Jenny's Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny knelt beside Jenny and wrapped the end of the chain around one ankle, locking it in place with a large brass padlock. He rose, started to leave but paused at the door of the cell. He turned back towards the slender girl on the bed, idly tugged at his softening member.

"Oh, I betcha you were hoping somebody would find your car and put two and two together., right?

"Well, just so you don't get any wild ideas, Uncle Dayce has himself a paint and body shop in town and I always wanted a black Mercedes. So that's a thank-you-twice, melon-tits."

He smirked cruelly at the dismay on Jenny's face.

"Come along, Bobby," he said.

"Kin I stay?"

Danny's eyes whipped around to look at his tall friend.

"What?"

"I want to stay."

The thin man looked up at his friend.

"You want to... stay. With... her."

"Yes, Danny. Please."

"I think Bobby has a pet."

The big man said nothing.

"Shit. Well, OK, Bobby."

"Thank you, Danny."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Danny." With that, Bobby turned, gathered up the small girl in his arms and sat down on the mattress. The chain clinked as he did so.

The big man leaned against the wall, sat her on his lap and covered the two of them with the blanket. Jenny welcomed the heat of his body and, to her surprise, found herself grateful at the big man's attention. She let her head fall back against his shoulder.

"Bobby...?" she started to say.

"Hush, girl," the black man cut her off. "Night's almost gone and you need to rest."

It was the longest sentence Jenny had heard him say.

"Jus' you hush, girl. Like my momma used to tell me, we'll see in the mornin' what the mornin' brings."

His arms came around her under the blanket. One huge hand gently cuddled one breast and in short order, the big man slept.

Jenny lay against him, her body rising and falling with his deep breaths. Soon enough, she joined him in sleep.

Tomorrow was indeed another day.