Jens Delights Ch. 07

Story Info
Matt starts to use Jill.
4.6k words
4.56
3.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

Previously.

Matt went to Jill and sat next to her on the bed. "Well, first we have to see if we need to change these sheets. Then, well, it doesn't have to end in the morning, either. You can come over here or, if you'd like, we could rendezvous at work somewhere and have some exciting workplace fucks."

"Oh, I like that idea. Both, actually."

"Alright, let's get ready for bed."

They both went into the bathroom to clean up and sleep.

Back in the house, just as Matt came, Dana exploded. Jen reached over and pinched her nipples as she did so and Dana groaned and kept cumming for a long time.

When it was done, Dana collapsed on the bed. "Wow, that was intense."

"Yes, it was. I think you liked watching them have sex. Do you like watching John fuck other women? What about Susan? Do you want to see him fuck one of your daughter's friends?"

"Yes."

"I think John would like that, too. We'll work on that. But for now, let's get some sleep.

And so, the wild night as a result of the Adult Swim ended. Everyone got off and enjoyed themselves.

Matt and Jen's life continued normally, for them, for the next couple of weeks. They had the next-door neighbors, John and the submissive Dana, that they could count on for some impromptu sex whenever they had free time. They also had Christine and Susan as full time submissives. They could avail themselves of all forms of sex. Plus, truth be known, they could probably go out and get some more partners if they wanted, but that could be risky.

Nothing had happened with Matt and Jill at work, so Jen discussed Jill with him one night. "Have you done anything with Jill at work?"

"No, I didn't think I should."

"Why not?"

"Well, we kind of have an unspoken agreement and haven't had sex without the others."

"Not true. I fucked a couple of these ladies without you. I want you to fuck her at work. I think she might have a thing for doing it at work and I think you do, too. Right?"

"I do think it would be fun."

"Then do it."

About two weeks after the pool party, Matt could see that Jill was working later than normal. He was usually there until 6pm, now that things were very busy, and her office in the other division was across the building from him. There were offices along each outer wall and nothing but cubes between. This meant that he had a viewpoint all the way to her desk from his. She was still working and he watched as the last few cube workers left.

Matt picked up the phone. When Jill answered, he didn't start any small talk and he didn't identify himself. He just said, "Take off your panties, play with yourself until you are nice and wet, and walk to my office."

He could tell that she started to say something, but Matt hung up immediately. He wanted to see if she was going to play.

About 5 minutes later, Jill walked into his office. She was in a nice blouse and knee-length skirt.

Matt waved her around behind his desk. "Come over here." He pushed his chair back.

Jill came around the desk a little tentatively.

"Right here." Matt pointed to the spot directly in front of him.

Jill got there and Matt ran his hands up under her skirt to her ass. Jill shivered. He felt her ass and then ran his right hand around to her pussy. He ran his middle finger down her slit, causing her to take a quick sharp breath, and then eased it into her soaking pussy.

"Nice. Very wet. You obeyed perfectly. I love it. I think I'm going to make you my work fuck toy."

"But..."

Matt immediately interrupted her. "No buts. You will be a very fun work toy. Now bend over my desk like a good girl." Jill did so. "Very good. I see you are excellent at obeying commands already."

"But I am just horny."

"And we will take care of that right now."

Jill moaned.

Matt lifted Jill's skirt up over her ass and onto her back. Her beautiful ass was well rounded and very tight. He smacked it lightly and ran his hands all over them. Scrumptious. He tapped on the inside of her thighs to indicate she should spread them wider. She did. Matt then took two fingers and ran them down over her asshole to her pussy. He worked them in, picking up the necessary wetness from her, and then started working them in and out.

"What a beautiful ass and pussy. Do you want to get fucked? Is that what you want my little fuck toy? You want that?"

"Oh, yes."

John kept finger fucking her and put his thumb on her clit and went back and forth over it as he finger- fucked her. She moaned.

"Be specific my pet."

"Please take your big, hard cock and stick it in my wet pussy and fuck me. I need to cum."

"Very good, my pet. That's what you are to me here at work. My little pet. Got it?"

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me, please."

"Say it. Say you are my little pet and I can use you whenever I want here at work."

"Okay. Yes, I'm your little pet. Now fuck me."

"Good girl." Matt leaned over and kissed both of Jill's butt cheeks. She shivered. Then he stood, undid his pants and dropped them and his boxers to the floor. He put his cock at her entrance. He was already hard from thinking about this and playing with her pussy.

"Fuck yourself on my cock."

Jill immediately reached back between her legs to make sure Matt's cock was properly lined up and eased back onto it, her wet pussy making it rather easy. "Ooohhhhh." Then Jill started rocking back and forth, fucking herself on Matt's cock.

Matt grinned and smacked one of her cheeks. "Good girl. That's how to fuck yourself on my cock." He was loving this.

After a minute or so, Matt bent over to get his hand under Jill. He reached down and fingered her clit as she fucked herself. That set her off. She must have really been horny and loved this situation. It took no time at all.

"Oooohhhhh, ffuuuuucccckkkk!" And Jill jerked and came all over Matt's cock. She was grunting and jerking all through her orgasm. When she finished, she stopped fucking herself and lay draped over the desk.

Matt pulled out, removed his shoes and pants and sat in his chair. He reached over and slapped Jill on the ass. "Hey, pet. I'm still hard. You need to get on your knees, clean your pussy juices off my cock, and suck me off. You need to go home tonight as my pet with a bellyful of my cum."

Jill slowly rose. She seemed a little shaky on her legs after that and Matt wondered if it was too much. But Jill went to her knees and looked up at Matt.

Jill had decided that she liked this game. She grinned up at him. "Yes, sir. I am going to suck your cock and drink your cum."

Matt patted Jill on top of her head. "Good pet."

Jill then reached down and pushed up on Matt's thighs from the bottom. He lifted them and put them on the arm rests. Jill went down under his balls and started there. She licked and sucked up along his balls and onto his cock. She slowly licked up his shaft, moving her tongue from side to side. When she got to the top, she moved over the head and went halfway down his cock, sucking and licking.

Matt was amazed. She was really good and seemed to enjoy playing his pet. He watched her sucking his cock. He put his right hand on her head and pushed as she went down. She allowed him to push her a little more each time until she could get most of it in her mouth. But that was her limit. So, he just let her bob and suck. He leaned back and just gave in to the feeling, letting his orgasm come.

"What a cocksucker. I'm going to cum in your pretty, little mouth, my pet. Don't spill a drop. My cum is too precious to my pets." Matt started thrusting and Jill kept up her sucking. Finally, he exploded into her mouth. She didn't flinch and didn't pull off. She kept sucking and swallowing as he filled her mouth, until he was spent.

"Fuck me, but you are very good, my pet."

"Thank you, sir. Your wish is my command."

Matt could hear the playfulness in her voice. She was enjoying this.

"That's what I want to hear. Now I need to get dressed and you need to go back to your office, retrieve your panties, wipe your pussy juices all over them, and give them to me."

Jill grinned. "Yes, sir." She hopped up, straightened her skirt, and ran to her office.

Jill returned shortly and handed the panties to Matt. He lifted them to his nose and took a big sniff. "What a great pussy."

Jill grinned. "Thank you, I think. I was surprised by the pet thing."

"Don't worry. That's just between us and, of course, my wife. She has been egging me on to use you since she has so many lovers."

"Well, as long as I don't have a steady boyfriend, we can have fun like this."

"We'll see. That was very good, my pet. Now let's go home."

"See you tomorrow."

"Yes, you will."

They left and when Matt got home, he went straight to Jen's bedroom where she happened to be watching TV while Susan ate her pussy.

"Don't you ever get enough?" Matt said laughingly.

"No." Jen grinned.

Matt pulled Jill's panties out of his jacket and threw them at Jen. Jen snatched them out of the air and looked at them. She grinned and put them to her face.

"I take it these are Jill's?"

"Yes. She is now my work pet."

"OOhhh. Nice."

"Well, I'm hungry. What should be do about dinner."

Susan lifted her head and spoke for the first time. "I'm having mine."

Jen laughed and put her hand on Susan's head. "Shut up slut, and keep eating."

Susan giggled into Jen's pussy.

"I think it's a pizza night," said Matt.

"Good idea. I'll be down shortly."

Matt left to order pizza.

Life went on for Jen and Matt and Matt waited a while before he played with Jill again. He wanted to build her anticipation and make her really want it.

Two weeks later, there was a large business meeting and Jill and Matt were both in the conference room with about 20 people while they were having a conference call with several other locations via the web. The meeting lasted until almost 6pm and when it broke up, everyone was hurrying to check their emails and get out of the building. Matt went to his desk and texted Jill.

His text read: Master needs to fuck his pet. Meet me in the conference room.

He waited for an answer and after about 5 minutes Jill answered: Preparing wet pussy.

Matt grinned. He was thinking this was going to be a good thing. He was going to start doing it once a week. Maybe arrange to meet somewhere in the basement where there was storage and they could hide, but feel a little exposed. Something that would tantalize them both. He headed for the conference room.

The thing about the conference room was that it was in the middle of the building, just outside the elevators. They would be able to see and be seen from the elevators. He decided it was worth it. There was nobody around as he made his way there. This was going to be exciting and they could hear and see the elevators if someone came up.

A few minutes later, Jill came into the conference room. She was dressed in her normal skirt and blouse. She walked over and put out her fist. Matt put his hand out and she dropped her panties into it from her balled up fist. Matt grinned and put them to his nose.

Jill looked startled at his brazen display of sniffing her panties in the conference room. She immediately looked outside the conference room to see if anyone was around, even though she walked past all the cubes and they were empty.

"Don't worry," Matt told her. "Everyone's gone. Now, look at my laptop on the table. I brought it in because I found something interesting."

Jill moved over in front of his laptop and looked at his screen. There was a video there showing a woman being fucked bent over a conference room table. She felt his hand slowly go up the back of her legs. She knew what he wanted now. She bent over to look more closely at his screen to watch the video and give him more access to her ass and pussy. She felt him play with her and she watched the screen and together they really ramped up her desire.

Matt moved his hand up to her ass, where he felt that Grade-A ass and squeezed it. Yum! Since she had bent over, Matt then moved between her legs to feel her pussy. He slowly worked one finger into her pussy, feeling that she was definitely very wet. Fantastic.

Matt just sat there, fingering her, while Jill tried to act like she was reading his screen, but was, in fact, watching porn. She was having a hard time not moaning and closing her eyes. She looked out into the cubes and hallway and saw no one. He was really getting to her. She suddenly stood up and backed away.

"What?" Matt looked around. "Did you see someone?"

"No. Just a second." Jill walked out into the cubes and around the area. Nobody was there anymore, but she had to check.

Jill walked back in. "Everyone is gone. Now bend me over that table and fuck the shit out of me. I'm so fucking horny and I've been waiting for too long for you to call me."

Matt grinned. He patted the table. "Right here, my pet." He stood and unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. He pulled out his phone and turned it on to take video.

Jill bent over the table right in the middle of the conference room and Matt worked her skirt, which was a little tight, up over her ass. There was that delectable ass again. Matt bent over and kissed the two cheeks.

"Glorious ass, my pet. I think I really love this ass. I may have to fuck it someday."

"Thanks." Jill didn't say anything about the comment to fuck her ass.

Matt moved up behind her and centered his cock on her pussy. He wiggled it around and got it a little wet and then slid it smoothly into her very wet pussy.

"Wow! That pussy is really wet. I'm going to fuck the shit out of my pet's pretty, pink, wet pussy."

"Oh, god, please give it to me." Jill was definitely ready.

Jill was rocking back and forth and moaning. She was really getting into the sex and she wanted to cum so badly. She hadn't had sex since Matt last fucked her and she needed it. She had been thinking and fantasizing about their next rendezvous. She was scared by the fact that someone might come along, but also incredibly turned on by it.

Matt had hold of her hips, really pulling back on them and thrusting his hips forward so that he was pulling the two of them together. The slapping noise from the two of them coming together was loud and rhythmic.

"Oh, fuck, I love fucking at work." Jill was really turned on by all this.

"Good, my pet. I'm going to make you do this more often. I'm also going to think of things for you to do for me during the day. You are going to be a perfect little pet." He kept slamming into her.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Jill was panting and moaning as Matt pummeled her pussy. "Yes, keep it hard. Pound me!" Jill put her head flat on the table and arched her back. "Here -- it -- comes."

Jill shuddered and jerked around on Matt's cock as she came. She was really coming hard, her entire body thrumming. Matt watched and slowly fucked her through it.

When Jill was done, and she collapsed onto the table, Matt pulled out and sat down. He still had his phone taking video and he hoped it looked good for a POV fuck. His cock and crotch were soaked. He looked at Jill laying there, trying to catch her breath. He waited until she seemed settled, but not until she was fully rested. He leaned in and parted her ass cheeks. He leaned in and licked over her asshole.

"Oh, shit." Jill moaned and jerked as he hit that sensitive area.

Matt grinned and brought his right hand up to put his index finger into her pussy. He slid that finger down over her ass, which caused her to jerk, and then into her pussy, which caused her to moan. Matt went in and out a couple of times to fully coat his finger. Then he pulled it out and put it up against her asshole. He made sure he had the phone pointing at it. He heard a sharp intake of breath, but she didn't move or say anything. Matt pushed against her ass and his finger easily slid in. It seemed rather easy so he wondered if she had any experience with this.

"Fuck, that's nasty."

Matt grinned. "My pet is supposed to be nasty. She's a dirty girl. In fact, I'm going to fuck this ass soon. I will take you to an adult store and we'll get some butt plugs to get you ready. My pet will be a great ass fuck."

"Oh, shit. I'm such a slut now."

"Yes, you are. You are my slut, my pet. I'm going to use you however I want, got it?"

"Yes, sir."

Matt finally pulled his finger from her ass and wiped it with a Kleenex that he had in his pocket. He patted Jill on the ass. "You can stand up now."

Jill stood and turned to lean against the desk. "Whew! I feel shaky."

Matt grinned again. "You had a pretty good orgasm there."

"One of my best." Then she saw his phone. "Did you just video us?"

"Yes, my pet. I'll forward it to you and you can stroke yourself while you look at how I pounded that sweet, sweet pussy." Matt stood up and grabbed her tits. "Wait until I fuck you in your pretty, virgin ass. I'll want to video that, too"

Jill hesitated. "I guess I'll get ready for it."

"Yes, my pet, you will. Those butt plugs will make you capable of taking my cock up your ass. In fact, you will love it."

"We'll see."

Matt laughed and Jill looked down at his hard cock. "Ready for me to suck your cock?"

"No, I have something else I mind." He took his phone and called Christine, who he had waiting downstairs. "Ready."

"What are you doing?" Jill was suddenly a little worried.

"I just called Christine. She's downstairs waiting for me. Instead, she's coming up here. She loves sucking my dirty cock after it's been in some horny little slut like you." Matt grinned as the elevator nearest the conference room went ding.

Jill started at the elevator sound and quickly tried to rearrange herself, but Matt had other ideas.

"Oh, no, my pet. Leave your skirt up around your waist. I want Christine to see the pussy I have been fucking.

Jill stopped and stared at him. Could she do this? Was she ready for something like this? She looked over to see Christine coming from the elevator toward the conference room. She took a deep breath and restored her dress up to her waist where she had started to pull it down.

Matt patted the table. "Sit up here, spread your legs, and show us all how wet and swollen that recently fucked pussy looks."

Again, Jill hesitated. Christine was entering the conference room and grinning from ear to ear. She looked back at Matt and he patted the table. Jill moved to the table almost on autopilot. She moved up there at his command even though she was still uncertain, and she didn't know why. Or maybe she did. Was she enjoying this so much that she would do whatever he said now? Wasn't it just a game? Or did she really like being ordered around.

"Hello, Master. Hello, Jill." Christine seemed overjoyed to be invited to this. As she approached, she looked at Matt's cock. "Nice pussy-soaked cock, sir." She moved her eyes to Jill's pussy. "And that is definitely a wet, well-fucked pussy. It looks delectable. Maybe someday you'll let me eat you."

Jill just stared at her.

"Okay, slut, focus. You know why you are here."

"Yes, sir. I'm here to suck your big, hard, wet cock and swallow your cum."

"Then get to work."

Christine dropped to her knees. She immediately licked around Matt's cock and balls and then licked his cock. "Yum. You taste delicious Jill. I love your pussy."

Matt chuckled and watched the confusion at this run over Jill's face.

Christine then started sucking his cock in earnest. She was always an excellent cock-sucker and she knew how to stimulate all the best nerve endings.

Matt was still standing and reached over and grabbed Jill's leg, pulling on it, indicating that he wanted her closer to him. She moved over and Matt immediately put his fingers on her pussy. He started lightly stroking her clit.

"Look at how good she sucks my cock. I want you to learn to be that good, Jill. You need to be able to get me off quickly so that you can give me a quick blowjob at work. Are you watching? Are you paying attention?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers
12