Jenny's Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood before the open flap of my tent and yelled for Casper. If someone happened to be nearby they would obviously think I was calling my dog. What a surprise they would get! I waited a couple of minutes and when I began to shiver I slipped inside my shelter.

I stripped down and used extra clothes to dry myself off as best I could. I searched my backpack, but all I could find to burn were clothes. Sighing, I pulled another extra set of clothes out of the tent and started a fire with them. I ran back to the copse of trees, shivering in my skin. My bare feet occasionally slipped on the slick rock. Searching again, I found several pieces of wood and some old pine needles that seemed less soaked through than everything else around. I scooped them up and brought them back to my camp, then set them around the fire in the hope that they would dry and I could then use them later.

I warmed my front by the fire and after a few minutes I faced away and warmed my back. I felt vulnerable and primitive sitting naked by the fire in the middle of this wilderness, but there was no one else around except Casper. Wherever he was. I stood up and called for him again. There was a faint response to the north. Was it Casper or just an echo? I couldn't be sure, but I felt that strange subconscious urge to continue moving northwards. It would have to wait until morning.

Adequately warmed up, I slipped back into my tent, zipped up the flap and made sure my rifle was loaded and within easy reach. I hoped this strange compulsion to continue my journey did not cause me to start sleepwalking. I went to sleep uneasily and I had nightmares of Casper returning with hundreds of his kind, laughing at me as I cowered naked and helpless in the wilderness.

XII

Two days later, Casper still was lost to me and I was positive I was much closer to the undescribed region in the elf's atlas. There weren't many signs of large animals, but the food sources that Casper had shown me were fairly plentiful in the area. I wasn't going hungry and my food supply was going to last for quite a while yet.

After lunch I saw a gaunt polar bear. Its fur was more yellow than white and it almost had the proportions of a greyhound dog. It sniffed the air, seeming to try to catch my scent. I was surprised that it didn't seem to see me, until it drew close enough that I could see its eyes had been torn out, leaving blood-caked sockets filled with buzzing, flying insects. It occurred to me that these were the first flying insects I had seen since the hard rain a couple of days earlier.

I unslung my rifle and fired a shot into the air. The bear jumped and then began its sniffing and slow, zigzag walk towards me again. I wasn't sure I could take down the animal with the rifle I had, even as weakened from starvation as it was. I had to think of something so I could get away from this creature. I was pretty sure I could not outrun it, even if I tried it could follow any sound I made until I was within its grasp and then it would tear me to pieces. Did bears kill their prey before devouring it? My heart beat faster.

Then I remembered my father talking about carnivores tracking animals by their scent on the wind. There was a weak breeze blowing from me to the bear. I had to get behind the bear so it could not follow my scent. I picked up some stones and threw one a few yards to the left of the bear.

The clatter of rock on rock made the bear freeze. Then it charged to its right and I ran a short distance to its left. The bear stopped and tried to catch my scent again. I threw a stone over it and again it charged where the rock hit the bedrock. I ran again. Two more stones and I was downwind and a safe distance from the blinded beast.

I stood still and waited while the bear tried fruitlessly to regain my scent and then wandered off to the west. At last I continued north again, wondering what could have blinded the poor bear.

XIII

Three days later and I stood on the rocky shore of a frigid lake with a cold breeze blowing into my face. The water was dark and foreboding. I'd heard stories of sturgeon bigger than a man living in northern lakes like this. Could such a fish eat me? I didn't want to swim across this lake and I was surprised that part of me was even considering it.

I started hiking around the rocky shore. Logic dictated that I simply skirt the lake and continue northwards. But as I circled about a quarter of the lake, I realized that what I had thought was a projection of the far shore was actually an island and I felt drawn to the island.

My compass pointed north, but my internal compass was directing me back to the island. I put down my backpack on the bone white rock. The island was about 50 yards across, covered in stunted pine trees and very rocky. I saw no movement and no signs of life. Where was the siren calling to me from across this still lake? I felt as if someone, or something, were watching me from the jumble of rocks across these foreboding waters. How was I to reach the island?

I was in the process of trying to convince myself that no large fish could live in this lake when I saw some disturbance on the surface that suggested a large fish swimming underneath. I most definitely was not swimming in this water.

I looked around my vantage point. There were living and dead trees and more rocks. The place was barren, with very little soil and any that was there harboured a coarse, yellow grass.

I decided to make a raft. Using rope that I had brought, I crafted a crude and rather flimsy raft from dead trees and late in the afternoon I pushed it onto the water. It floated! I grabbed my backpack and climbed aboard, oh so gingerly. Using a branch as an oar, I slowly made my way across the mirror-like surface of the lake.

I reached the island unmolested and very tired from all the paddling. I still had seen no sign of movement on the land and not a bird in the sky. I dragged my raft onto the rocks so it would not drift away, set my backpack down beside it and surveyed what I somehow knew to be the heart of the mysterious unmapped region I had sought.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I thought I could feel eyes on me, but if some thinking being were here then why would he or she not reveal itself? I picked up my rifle in case some dangerous animal was trapped on this small island and began my search.

I decided to make my way to the highest point on the island first. Climbing over the boulders further tired me. My shoulders were burning by the time I climbed onto a large flat outcrop which seemed to be the highest point. It was about 7 yards across. In the center was a cairn of different types of stones, not just the pink, white or grey bedrock I had seen on much of my hike. I saw a pair of bare human feet sticking out from behind the cairn.

I froze. Was it a corpse? I slowly scanned the island from where I stood. There was still no movement and not a sound but the light wind. Readying my rifle, I approached the cairn slowly. The feet were a man's feet and began to move as my boots snapped a twig.

"Come out of there whoever you are. I have a rifle." The then thought occurred to me that perhaps I had stumbled upon some poor hermit. "I don't intend to hurt you."

A man's hands reached up to the top of the cairn and he pulled himself up to stand and look at me. He was young, about my height, bare-chested, clean-shaven and very handsome. And having been around elves before, I definitely had the impression that he was not a mortal man but one of the faerie. He looked very surprised to see me.

"What is your name? What are you doing her?" I lowered my rifle. "I'm here to help, if you need it."

He opened his mouth, but no words came out. He closed it and then opened it again. "You are lovely." His teeth were perfect.

"Yes, thanks. But you're not the first pretty boy to tell me that. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

He brushed one of his hands through his long, blond hair. His blue eyes sparkled. "I am called many things, but you can call me Adam." He stepped out from behind the cairn and I saw that he was naked. I shyly looked away and then remembering that he was a faerie and did not have the shyness of a mortal man, I looked at him. His body was perfectly proportioned and smoothly muscled. There was no body fat on him that I could see and I did take a good look. He was built like Michelangelo's David, but better hung.

I was strongly tempted to tell 'nature boy' that my name was Eve. "I'm Jenny. What are you doing here, Adam?"

He smiled at me and his eyes travelled all over me. "Waiting for you, apparently." He crossed his legs and gracefully dropped into a comfortable sitting position. "Come." He pointed to the bare stone in front of him. I accepted his offer and kneeled in front of him.

"I was imprisoned here a very long time ago, long before I saw any humans such as yourself. I have been alone all this time. I cannot leave this island under my own power. Someone must take me from it. Can you help me?"

The pleading in his voice and eyes wrenched my heart, but I had suspicions. "Why were you imprisoned Adam?"

He looked down in shame at the rock between us. "We sensed humans making their way to these lands. It was so long ago the very stars looked different. I, and a few others, thought we should fight to keep this land for ourselves. Our nemeses believed we should live in harmony with the humans. I saw that it would eventually mean our destruction and the others agreed but felt that this was inevitable, so why fight it? To ensure I would work no mischief I was imprisoned here." He waved his arms about him.

"You are an elf, aren't you?"

"A faerie, to be more exact."

"You've been here for thousands of years yet you speak English and you speak it as someone from Georgia would, if I'm not mistaken."

"I draw the words from your mind. You've met faeries before, haven't you Jenny? Have they forgiven me at last and sent you to free me?" His arms went out as if to grab me, but he refrained from doing so.

"No, they seem to have forgotten you were here. But I will rescue you and take you to the others, if you wish."

He leapt to his feet, again in a single smooth movement, as if he were a highly skilled dancer. He grabbed me by my arms and lifted me above him easily and then lowered me down gently and hugged me tightly. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

Then I felt a pressure against the crotch of my jeans. He was getting a hard-on! He let me go and pushed me away.

"What is going on?" He looked down at his swollen penis as it was slowly rising to attention and growing. It was as impressive as he was. I felt an urgent hunger to have his thickness deep inside of me. His erection sprang to fullness and the head was suddenly unrolled from the foreskin. "What are you doing to me? What magic is this?"

I realized that he'd not been around any mortals in all the time he had been trapped here. He didn't know about the passion transfer. "Look, its okay. My people are more passionate than yours and faeries absorb our passion and well..." I shrugged my shoulders helplessly.

"So, you desire me then? You are certainly as beautiful as any faerie that I can remember. Let us make love together, here in my prison, before we go out into the world together." He held his arms out towards me.

I took a deep breath. He was gorgeous and I could think of worse ways to kill some time. Certainly there were no drawbacks to finally getting some sexual satisfaction on this trip. In for a penny, in for a pound. I unbuttoned my shirt as he watched. He seemed fascinated by my clothing, but I guess if he'd been walking around naked for thousands of years...

"Do you want to help me, Adam?"

He reached out and pulled on a sleeve until my top was off. I turned slowly before him and when my back was to him I undid my bra. When I turned to face him I allowed it to drop, revealing my breasts to his hungry eyes. His arms went around me and our mouths met.

He pulled me tightly against him and my nipples grew hard as I felt his unyielding chest muscles against my soft breasts. His hands ran over my back and up into my hair, pulling my head back, almost violently. His lips found my neck and began kissing my throat.

I reached down to my jeans, undid them and let them slide to my ankles. My panties followed my jeans. One of his hands slipped over my bottom. I could feel two of his fingers tenderly massaging my folds and then he somehow managed to push the folds open. Too fast, too fast, I thought. But, oh so good.

His mouth returned to mine as he pulled my opened labia towards his erect cock. The feel of the head pushing against my silky flesh and teasing the opening of my vagina made me so wet. I wanted to tell him to push himself in, to beg him to push himself in, but his mouth silenced anything I tried to say.

This went on for several minutes, until at last my knees began to buckle. Our kiss ended and I was able to speak again.

"Please Adam, let's get down on the ground so you can get inside of me."

I sat on the bare rock and finished removing my pants, panties, hiking boots and socks. He kneeled between my legs and I spread my thighs and smiled at him. But he surprised me by grabbing my waist and rolling me into doggy position. My knees and hands hurt on the hard stone, but this was quickly forgotten as he pushed his cock deep into me. It was simply wonderful feeling him stretch my insides the way he did. I pleaded with him to stay still for a few seconds and I revelled in the shear pleasure of my being a woman, him being a man and the two of us being joined in this carnal union.

He leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "I am a shape shifter. You didn't know that, did you Jennifer." I shook my head. How did he know Jenny was short for Jennifer?

Then his cock seemed to shrink inside of me. Was he spent already? Was that it? I looked back at him and saw his hair had grown long, his shoulders had narrowed and he now had breasts similar in size to Vicky's. He backed away from my rear and I realized he had no penis now, but there looked to be a pussy between his legs.

"I can see inside your mind. I know you like both of these forms."

"But in this position, Adam, I liked the first one better. Can you change back to a man again?" He did so as I watched. And then pushed his erection inside my hot pussy again. My mind reeled at the possibilities available with a lover who could be a man or woman. Could he be both at the same time, somehow?

He began pumping gently as one of his hands grabbed a tit and squeezed. The feeling was marvellous. And he could be a man or woman? Was this what I had been looking for all these years?

He leaned forward again and whispered into my ear again. "I have other forms. Lets see which one you like best."

As I turned my head back over my shoulder to ask him to stay in this shape, I saw him grow larger and white fur grew out all through his skin. His thrusting became painfully strong and the hand gripping my breast became a great white bear paw that sunk its claws into me. I screamed and scuttled forward, twisting out of his grip. Blood was dripping from where his claws scraped by tit.

I rolled over onto my back, before him, and saw he had become an enormous polar bear with an immense furred erection. It dropped from its hind legs to stand on all fours and roared at me, showering me with saliva. I screamed again as the head drew nearer, its jaw gaping.

He changed again, his fur going from white to black and he grew additional arms. Soon, a hairy tarantula that was larger than I was, tensed in front of me as if it were going to leap upon me. It's mandibles clicked hungrily inches from my face and he ran two claws over my tender flesh. I screamed again.

He changed again, his form collapsing in on itself. It seemed to bubble and pulse until some giant jelly-like, tentacled thing lay before me. Multiple erections arose from the slimy mass at the end of yard-long tentacles, each oozing a viscous, putrid, green liquid. Longer tentacles lashed out randomly, one whipping about my ankle and jerking me closer to the bubbling ooze as if it was intent on engulfing me like some titanic, feeding amoeba. I screamed a fourth time and then fainted, leaving myself exposed and vulnerable to the abominable thing Adam had become.

XIV

I awoke to the noises of what sounded vaguely like a kitten. Memory of what had happened before I fainted hit me hard and I began to cry, silently. I kept as quiet as I could and tried not to move in case he was still around.

"I sense your fear and I can feel that you are awake, my pet. Why don't you come over here and join in my game?" he asked.

I sat up and saw him some yards away, squatting on his haunches. He was facing away from me and tormenting with some small creature.

"Why? Why did you do those things to me?"

He turned his head and flashed a smile at me. His teeth were now triangular and serrated, like a shark's. I cringed. "I feed on terror, my love. Physical sustenance means little to me. I have watched you for some time and your terrors call out to me. You fear so much. Your mundane fear or spiders, of something unseen in water, of being eaten, all are delicious appetizers. Your more...unique fears are savoury, gourmet meals that I have rarely had the opportunity to feast upon in the past. You fear to be alone and yet your fear being too close to someone. Marvellous!"

I brought my knees up to my chest and began rocking myself in terror. "What are you?"

He turned back to the animal hidden from my view. "Much of the history I gave you was accurate. I am a faerie and the others did imprison me, although there were no men in these lands at that time. I was a threat to the other faeries. However, I was not imprisoned on this island, this is merely my home. I was imprisoned to a large region and the faeries have stayed away from my domain for so long that even they have forgotten."

His hands went down suddenly, hidden from my view. The creature he had squealed in agony. "Think of me as something like a spider, my pretty little ladybug. My web glistens and draws in insects which I then feed upon. Come here. I will not tell you to do so again."

Shaking, I rose to my feet and slowly walked over to him. My nakedness didn't bother me as I truly felt I was completely vulnerable to whatever he planned to do to me. I looked down in front of him and saw a mouse or a small rat. He had torn the poor creature's legs off and was peeling back the skin on its skull as it writhed. Blood was everywhere.

I put my hand to my mouth and took a few steps away. My stomach emptied onto the barren, pink rock that made up much of this island. I bent over and coughed and then cried.

Adam was beside me, holding me gently in his arms and rubbing my back. I cringed and tried to push away, but he was far stronger than I.

"There, there, my love. I didn't mean to make you sick. I wish to feed on your fear and terror. I had to be very careful when I was at the North Pole to ensure no one detected me. Yet I had to act enough to make you want to leave that haven and come to my home. It all worked so well and now you are to live here on my island, as my wife. I will make love to you and you will have my children. They will be strong like me and beautiful like you. And once you are too old to give birth to my offspring, or if I grow tired of you, I will pull your limbs off and skin you alive as I did with that pitiable thing over there. Doesn't that seem a fitting fate for a mere mortal woman like you when you encounter a god like me?"

I knew he was completely and insanely sincere. I fought down the fear as best I could. "I cannot call you Adam. What is your real name?"

"For many centuries the natives have called me Windigo. That name will do. Or call me Adam, or Satan, or Lucifer or whatever you like. It will not change your fate one iota, my love. Now, should we make love or am I still hungry? Hm." He considered his options.