Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Jenny discovers her true self; volunteers to take a caning.
10.9k words
4.54
8.4k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
188 Followers

Jenny's submissive daddy. Part three

Jenny volunteers to take a caning.

There was silence in the car as Henry drove his family home, each with their private thoughts, as well as their aches and pains. Dinner was also a subdued event with barely a word exchanged and everyone retired to their rooms early.

Jenny's mind was in turmoil. She had delighted in the whole session, upon deeper reflection, although it had been embarrassing to strip naked for her two mistresses after the rules had been explained, and more so when they raised her up in her suspension straps, forcing her legs to part so wide. It was like doing the splits in the air, nude! And when her mother had engineered herself to be bound to the trolley and rolled into a position to perform cunnilingus on the wide open, defenceless cunt of her daughter, well, that was unexpected but she had to admit that nobody had ever done it to her better. Neither boy nor girl. She wasn't exactly a virgin after all. Not even her father who had got there too! And she had had no choice; she couldn't refuse any of it, and looking back, she concluded that it was probably the horniest couple of hours in her life and now she had no regrets. As she drifted off to sleep, she smiled dozily, picturing once again Kim's beautiful ass being caned and her approaching lips as she took Kim's pussy in her mouth while her own ass burned deliciously from the caning it had taken.

It was Maria who broke the spell over breakfast as they all slowly gathered in the morning. 'I think we are all going to have to agree to some new understandings in this family. Yesterday's events have clearly awoken new passions and set new standards.' She started.

Jenny and Henry looked at her in varying degrees of agreement as she continued.

'I am the matriarch of this small family and I intend to continue controlling what happens and to whom. Henry, you will continue in your submissive role, not only subservient to me but also under Jenny, as was discussed last week, with Black Marks awarded for failure to comply with our wishes. However, what happens in Mistress Dee's house stays there and I will not tolerate any misbehaviour from either of you here at home. Yes Jenny. That includes you. You will remain clothed in your father's company, as will he in ours. I don't want any repeats of your father's lustful shenanigans towards you in the dungeon. Any transgressions will merit severe punishment for either, or both of you. Do you understand?'

She stared challengingly at Henry, who hung his head in apparent shame and nodded, mumbling 'Yes, Maria.' Although the hypocrisy of that astounded him considering Maria had spent at least half an hour with her mouth clamped to Jenny's pussy the day before.

Jenny also accepted the new rules. She had power over her daddy and could still award him punishment and she shouldn't have to worry about him spying on her again. She had inspected the damage to her ass when she rose from her bed in the morning and found it to be mostly superficial, with the exception of that one last stroke. She had certainly felt the pain at the time, but the cane must have been light and the skin was not badly marked. She expected to be fully recovered in a few days. But there was the problem for Jenny. How was she going to get herself caned again? Now, less than a day after her beating, albeit her skin was recovering quickly, she could still feel the effects and they were sending messages to her nether regions. I want more, came the message. Already? Yes, already. What's to be done? Her mother had given her the clue but she wasn't sure if she would go down that road so soon. Hmmm. Much to think about, ruminated Jenny.

Maria continued speaking. "Mistress Dee expects you at two p.m. on Saturday, Henry, to receive the second phase of your punishment. I shall be playing tennis that afternoon and cannot attend. I cannot speak for Jenny, but as she is the one mostly responsible for your punishment being awarded, she can choose for herself if she wishes to observe. There is, after all, the possibility of your father playing truant and not turning up at all if he is left to his own devices!'

Maria and Henry cast their eyes towards Jenny. Oh, beauty, thought Jenny. Perfect opportunity! More demurely, she looked at Henry and said, 'Yes, mum, I rather think I would like to be there on Saturday. Daddy can drive, although he may want me to drive back afterwards!'

'Of course, darling,' beamed Maria, 'then it's all settled. I suggest we drop the topic now and continue with our normal lives for the coming week.'

Maria was out late on Friday afternoon and the sun was strong in the summer sky. Henry was just finishing up in the garden and Jenny brought a jug of iced Pimm's that she had prepared and a couple of glasses.

'Let's have a seat on the patio, daddy, and a drink. I want to talk with you about something.' Henry had noticed through the week a softening in her attitude towards him and was very happy if this was a signal that she still felt some affection for him after all the seeming dislike and aloofness that she had been showing before.

'Thank you, darling,' he said gratefully, relaxing into a garden chair and taking a sip of the drink. It was quite strong and he was pleased that she knew how to mix a decent Pimm's! It must be at least one of gin to two of Pimm's in there, he thought appreciatively. Is she trying to make me pissed and garrulous, I wonder?

'Daddy, I want to apologise to you.' Jenny began. Henry was startled but kept a straight face. 'I've been thinking about how you have been made to live this past nine months or so and it doesn't seem fair. Mum doesn't appear to want to relent either and I think you are getting a raw deal. After all, you are the real breadwinner for us all and you provide a very comfortable life for mum and me.'

Henry was surprised at hearing this tone from the daughter who had been so spiteful to him of late. Really? Does she mean this or is it some elaborate trick to get me into even more trouble than I'm already in? he wondered. Maybe she had a Damascus moment as she orgasmed into my mouth, he though irreverently.

'It's true, daddy, and I apologise for my part in this. I promise I will try to make up for it to you.'

Henry finished his drink and poured another from the jug. Excellent Pimm's, he surmised. 'Well, thank you, darling. Does this mean I am forgiven, by you at least?'

'Yes, daddy. I've had plenty of time to reflect on everything that has happened in the past few weeks, and I quite understand your need for some excitement. Watching me strip in my bedroom must have been a thrill for you if you haven't been allowed to see any other naked woman for the best part of a year. As has been proved recently, I am not shy and if I am honest, it gave me a bit of a thrill too, knowing you were watching me. And then, I couldn't help noticing how long and strong your erections were in Dee's dungeon, bouncing back every time something new happened, which was often. You must be deeply frustrated.'

This was pretty frank talk. Henry wondered if Jenny's head was already spinning from the drink, but he couldn't help but agree with her. It had been a horrible year. Maybe there was light at the end of the tunnel.

'So, do I still have to report to Mistress Dee tomorrow, darling?' he asked. 'You know I don't actually enjoy being caned, don't you?'

'Oh, yes, daddy. Of course you have to go. Don't you remember the rule? When a caning is awarded, it will be carried out to the full. And tomorrow, there are sixty strokes to be delivered, so you and I will go to Mistress Dee's house as commanded for the full punishment to be meted out and submitted to by all the relevant people.'

Henry sighed. He wasn't sure he could take so many strokes without a warm up, but as he thought about it, the idea of suffering a hard caning while his daughter watched caused his heart to pump a bit faster and the submissive Henry looked at Jenny and nodded. 'Of course, darling. If that is what you want.'

Oh, yes, daddy. That is exactly what I want.' She responded with a smile and her cheeks flushed a little. Booze or excitement? She wondered.

'Henry studied her face. 'There's another 'of course' though. You will have to be naked yourself if you want to attend the dungeon. You will have to be naked in front of me again. Is that okay with you?'

Jenny blushed even harder. Definitely the booze, she told herself. 'Yes daddy. I know. I will have to strip naked again in front of you. I don't know if they will put me in the sling again, but if they do, it's okay if you want to look.' Definitely the booze, she decided, not having meant to be quite so honest with him. The truth was she secretly wanted to be exposed like that again, but she had formed a different plan.

Between them, they finished the jug in companionable silence, each with their thoughts and mental pictures. Henry didn't want to stand up because Jenny would have seen he was as hard as a tree, remembering how she had pissed in his face and he had lapped it up. Jenny knew a huge damp patch was forming in her shorts as she remembered asking Kim to beat her daddy's asshole with the tawse, and she didn't want to stand up for her daddy to see that. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, they were both thinking.

Once again, dinner was a quiet affair with Maria oblivious to the afternoon's discussion. They all went their separate ways to prepare for the next day. Nobody overheard Jenny's phone conversation.

Knowing the route well, now, Henry timed the journey to arrive at Dee's house at five to two exactly. The electric gate opened immediately and Jenny noticed for the first time the cctv cameras over the gates, one on each side. She knows we are here, she acknowledged.

Henry parked just inside the gate as usual and they both got out of the car, Henry pressing the fob to lock it.

'I have to strip here, Jenny, and deposit everything in this box behind the wall, even the car keys. Dee has the key to the padlock inside the house, so after I lock the box, I am completely at her mercy and can only leave when she allows it.' He explained.

'Yeah, that's okay, daddy. I think I will do the same thing. I'll get naked here in the garden like you. Then we will both be at Mistress Dee's mercy.' Said Jenny who slipped off her loose top without a moment's further delay, and dropped her skirt. Underneath, she was naked. No underwear at all. Henry gulped and followed suit, questioning why Jenny was so keen to get naked. They placed all their clothing, mobile phones and the car keys in the box and Henry clicked the padlock shut. Naked in the garden, father and daughter walked quickly up to the house, lest some stray ambler wander past the gate and notice them. As Henry reached up to ring the doorbell, a chime from the clock in the hall announced two o'clock and the door opened.

Henry immediately adopted the punishment position; feet well apart, hands behind the head, standing straight. Jenny, to his great surprise, copied him. He felt his cock twitch as he saw Jenny's nipples hardening and thickening as they were pushed forward by her position. He also noticed that her pubic hair was still completely absent; no new growth. She has shaved especially for today's performance, he guessed.

Mistress Dee looked at them haughtily. 'Well, well. Two naked people at my door. What on earth are you doing there?' she asked.

'I am reporting, as commanded, for punishment, Mistress Dee. My daughter is here to witness it.'

'Well, you had better come in.' she invited as she stepped aside.

Jenny led the way, and Henry admired her bottom as she walked into the house. There was just one faint line remaining from the eighteen strokes she had received the previous week. Otherwise her cheeks were pristine, full and shapely. Oh, the joy of youth, mused Henry, to have such a lovely body. In fact, he was quite a presentable forty-year-old himself as he kept himself fit in the gym and by working in the garden regularly, but he didn't really know that any more, living his solitary life without his wife's attentions. He felt the blood beginning to fill his cock.

Down the stairs, turn left at the wine cellar, table at the end of the corridor. All part of the ritual, and Henry felt his pulse rising and the familiar dread, not wanting the pain he knew was going to come, yet desperately wanting to submit to it, but this time he felt strengthened by Jenny's company and he knew he could tolerate whatever they did to him if she were here to witness it. No matter the conversation yesterday, Henry still craved the humiliation of submitting to a strict dominatrix and the added incestuous thrill of his daughter watching gave him the courage to see it through.

He was puzzled. There were two contracts on the table. He saw his own name on one and glanced at the name on the other. Jenny! What? She stood beside him, looking deeply thoughtful as reality struck and here was her moment of true decision. She read the words: submit, Mistress Dee, punishment, total obedience, penalty, Kim, no permanent marks, instruments of discipline, and more. Her brain was buzzing as she picked the pen from the table and signed at the bottom of the sheet of paper, dating it accordingly. She handed the pen to her daddy with a smile.

'Yes, daddy. I'm here to obey Mistress Dee too.' She said. 'And I am here to be caned as well.' She added.

Henry's cock pulsed more strongly as he signed his own acceptance of Mistress Dee's ownership of him for the next hour or so. Kim came out from the dungeon and invited them to step in. Jenny led the way again and when they were in the room, they stopped, facing each other and adopted the position once again. Jenny looked down at Henry's throbbing erection, wondering how long it would be before she would find herself holding it in her hands, or it penetrating one of her three body entrances. Would she submit to that? It's pretty inevitable. Where will it go in first? Where would I like it first? Mouth? Pussy? Ass? Could I take that in my ass? Time will tell, she guessed, or maybe Kim will decide for me one day. I'd quite like that but not today. Today I want to be caned, hard, and properly tested.

Kim was the one to speak first. 'Slave Henry, you have been awarded sixty strokes of the cane, to be administered with no warm up and delivered hard. Do you have anything to say?'

'I have nothing to say, Mistress Kim, other than to thank you for my reprieve last week. I accept the punishment and surrender myself to you to receive it.'

Kim nodded, playing it out to enhance her own anticipation.

'And Jenny, you have just signed the contract in which you also surrender yourself to the mistresses of this dungeon and to obey their commands unquestioningly. Do you have anything to say, slave Jenny?'

'Oh, Mistress Kim. Your example to me last week has brought something out of me I never knew was there. I have come here today to request that I be allowed to share my daddy's punishment. I humbly beg you to divide the strokes between us and to subject me to the cane just as hard as you cane him, even without any warm-up.'

'Oh, really?' Kim grinned, drawing out the theatre of her performance. She had been delighted when Dee phoned her in the morning and told her of the phone call she had taken the night before.

'Jenny wants you to cane her, Kim. She called last night and begged me to permit her to attend today, not as a witness to her father's beating, but to participate in it as an equal partner at least. She wants to roll the dice again.'

Dee had known something like this was coming. Maria really had done a superb job by introducing Jenny to their world. She was just a little surprised this second visit had come so soon. Excellent! No problem. You are welcome, Jenny, if you are sure that is what you want. There is no turning back or refusing to comply once you sign the contract, and it may be a lot harsher than you expect. Jenny had been adamant, and Dee accepted. Now here they were again with Kim taking the main role just now.

Dee brought out the dice. Jenny was pleased to see it was the same set; she knew what she wanted to do. Dee opened her notebook and prepared to keep the score.

'The strokes administered will total a minimum of sixty. You will each throw an equal number of rolls until the total is achieved, or exceeded, accumulating your own punishment as you go. You may commence. Henry will begin.'

Henry selected the yellow die and threw a two.

Jenny went straight for the red. She got what she wanted, six, and the proof to her that the dice were loaded.

Henry tried the green for three.

Jenny didn't want to get too far ahead, so her blue earned her four.

Henry's luck held with the black for one and Jenny chose the orange for five. Her memory was serving her purposes well.

Yellow again for Henry and Jenny went whole hog for the red. Two and six respectively. Jenny made a moue, pretending her luck was poor, but her pussy was tingling at her audacity and she could feel the anticipatory build up of fluids inside as her loins fluttered.

Did Henry catch on at all? It was hard for anyone but him to tell, as he picked up the black and scored another one. Jenny had no such score in mind and got another five from the orange die.

Henry's low run came to an end as he rolled the blue and got his highest yet, a four. Jenny tutted, and threw the red again. Yes, six.

Maybe Henry had worked it out now as he returned to the yellow to add two to his total. Jenny feigned ignorance and went for the blue. Just four.

'You are on fifty-one now.' Announced Dee as she calculated the scores.

Henry's black added one and Jenny's orange brought the total to fifty-seven. Dee informed them of their individual scores.

Henry, you have been extraordinarily lucky and you have now accumulated a total of just sixteen. Jenny, you are to take the lioness's share of this caning. You have earned forty-one strokes already.'

They both knew what this meant. If Henry could keep his total to eighteen or less, he would receive eighteen. A higher score than two would earn him a total of twenty-four strokes. Jenny had perhaps exceeded her plan. Had she lost count? No matter what she rolled this time, the set of six would increase her tally to forty-eight, unless she scored just one! What would she do?

Henry hesitated, trying to remember. Black marks, red stripes. Ah, yes, I started with a yellow and that brought me luck. I'll try that again. He truly didn't know. Two! His punishment was reduced from sixty to just eighteen hard strokes of the cane.

Jenny was buzzing again. She could feel a slickness in her pussy as she reached out for the black die. She could sense Dee taking in a breath and Kim's disappointment. Haha, she thought, we can all add a bit of theatre to this game, as she reached further and picked up the yellow.

'Make it a one.' She cried out unconvincingly as she rolled, and it spun on one corner for a few seconds before settling on the tray. Of course. Two! 'Oh, Mistress Dee. It's a two. That makes my score forty-three, doesn't it?' she tried to make cow eyes at Dee who almost burst out laughing at the poor acting. She won't be acting her tears shortly, thought Dee, knowing just what Kim was capable of. But there, her nipples are almost bursting and my nose detects her arousal. What a willing girl she is.

'Indeed, Jenny, but as you know, that is not a multiple of six. However, instead of rounding your score up, I have decided to add the extra to Henry's account. Henry, your daughter has just won you an extra six strokes, does that please you?'

'Thank you, Mistress. I think that is very reasonable. I would like to take the extra six.' Henry wheezed out. He knew his daughter had tricked the game somehow, but for all that he was clever and knew how to make money, he hadn't followed the plot of the loaded dice. However, he could manage twenty-four strokes. He had no idea if Jenny could really take forty-two, but he was willing to beg the mistresses to reallocate the remaining strokes if Jenny began to show signs of distress. She was his daughter, after all, and he would protect her if he could.

MarkTass
MarkTass
188 Followers