Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry immediately adopted the punishment position; feet well apart, hands behind the head, standing straight. Jenny, to his great surprise, copied him. He felt his cock twitch as he saw Jenny's nipples hardening and thickening as they were pushed forward by her position. He also noticed that her pubic hair was still completely absent; no new growth. She has shaved especially for today's performance, he guessed.

Mistress Dee looked at them haughtily. 'Well, well. Two naked people at my door. What on earth are you doing there?' she asked.

'I am reporting, as commanded, for punishment, Mistress Dee. My daughter is here to witness it.'

'Well, you had better come in.' she invited as she stepped aside.

Jenny led the way, and Henry admired her bottom as she walked into the house. There was just one faint line remaining from the eighteen strokes she had received the previous week. Otherwise her cheeks were pristine, full and shapely. Oh, the joy of youth, mused Henry, to have such a lovely body. In fact, he was quite a presentable forty-year-old himself as he kept himself fit in the gym and by working in the garden regularly, but he didn't really know that any more, living his solitary life without his wife's attentions. He felt the blood beginning to fill his cock.

Down the stairs, turn left at the wine cellar, table at the end of the corridor. All part of the ritual, and Henry felt his pulse rising and the familiar dread, not wanting the pain he knew was going to come, yet desperately wanting to submit to it, but this time he felt strengthened by Jenny's company and he knew he could tolerate whatever they did to him if she were here to witness it. No matter the conversation yesterday, Henry still craved the humiliation of submitting to a strict dominatrix and the added incestuous thrill of his daughter watching gave him the courage to see it through.

He was puzzled. There were two contracts on the table. He saw his own name on one and glanced at the name on the other. Jenny! What? She stood beside him, looking deeply thoughtful as reality struck and here was her moment of true decision. She read the words: submit, Mistress Dee, punishment, total obedience, penalty, Kim, no permanent marks, instruments of discipline, and more. Her brain was buzzing as she picked the pen from the table and signed at the bottom of the sheet of paper, dating it accordingly. She handed the pen to her daddy with a smile.

'Yes, daddy. I'm here to obey Mistress Dee too.' She said. 'And I am here to be caned as well.' She added.

Henry's cock pulsed more strongly as he signed his own acceptance of Mistress Dee's ownership of him for the next hour or so. Kim came out from the dungeon and invited them to step in. Jenny led the way again and when they were in the room, they stopped, facing each other and adopted the position once again. Jenny looked down at Henry's throbbing erection, wondering how long it would be before she would find herself holding it in her hands, or it penetrating one of her three body entrances. Would she submit to that? It's pretty inevitable. Where will it go in first? Where would I like it first? Mouth? Pussy? Ass? Could I take that in my ass? Time will tell, she guessed, or maybe Kim will decide for me one day. I'd quite like that but not today. Today I want to be caned, hard, and properly tested.

Kim was the one to speak first. 'Slave Henry, you have been awarded sixty strokes of the cane, to be administered with no warm up and delivered hard. Do you have anything to say?'

'I have nothing to say, Mistress Kim, other than to thank you for my reprieve last week. I accept the punishment and surrender myself to you to receive it.'

Kim nodded, playing it out to enhance her own anticipation.

'And Jenny, you have just signed the contract in which you also surrender yourself to the mistresses of this dungeon and to obey their commands unquestioningly. Do you have anything to say, slave Jenny?'

'Oh, Mistress Kim. Your example to me last week has brought something out of me I never knew was there. I have come here today to request that I be allowed to share my daddy's punishment. I humbly beg you to divide the strokes between us and to subject me to the cane just as hard as you cane him, even without any warm-up.'

'Oh, really?' Kim grinned, drawing out the theatre of her performance. She had been delighted when Dee phoned her in the morning and told her of the phone call she had taken the night before.

'Jenny wants you to cane her, Kim. She called last night and begged me to permit her to attend today, not as a witness to her father's beating, but to participate in it as an equal partner at least. She wants to roll the dice again.'

Dee had known something like this was coming. Maria really had done a superb job by introducing Jenny to their world. She was just a little surprised this second visit had come so soon. Excellent! No problem. You are welcome, Jenny, if you are sure that is what you want. There is no turning back or refusing to comply once you sign the contract, and it may be a lot harsher than you expect. Jenny had been adamant, and Dee accepted. Now here they were again with Kim taking the main role just now.

Dee brought out the dice. Jenny was pleased to see it was the same set; she knew what she wanted to do. Dee opened her notebook and prepared to keep the score.

'The strokes administered will total a minimum of sixty. You will each throw an equal number of rolls until the total is achieved, or exceeded, accumulating your own punishment as you go. You may commence. Henry will begin.'

Henry selected the yellow die and threw a two.

Jenny went straight for the red. She got what she wanted, six, and the proof to her that the dice were loaded.

Henry tried the green for three.

Jenny didn't want to get too far ahead, so her blue earned her four.

Henry's luck held with the black for one and Jenny chose the orange for five. Her memory was serving her purposes well.

Yellow again for Henry and Jenny went whole hog for the red. Two and six respectively. Jenny made a moue, pretending her luck was poor, but her pussy was tingling at her audacity and she could feel the anticipatory build up of fluids inside as her loins fluttered.

Did Henry catch on at all? It was hard for anyone but him to tell, as he picked up the black and scored another one. Jenny had no such score in mind and got another five from the orange die.

Henry's low run came to an end as he rolled the blue and got his highest yet, a four. Jenny tutted, and threw the red again. Yes, six.

Maybe Henry had worked it out now as he returned to the yellow to add two to his total. Jenny feigned ignorance and went for the blue. Just four.

'You are on fifty-one now.' Announced Dee as she calculated the scores.

Henry's black added one and Jenny's orange brought the total to fifty-seven. Dee informed them of their individual scores.

Henry, you have been extraordinarily lucky and you have now accumulated a total of just sixteen. Jenny, you are to take the lioness's share of this caning. You have earned forty-one strokes already.'

They both knew what this meant. If Henry could keep his total to eighteen or less, he would receive eighteen. A higher score than two would earn him a total of twenty-four strokes. Jenny had perhaps exceeded her plan. Had she lost count? No matter what she rolled this time, the set of six would increase her tally to forty-eight, unless she scored just one! What would she do?

Henry hesitated, trying to remember. Black marks, red stripes. Ah, yes, I started with a yellow and that brought me luck. I'll try that again. He truly didn't know. Two! His punishment was reduced from sixty to just eighteen hard strokes of the cane.

Jenny was buzzing again. She could feel a slickness in her pussy as she reached out for the black die. She could sense Dee taking in a breath and Kim's disappointment. Haha, she thought, we can all add a bit of theatre to this game, as she reached further and picked up the yellow.

'Make it a one.' She cried out unconvincingly as she rolled, and it spun on one corner for a few seconds before settling on the tray. Of course. Two! 'Oh, Mistress Dee. It's a two. That makes my score forty-three, doesn't it?' she tried to make cow eyes at Dee who almost burst out laughing at the poor acting. She won't be acting her tears shortly, thought Dee, knowing just what Kim was capable of. But there, her nipples are almost bursting and my nose detects her arousal. What a willing girl she is.

'Indeed, Jenny, but as you know, that is not a multiple of six. However, instead of rounding your score up, I have decided to add the extra to Henry's account. Henry, your daughter has just won you an extra six strokes, does that please you?'

'Thank you, Mistress. I think that is very reasonable. I would like to take the extra six.' Henry wheezed out. He knew his daughter had tricked the game somehow, but for all that he was clever and knew how to make money, he hadn't followed the plot of the loaded dice. However, he could manage twenty-four strokes. He had no idea if Jenny could really take forty-two, but he was willing to beg the mistresses to reallocate the remaining strokes if Jenny began to show signs of distress. She was his daughter, after all, and he would protect her if he could.

'Jenny, will you please approach the caning bench?' commanded Kim, her face stern. 'I want to hear you beg for your punishment, Jenny.' She was told.

Jenny stood at the foot of the bench. She placed her feet in line with the knee and ankle supports, almost two feet apart and her hands behind her head in the position she was learning to adopt at times like these. Her nipples throbbed as she made her plea.

Mistress Kim. Will you please secure me to this bench and render me helpless to protect my ass as you provide me with forty-two strokes of the cane? I thank you in advance for the care and attention you will give to ensure I am beaten hard.'

With that, Kim helped her onto the bench, securing her at ankle and knee, and then bending her in such a way that Jenny's ass was perfectly positioned and her anus and pussy completely open and exposed. A belt over the waist and another over her chest, pressing her tits down onto the padded surface of the bench.

'Arms pointing back, I think,' announced Kim, bringing first one, then the other wrist to Jenny's hips and buckling them in place. 'It makes the slave more vulnerable,' she told Jenny. 'Better than reaching forwards and holding on to the wooden bar.' She added. Jenny was rendered unable to move.

I am going to make you scream, Jenny, and I assure you, you will be crying before this is finished, but you will not plead for mercy. Instead, you will count the strokes for us all to hear, thank me and request another. Feel free to make as much noise as you like, as you are new to this pleasure. There will be a time in the future where I will expect you to take your punishment in silence.'

And the caning began. Jenny remembered how last week the first dozen strokes had been terrible, but how she had suddenly overcome that and she was hoping for a repeat of the same today. She certainly wasn't disappointed, in that the first dozen strokes were indeed terrible. She had forgotten about the warm up paddling, but now appreciated the difference. Another six strokes and the endorphins were still eluding her. Oh, Christ! This is worse that I remember she gasped to herself as she called out 'Eighteen. Thank you, Mistress. Please may I have another?'

Henry had been placed directly behind Jenny and he had a perfectly clear view of her reddening bottom, the puckered anus opening and closing as waves of pain came and went, and the gaping lips of his daughter's pussy exposing the inner lips and the occasional glimpse as her pussy pulsed and opened letting him see the dark, open hole into her vagina. Juices were flowing down both inner thighs and Henry wished he could go and comfort that lovely, horny pussy with his tongue. But he couldn't.

At last it came. 'Gaahhhh! Oooooh. Twenty-six, thank you Mistress. Please give me another stroke.' The words had changed, and so had Jenny's appreciation of what was being done to her. A rush of fire went through her mind and she was transported.

'Ohh, yes. Thank you Mistress Kim. Twenty-seven. Please cane me again.'

Kim was impressed at how well this almost cane virgin was taking the punishment she was meting out. She was expert in her application of the cane and each stroke was inflicted at the same strength, landing on the exact spot Kim was aiming for. Neat parallel lines were forming across a band of about four inches on Jenny's bottom, but as the count increased, most of these lines were now receiving a second or third strike. Some were turning blue and it shouldn't be long before blood was drawn. She continued with her work, and yet Jenny was not crying as Kim had expected of her. She's another me, thought Kim. She loving this.

'Aaaiiyeee! Oh god. Yes. Thirty-nine, thank you Kim. Please cane me again.' And to Kim's ears, it sounded like Jenny really meant it.

Crackkk! 'Uhhh. Forty-one, thank you Kim. Please, please Mistress Kim, would you give me one final, very hard stroke of the cane? And as it struck, Jenny let out a great roar as her orgasm overtook her, waves of pain and pleasure coursing through her as she whispered her thanks and devotion to her Mistress Kim.

Her ass cheeks were crimson, blue and black, but there was little evidence of broken skin, such was Kim's expertise and the resilience of Jenny's butt. Jenny was released and taken by an admiring Mistress Dee to the recovery sofa where she lay again on her front as Dee bathed her wounds in cleansing fluids and then her special balm which she knew would heal Jenny's arse within a week and another week or two would see the marks cleared completely. Ready for another session? She wondered. She expected. She hoped.

Henry was proud of his daughter. This was just her second caning and yet she was able to take more than he would ever want. He determined to make every effort to make no sound of protest during his own impending punishment.

Kim was no less severe with him, but his resolve was now strong and he took every stroke in silence, not having been required to call out the number or make any comment until the end. Instead he was instructed to count in silence and only after the twenty-fourth stroke to call the number and thank his mistress. Failure to count correctly would have cost him extra strokes, but he kept his composure and made no error.

The session had been reserved purely to administer the caning, and Mistress Dee hurried the pair from her chambers as she had another visitor due shortly and there was much to prepare. Handing Henry the key to the padlock for the box by the gate, she urged him to be quick about dressing and leaving. They were, and as they were driving down the narrow lane, they had to make space for a young lady in an open-topped sports car to pass them by. An older man was sitting next to her and Jenny was sure she recognized the girl as someone who had been a year ahead of her at school. A half-oriental girl as she recalled, named Joy. Jenny had just left herself, but she had seen Joy around town a few times since, so she guessed she must be a student at the local college. She had been beautiful and Jenny had had a crush on her. She never had the courage to speak to her, but she always wondered if Joy had noticed the adoring glances she had given her. Now, she watched in the mirror as the sports car turned into the gates at Mistress Dee's house.

'Daddy. Do you think we need to tell mum that I took almost twice as many strokes as you?' Jenny asked her dad. 'Do you think she will understand that I didn't think it was fair for you to get such a harsh punishment now that I have forgiven you? Should we just keep quiet on it and if she asks, we can just tell her you took the whole lot?' she suggested.

'Actually darling, I don't think we would get away with it, and if your mother found out that we were in collusion against her, there would be hell to pay. Why? Don't you want her to know that you have taken to being caned like a duck to water? Anyway, I'm sure she will get a full report from Mistress Dee, and then we would be blown for sure.'

'You're right daddy. Dee will tell her about today. It was a silly idea.'

'You know, if I were the one handing out black marks, I would have given you two, just for thinking you can trick your mother.' Henry joked.

'Now there's a lovely idea, daddy. I give you black marks and you give me black marks. You know, two weeks ago, I would have labelled myself as the dominant one, but I think I'm finding out I prefer the same role as you. I like being told I am going to be punished, and I have found out that unlike you, I enjoy taking that punishment. Today's caning was great. It really hurt at first, and I was beginning to wonder if I could call for mercy, but I got that rush to my head and after about two dozen strokes, I was quite prepared for Kim to make it harder if she wanted. Is that crazy, daddy?'

'No, Jenny, it isn't crazy at all. Some people love it, most hate it; obviously, you are one who loves it. You are still rather young though, still just eighteen, but I guess Kim can't be much older, maybe twenty at most, and she is clearly very experienced so she must have started at the same age as you are now. Could you see yourself playing the Mistress, Jenny?'

'I don't think so, daddy. That doesn't appeal to me right now. As I said, I see myself as the submissive one, taking orders and being punished for any reason the mistress chooses. I don't see myself submitting to a man, either. It's women who do it for me at the moment, daddy. Do you mind?' Jenny looked imploringly at her father, having declared her love of women, hoping he wouldn't be too saddened.

'Oh, no, darling. You take after your mother, and I loved her regardless of her constant attachments with other women. It turned me on to think of her with them, and made me raise my own game so that she wouldn't reject me completely. However, I think we have reached that place now. It wouldn't surprise me if it's just you and me soon, unless you would prefer to live with her of course.'

Lots of confessions today, they both thought at the same time, and Henry pulled to the side of the road to lean over and give his daughter a hug. She kissed him full on the lips, hugged him back and told him not to worry. She would be there to look after him and to keep him in order, and if he let her down, she would send him to Mistress Dee for correction.