Jenny's OTK Recreation

Story Info
Jenny get's a very real OTK spanking recreation.
6.7k words
4.47
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bored with her accounting homework late one night, Jenny Bronson -- 19, blond and fit -- opens up the Devil's Arcade on her web browser.

The Devil's Arcade is a website that has captivated Jenny's imagination for the better part of two days. Word on the street is, the site is run by the guy who owns the Whisper Bay Inn in downtown Seaside. The same Whisper Bay Inn that is rumored to have been host to multiple sex parties and other various kinky activities.

The kinky activity that has captivated Jenny tonight is the spanking section of the website. More specifically the section that claims to be able to fully recrate an over the knee spanking using a spanking machine.

Jenny reads the site, "The Devil's Arcade offers a fully simulated over the knee (OTK) spanking for those individuals who want to relive a childhood memory or are curious what a real OTK spanking it is like. Not only is our OTK spanking recreation safe, but it's also very realistic. We feel confident it will get you to kick, cry and beg for your spanking to stop. For more information click the cartoon below."

A wave of embarrassment and excitement flows through Amy as she thinks about the spankings she used to get as a child. More times than she cared to remember Amy found herself squirming wildly on her father's lap frantically covering her butt as she apologized profusely for misbehaving.

Jenny's pleas always feel on deaf ears and her efforts at avoiding her spanking were utterly futile. Her father was always able to move her hands, hold them firmly against her back as he propped her butt up into the air. With Jenny firmly in place he would spank her long and very hard. No amount of begging, crying, kicking or screaming could get him to stop spanking. Quite simply, he spanked until HE was satisfied he had spanked enough. There was nothing Amy could do to lesson, much less end her punishment.

Almost as bad as the pain of her spanking was, the embarrassment of getting spanking was even worse. The sounds of Amy's bottom being spanked with her crying and screaming always reverberated throughout the house. To anyone inside the house there was no doubt what was taking place. The vicious cycle would always play out: the more the spanking hurt, the louder Amy screamed which made her father spank even harder. This of course made it easier for people to hear Amy get her spanking, leading to higher levels of embarrassment for her.

Without a doubt the worse spankings were those administered in front of friends, family or strangers. Going over a knee with other people watching was the ultimate humiliation. Not only could they hear Amy cry and scream but they could see her kick as her father spanked. If Amy was wearing a dress or jumper, she got to suffer the added indignity of having it pulled up and the site of her butt turning red through her white cotton panties was visible for the entire world to see.

Amy's heart beats even faster as she remembers what it was like to go over a knee. Although she hated getting spanked at the time, she now has a developed a curiosity about them. The idea of someone forcibly imposing their will on her is a big turn on. Because of this curiosity, Amy wonders what it would be like to get a spanking now.

She looks at the image of the cartoon girl who has a mischievous grin on her face at the bottom web page inviting her to click to find out more information. Amy deliberates for a few seconds then clicks the cartoon.

The next page reads, "Here's how it works, if you want to risk getting a spanking simply take a short survey then either make a confession or take our temptation test. If we deem you need a spanking and our spanking machine is available, we will send a driver to your residence to pick you up. Once you are delivered to our location you will be dressed, confronted then giving a spanking the likes of which you will not soon forget."

The little furnace between Jenny's legs gets hotter as she envisions what it would be like to have a powerful man giving her a spanking that she was unable to stop.

Jenny then continues reading, "Be forewarned: if we decide you need to be spanked you will get a spanking that will hurt, be very embarrassing and there will be nothing you can do to get out of it. To risk getting a spanking click the cartoon."

Jenny takes a deep breath then and clicks on the cartoon who is now giggling.

Next Jenny is redirected to part one of the spanking survey which asks for her name, age, email address, phone number and address. Last night Jenny tried to fill out the questionnaire using a fake information, but this made the website timed out. Tonight, with much trepidation, Jenny answers all the question using her real information then clicks on the cartoon girl who is winking at her.

On the next page Jenny is asked a series of questions. The first question, "Were you spanked as a child." Jenny selects yes.

The second question asks, "How were you spanked?" Jenny selects the two options that are applicable to her: "Over the knee" and "standing on my tippy toes with my hands pull up."

The next three questions ask, "Did your spankings hurt? Did you cry when you got spanked? Were your spankings embarrassing?" Amy answers yes to all three.

Jenny is then asked, "Is there one spanking that stands out in your memory? If so, what can you tell us about it? What did you do to deserve it? Where were you spanked? What were you wearing when you got spanked? We understand sharing this experience may be uncomfortable and embarrassing, but the more detail you provide will help us provide an even more realistic experience for you later."

Butterflies flutter in Amy's stomach. Sharing such intimate details is so unnerving, but in some weird way very appropriate. She nervously begins typing, "My cousin's fifth birthday party. I threw a toy at a boy and hit him right between the eyes with it."

Jenny feels embarrassment flow through her as she continues typing, "I was immediately walked to a chair at the dining room table, put over a knee, the dress I was wearing over my leggings was pulled up and I was spanked in front of everyone." Jenny breaths deep, "It was totally embarrassing."

Jenny submits her survey. She is then taken to page that reads, "Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Now for the fun part, do you want to risk getting a real spanking? We know it's fun and you know it's fun so, click the cartoon to risk getting one."

Jenny takes a deep breath, "This is totally crazy." She giggles "And totally hot!" Jenny cannot help herself; she clicks on the cartoon girl who is nodding her head.

The next page reads, "There are two ways to risk getting a spanking. You can submit a confession or you can take a temptation test. Please select the way you want to risk getting a spanking then click the cartoon."

Jenny takes a deep breath, "Oh boy!" her hand now shakes slightly as she selects the temptation test.

The next screen flashes in bold type: "Warning! You are now risking getting a real spanking. This could be your last chance to avoid getting a spanking that will hurt and be very embarrassing. Click the box to accept this risk or use your back button to safely navigate away from this danger."

Jenny takes another deep breath then clicks the box. She is then redirected to another page that reads, "You are about to take the temptation test. The test is very simple, you will be presented with a series of weblinks. Weblinks that are blue can be clicked and webpages accessed. However, weblinks that are red are completely off limits. That is, they cannot be clicked and should not be accessed."

Jenny continues reading nervously, "The punishment for accessing red links is being put over a knee and spanked. Although, spanking room and driver availability is not guaranteed, if both are available you will get an over the knee spanking if you're caught accessing red links. Consider this your final warning. Click on the cartoon girl to start the test."

Getting a "final" warning makes the test more realistic and gets Jenny squirming in her seat. The cartoon girl's fingers motion for Jenny to click on her.

Jenny clicks on the cartoon; the cartoon looks back and forth and a dialog box appears. In the dialog box reads, "Shhhh! Don't tell anyone where you got these, but I have two cheat codes for you. Simply text JENNYB1 to 555-1212 and email JENNYB2 to cartoon girl at this web address and you'll be able to access two red links and not get in trouble for viewing them."

After writes down the cheat information she clicks the cartoon girl to start the test.

The test begins and the first link is blue, it's the Disney website. Jenny chuckles to herself, "Not what I'm looking for."

The next link is red and labeled, "Spanking Room Hall of Shame." Jenny looks at the link inquisitively, wondering what it could possibly be but she doesn't bite.

The next link is blue, it's a link to the local library. Jenny rolls her eyes, "Really?"

The next link is red and reads, "Spanking Testimonials." Jenny giggles, "I might as well use one of my cheats." Jenny then proceeds to email in the code per the cartoon's instructions. She clicks on the link and is taken to the testimonial page which has red links which are four testimonials listed on it.

Jenny clicks the first testimonial which reads, "Whoever designed the spanking machine did a VERY good job. It's so realistic the way it holds you firmly in place while you stare at the floor. What's really unnerving, is how it props your butt up right before the spanking begins. It's literally like being bent over a knee and we all know what happens when you are bent over a knee."

Jenny whispers to herself, "Wow!" Without hesitation she clicks the next testimonial.

Testimonial number two reads, "Nothing really prepares you for your spanking. You think you know, but you don't. When it starts it takes you by complete surprise and by the third lick, you're bawling, promising to be good and begging for the spanking to end. But it doesn't end, it keeps going and going."

Jenny breaths deeper as she clicks the third testimonial. "As bad as the spanking hurts (trust me, it stings and burns like crazy) that's really not the worse part of it. The worst part of your spanking is how embarrassing they make it for you. I really wish I could tell you how they do it, but if I do, I'll get another spanking. I do NOT want to get another spanking!"

Jenny gasps, "Oh my!" She clicks the fourth testimonial.

Jenny's heart beats faster as she reads, "It's not a spanking simulator, it's a time machine. When you walk into that room dressed up you have gone back in time. More importantly, it ends the same way it did back in time: with you kicking and screaming, utterly embarrassed."

Jenny pants, "Oh my God!" as memories of own spankings flood her head. The feelings of being small, not in control and very sorry come back to her and she sifts uneasily in her seat.

Jenny is then startled by a pop up, she jumps back in her seat, "Shit!"

The pop-up reads, "Click on which you want, blue or red links."

Jenny takes a deep breath, "I do have one more cheat." She then texts the cheat to the number provided by the cartoon girl then clicks, "red links."

The next page is titled "Spanking Clothes -- See the clothes the girls wore when they were spanked." Jenny swallows hard as she continues reading, "Two of the key elements of a good spanking is embarrassment and loss of control. To help put you in this mindset the following clothes are available for you to wear before, during and after your spanking."

Jenny pants, "Get out!" She then clicks the first of the eight thumbnails on the page which are red links. The first thumbnail enlarges to show a red jumper with blue buttons/pockets, white turtleneck top that has the same teddy bear theme as the jumper has on its collar. Also in the image are white hipster cotton underwear with a floral pattern on them, blue ribbons and black shiny shoes with buckles on them.

Jenny grins, "Oh my God! These clothes are totally absurd!" Enthralled with the clothes, Jenny clicks the next thumbnail.

The second thumbnail is jumper and tights set very similar to the first, only this one is red and green and has a Christmas theme to it.

Jenny clicks on the third thumbnail and it enlarges to display a baby blue dress, with white tights, pink cotton hipster underwear and the same black shiny shoes from the jumper and tights sets.

Jenny continues to thumbnail number four which is a school uniform consisting of a navy blue/green plaid jumper, white button-down blouse, white cotton hipster underwear, white knee-high socks and penny loafer shoes.

The next thumbnail is another school uniform that has a navy-blue pleated skirt, green vest, white button-down blouse, plaid tie, white cotton hipster underwear, knee high socks and penny loafer shoes.

Jenny continues to the sixth thumbnail which is a set of PJ's with footsies in them.

Still enthralled Jenny clicks on thumbnail seven which is a pair of red nylon Dolfin shorts, red nylon thong and white T-shirt with red lettering that reads, "Naughty Girl."

Jenny giggles as she clicks on the last thumbnail which is a pink and red dress with a princess graphic on the front, pink leggings, pink and white hipster underwear, white and pink flat shoes.

"This is wild!" Jenny closes her eyes and envisions what it would be like to be dressed in one of the jumper tights sets or the dress and leggings worried about getting a spanking. The more she thinks about what it would be like to not be able to get out of it, the more excited she becomes.

When Jenny opens her eyes, the next red link reads, "Spanking Simulator Specifications." Jenny clicks the link and is transported to a page that has one picture and one drawing of the spanking machine.

The picture has overlaid numbers and corresponding key at the bottom of the page.

The picture shows the simulator consisting of two parts. The right part has a set of kneelers, bench made of two tubes and two levers. The left side of the simulator has a control box. On the front of the control box are several knobs. The left side of the control box has a hand crank while the right side has two arms; one a restraining mechanism, the other has a plastic paddle shaped like a hand.

Jenny breaths faster and squirms in her seat as she views the picture.

Next, she looks at the drawing which is a diagram of how the simulator works. In the drawing a girl held in place against the tubes with her hands held against the small of her back. The girl is looking over her shoulder crying as the spanker turns the hand crank. Arrows show the direction of the hand crank, paddle movement and the movement of the girl's legs as she kicks.

Upon seeing the diagram Jenny breaths faster and deeper as she envisions what it would be like to be held in place on the device knowing she was about to get a spanking. She then thinks about what it would be like feel the sting and burn of the spanking. The more Jenny thinks about this, the more heat builds in her jean shorts.

Jenny moves back and the next link she sees is a red link that reads, "Spanking Audio Files." Jenny's eyes get big and she gasps, "No way!" She then clicks the links.

On the next pages is a list of names and dates in red. Jenny clicks on a link about a third of the way down the page, "Amy Hughes Spanking." A couple seconds later encoded media player plays an audio file on the web page.

To Jenny the only thing better than listening to a girl get a spanking would be to watch a girl get a spanking. If only she could see the look on the girl's face as she felt the lick of her spanking.

Jenny's heart beats faster as she hears a door being opened followed by footsteps. A couple seconds later a girl is heard nervously attempting to negotiate, "Look, I didn't think it was real."

A man replies, "Well it is."

"I can see that. Can we talk about this?"

"The time for talk is over, now is the time for action. Go ahead and kneel please."

"I never would have written that confession if I thought the machine was real."

"Britany, it looks like you're going to learn a very important lesion today."

Totally into the audio file Jenny turns the volume up a little louder.

Next the sounds of a lever being pulled is heard followed shortly by the girl gasping, "Oh no!"

Jenny pants as she listens to the audio file.

The sounds of levers being turned are heard as the girl attempts to bargain again, "I'm really sorry."

"You can think about how sorry you are while you're being spanked."

The girl replies, "Please don't do this!"

Jenny grins smartly, "Do it!"

The girl whines, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Jenny pants, "Spank her good."

Suddenly the file stops playing. Jenny looks at the media player which is now grayed out, "What the hell?"

Next a pop up appears on the webpage, "The allotted time to take your test has expired. Click the cartoon to continue"

Jenny rolls her eyes, "Just when we get to the good part!" Jenny shakes her head, "Talk about bait and switch." She then clicks the cartoon who now has a nervous look on her face.

Jenny is taken to a page that has a spinning wheel on it with a caption below reading, "Compiling test results." The wheels spin for a few seconds then a sound like a pinball machine matching is heard and a caption reads, "Click the cartoon to see your results."

Jenny clicks the cartoon girl, who is now shaking her head, and is taken to a page that has "24 % FAIL" listed in a large red font.

Jenny is then redirected to a verification check list page. The first two items on the list, "email verification" and "phone verification" are listed as being completed while the third item "name and address verification" is highlighted and is listed as, "underway."

After a couple seconds the name and address verification changes to completed and the next item on the list, "Spanking Room Availability" is highlighted and listed as "underway."

Jenny smirks quietly to herself, "What in the world?" She then watches the same verification process play out for: "Driver Availability," "Clothing Availability" and "Shoe Availability."

Once the items on the list are verified a caption reads, "Click the cartoon to continue." The cartoon girl is now seen covering her butt as Jenny clicks on it.

Next Jenny is redirected to a page that reads, "After taking into the results of your test the following five options were considered for your punishment:

1. A stern warning.

2. A stern warning with a grounding.

3. A couple quick swift swats on your backside followed by a stern warning.

4. Administering an over the knee spanking.

5. Administering an over the knee spanking in front of everyone.

Click the cartoon to see what punishment has been selected for you."

Jenny chuckles uneasily, "Whatever" as she clicks the cartoon who is now over a man's knee having her dress pulled up.

The next page reads, "After reviewing your abysmal test results we have determined that option number five is the best way to remedy your poor showing and bring about a complete attitude adjustment. A driver has been dispatched to your residence to bring you back to our location to be dressed, confronted and spanked. Click on the cartoon to see the clothes that have been selected for your spanking."

Jenny looks at the cartoon, whose butt is turning red under her white underwear as the man spanks her. Jenny then closes the web browser, "This was fun until you shut the audio off."

Jenny returns to her accounting homework. About ten minutes later her cellphone rings. She picks up her cellphone to see that the incoming call is a local number not in her contact list.

Wondering who could be calling her after eleven PM Jenny answers the device, "Hello."

12