Jenny's OTK Recreation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A women's voice is heard on the other end of the phone, "May I speak with Jenny, please?"

"This is Jenny." Jenny answers back uneasily.

"Jenny my name is Missy, I'm your ride."

Jenny is totally taken aback, "Ride?"

Missy answers back, "You failed your temptation test."

"What do you mean?"

"Jenny, you failed your temptation test, it's now time for you to face the consequences for failing it."

Jenny is flustered, "C, consequences?"

"Yes, I'm in the black sedan outside. The one that has the parking lights on."

Jenny walks to her window and looks out and sees the black sedan parked on the street with its parking lights on and her heart nearly stops. It takes a couple seconds for her to regain her composer.

"Jenny?"

"Um, yeah."

"You have five minutes."

"Five minutes for what?"

"Yes, you have five minutes to come out."

Jenny attempts to reason, "Look, this is totally crazy. I mean your website is actually kind of fun, but this, um, stalking thing is really disturbing."

"This is very simple, you agreed on the website to risk getting a spanking. By failing your test, you insured that you will be getting a spanking tonight."

Jenny waffles "Well, um, I think you need to lose this number."

"I think you need to understand that if you don't come down here, I'm going to knock on your door. Then you can explain to your parents why a stranger is knocking on your door at eleven thirty at night."

"What?!"

"I have a sneaking suspicion that they are not going to be very happy with you when I tell them you were surfing a porn site instead of studying for midterms."

"You wouldn't!"

"Wanna make a bet?"

Jenny is speechless.

"Listen Jenny, you know and I know you need to be spanked. The sooner you realize that the sooner we can get this over with."

"But- -"

"I'll be waiting for you. If you don't come down, I'll go knock at the door." Missy ends the call.

Jenny shakes her head in disbelief, "Oh my God!" She peeks back out the window at the car again which sends her into a frenzy.

She walks back to her computer then exclaims, "I'm not doing this!"

Jenny attempts to work on her homework, but the thought of someone ringing the doorbell close to midnight, makes her so uneasy, she can't concentrate. After about a minute, she grabs her cellphone and heads out of the room.

A minute later Jenny's is outside walking to the black sedan. The window rolls down on the passenger side of the vehicle and Missy -- 27, blond and slightly overweight -- is seen through the window, "Go ahead and get in."

Jenny responds, "You kind of need to get out of here."

"Do I?"

"Yeah, I don't want you to have any problems if the cops show up."

"I'm sure the neighbors, not to mention your parents, would love that."

Jenny looks at Missy uneasily.

"More importantly, you'd never forgive yourself if you didn't satisfy your curiosity."

Jenny's eyes get big and she breaths deep.

"If you get in, I promise you'll satisfy it."

"I can't get in the car with some strange lady. For all I know you could be an axe murderer"

"I'm not an axe murderer." Missy looks Jenny deep in her eyes, "I promise you will be safe and the experience will be super intense."

Jenny takes a big breath, "How intense?"

Missy smiles, "Intense enough to make you kick and cry."

Jenny blushes, "I couldn't, I mean why would I want that?"

"Because you're curious, want to be put in your place and REALLY want to be punished."

Jenny looks back at the house then at Missy.

Missy continues, "I promise, you will be punished."

Something primal deep inside Jenny urges her to go. After a couple seconds she gets in the car. Jenny shakes her head, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Nervous?"

"Yeah."

Missy puts the vehicle in gear and pulls away, "Good! You should be."

Jenny feels a knot in her stomach.

"You're in big trouble."

Jenny swallows hard, "How much trouble?"

"When Devin finds about your test score, he won't be happy."

Jenny asks timidly, "Who's Devin?"

"Devin is the owner of the Whisper Bay Inn and the one who normally spanks."

"Okay."

"I don't know what his reaction is going to be. I mean we've never had someone score so low."

"Score so low?"

"Yes, on your temptation test. I had to end it before you made it worse."

Jenny is taken back, "What do you mean you ended it?"

"The time is up pop up was sent by me."

"Oh my God! You were watching?"

"Of course."

Jenny swallows hard, "What else did you see?"

"I saw everything."

"Oh my God!"

"That information is going to come in real handy in a few short minutes."

Jenny is mortified, "What do you mean?"

"It's going to make this very realistic for you."

Jenny gasps, "Look, I've changed my mind, I really don't want to get spanked."

"Jenny, this is not about wanting to be spanked. This is about needing to be spanked." Missy looks in the rearview mirror and grins smartly, "And I'm going to see to you are spanked tonight."

Worried, Jenny shakes her head and sits silently in the back of the sedan.

About five minutes later the black sedan pulls up to the Whisper Bay Inn, the defunct 19th century hotel in downtown Seaside.

After Missy shuts the car down, she turns to Jenny, "Let's go."

Jenny gets out of the vehicle and Missy walks her to the front door of the three-story wood-framed structure. Missy unlocks and opens the front door of the building and motions for Jenny to walk in.

Jenny nervously walks into the building. Once inside, she sees the small front desk in the center of the cramped lobby.

Missy walks behind the desk and pulls two hangers off the hook and a pair of flat pink shoes and hands them to Jenny. Melissa then points down the hall adjacent to the desk, "The first door on the left is a dressing room. You will need to change into these. You'll have ten minutes to get changed and put your hair in ponytails. If you dillydally or stall, I'll be coming in to dress you and to spank, do you understand?"

Jenny nods her head.

Missy points to the clock hanging on the wall, "The clock is ticking."

Jenny takes the shoes and hangers down the hall to the first door on the left. Once inside the room she closes the door and pants, "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Jenny then walks over to the table at the other end of the room and hangs the hangers on the hook on the wall and gasps to herself. "Oh my God! They're fucking serious!"

Jenny looks over at the hanger and a realization hits her, the clothes are very similar to the clothes she wore that day at her cousin's party. Her eyes get big, "Oh shit!" She shakes her head.

Jenny paces the floor a couple times thinking that the clothing selection was no accident. They had to have been picked out intentionally. Jenny stops and takes a second, longer look at the hangers.

Not wanting to take a chance and have Missy make good on her promise to come into the room, Jenny unbuttons her shorts then slides them and her satin panties down and off. She grabs the cotton panties off the hanger steps into them and pulls them up.

As the panties slip up over her bubble butt, Jenny feels a wave of anxiety come over her. This feeling becomes even more intense when she pulls the leggings up and on. By the time she puts the dress on the anxiety turns to worry. Jenny begins to think taking the temptation test wasn't such a wise decision.

Worry builds as Jenny combs her hair into ponytails. As she begins tying ribbons in the first ponytail a knock at the door startles her. She meekly answers, "Yes?"

Missy's voice is heard outside in the hall, "Two-minute warning."

"Okay." Jenny takes a deep breath then returns to tying her ribbon.

After both ribbons are tied, Jenny walks over and looks at herself in the full-length mirror. With her heart pounding, palms sweating, Jenny realizes she is appropriately dressed for a spanking. Jenny looks at the door nervously, she doesn't want to face her fate but knows that she must.

Jenny timidly opens the door and exits the room.

Missy greats Jenny as she walks back into the lobby, "And not a second too soon either!"

Jenny nervously shrugs her shoulders.

Missy points to the tall stool on the other side of the lobby, "You better have a seat while you can still sit."

Missy's instructions send a shiver up Jenny's spine as she takes a seat on the stool. What she hears next is even more unnerving.

Missy presses on the intercom button on the intercom that mounted on the wall.

A few seconds later a male voice is heard on the intercom, "Yes."

Missy talks into the intercom, "Jenny is here and needs a spanking."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I'll be right out."

Jenny sits on the stool nervously moving her feet that dangle from the stool as Devin Dixon -- 36, fit and attractive -- appears.

Devin walks up to Missy behind the desk, "What's going on?"

Missy shows Devin the computer monitor on the desk, "This is what's going on."

Devin looks at the monitor then looks back at Missy, "This is Jenny's?"

"Yes, it is."

"Was she warned?"

"Yes, four times."

"That settles it then."

Devin walks over to Jenny, "On your feet young lady!"

Jenny complies with Devin's instructions and instinctively plays the part of a worried young girl.

"What were you told about red links, Jenny?"

Jenny timidly clears her throat, "That they were bad."

"That's right and what else?"

"That, um, I wasn't supposed to open them."

"That's right. You were told the red links were off limits. What were you told would happen if you clicked the red links?"

Flush with shame, Jenny looks down at the floor, "That I would fail the test."

"What were you told would happen to you if you failed the test?"

Jenny swallows hard then nervously replies, "That I'd get a.." As Jenny says the word her body trembles slightly, "spanking."

"That's right! In fact, you were told you would get a spanking the likes of which you would not soon forget. Jenny do you know why parents and teachers spank?"

Jenny shakes her head.

"They spank because spankings work. I want you to know, I'm going to see to it you get a spanking tonight that will work really good."

A shot of fear hit's Jenny, "I promise, I won't click any more red links!"

"I promise the next time you are tempted to not follow directions; you will remember the spanking you got here tonight and you will follow instructions because of it."

Devin turns to Missy, "I'm going to take Jenny upstairs and spank her, will you please make certain the video goes out on the webpage."

Horrified Jenny looks at Missy with her mouth wide open. She no longer is acting like a worried young girl, she is a worried young girl.

Missy smiles, "It's already broadcasting."

"Good." Devin turns to Jenny and grabs her clammy hand, "Let's go young lady!"

Jenny is whisked to the staircase as she begins climbing her mind races. She worries that if everything leading up to the spanking has been this realistic, what could the spanking be like? Butterflies flutter, and her heart pounds as she worries about how the spanking she is about to get.

Devin and Jenny round the corner on the second floor for the second set of stairs. As they continue their ascent fear and regret flow through Jenny. If only she hadn't messed with that website. If only.

Devin and Jenny make it to the infamous third floor and walk to room sixteen. Devin unlocks, opens and props open the door. He then turns on the lights and walks Jenny into the room.

When Jenny sees the spanking machine, she panics and turns to Devin as he walks her to the device. "I'm really sorry about this."

"You're about to find out just how sorry you can be." Once they reach the machine Devin points to the kneelers, "Go ahead and kneel please."

Jenny complies and kneels.

"Thank you. Go ahead and lean over the tubes please."

Jenny leans over the tubes.

"Thank you." Devin then pulls on a lever and the tubes lift Jenny up into the air so she dangles.

Jenny gasps, "Oh no!"

Devin pulls on another lever and the tube closest to Jenny's legs lifts.

The sensation of dangling in the air with her butt arched up overwhelms Jenny. She attempts to squirm and wiggle her way off the tubes, but her center of gravity all but makes it impossible for her to do so. What's more Devin has moved the restraining arm down to her.

It's at this moment Jenny realizes Devin is going to spank. She frantically moves her hands down to cover her butt and pleads with him, "I promise I'll follow instructions! I promise!"

Devin is silent and simply pulls Jenny's hands one at a time and attaches them to the restraining arm. He then moves the restraining arm to the small of Jenny's back and spins the wheel on the control panel. Jenny feels herself pinned firmly against the tubes staring at the floor.

Next, she feels her dress being pulled up and clipped to the restraining arm. Jenny then looks over her shoulder, tears welling up in her eyes, to see Devin move the paddle to her butt so he can make final adjustments. Once he is satisfied the paddle has been calibrated correctly, Devin cocks it.

Jenny cannot watch and moves her head back and stares at the painted wood floor hoping against hope that somehow the spanking machine is a dud. Jenny's mouth goes dry as she hears the Devin begin to turn the hand crank the spring tighten. More and more tension builds in the spring, tension that is about to be unleashed on Jenny's ass.

Then the paddle is released and comes down furiously on Jenny's butt, "CRACK!"

What little hope for the machine be a dud evaporates instantly as Jenny feels the sting of the paddle through her leggings and cotton panties. Jenny jerks then shrieks, "AWE! AWE!"

Jenny cannot get used to the sensation and is taken aback when the paddle comes down on her ass a second time, "SMACK!"

"AWE! AWE!" Jenny cries out, tears moving down her face now as she realizes the spanking is real.

Jenny tries to move her hands down to cover her butt but can't, she has no control. "CRACK!"

"AWE! AWE! AWE!" Jenny sobs.

As Devin turns the hand crank he asks, "Do you like not following directions?"

"CRACK!"

"No! No!" Jenny cries.

"Do you like watching porn instead of doing homework?"

"SMACK!"

"No!" Jenny sobs.

"I want to make it abundantly clear what happens to girls who do not follow directions."

"CRACK!"

"AWE! AWE! It's clear! It's really clear!"

"SMACK!"

Desperate for the spanking to stop, Jenny begins kicking in her leggings.

Devin turns a nob on the control panel and the paddle then comes down even harder on Jenny's ass, "CRACK!"

Jenny feels the paddle come down on her butt harder and kicks harder.

Devin turns the hand crank faster.

"SMACK!"

Jenny's ass now feels like it's on fire, she wishes she was anywhere but room 16. "AWE! AWE! AWE!"

"CRACK!"

Jenny kicks, wiggles and struggles against the restraints, but nothing she does works.

"SMACK!" The paddle comes down even harder.

Jenny begins screaming, "AH! AH! AH!"

Devin clicks the nob on the control panel again. Again, the paddle comes down harder on Jenny's ass.

"CRACK!"

Jenny screams even louder and kicks with all her might, but it does no good. She has absolutely no control. Jenny has had many spankings, but this is by far the worse spanking she's ever had.

"SMACK!"

Jenny's ass feels like it has the hottest of bonfires raging on it.

"CRACK!"

Jenny sobs wishing she had followed directions or stuck with her accounting homework.

"SMACK!"

Jenny yells out, "I'll follow directions, I promise! I promise!"

The paddle comes down one final time, "CRACK!"

Devin stops turning the hand crank, "Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"If you aren't sure I can keep spanking."

"I'm absolutely sure!"

"Okay, but if I find out you aren't following directions you will get another spanking, do you understand?"

"Believe me, I understand."

Devin unclips Jenny's dress, releases her wrists from the restraining mechanism then moves the tubes down.

Still sobbing Jenny gets up and presses her hand to her butt which pulsates heat through her leggings and dress. However, what's surprising to Jenny is the fact her panties are soaked.

Devin motions to the door, "Follow me, please."

Jenny follows Devin out into the hall holding her hand to her stinging bubble butt as she walks. Devin leads her to the lobby where a small school desk that has been sit up in the far corner.

Devin motions to the desk, "In the desk is paper and a pencil. You will have twenty minutes to write a testimonial for the OTK recreation website. If you fail to do so or write something that is substandard, you will be given another spanking. Do you understand?"

Jenny nods her head, "Yes, I understand."

"Missy will be back to collect your testimonial. Get to work." Devin exits the lobby.

Jenny's butt smarts as she gingerly takes a seat on the hard seat of the desk. She finds the pencil and paper and stares at the blank paper.

After a couple minutes Jenny writes, "If you are reading this, it's probably too late for you. What you are about to experience has been called a recreation, a time machine, etcetera. What it really is, is a place where lessons are taught, the hard way. Believe me when I tell you, when you are in that room you will learn that when you play in the Devil's Arcade, you always get burned."

Satisfied with her testimonial Jenny puts her pencil down and waits for Missy.

A few minutes later Missy walks up to the desk and picks up the testimonial, "Let's see what we've got here." Missy reads the document the grins, "I'm impressed, that's very good." Missy smiles, "It looks like that spanking is already working. Let's get you home."

Missy hands Jenny a bag that has her clothes in it and the two head out the door.

12