Jenny's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

Katie slipped herself off of Sean's cock and flopped on her back and shoved a pillow under her hips to elevate her pelvis and keep Sean's sperm inside. Karen was breathless next to her, but took Katie's hand, whispering, "Good luck."

Jenny decided to clean Sean up, sucking Katie's juices and Sean's sperm off of his wet cock, then sucked up Katie's juices from Sean's abdomen, before working her way up his body to cuddle against his shoulder. She finally had her mom and dad as lovers and it had not cost her Katie.

Sean was spent but happy. The night had not turned out at all the way he had expected, but he could not think of a single thing he would change. The prospect of living with three such beautiful women, who loved him and each other, raising more children together, was his last thought as he fell asleep.

~~~~~

This one wrote itself very quickly, less than 12 hours of writing and editing over a two-day span. It's also my first story told in 3rd person voice.

12