Jenny's Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasped one frayed end and turned to the older man.

"Want to do the honors?"

"You go ahead, son."

With that, Danny slowly peeled the fragments of Jenny's lingerie away from her bosom, allowing her breasts to fall free.

"Sweet halleluiah!" Dayce breathed, "Look at them things!"

Jenny shrieked a little as Danny leaned down and bit a nipple without quite breaking the skin. Standing up, he examined the bra appreciatively.

"34D," he grinned. "Not bad for a tiny bit of gash, eh?"

Tossing it aside, he again folded the knife, tucked it into his pocket.

Jenny gasped as Danny lightly slapped one boob, then the other. He grinned as her soft flesh wobbled under the blows.

His hands - so strong! Jenny thought - grasped her breasts, pulled them, squeezed them, mounded them. Jenny realized that he was breathing harder now. To her horror, she could see a growing lump under his overalls.

"My turn, Danny," his uncle said. The thin man was obviously reluctant, but obediently stepped aside.

"Lift her up a bit, Bobby," Dayce commanded. The big man behind her was silent, but Jenny felt herself lifted, her feet leaving the ground.

"That's high enough. Just hold her there."

"Yes, Dayce." The big man's soft tone had not changed. Jenny got the impression that he could hold her weight like that for half an hour without any trouble.

The grinning old man grasped her opulent boobs, fondled them, squeezed them. He bent forward, put his head between them and began motorboating the girl, buzzing with his lips while his face swept from side to side.

None of Jenny's boyfriends had had beards. The stiff whiskers of the old man's beard felt so odd. They even tickled.

Pulling back from her boobs, Dayce was grinning even more broadly.

"Bet you liked that, didn't you?"

Jenny was half-horrified, half-angry. Whatever she was she might be feeling, enjoyment wasn't on the list. Her dark eyes glared at him over the duct tape.

"Oh, c'mon now, princess," the old man grinned. "Those funbags ain't just for decoration.

"Here, how about this?"

Dayce began licking her breasts in wide, sweeping strokes. He paused each time his tongue passed over a nipple to bite it gently, nibble on it with firm lips.

Jenny loved the pleasure her lovers derived from her boobs and found herself smiling briefly in memory of some very, very good times.

But this wasn't a good time. This wasn't friendly. This wasn't loving. This was assault! She found herself just a bit conflicted. She knew her anger was completely righteous, completely normal, completely appropriate. In her heart of hearts however, Jenny was realizing that she was becoming just a little bit turned on by it - and knew that that wasn't appropriate.

Dayce laughed and stepped back. With some gratitude, Jenny felt the massive arms holding her off the ground relax, lowering her feet to the floor. Bobby didn't however release her.

Danny again pulled his knife. This time, he held it to her face.

"See this, sugar-tits?" He twirled it in front of her. "You liked Uncle Danny's mouth on your nips, right? Well, if you want to keep them still attached to your charlies, you're going to mind your manners with tongue and teeth."

Without moving the knife from her view, he grasped one end of the duct tape on her mouth. Without pausing, he ripped it free.

The girl gave a shrill shriek at the pain, but bit her lip as Danny again waved the knife in front of her.

"Understand, bitch?" His voice was as flat, as threatening as she could begin to imagine. The menace was clear.

Her mouth was suddenly too dry to speak; instead, she just nodded.

"Good."

The knife fell away from her face. This time, it was her skirt he seized.

"Too bad," he said, running his fingers over the fine fabric. "But you are overdressed, baby."

Danny didn't even bother looking for buttons or zippers. Instead, his fingers pulled the skirt's waist away from her body; a swift flick of the razor-sharp blade left it falling to the floor.

Dammit! That skirt cost me $175! The mental complaint elbowed common sense and fear aside as it rushed through her brain.

It was in turn elbowed aside by an unmistakable prodding in her back, soft and hard at the same time.

She tried to turn to see, but Danny, grabbing her by the hair, jerked her face back towards his own.

"Of course it is, Bitsy, of course it is!" he chortled, answering her unasked question. "That's ol' Bobby. And let me tell you something - Bobby really likes Chinee pussy!

"Not much of that around here, of course, an' the local whores are just about wore out from that Louisville Slugger Bobby packs. Really fortunate your dropping in like this." His smirk was merciless.

Jenny, now clad only in the thigh-high black leather boots her boy friends had so lusted over, felt another poke half-way up her back.

Leering, Danny pulled Jenny towards him by the nipples. With no other option, the young woman stepped forward; her arms, still held in Bobby's vice-like grip, were pulled to the rear. Helpless, the girl felt Danny's hand slide down between her legs, probe her smooth sex, play with the tightly-groomed landing strip above it. She groaned in shame and distress.

Still holding her nipples, Danny looked back at his uncle. The old man had already shed his clothes. He had enough body hair to almost be furry and a dozen tattoos of various ages and styles. There was a conspicuous appendix scar on his stomach. His uncircumcised rod was hard, ready, and his eyes were locked on Jenny's luscious boobs.

"You want the boots on or off?" Danny asked.

"Hell, boy, them's some kick-ass footwear! Sleek as a seal. They look pretty damned good on her, so let's just leave them."

"Works for me, Uncle Dayce. I'd offer you first go at her, but I already know your taste." He gave an evil grin.

"Together?" the older man grinned back.

"Why not?"

Danny turned to his hulking friend. "I'll hold her now, Bobby. You just lie down, right where you are."

"Yes, Danny." A hefty shove thrust the girl, stumbling in her boots, into Danny's arms. With surprising agility, the big man lay down on his back. Looking back, Jenny was horrified to see the size of his now-engorged organ.

The big man lay back, tucked his hands under his head. He smiled for the first time, reached down and lightly slapped his cock. It waved back and forth briefly. Jenny was surprised at how its swollen head was a much lighter color than its shaft; she was equally surprised at the pre-cum already oozing from its tip. Below the shaft, Bobby's heavy balls hung pendulous, black as ink.

Jenny stared at the big man's tackle with a mixture of fascination and fear. Bobby's cock seemed too large to be human, much too large to fit inside her diminutive body without doing her serious damage.

Danny smiled at the sight, then thrust the helpless and trembling woman back towards the recumbent black man. The damaged boot heel collapsed entirely as she attempted to regain her balance and she fell forward with a scream, landing across the big man's chest.

Bobby gave a minor grunt as he caught her, switched grips so as to seize her by the waist. A seemingly-effortless pull and Jenny was lifted and held over his mid-section, arms locked behind her, but legs dangling. Looking down, she was again surprised by the soft expression on Bobby's face - and by the expectant lust in his eyes.

"Go ahead, Bobby," Danny said softly. "She's all yours."

Bobby's smile got even wider. His arms turned Jenny's body above him; the girl rotated from a horizontal to a vertical angle. With that, Bobby brought her sex down over his face in one smooth motion.

The two white men laughed at the expression on the girl's face as she realized Bobby's intent, laughed again as the sensations of Bobby's attentions registered there, too.

Bobby's wide lips pulled at her lower lips, stretching them from side to side. His broad tongue licked the length of them, over and over, before its tip darted into her opening. Jenny gasped as Bobby changed to swirling his tongue tip over her clit.

Against her will, the girl found herself becoming aroused. Bobby's injuries may have left him simple but he was far from untalented in what he was doing.

Jenny moaned as she felt a heat growing within her, moaned again as calloused hands seized her boobs, squeezed them hard.

Opening her eyes, she saw that the two white men had knelt on either side of her. Their eyes were fixed on Bobby's face running up and down her pussy, fixed on her luscious boobs under their hands, fixed on the growing arousal on the girl's face.

To her horror - for she would never have contemplated sex with any man but one of her own race - Jenny was feeling the beginnings of an orgasm growing deep within her. She squirmed, hoping to escape the three, but she might as well have been tethered in place.

Bobby apparently had had enough fun. Bulging, his arms lifted her up off his face and lowered her slowly towards his enormous cock. The girl felt his spongy head probe at her entrance.

"No!" she whispered. "Please, no!"

Dayce laughed, stood up to have a better view of the woman's impalement. "I don't really think Bobby understands that word, honeykins." He leaned back against the wall behind him. In a moment, he was joined by his nephew, who shed his overalls as he stood watching.

"Please, Bobby!" she cried. "You'll kill me."

Bobby gave her a look of soft sympathy, but it didn't stop him from pulling her body down onto him in a cowgirl position.

Jenny yelped as the black man's mushroom head slid slowly into her tight entrance. She realized how lucky she was that Bobby had spent so long between her legs, for without the wetness he had left, even the slippery pre-cum coating his cock would not have been enough.

She continued to cry out as Bobby inexorably pulled her down over his massive cock.

She had anticipated pain and she was feeling pain, to a degree she had not expected outside of being stretched by childbirth.

But she was also feeling an undeniable pleasure, a feeling of being utterly filled - filled in a way that defined her womanhood to a degree she had never believed possible.

To her amazement, Bobby managed to fit most of his length inside her. His smile was almost serene as he held her in place without moving and Jenny felt the pain gradually fade, being replaced by still more pleasure.

"Bobby." Danny's voice came to her as if from very far away.

"Bobby. Dayce wants on. Pull her down onto you."

"Yes, Danny." The big man gently but firmly pulled Jenny's chest to his own, exposing her firm buttocks to Dayce's full view.

"Damn! Just look at those things!" the old man chortled. Jenny felt his hand roam over her buttocks, squeezing and feeling their firmness.

"Danny," he said. "I'm getting old and tired. You still got any of that lube?"

Jenny winced at the meaning. She'd always shied away from anal. There'd been just one occasion and that was hardly a pleasant memory.

Still, with her hands shackled behind her, her midsection speared on Bobby's cock and his powerful hands holding her waist, there was no escape for the small woman.

"Please, no!" she wept, bursting into tears as she felt a cold wetness flowing down between her cheeks.

"Shut it!" the old man growled. A hard hand slapped her on one cheek, then the other.

"Heyyy! Look at them things wobble," he laughed.

Jenny realized to her grief that she had lost any value as a person; she was now no more than an amusing toy for the men's pleasure and amusement. That realization was perhaps the worst thing of all for her.

A blunt finger penetrated the girl's behind. rubbing lube inside her passage. It withdrew, probed again, withdrew again. Again Jenny whimpered as Dayce's hard palms spanked her bottom. And again, harder. Between slaps, she could feel the heat burning from the redness of her cheeks.

There was a short pause and she screamed as Dayce's cockhead searched for her rosebud. Even as slick as she was, as carefully as he had lubricated her, she offered him no easy entry. The man grasped her hips firmly and simply forced his head in past her muscular ring.

Jenny cried out in both pain and disgust as the old man's organ slid into her. Its progress seemed to go on and on as it slid deeper and deeper into her rectum. Finally, she could feel his hairy abdomen come to rest against her reddened bum.

"Jeez, that's a tight one, Danny!" he laughed, apparently willing to wait for further stimulation.

Jenny turned her head to see the thin man, now dressed only in his ball cap, fumbling through the pockets of his discarded overalls. His hand emerged with his knife and a small key.

"Bobby, hold her up now," he said.

Bobby took her by the biceps and pushed her back.

Danny laid the edge of the blade against one nipple, holding it in place with a thumb.

"Remember what I said, bitch. You want to keep those pretty things in place, then you cooperate, got it?"

"Yes," she whispered.

In response, Danny simply dropped the knife, point down. It landed with a dull thunk and, wobbling slightly, stuck upright into the wood floor, well out of her reach

The man reached around behind her with the key and Jenny felt her hands being freed.

The key followed the knife to the floor. Jenny felt her head being lifted up towards the ceiling by her hair. Danny's eyes stared down at her with a cold look.

"You, little bits, are going to give ol' Danny the best BJ you've ever given anybody. If it's good enough, not only do you get to keep your tits, but you might also get to live to see tomorrow."

With that, he thrust his stiffness at her face.

Terrified, the girl took his shaft in her hands and began to run soft fingers up and down it, barely touching the skin. Danny grunted in appreciation; it was a good start.

Seeing that Danny was in place, the other two men began to move inside her. Having been given a moment to adjust, Jenny found that the pain had mainly faded. Bobby was moving very slowly, taking short strokes, but so stretched was she around his cock that every movement flooded her with sensation. His big hands had taken her magnificent boobs in a very tender grip. The first time his thumbs rolled her already-sensitive nipples, Jenny gasped at the sudden sensation.

Dayce was moving more quickly and taking deeper strokes within her abused ass. It had stopped hurting and Jenny was finding to her amazement that it was now borderline pleasant. Most remarkably, she found that it was adding to the growing arousal she was feeling from Bobby.

Supported by Bobby's hands on her boobs, Jenny leaned forward and began to lick Danny's crown, her tongue circling around and around its rim, flicking its tiny slit. One of her hands fondled his dangling balls, the other took a firmer grip on the skin of his shaft and began pumping back and forth. Danny grunted in appreciation.

Filled with eager male meat in every orifice, the small woman began to shift from anger to... fulfilment? This wasn't anything she would have chosen, Jenny knew, but seldom had she felt so desirable.

And never had she had so much sexual stimulation everywhere at the same time.

Continuing to tickle his balls with her hand, Jenny took Danny's wand into her mouth and began to suck on it, her tongue still lashing at its head. Danny responded by taking her by the hair and pumping his organ in and out between her lips.

Dayce again slapped her bum. Jenny squealed and clenched her back gate. That was apparently what the bearded man had wanted, for he gave a great cry and pulled out of her, falling to lie on the floor beside her.

Freed of Dayce's weight, Bobby began to take deeper strokes into Jenny's stretched pussy. The big man was surprisingly gentle, Jenny thought, even as she began to pump at that portion of Danny's shaft outside her mouth, faster and faster.

The thin man grunted, went rigid. Jenny desperately wanted to avoid his cumming in her mouth. As his pole began to twitch and pulse under her hand, she pulled back, faked a bright smile and looked up into his eyes.

"Come on, Danny! Pearl necklace time! Give it to me!"

Jets of sticky jism spurted from his meat, splashing over Jenny's chest and boobs. Keeping her eyes fixed on Danny's, she could feel the sticky fluid dripping down her skin, smell its musky odor.

After a moment or two, Danny pulled away, out of her grasp. He sat down on the floor by his knife and fumbled through his overalls beside him for a cigarette and lighter. Finding one, he lit it and leaned back against the wall to watch Bobby.

The black man was holding Jenny by the thighs now. His pelvis was almost bouncing off the floor, so quickly was he thrusting up into her pussy.

For her part, the girl was feeling an orgasm heading for her like an oncoming train - bright and unstoppable.

This wasn't some old BS about 'black magic', she knew. This was a well-endowed and gentle man trying to give both he and she that ultimate joy.

Impulsively, she leaned down and brought her lips to his, a sincere kiss. His eyes widened with happiness.

Bobby grunted and Jenny could feel his massive cock begin to unload wave after wave of his essence within her. Looking at her eyes, Bobby smiled and pinched her nipples gently. With that, Jenny came too. It was an amazing orgasm. The Asian girl felt it from her toes all the way up to her scalp. Her nipples seemed to be on fire. Her clit was singing! Every part of her was flooded with the sensation. The girl was left dizzy and gasping for breath as it faded.

She and Bobby lay there on the floor. Danny's eyes lingered on their outstretched nudity.

"That was pretty good, sugar-tits! Trust me, we'll do that again real soon. But tell you what - sweet Chinee pussy like you - well, there's some businessmen I know in the south end of the state. They're customers, you might say - weed and 'shine, mainly, but they run a stable of high-stakes fun-girls for the casino and track crowd. I think we'll give them a call in the morning and see what they'll pay for you."

Danny took another drag on his cigarette, grinning. "Your life is going to get real interesting."

He looked at the couple in front of him. Jenny, still panting, looked like a doll on Bobby's immense frame. "You done now, Bobby? he asked.

"Yes, Danny." His voice sounded sleepy.

"Well, Dayce is sleepin' and I don't want to have to stay awake watching this trick." He finished his cigarette, flicked it into the kitchen sink.

"Bring her along, Bobby," Danny said, leveraging himself off the floor and finding a flashlight.

"Yes, Danny." The big man's smile broadened as he effortlessly scooped up Jenny's tiny body and carried her in both arms like a toddler.

When Danny opened the door, the rain had stopped. Without bothering to cover his own nakedness, Danny led them outside, through dripping trees and to an old barn not far from the house. Fumbling with a rusted latch, he opened the door to the sound of squealing, unoiled hinges. Bobby followed him through, the girl still in his arms.

Along one wall of the barn was a row of long-disused horse stalls. Danny led the way to one at the far end. This door opened silently. Carried into the enclosure by Bobby, Jenny was startled to see that the stall had been fitted out as a Spartan bedroom. She was, she realized, not the first 'guest' here.

A single mattress and a wool blanket lay in one corner, with a chamber pot and half a roll of toilet tissue opposite. Several bottles of water lay beside the mattress.

Fastened to a heavy ring cemented into the floor by the bed was a solid chain perhaps six feet long.

"Put her down, Bobby."

"Yes, Danny."

Almost tenderly, the massive man laid the girl on the mattress before stepping back.