss before Rachel turned to me.

"It was nice meeting you, Connor."

"Same here, Rachel." I offered my hand and her fingers a gentle squeeze. She gave me a small smile and turned to climb into her car.