Jens Delights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was loving Christine's cock-sucking, but also the way Jill was squirming and beginning to breath hard again. She was watching Christine suck his cock and her hips were moving as he stroked her clit.

"Mmmm, she's gonna make me blow. Christine, I want to come on your tits. Take off your shirt and let me come on your tits."

Christine scrambled to rip off her shirt and bra. When she was bare-chested, her great tits on display, she went back to sucking Matt's cock.

"You're going to learn to do this, too, my pet," Matt said to Jill. "She's going to take my cum on her tits and lick some up, but leave the rest on as she puts her bra and shirt back on. The cum stains are a badge of honor she wears for me."

Matt suddenly grunted. "Oh, fuck, Christine, you're going to make me cum."

Christine pulled back and Matt grabbed his cock to finish it on her tits, just like in porn. He jacked it quickly and he spurted four, five, six times across and over Christine's tits. When he was done, she had quite a load on her.

"Nice job, sir." Christine grinned and picked some up with a finger and stuck it in her mouth. "Yum."

Matt turned to Jill, who was very turned on as he had strummed her clit for a while. She hadn't cum yet, so he wanted to push her some more. "Now you need to get some cum, too, my pet. Christine, stand up."

Jill slid off the table and stared at Christine's tits as Christine stood. She reached forward with her hand to pick up some cum and Matt grabbed her hand.

"Oh, no. You need to lick it off."

Jill stared at him for a second and then looked at Christine. Christine smiled and nodded. Jill looked again and leaned toward Christine's tits. She had never done this before. She had never even thought about licking any portion of a woman's body, much less and erogenous zone. As she got close, she could smell the cum.

Matt leaned closer to Jill and whispered to her, "I know you love Master's cum. I know you can smell it and almost taste it already. You want that cum, you need that cum. It's part of your job as my pet. You have to lick it up."

Jill leaned forward and licked some off the top of Christine's tits, nowhere near her nipple. She licked and tasted it, then swallowed.

"Go ahead," Matt whispered. "You know you want it all."

Suddenly, the fact that this was coming off another woman's tits didn't matter to Jill. She realized that she wanted to play this game and liked having to lick Matt's cum off Christine. She leaned over and started licking in large swaths to get Matt's cum. She went across Christine tits without heed for where she was. She went across the left nipple and tit and then did the right. She kept licking until she got all of it up. She could feel Christine put her hands on her head and direct her to where the cum was. She let her. She felt like this was not her decision. It was her Master's decision and she had to do what he wanted. She gave in and felt relief in that fact. It wasn't her choice. She was required to do it.

Finally, Christine pulled Jill up from her tits and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Good girl. I think you cleaned up all the cum on my tits."

Jill shook her head as she seemed to realize what just happened. How did that happen and why? Why did she do that? Why did she let Christine kiss her? Was it just the submissive game she was playing to Matt? She was confused.

Matt turned her head toward him and looked her in the eyes. "You are a very, very good pet. Thank you for being such a good pet."

Jill smiled. "You're welcome, sir. I'm confused, but I think I loved it."

Christine put her arm around Jill. "Don't worry. You'll figure it out. It took me a while to figure out what I liked and didn't like."

Matt interrupted them. "Okay, we had better get dressed and ready to leave in case someone comes along. I know that the cleaning team hits this floor generally at 9pm, so we have a little while, but I don't want to push it."

They all got ready to leave and then, when they were on the elevator, Matt turned to Jill. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay. Good. I'm suddenly exhausted."

"Friday, I want you here early. I'll be in my office at 7am sharp and you will be under my desk ready to give me a morning blowjob. Understand, pet?"

"Yes, sir." Jill smirked and gave him a fake salute.

"Don't get sassy, you slut, or I'll take to giving you spankings."

Jill put her hand on her chin and looked thoughtful. "I might like that a little."

"Good girl. You will turn out to be a great pet yet."

Jill looked at him. "I don't know why, but I'm looking forward to it."

Matt kissed her on the mouth. "Such a good girl. You are very good and will get a reward soon."

Jill actually blushed a little. "Thank you."

They all left and Matt smiled to himself all the way home. His wife had several pets and now he was slowly working on having his own. This was going to turn out pretty well.

12