Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg looked at her, intently. "Are you saying you want to have sex with me?"

"At the risk of sounding like a complete criminal, I could very easily take you as a lover if it was consensual, and would not offend our true partners. And they shouldn't answer, at least not for this conversation. This conversation started with Yvonne suggesting about us widening our group and enjoying some soiree-like activities, and my feeling is 'Why not?' Having said that, we should not invite anybody until the whole of our group has met them and approved them, so if we wanted Helen and Eve to join a soiree, we would meet them with Mum and Yvonne first, then discuss it as a group, and then issue an invite if everyone agreed."

Meg looked around the table, and said "I think what Jackie is explaining makes sense. I don't think everyone we invite, be it two or twenty-two, need to know each other, but we four must know everybody is what is important."

Yvonne asked "How about a vote? Who's in favor of us opening up our little domestic group to other people approved in advance by all of us?"

Four hands were raised.

"So, passed," said Yvonne in a very business-like manner, "which brings up another question - do we invite Jen and Christine if we organize a soiree?"

"Invite, yes, require, no," said Meg. The others agreed.

"Well," said Yvonne. "This is all well and good, but here we with summer trade on our hands and a veterinary clinic to run, so let's all get back to work!"

Jackie said "I'm going to buy you a whip for Christmas."

And Meg said "Oooooh, sounds like fun," and everyone laughed, including Yvonne.

The topic of expanding their sex lives, once broached, wouldn't seem to go away. The general consensus was that all four of them, although in committed relationships, were quite neophytes when it came to the techniques of lesbian sex, or playing with toys, or even just how to approach someone simply to discuss lesbian sex.

They kind of envied the social circle that Sandra had created, and would enjoy further visits to her soirees but parties would not be local to them, nor would the participants.

It was Jackie who said, "Well, we did meet two women around our age and enjoyed a night with them. Why don't we arrange to meet them in the pub, and we can bring them back here if it works out?"

Jackie phoned them, and as it turned out, Saturday was great as they had no bookings. In fact, Saturday was frequently very quiet, whereas mid-week was great, as people passed through the area.

********************************************

So it was arranged that all six of them would meet at the Swan on Saturday. Jackie was curious as to whether Betty, having enjoyed Helen already, would want a rematch, so to speak, or to try Eve for a change. Betty really didn't know. She liked Helen who was slightly the older and more mature of the two (and more like Jackie herself.) On the other hand, Eve had a nice figure too, and Jackie thought she had great boobs! As it happened, as they sat down at the table, Helen found herself between Meg and Betty, while Eve was between Yvonne and Jackie. Jackie and Meg exchanged glances - if it did work out this was perfect pairing, keeping Meg and Jackie apart.

It didn't take long for them to be laughing and teasing around the table, and doing some touching as they did, and everyone was feeling quite comfortable. The foursome had previously agreed that if everyone was comfortable about prolonging the evening they would order dessert, and anyone who wasn't would decline to order. In that way, they would all know the situation. So when the waitress came over and asked if people had room for dessert, the 'Stable Four' as they had christened themselves all said they wanted a dessert, and then cracked out laughing.

"So what's so funny?" asked Eve, and Meg said "We'll tell you after we've all ordered."

The waitress took the orders and went off to the kitchen to place them, and Meg said "I call this meeting to order." The others from the stables laughed, and Eve and Helen looked confused.

Meg went on to explain why they had invited the two young women, and how they had come up with the code to indicate everyone was in favor of an overnight invitation of Helen and Eve, "assuming you want to be invited, of course!"

Both girls smiled and said it would be "their pleasure" to which Yvonne said "I sincerely hope it will be all our pleasure!" and everyone giggled.

Needless to say, the desserts got polished off quickly. Meg said "I suggest we have coffee back at home, it might make sure we all stay awake to enjoy ourselves."

"So," asked Helen, "when we sit around having coffee, is it going to be like the party your daughter's mother-in-law throws where everyone is naked?"

"Do you want it to be?" asked Meg.

"Well, part of me does, and part of me is a bit nervous. Not used to much public nakedness myself."

"I'm game," announced Eve, "especially with so many good looking women."

"True," said Yvonne, "we're all good looking women, especially if we stiffen up the coffee," and again everyone laughed. So the bill was settled and they went out to the parking lot. The 'Stable Four' were all in Meg's car, so she suggested that she and Betty get in Helen's car, and Yvonne would drive Meg's car with the other two in it. Cleverly, she had arranged the two threesomes as best worked for her and Jackie, although moving around later or another time was not precluded.

"So, Helen" asked Meg, "what do you think? Should we all just peel our clothes off, like we do at the soirees, or maybe play strip poker and make it a gentle strip tease. And maybe that way, you won't be so nervous."

Helen thought about this as she continued driving. "Strip poker sounds fun, should give us all a giggle. We'll have to check if we all can take off the same number of clothes, though. I might have three bras on!"

"Yeah, and horses can fly," laughed Betty. "Remember, I undressed you a few nights ago."

So on arrival at Meg's house, they all trooped into the kitchen and Meg put a big percolator of coffee on, and let the ones in the other car know what had been arranged. It turned out that on this occasion, everyone was wearing 5 items if pantyhose and socks were each considered one item. Shoes didn't count and were to be removed. Coffee was made, and Meg offered Scotch, Irish Whiskey or Tia Maria to be added, if anyone wanted it. They all finished up putting something in. Yvonne pulled out the coffee table clear of the chairs and sofa and Meg found two full packs of cards, as there were so many players.

It was soon obvious that Betty and Eve would never earn a living as gamblers, and they lost their socks and their blouses almost immediately, but then the luck changed a bit, and Helen, Meg and Yvonne all lost two items too. The only fully dressed one was Jackie. But luck is a fickle girlfriend, and no lady, as the old song goes, and a sudden spate of bad luck had Jackie down to only her panties while everyone else had at least two items.

Yvonne was looking at Jackie with interest. Was she having bad luck or deliberately losing to make their guests comfortable. Maybe she should have concentrated on her own game, because she lost the next two hands and became the first naked one. Eve was clearly quite attracted to Yvonne's breasts and gave them a good looking over. Yvonne stood up from the circle on the floor around the coffee table and sat on the sofa to watch. Eve was the next to become naked, and Jackie was still holding on to her panties.

Seeing two thirds of 'her group' now naked, Jackie split up two pairs she had and made sure she lost, and stood up to remove her panties. As soon as they were off, she turned to Eve and asked if she would like to see her room, and when Eve said "Yes", Yvonne asked if she could tag along.

Meg looked at Betty and Helen and said, "Why don't we just save time and strip off" and all three did. Meg lead the way to her room.

As they entered Meg's room. Helen looked at Betty and said "I love your tits. They full and firm and have really great nipples, but, you know, Meg's boobs are pretty good too. Full, and with great nipples."

"Betty, why don't you lay on the bed?" asked Meg. When she did, Helen and Meg laid down beside her and started to each suck on one of Betty's breasts. They soon discovered how much Betty liked her breasts to be squeezed and to be bitten. Meg reached out for Betty's groin and touched hands with Helen as she did. As a result, Helen started to open up Betty's vagina while Meg rubbed her clit, and Betty started to moan in contentment. Meg slid up the bed to where she could kiss Betty, while Helen went the other way and started to suck on Betty's clit even as she teased inside her pussy with her fingers.

This was Betty's first time of having two women pleasure her at the same time, and she was loving it. Her climax, when it came, caused her whole body to stiffen and her back to arch, and the shuddering through her body seemed to go on for ages.

Helen and Betty looked at each other, and Helen said "Shall we?" and Betty said "Yes" and before Meg knew what was happening, she had been rolled into the middle between the other two girls. Helen was playing with her breasts and Betty was sucking and licking her clit. Meg was rapidly learning how exciting it was to submit to two lovers and her climax, though not as loud as Betty's, was great.

As they took a pause, Meg sent Betty down for a bottle of wine and some glasses, and while she was gone, Meg put on her strap-on.

"Like to ride one of these?" she asked Helen.

"Oh yes," she replied.

Betty came back with the wine, which was fortunately a screw-top bottle, as she forgot the opener. They poured three small glasses and toasted "New experiences". Then Meg laid down, and told Helen to lubricate the strap-on with the spray in her night table. Helen did, and then straddled Meg's hips and prepared to lower herself down on to the latex cock.

Meg told Betty to straddle Meg's head so she could eat her as Helen rode her. Betty found that once in place on Meg's face, she could caress Helen's tits, and indeed, if they both leaned in, they could even kiss. It didn't take long for all three women to come to a climax, especially when Meg started to finger Helen's pussy as she rode the strap-on.

In the other bedroom, where Jackie and Betty lived, Jackie had pushed Eve on to the bed and was laying on top of her, her head between Eve's legs. Eve was hugging Jackie around the hips, and licking her nether lips. Yvonne could see that Eve was hairless, as she herself was, but for the time being she was not able to get to Eve's pussy, so she was caressing Jackie's bum and the parts of her lips she could get to as Eve continued to eat Jackie out.

After a while of this, Jackie got them organized into a triangle, each woman, laying on her side, having a woman's mouth playing with their pussy, and their heads between a woman's thighs. They also found this was a good position to be caressing other's body parts, like bums and breasts, and they explored as far as they could reach in an attempt to bring each of them to a climax. After they all climaxed, Jackie went downstairs and she too got a bottle of wine and some glasses. She did remember the corkscrew, which was good, because it was not a screw top bottle.

When they had drunk some wine, Jackie went and got the strap-on that Christine had loaned her, and put it on. She got Yvonne to lay on her back and Eve to kneel over her, doggie style, with her vagina over Yvonne's face. Then she knelt by Yvonne's head and started to rub the latex cock up and down Eve's pussy lips. Shiny spots of moisture were soon visible, and as Yvonne licked Eve's vagina, Jackie penetrated it all the way to her pubic bone. Eve let out a cry of sheer pleasure and began to press her pussy into Yvonne's face.

Eve also positioned her elbows so that they would not only take her weight but so she could reach under Yvonne's thighs and play with her pussy. She teased it open and began to penetrate Yvonne's pussy, and to rub her finger tips on the front wall of Yvonne's vagina. That did it for Yvonne, and she climaxed. However, Jackie and Eve continued on with what they were doing and Yvonne felt a second climax starting to build even before the first had faded away. Yvonne's third climax occurred shortly after Eve and Jackie had theirs. By then, Yvonne was exhausted, and was relieved when the other two climbed off her.

********************************************

They heard footsteps on the stairs, and music from down below, and all three got up to find that the party had moved back downstairs. And so it finished up with Helen and Jackie dancing together, Eve and Yvonne dancing together, and Meg dancing with Betty. After a few dances, Jackie took Helen up to her and Betty's room, Meg took Betty to her room, and Yvonne and Eve took the guest room. It was agreed not to leave it too late to go to sleep, as the 'Stable Four' had work facing them on the Sunday morning.

Betty was looking forward to sharing Meg's bed. She really liked her as a person and also found her very attractive as a woman. Although her acknowledging herself as a lesbian was only a few months old, she was now in no personal doubt as to that genuinely being who she was. Now Meg was going to take her to bed. They got into bed and lay looking at each other, until Meg reached out and ran her finger-tips down the side of Betty's face.

"I'm so, so grateful you were there for Jackie when you were. The treatment that boy gave her led to a reaction she immediately regretted. That drove into the arms of Sue, who opened Jackie up to recognizing her true nature, but it was you who allowed that nature to be fully developed within the nice young lady who is my daughter. Your admission of a crush was not only good for her self-confidence, but also for reminding her about her own true values and attitudes. Thank you."

Betty almost cried. Not because of the wonderful nature of the compliment, but because she genuinely felt it was Jackie who had rescued her from her own lack of self-confidence and self-respect.

"It's I should thank Jackie, and I do every time I kiss her. But I also thank the rest of her family - You, Jen, even Christine - for the way you've taken me in and made me one of your own. My own family cared about me and all that, but they never had much education and never understood me or my need to get to university or anything like that. And then when I got there, I was so lonely and lost and Jackie was the only one who even noticed me. So when she got into that bit of bother, it was appropriate that I was there for her.

Her confession of everything over breakfast was the most significant thing anyone has ever said to me about me. I couldn't have not fallen in love with her if I had tried. But you, Meg, should also know that you in particular have been wonderful to me and for me, and, much as I love Jackie and thinks she is so sexy and desirable, I really love your body too. The chance to see you naked at Sandra's was great, but this evening, to actually be sexually involved with you, has been fantastic."

Meg put her arms around Betty and kissed her. They caressed each other's breasts, and then without a word being spoken, they both sat up facing each other and maneuvered themselves into a position where they could scissor each other. They took their time building up the internal excitement, smiling at each other and licking their lips as the sensation built between them, their groins getting moister and moister. And then they came. It was not the biggest sexual explosion either had ever felt, but it was satisfying and reassuring, and they clung to each other as their bodies climaxed and then relaxed.

They released each other and lay back down in a simple, chaste, non-sexual hug.

Meg lay looking thoughtful for a minute or two. "You know, Betty, that I think of you as a daughter. I know you're not, but you will soon be my daughter-in-law, and emotionally you're already a daughter. And that made what we did almost a form of incest. And yet, I didn't feel guilty. I know in the eyes of the law, the incest thing is not applicable, but being so close, I couldn't help but think about it...."

"Me too, actually," said Betty.

"Well, I did think about it and it didn't feel wrong. And it made me wonder about Jackie and what she said the other morning."

"I was thinking exactly that," said Betty. "I promise I won't get jealous if you and Jackie were ever to be like we just were. It will not change my love for Jackie if you two were to put a physical aspect into your relationship. Love is love. Period."

"Thank you, now let's go to sleep."

They kissed and drifted off to a deep sleep in no time.

********************************************

In Betty's usual room, Jackie and Helen were talking about discovering they were lesbian. Jackie told of the boy at university and of meeting Sue at the club, and being introduced to lesbian sex. But it was meeting Betty that truly convinced her that Betty and she could be in love and that Jackie was truly a lesbian.

Helen's experience was different. Her older sister was a lesbian, and Helen's first experience had been watching her sister and a girlfriend and then joining in. Jackie looked surprised. "You mean, your first lover was your sister?"

"Yes."

"Do you still make out with her?"

"No, not now Eve's with me. But it was fun, and educational and enjoyable."

"I see."

Helen looked at Jackie thoughtfully. "You're attracted to your Mum, aren't you?"

"Oh, dear, is it that obvious?"

"All you need to worry about is: Is your Mum comfortable with it? Is Betty? Any relationship with your Mum has to respect Betty."

"Obviously I need to think about it carefully. And talk with Betty."

"She's in love with your Mum too. Did you see how happy she looked when your Mum lead her upstairs?"

"Yes."

"Come on," said Helen, "We need to sleep."

********************************************

Yvonne hugged Eve in bed. Eve began to relax.

"Why so tense?" asked Yvonne.

"Just my inexperience. Helen is the only girl I have been with until last Monday, and you are only the third. Have you had many?"

"Too many to count. I was totally lesbian for a long time and then married a gay guy for cover. My first was a long relationship with a former teacher, then after she died I went crazy for a bit, then married, as it looked good for both of us in the business.

Then when he dumped me, I paired up with Meg."

"Well, thank you, I enjoyed this evening with you and Jackie."

"Good, now let's sleep."

********************************************

Morning came soon enough. Jackie and Betty grabbed a quick breakfast and then headed for the stables to help out Joe. Yvonne and Meg cooked breakfast, and shortly after, Helen and Eve left to get ready for incoming guests to their B and B. However, all six of them decided that there would have to be more gatherings of this type, the sooner the better.

To be continued.

12