Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuation of the story of a family of 6 lesbians #3
7.1k words
4.6
5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from Jen's Family Four Years On Ch 01, which itself followed Jen Finds Jeopardy! and Herself, 1 through 4.

Jen and Christine are happily married, Jen's sister Jackie has come out as lesbian too, and is involved with a girl from university, and now shares a dorm room with her. Jen's mum. Meg, widowed about a year ago, spent a weekend with Christine's Mum, Sandra, and was introduced to lesbian sex. She has since started a relationship with the Vet who bought her husband's riding and stable business, and now she and Yvonne are partners who have offered jobs to Jackie and Betty. After discussing with Yvonne and Meg, Jackie and Betty have decided to accept in principal the offer of shares in the company and fiscal management jobs when they finish university. At the beginning of this story, they are headed back to the stables to work there for the summer.

********************************************

Betty and Jackie were, as to be expected, sharing Jackie's old room at Meg's. Meg had treated them to a new queen-sized bed, and they were getting accustomed to living with Meg and Yvonne. Betty was learning to care for horses - for her a totally new experience - and involving a lot more physical work than she expected, or had previously experienced. The result was that she had shed a few more pounds and tightened up a lot of muscles, and was now a very shapely young lady.

Both her and Jackie were extremely attractive, self-confident, intelligent young women, and they naturally attracted a lot of attention when they went out, of course, mainly from young men. Those approaches were normally cut off before they could really get started. Betty's riding was coming along, and although she wasn't up to jumping brick walls, she could generally ride well, and was improving her jumping in the practice ring. Jen had agreed to let Betty ride the Colonel when she wasn't there, so he would get regular exercise, and so the Colonel Mustard and Doctor Spock were seen around the neighborhood regularly.

One Monday, as it was a quiet day for bookings, they had ridden the two horses for a good long work-out, and were all, both girls and horses, thirsty. They decided to stop at a pub called the Highway Man a couple of miles from the stables which had outdoor tables and, strangely enough, a hitching rail purportedly dating back to the days of highway men who would rob unsuspecting carriages. Because it was an English country pub, well used to accommodating animals such as dogs and horses, there was a water supply, and a couple of buckets they could use to water the horses. The girls sat at a picnic table where they could see the horses and shared a bottle of white wine and a ploughman's lunch each.

As they were eating, two young women, slightly older than Jackie and Betty, pulled up in a car and came into the beer garden. They walked towards the girls and asked "Does the waitress come out, or do we have to go in to order?" and were told the waitress would be out shortly. They sat at the next table. On seeing their riding hats on the bench, one girl asked "Are they your horses, or did you rent them?"

"They're ours. We live and work at the stables," said Jackie.

"Thought you looked familiar, especially your sister. You took our money last weekend when we rented a couple of horses to ride in your field. Not brave enough to ride the trails yet."

Betty smiled. "Nice of you to remember me, but we're not sisters. Jackie's my girlfriend."

"Ah," said the one who was asking questions. "Is that girl friend in one word or two?"

"One" said both Jackie and Betty together.

"I'm Helen, and this is Eve, and we're getting married next summer hopefully."

"Same here," said Betty. "Want to join us?"

The two women switched tables and ordered a wine each and a round of sandwiches to share. They chatted away for a while, swapping comments and experiences on publicly coming out as lesbians, especially now lesbian marriage was legal.

Finally, Jackie said, "We must be off, need to get the horses back and rubbed down. Been really nice meeting up with you."

Eve looked at Helen, who nodded, and then said to Jackie, "Do you want to meet at the Swan this evening and have dinner together? Food's good and not too expensive."

Betty looked at Jackie and nodded, so Jackie said "Sure, around 7?" And so it was agreed.

Once Jackie and Betty were home and had the horses put away properly, they went up to their room. They had told Meg and Yvonne about going out for dinner, so they just had to rest up until it was time to get ready.

Betty looked at Jackie, as they lay side by side on the bed in their bra and panties.

"Question?" she said.

"Let me guess," said Jackie, "You're wondering if those two were coming on to us, aren't you?"

"My, you're good. Got it in one. Can you use your skills at predicting the future to choose lotto numbers?"

Jackie laughed. "I don't know if they are coming on to us, so my predictions are worthless. I was just wondering the same thing myself, and what my reaction would

be if they are. Remember, it was your question I predicted, not their actions."

"Well, to be honest, and nothing to do with not loving you, but I think I am interested, but only if you are. I enjoyed playing with Martha and Muriel down at Sandra's, and I figure we still have things to learn about being grown-up lovers to each other. But it's both of us or not at all, and we stay together, no separate dates."

"Well, they were both quite good-looking. Their figures were a little fuller than ours, but they're not fat..."

"You mean they look like I used to?"

"Maybe, except that isn't you now, and they don't know you as anything but what they've seen. What I mean is I could be tempted to play with them if, for example, we were meeting them at Sandra's. I just think we have to be careful tonight - not to push it, let them make the running."

"Yeah, with you there. Well, let's dress a bit sexy and see what happens."

So they had a shower together, and dried each other's hair, one of their simple pleasures together. Each girl chose a blouse that showed off the curves of their breasts, and hinted at a flimsy bra underneath. With lacy thongs, a short skirt and no pantyhose or stockings, they were ready. Each wore a light-weight jacket over their blouse.

The Swan was only a couple of miles away, and they had used it a few times, so they got a nod from the publican as they entered. Betty used to sometimes say "The benefits of alcohol, I can enter as the Ugly Duckling and leave as the Swan."

They looked around and saw that Helen and Eve had already taken a table in the more formal dining area rather than the bar side. As they approached, Helen said, "I thought sitting here might be quieter than the bar for us to talk." They all looked at the menu. Helen and Betty both chose the duck, while the other two both chose the lamb. Given the lighter flavors all had ordered, they also ordered a bottle of tempranillo, a nice lighter red that was not too heavy at all. The wine came and was opened with due ceremony and they clinked glasses. "To new friends" was Eve's toast, and they all repeated it.

It turned out that Eve and Helen had met at University. Both knew they were into girls before they met, and met at a Uni club for lesbians. They had just recently, with backing from their families, taken over a Bed and Breakfast place overlooking the sea about 10 miles away.

Jackie told the story of fighting off a boy in the Student's Union bar, then meeting a lesbian friend of her sister's for an eye-opening weekend, and then falling for Betty. She left out completely the Ugly Duckling story. When she finished, Helen said, "Well, I can understand why you went for Betty. You're very attractive my dear, and sexy," smiling at Betty as she said it. Betty blushed, and Jackie touched her finger to her lips to indicate "Don't say anything."

The food turned out to be good, and all four plates were cleared. The waitress asked if they had room for dessert. "I could share one," said Helen, and turned to Betty to ask "Do you like sticky toffee pudding?"

"Oh yes," said Betty with a grin.

"Then shall we share one?"

So Helen and Betty shared a sticky toffee pudding, with lovely thick custard on it, while Jackie and Eve shared apple pie with ice cream. Sitting with a coffee each, Eve asked Jackie "Do you two ever swing with other couples?"

Jackie looked at Betty, who gave the slightest of nod back to her, and said "We have been known to a couple of times, but only together. No splitting off into separate rooms or having meetings without the other present. Both or neither is our rule."

Helen and Eve both gave out a sigh of relief. "That's exactly our rules as well," said Helen. "We're in love, but recognize that physical sex can be enjoyed without necessarily being in love with the person you're having sex with, but if you are in a love relationship, it's essential not to go behind the other's back." They all four lifted their coffee cups in a mock toast to that.

Helen looked at Jackie, and said "Our place or yours?"

Jackie said, "Yours, I think."

And Eve said "Good job we put clean sheets on before we left."

They called the waitress and split the bill four ways, including a generous tip. Then Helen looked at Betty and said "Do you want to ride with me, so Eve can ride with Jackie in case we get separated?"

Jackie nodded and said that that made sense, and so out they went into the parking lot. Betty got in next to Helen and put her seatbelt on. Helen reached out an arm and pulled Betty towards her and kissed her.

"I think you look sexy," said Helen, "so to be honest I'm looking forward to getting your clothes off tonight. You've got a great body and very suckable boobs."

Betty rested her hand on Helen's thigh and smiled. She had to admit that as much as she loved and adored Jackie, and all the wonderful things that had happened in her life since they got together, she wanted to enjoy the excitement of a sexual encounter with another woman, even though Helen would only be her third beyond Jackie.

In the other car, Eve was looking at Jackie. Finally, she asked, "How many women have you been with?" and Jackie thought quickly: Sue, Betty, Christine, Martha.

"Just 4," she said.

"Helen had about the same, prior to meeting me. She's my only one so far, so I admit to being a bit nervous. We've been together around a year, and talked about having swinging sessions with other women, but we've never found anyone who appealed to both of us before today. She was the one that found the B and B and proposed we have a business venture. Then she proposed me marrying her and I said yes. Sometimes, much as I love Helen, I wish I was a bit more mature and more experienced. But I really want to gain that experience while staying with her, not by leaving her."

"Well, I can't say I am a greatly experienced lover, but I do have some, so let's relax and see where it goes, shall we?" Jackie leaned over and kissed Eve, and realized it felt totally different to kissing Betty. Betty's love for her was completely unreserved, even in a simple kiss. Eve was obviously much shyer and less confident than Betty. They squeezed hands and Eve smiled.

The two cars managed to stay together on the drive to the B and B, and Jackie knew the area well enough to know how to get home. As they went in, Helen explained that they didn't have any guests in the eight bedrooms for tonight, so no early morning breakfast to prepare. Helen poured four small scotches and asked if anyone wanted to relax by dancing. "Why not?" was the response, and so some slow romantic music was soon playing.

Jackie took Eve by the hands and pulled her in close so she could embrace her. They kissed, and pressed their breasts together. Eve was wearing a dress that was not that thick a material, and Jackie suddenly realized that her new friend was braless underneath. The kiss got more intimate as their lips opened and their tongues began to dance together. As the kiss ended, Jackie looked across the room and saw Helen and Betty dancing with their lips locked together. Each had their hands on the other's bum and their breasts pressed together.

Jackie got the urge to start the lovemaking process. She found the zipper on the back of Eve's dress. It slid down easily to well below Eve's waist. Jackie pulled the dress off Eve's shoulders, and pushed her away slightly, and the dress start to drop down Eve's body. Eve shrugged and it was around her feet and kicked away. She could feel the warmth of Eve's naked boobs through her own bra and blouse.

Jackie's hands slid down to Eve's bum and felt the panties she was wearing. Eve leaned back and reached her hands up to start undoing Jackie's blouse, and Jackie saw that Betty and Helen had stopped dancing and were just slowly undressing each other while staring into each other's eyes. As her blouse came off, Jackie unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her ankles, from where she could kick it away. The outcome was that as that song ended, and the girls looked around the room, only 4 pairs of panties were being worn. Everything else had been removed.

Helen took charge. "Panties off, let's head for the bedroom." Four scotches accompanied four completely naked young women into the bedroom.

Helen and Betty embraced on one side of the bed, Eve and Jackie on the other.

Betty was pushed on to the bed by Helen, and guided into laying down with her legs apart. Helen straddled one leg of Betty's and pulled her partner's other leg towards herself. She got her vulva right up against Betty's and then started to move to cause a rubbing action. Her trimmed pussy was rubbing against that of Betty's and soon they were both getting aroused and moist.

Meanwhile, Eve had laid down and Jackie had knelt between her legs so as to eat Eve out. Eve was moaning and twisting as Jackie ate her bald pussy with pleasure. Eve came quite quickly and then knelt up and said "Can I eat you?" to Jackie, who of course lay back and let her.

Betty and Helen had both orgasmed and were laying in the missionary position, just kissing and caressing each other, watching Jackie and Eve. Helen asked "Do you like a strap-on?" of Betty, who grinned and answered "Yes." So Helen opened her night table and took out quite a big one and stood up to put it on. Betty sat up to sip some scotch and then turned over to get on all fours.

As Helen lubed up the latex penis with a spray, Betty lowered her face to the pillow and left her bum sticking up in an open invite to Helen. Soon enough, Betty felt the tip of the strap-on rubbing against her nether lips, and with the lubricant Helen had sprayed on, it slid in easily. Helen clearly knew how to use it and soon the inside of Betty's vagina was moist and filled with very pleasurable sensations. She could feel a hand underneath her caressing her breasts, and turned to see Eve had reached out and was playing with her nipples, which were now hard and sensitive. Jackie was nibbling Eve's nipples and at the same time had a couple of fingers inside Eve, rubbing her g-spot. Helen was driving deep into Betty's pussy and Eve was teasing her nipples, and Betty felt the emotions building in her and suddenly cried out "Oh My God" as a fantastic climax enveloped her and she could feel her juices running down her thighs as they seeped out of her.

Helen pulled out of Betty, who rolled on to her back and smiled at Jackie. Eve lay on her back and looked at Helen, and simply said, "Helen, please." Helen moved over the bed and slowly and gently slid the strap-on into Eve as they lay there face to face and kissed. Jackie went round the bed and then lay down to take Betty in her arms, and each couple was back with their personal lover. Jackie spooned up behind Betty and the two watched Eve be brought to yet another climax by Helen. After everyone had calmed down, Eve looked at Jackie, and said, "You're the first girl I have been with other than Helen, so thank you. I enjoyed the sex with you, but I still love Helen. I was concerned about having sex without love, but now see it is possible when your real partner knows and is there and there's no cheating or deception."

"We agree," said Jackie, and proceeded to tell the other two about Sandra's parties.

"That sounds incredible. Just sex with anyone you feel attracted to? Wow, and how many people did you say were there?"

Jackie said, "Well, it does vary, but maybe 20 or so. But it's not just the sex, it's the free nakedness of it. Walking in the garden, swimming, sitting eating, dancing, all nude. Feels so liberating. Everyone naked, even those that maybe shouldn't be!"

And Betty, thinking back perhaps to her only party so far, said "and you don't need to worry about what to wear!"

Jackie laughed. "Yes, it's the only time a group of women are at a party wearing exactly the same thing and no-one minds!"

Jackie and Betty decided to stay the night and leave early in the morning to go back home to work, and so the two couples settled down with their own partners and went to sleep.

********************************************

Betty and Jackie were up early in the morning, and left to get home and join Meg and Yvonne for breakfast.

"So, all in all, it was a good night?" asked Meg after the girls filled her in on the previous evening.

"Yes, and to be honest - we talked about it on the way home - we really enjoyed being with each other while being with someone else. Eve had never been naked with anyone except Helen, and it did her self-confidence good to have me make love to her."

"I know what you mean," said Meg. "Sandra's soiree really loosened me up and made me more confident in my new sexuality, while at the same time confirming what I feel about Yvonne. Although I am wondering if Yvonne is becoming a nymphomaniac," added Meg with a laugh.

"And that's a problem because...?" asked Betty with a naïve curiosity.

"Oh, it's not a problem, at least for me" laughed Yvonne.

And Meg added, "It's just I don't want all the fun parts of me to wear out too soon!"

Yvonne looked at the others and said "Can we get serious about this for a moment? I must admit after I overcame some initial reservations about Sandra's soiree that I really enjoyed the openness and honesty of it, and the erotic feeling of being naked with so many other people. We can't replicate that here with just the four of us, as Jackie and Meg making love isn't exactly legal or desirable, so that limits us as to pairings, but if we introduced some others, maybe we could experience some of the pleasures and freedoms we felt at Sandra's? What do you three think?"

There was a pause, as people thought this through.

Betty, unsurprisingly, was the first to speak.

"Let me start by saying I love you, Jackie, so much and would never want anyone to come between us. and I love the way your family - all of you - have adopted me and have treated me so wonderfully. But, my sex life was non-existent prior to Jackie, partially because boys didn't fancy me, and although I fancied a couple of girls, I was too scared of being shamed for saying so that I never admitted it to anyone before Jackie. But I would appreciate gaining some more experience without risking Jackie's love or friendship. I think I would be a better lover to Jackie and having everything out in the open avoids jeopardizing the relationship."

Meg reached over and held Betty's hand. "Thank you for what you said about the family, but as for gaining experience and confidence, I couldn't agree with you more."

"Hey, Yvonne," said Jackie, "I know me making love to Mum is illegal, but that doesn't mean I don't think she's not desirable. I hate to shock anyone, but since Mum got into her relationship with you, Yvonne, I find she's become very desirable, unfortunately...."

12