All Comments on 'Jenny's Office Christmas Party'

by JennyfromNJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Would have got more

if she had been more honest with Nick.

OK omit the BJ, but Nick suggested getting Jack in the same room for her to look at his, by omitting that he was there at all it opens for potential issues in the future, especially if Luci gets involved with the couple.

Good fun though, quick and dirty and none too heavy, at the moment, thanks.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Well written

And very sexy. I like where this could be headed and am thoroughly intrigued by the "blow and go" philosophy and how she rationalizes it. I still think Nick getting wind of her extracurricular knob slobbering would create some good drama and take you past 1 page barrier. Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

This could have been a whole lot raunchier. But some how it was just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About Jack

You should let loose one day and fuck Jack. No one has to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
need less stories like this

1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wondering

Jennyfromjersey, did you ever blow Tony Soprano? If not, why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJennyfromNJ@JennyfromNJ
196 Followers
Many may know me from my photo and video postings on a few adult and swinger sites. I am NOT a very good writer, but enjoy sharing and interacting. I am a very happily married MILF. I’m 54, a tall, fair-skinned blonde with natural D-cup boobs and an always shaved, often wet p...