Jenny's Man, Rachel's Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spun around and fell on his face. I put my foot under his shoulder and rolled him onto his back.

"You owe me a grand, asshole."

He twitched and his eyes rolled back. He was out cold. I made sure he was still breathing and rolled him onto his side before stepping away.

Jenny grinned and Rachel burst into giggles as I walked over and reclaimed my beer.

"Oh my god that was so funny!" Rachel shrieked.

"His little warm up dance took longer than the whole fight!"

She tried to say more but fell into a fit of giggles. They were still giggling as I carried a patio chair from the deck and set it on the lawn next to Dennis.

I dragged him up and put him in the chair. Dennis' eyes were closed and he slumped in his seat.

Rachel trotted to the garden shed and came out with a roll of duct tape.

"Hold his arms for me. I'm gonna make sure he can't welch out on the bet."

Jenny and I held his arms while Rachel taped his wrists to the arms of the chair and taped his ankles to the chair's legs. She used the entire roll, making sure he couldn't get loose.

As a final insult, she slapped the last strip of tape across his mouth.

"I don't feel like listening to his shit right now."

Dennis was still out of it. I his breathing again before we went back to the table.

I put my shirt on and picked up the money while Jenny opened three fresh beers.

Rachel reached into her cleavage and pulled out a thick wad of bills in a gold money clip engraved with the initials 'DP'.

She pulled the cash out and tossed the clip into the hot tub.

She counted out thirty crisp, new hundred-dollar bills and laid them on the table.

"That's yours."

"You already gave me a grand on top of the bet."

"Take it. Think of it as 'asshole tax'."

"Can't argue with that. Thanks."

I took a pull from my beer and tucked the bills in my pocket. Five grand for less than a minute's work. The roll of bills made a satisfying lump in my pocket.

I took a pull on my beer before turning to Rachel.

"Rachel, I'm happy to take his money, but I was going to kick his ass anyway. I'm not holding you to his stupid bet. "

Jenny nudged Rachel with her elbow, and she smiled.

"Connor, any one of Dennis' so-called 'friends' would've had their pants down already! I've seen you maybe a dozen times since we met, and you've treated me with more respect than Dennis has since we were married. That is why I am going to suck your dick, and Dennis is gonna watch, and we are going to enjoy it."

She clinked her bottle against Jenny's and they drank.

"Cheers!" I raised my bottle and drank with them.

I watched as they laughed and whispered to each other. Rachel whispered something in Jenny's ear, too low for me to catch.

Jenny darted a glance at me before looking into Rachel's eyes and whispered something back.

Rachel gasped. She stared at Jenny with wide eyes for a long moment before answering.

"Yes! Yes I will!" she whispered, and pulled her into a quick hug.

Jenny turned and winked at me. "Girl talk. We'll explain later".

I turned my eyes to Rachel. She was a head taller than Jenny and very curvy. She had creamy white skin, long blonde hair, and sparkling hazel eyes. I watched her face, my eyes drawn to her mouth.

She had naturally full, plump lips that Bel-Air trophy wives pay big bucks for.

I imagined how they would feel and my cock began to swell in my shorts.

The fact that Dennis would be watching made it even hotter!

They sipped their beers and looked at Dennis.

"You think he's really out or just faking?" Jenny asked

"He's out. He never did have any stamina." Rachel snarked as finished her beer.

She looked in the cooler. There was nothing but ice and water left in it.

She carried it down to Dennis and dumped it over him, drenching him in freezing water.

He came around with a shout. Well, he tried to shout.

"MMHPH MMU MMMFHM! FHMMFM MMMIMPH! RMMFF!

"Don't bother Dennis. The tape is waterproof. You're in that chair to make sure you don't welch out on your bet."

Dennis shook his head and struggled against the tape. It did no good.

"MMU MMIPHMSH! HRRRRM OOMSH! MMF TK MFIF TPFF MMF MF!"

"Shut up, asshole. You. Made. A. Bet. Un-der-stand? This. Is. All. On. You!" She tapped the tip of his nose with each syllable.

She turned to me.

"Come on over here, Connor. Let's see what Jenny's been bragging about!"

Jenny took my hand and led me to stand next to Rachel in front of Dennis, turning me so he would get a good view. My cock was already hard in my shorts.

Rachel smiled and kicked her sandals off.

"Jenny hon? Would you mind unwrapping him for me?"

Jenny tugged the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I raised my arms, allowing her to pull it off.

Rachel pulled her blouse off, revealing a pretty white lace bra that barely contained her heavy tits. Her breasts were spilling out over the cups, creating a deep canyon of creamy cleavage.

My cock snapped to full hardness as I stared in awe.

Jenny stepped behind me and reached around my waist. Her quick fingers made short work of my belt and zipper.

Rachel reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, catching it under her arms and holding it over her breasts.

Jenny tugged my shorts down and let them fall to my feet before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of my briefs.

Rachel lowered her bra, letting it fall away as her breasts dropped to bounce heavily on her chest. Her nipples were fat red strawberries surrounded by wide, creamy pink areolae.

Rachel sank to her knees in front of me, her face only inches from my crotch.

Jenny tugged the elastic out and dragged my briefs down. My suddenly freed cock fell forward, smacking Rachel's forehead.

"Oh my gawd!" she laughed. "Holy- Damn Jenny! You weren't kidding! He's fucking huge!"

She flashed a grin at Dennis before turning back to me.

"Oohh! Mm!" She moaned as she rubbed my cock against her face, leaving trails of pre-cum on her cheeks and forehead.

"Oh wow! I'm really going to enjoy this!" Rachel sighed, staring at my straining cock.

I heard a Dennis whimper as Rachel pressed her face against my dick, letting my hard shaft lay across her face.

I let out a moan as she nuzzled my balls while she ran her hands over my shaft. She slipped her tongue out to lap at my scrotum before slithering up along my shaft to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock.

She lapped up the strand of pre-cum that poured from the head.

"Mm! Oh damn! You taste good!"

She kissed the tip of my cock and looked at Dennis.

"Can you believe the size of his cock? I mean, my god! Just look at it! Mmm!"

She kissed my cock again.

"Dennis, I'm tellin' ya, if I knew he was packing a monster like this, I'd have volunteered!" She ran her tongue along my shaft and a little mew of pleasure escaped her lips.

Dennis glared at us but kept quiet.

Rachel kissed the tip of my cock and opened her lips, taking me into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh Fuck!" I grunted.

She took a deep breath and moaned around my shaft before taking more of my cock, stopping about half way before bobbing her head back and forth, taking more of me with each stroke.

She pulled back, sucking hard as she did, stopping with the head of my cock between her lips.

She looked up at me and winked before taking me deep into her mouth again. This time, she didn't stop.

She took me to the back of her mouth, then leaned in and swallowed, taking me into her throat. She kept pushing until her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Ooh fFuh fuck!" I groaned as I felt her nose against my belly.

She pulled back to the tip of my dick and rocked forward, taking me into her throat again.

She swallowed, massaging my cock with her throat before pulling back and repeating the cycle.

"Oh Shiiit!" I groaned again. My knees wobbled and I bucked my hips in reflex, Rachel gagged a little and moaned before grabbing my waist to hold me still.

Jenny wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck as Rachel deep-throated my cock.

"She's good at this, isn't she?" she whispered.

"Oohh Fuck Yes!" I moaned.

Jenny kissed me as Rachel ramped up the pace, fucking me with her mouth and throat. I wanted to last a long time, but there was just no way.

I groaned as my ballsack tightened and the pressure built up in my groin. My cock throbbed and swelled in her throat.

"Rachel! Holy fuck-I'm gonna-gonna"

She pulled back, keeping the head of my cock in her mouth and jacking my shaft with her hand.

"OH FUUCK!" I roared as my cock lurched and shot a huge jet of sticky cum into her mouth.

"Mmph! Mm-MHmmff!" Rachel moaned happily as she pumped my shaft and sucked harder.

"Ooh yes Baby! Cum in her mouth!" Jenny hissed in my ear. She reached down and cupped my balls, coaxing even more cum from my cock.

Rachel swallowed quickly, but there was just too much. She groaned as streams of cum ran from the corners of her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing until my spurts slowed down.

She pulled back, letting my cock slip free with a loud 'Pop!'

I groaned as she jacked my cock, and I launched half a dozen smaller jets of cum across her face and tits.

'God DAMN!" I groaned. I staggered and would have fallen if Jenny wasn't holding me steady.

Rachel was smiling as she scooped streams of cum from her face and tits. She licked her fingers clean and grinned at me.

"Are you satisfied with your winnings, Connor?"

"Fuck Yes! That was amazing!" I panted. I sank to my knees to rest a bit.

"Glad you took the bet now, lover?" Jenny whispered, and kissed my neck.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

"Was she better than me?"

"Not answering that."

"Smart boy!"

They shared a giggle.

As great as Rachel's blowjob was, I wanted more.

"Rachel, I'd love to taste you!"

"Are you serious?" Rachel jumped to her feet and yanked her zipper down.

"Oh he is. He loves eating pussy!" Jenny laughed. "Don't you baby?"

I couldn't answer because I was suddenly flat on my back with Rachel's puffy, shaved pussy planted on my face.

I opened my mouth plunged my tongue into her slit, drinking deep of her juices.

I grabbed her hips and held her steady as I lapped her juices like I was dying of thirst.

I teased and nibbled before lashing her clit with broad strokes of my tongue. Rachel moaned and wriggled as I took her swollen pearl between my lips and sucked hard.

She gasped and fell on all fours. Jenny knelt down and began licking my cock while I slipped two fingers inside Rachel's cunt and stroked her G-spot as I swirled my tongue around her hard little pearl.

Rachel screamed and bucked against my face before splashing me with a wave of her nectar.

She fell off my face to lie on her side.

I sat up and my face and neck were drenched, her juice was dripping from my face onto my chest.

"Not bad for a guy, huh?" Jenny laughed.

Rachel nodded, shivering and cupping her pussy as she panted for breath.

"Jenny!" she moaned. "I need... Please! Can I... I need it!"

"You need Connor's big dick?" Jenny teased. "You need his big fat cock in your hot little pussy?"

"Oh yes! Please, I need it!" Rachel whimpered as she shivered and squeezed her pussy.

My cock shot to full hardness again as I watched Rachel writhe in front of me.

"Fuck her Connor!" Jenny hissed in my ear. "Stick your fat cock in her and fuck the living shit out of her!"

Dennis wrenched and jerked in his chair. "Mnof! Mmonmh ffkmf hrmf!"

"Quiet, Dennis." Rachel snapped.

I stroked my cock for a moment. I looked for my shorts. "I'll get a condom."

"Connor, No!" Rachel shouted. "No condom! I want your naked cock in me." She spread her thighs and reached up to me.

I heard a frantic "MNOOOFE!" from Dennis. We ignored him.

I glanced at Jenny and she nodded. "Do it, baby!"

I crawled over to kneel between her legs. I planted a kiss on her mons before licking and kissing my way up her body. I paused to worship her breasts. I was amazed at their soft weight.

Her boobs were about a cup size smaller than Jenny's massive juggs, but they were still bigger than my head!

Her sized nipples were deep red, surrounded by pink areolae the size of saucers.

I kissed and nibbled her fat strawberries before sucking them hard. Rachel moaned and writhed beneath me as I worshiped her glorious breasts.

I spent a long time switching between them.

Rachel finally lost her patience and grabbed my hair, pulling me up and away from her tits.

"GODDAMMIT CONNER! Fuck me NOW!" She screamed.

I kneeled up and grabbed my cock, aiming at her swollen pussy. I dragged the head between her outer labia, making sure it was well lubed before slapping her clit a couple of times.

"PLEASE!" she howled, her eyes were wild and her legs snaked around my hips to pull me in.

I shoved my cock into her pussy, getting about half of my length inside her before she howled and grabbed my hips.

"Ohwah! Fucking GODDAMN that's deep! FUCK! So fucking full!"

I leaned down and kissed her neck, keeping my cock in her without going deeper.

Jenny reached down between us and gently stroked Rachel's clit. She moaned and I felt a wave of hot juice flow around my dick.

I pushed deeper before pulling back. Rachel's thighs opened wide and I pushed in again, sliding a little deeper and pulling back again. I worked my cock into her until I bottomed out against her cervix.

We both groaned and she wrapped her legs around my hips.

Rachel moaned and rolled her hips. I started fucking her. Slowly at at first, shifting my angle and making sure my cockhead dragged along the roof of her cunt. I sped up the pace and Rachel moaned and shivered under my onslaught.

Her inner walls rippled and pulsed, clasping my cock on the out stroke and pulling me back in as I pushed inside her.

She grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes as I kept pumping.

I shuffled forward to get a better angle and her eye went wide as my cock kissed her cervix.

"Oh god! Fuck! I-Ah! You're so deep! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

I kept that angle and fucked her hard. She let out a wail and bucked her hips as her nails dug into my shoulders. I ignored the pain and kept pounding.

A few seconds later, she shrieked like a banshee and her pussy convulsed so hard my cock popped free!

I felt a spray of liquid warmth that left me drenched from belly to thighs.

Rachel clung to me, shuddering and moaning into my neck as she came down from her monstrous cum.

"Oh my god, she squirted! You made her squirt!" Jenny cooed as she guided my cock back into Rachel's pussy

As soon as her shivers wound down, I grabbed her hips and started fucking her again.

Her eyes flew open and she shrieked and grabbed my shoulders.

"Ohmygaw- FUUCCKK!"

I fucked her slow and deep for a long time, driving her to another climax by stroking her clit with my thumb. She wailed and clutched my shoulders.

"OoWAH!! FUCK ME! Please! Keep FUCKING MEEE!!" I smiled and wondered how many of Dennis' neighbors heard her cumming.

She was weeping and sobbing as her pussy clenched around me and I felt another spray of her hot juices splash around my cock, adding to the puddle beneath us.

My balls tingled, drawing tight as my own eruption built.

I slipped my hand under her knees and raised her legs, pushing her into a mating press, her nails dug into my shoulder and neck as I pounded my cock deeper into her pussy.

Rachel let out a shriek and her pussy clamped around my cock. I felt another spurt of her juices splash around my cock. I stayed in her this time and kept fucking.

I felt the pressure rising, my gut tensed and my entire pelvis throbbed as I pounded my cock into her.

"Gotta pull out! Gonna Cum!" I grated.

"Cum inside me! Please! Please cum inside me! Please PleasePleaseCumInMe!" She whimpered.

I fucked her even harder and her eyes rolled back in her head. She was babbling now, moaning and and shouting nonsense syllables while her body twitched and shivered beneath mine.

A few strokes later I felt the dam burst. My vision went white. I rammed my cock into her one last time and let go.

I let out a wordless roar as I felt my cock lurch and launch the first jet of cum against her cervix.

Rachel's eyes snapped into focus.

"Oh shit! I felt your cum! I felt you- Oh MiGAAAWD FUUUCK!"

She shrieked as her pussy clenched and rippled around my cock, sucking every drop of cum from my balls. Her legs clamped around my waist and her heels dug into my ass, locking me inside her.

I laid my head on her chest as my cock kept pumping cum into her. When I finally finished cumming, I relaxed against her, keeping my weight on my elbows so I didn't crush her.

"Stay inside me! Keep your cock in me, Conner! Don't go yet!" she mewled in my ear.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, weeping softly into my shoulder.

"That was- ohmygod! I came so hard!" she sobbed and ran her fingers through my hair.

Jenny knelt beside us kissing us both and caressing my my back. We stayed like that for a long time as our breath and hearts gradually slowed to normal.

"Holy fucking god! I've never been fucked so good in my life!" Rachel was crying and smiling at the same time.

"I wasn't alone, Rachel. You were wonderful!" I said, and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

Jenny leaned down and gave Rachel a deep kiss.

"Didn't I tell you he'd rock your world?" she laughed when they broke for air.

"You fucking did!" Rachel panted, huge smile plastered across her face.

By this time, my cock had relaxed and slid free of Rachel's clasping pussy. I gasped and Rachel whimpered in protest.

I moved over and knelt next to Jenny.

Jenny smiled and kissed me again. "You did good baby." she whispered

Rachel caught her breath a few minutes later. She sat up and wiped her eyes.

"All right, I'm ready. Help me up."

Jenny and I rose to our feet and helped Rachel stand up. Jenny held her until she got her balance.

Rachel looked like a slutty, raunchy sex goddess. She was glowing, her lipstick was smeared, her eyeliner was running, and her thighs were slick with our fluids. There were blades of grass stuck in her hair, and she had grass stains on her back and knees.

Streams of my cum poured from her pussy and ran down her thighs as she walked over and stood in front of Dennis. He looked away.

Rachel scooped a thick glob of cum from her pussy and raised her fingers to her lips. She sighed as she sucked them clean.

"Dennis." she said.

He refused to look at her, and stared at the ground.

"Dennis! Look at me!"

After a long moment, he raised his eyes.

Rachel's eyes were harder than diamonds, and her voice was an arctic wind.

"We're through. I'm leaving you."

"Hmf? Nmpf! 'Oo cnpf!"

She leaned down and snarled in his face.

"The fuck I can't, asshole! "

Dennis flinched away from her.

"We are fucking DONE! It didn't matter if Connor took the bet or not. It wouldn't even matter if you'd won, because our marriage ended the fucking instant you pimped me out for a stupid bet!"

Her voice got louder as she continued.

"I loved you! I was your WIFE for five fucking years! You pimped me out and treated me like trash!

She was screaming in his face now.

"You could have bet that stupid fucking car or your fucking Rolex, but no, you bet me! You treated me like a fucking whore! "

Rachel stopped and took a deep breath. She calmed herself down and looked at Dennis.

"I've already taken my half the stocks and bank accounts. I'm taking my clothes, half the cash in the safe, my jewelry, and half of those gold ingots you thought I didn't know about."