Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a nice surprise," said Martha, "are you two behind all this?"

"Some lesbian friends of ours thought this might be a good business venture and asked us to MC the first one, to get the show on the road so to speak. So which room are you in?"

"Number 4. Is it a good room?"

"They all are, but tomorrow, you might like to seek out the ladies from number 3. Not tonight, but tomorrow. I think they may enjoy your special skills."

Muriel and Martha looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "And what special skills were you thinking of, Christine?" asked Muriel.

"The ones that live in your little shoulder purses, of course. Never a disappointed victim is how I hear it"

Muriel and Martha giggled, and trotted off to their room.

The next couple to arrive was a woman in her early 40s with a girl of 20 who looked younger, so much so that Helen checked her ID, 18 being the legal drinking age in Britain. They were checked in to number 5.

Jen went over to Helen and asked "Are they mother and daughter?"

"I don't know but don't think so. Their names on their ID are different. My guess is a teacher and a former student. But, everything's legal, the ID is good, so it is their problem, not mine. My guess is that they will only have eyes for each other."

Christine recognized the next couple arriving as two nurses from her own hospital. As they checked in she stood behind them, then put her arms on their shoulders and said "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.'

Shocked, the two nurses looked at each other and then realized who Christine was. Christine smiled, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Just enjoy yourselves, and the other guests too, if you want." Looking somewhat relieved, they headed for room 6.

Room 7 was assigned to two young ladies who appeared a little nervous, and frequently giggled. Their ID was thoroughly checked and said they were 20. As they went upstairs, Jen said, "My guess is a new relationship on its first big adventure, what do you think?"

Eve smiled. "Reminds me of when Helen and I met and she took me away for a weekend to their family's summer cottage. Except it was the middle of winter and there was no-one else there, and we had known each other only a few days. I felt like they do, back then. But then, three days of continuous sex got rid of the nerves!"

She blushed, and Helen playfully slapped her bum. "To be honest," she said, "but you weren't the only nervous one at the beginning. And we walked bow-legged for a week after!" This was greeted by shouts of "T M I!"

Soon after, couple 8 arrived. Mrs. and Mrs. Jones - a pair of almost identical looking middle-aged ladies with slightly greying hair, trim, tall bodies and almost duplicated outfits. They were quite chatty and said they were really looking forward to trying being nudists, as they were thinking of maybe a Mediterranean nudist holiday the next year.

As they went upstairs to number 8, Jen turned to Christine and said, "Watch the M&Ms make a bee-line for them." Eve asked "M&M?s" and Christine told her all about Muriel and Martha.

An instruction sheet given to the guests on arrival asked them to shower and dress in fresh clothes for the complimentary pre-dinner drinks, which would be served in the sitting area of the ballroom. It appeared everyone complied.

And so at 5 p.m. a complimentary glass of wine was served to the freshened up gathering, with some simple canapes, and some guests started chatting to others. The two Roses hung on the outer edge and listened, but they were holding hands, except when the canapes came around.

At 5:30 the guests moved over to the dining room/bar and sat down at the various tables. Dinner was a mushroom bisque soup served under a puff-pastry dome, that was very well received. The entrée had been planned to allow for any late arrivals, where a plate could be whipped up quickly. Fortunately, there were none, There was a choice of pan-fried trout or cold ham carved off the bone, accompanied by a nice romaine lettuce salad, with lemon artichoke hearts and Kalamata olives, and minted potato salad. Dessert was sticky toffee pudding with custard, or trifle.

Helen was relieved to see that very little food went back to the kitchen, and most people were smiling as they dabbed their mouths with the napkins.

Christine asked that everyone fill their wine glasses and go through to the ballroom.

When everyone was seated, she stood up and hoped everyone had enjoyed dinner, and there was a murmur of approval. "This wine is your last freebie one. For each of you, there is an envelope in your name at the bar containing tickets. Obviously, when you are naked, carrying money is not easy (to which everyone giggled) and so take a ticket out of your envelope and hand it in each time you want a drink. We have a few bottles of wine, for 5 tickets each, which you can take to your room if you want to. We are pricing the wine at cost, so you won't be hit with a whopping great bill on Sunday. If no-one is at the bar, we trust you to serve yourselves.

From now until breakfast on Sunday, you will be naked, unless you really can't sleep without your jammies (more giggles). Jen is coming round to give each of you a brown paper bag with your name on it. Please undress and place your clothes in the bag and put it over at the corner to take to your room later. Strip naked, unless you happen to be wearing a suspender belt and nylons, in which case you may prefer to have those removed later by someone else (more giggles, and Jackie stared at Meg).

When all the bags of clothes are over in the corner, we will start with some slow, romantic dance music. Initially please dance with the person you came with. You may leave the dancing when you wish. You may accept an invitation to dance from another guest. You may leave with another guest if you wish, or as a couple with other couples. The choice of your dance and sex partners is always yours. Please respect other people's opinions and needs, and if they decline your offer, please honor that.

You may have sex in your rooms, or out in the gardens, which are completely private, but please not in here or where we had dinner. At all times, you must be respectful to your own partner and to all other guests. If you wish to liaise with someone other than your partner, please respect your partner's need to know and consent. You can, of course, have group sex. Now, please, get undressed."

Jen started the CD player, with, of course, the theme by David Rose for The Stripper. There were roars of laughter and everyone started peeling their clothes off, some making the effort to do a seductive strip-tease. Interestingly, the two Roses undressed each other.

Meg and Yvonne stripped to their suspenders and nylons, as did, interestingly, the two Mrs. Jones. Then the music slowed down, and the couples embraced each other and danced. Rose and Rosie were dancing literally staring into each other's eyes. When Rose kissed Rosie, Rosie tilted her head back and smiled, then grabbed Rose's head and plonked a big, long, passionate kiss on Rose which pretty quickly was open-mouthed and tongue-dancing. Their breasts and their bellies were crushing into each other. After about 4 dances, Rose went to get them a glass of wine each.

Christine went over to Rosie. 'When you dance next, don't hold Rose so close. Hold her so you can slide your hand between you and start to caress her pussy. Then be prepared for fireworks....."

So Rose came back, and they sipped some of their wine, then Rosie said "Dance?" and they put their glasses down and embraced. After a few moments, Rosie took her hand off Rose's bum and slid it between their bellies. She started to rub Rose's pussy lips, gently, and after staring at Rosie, Rose closed her eyes and laid her head on Rosie's shoulder.

Rosie rubbed, Rose got moist, and then the clit hood was lifted and Rosie made direct contact with Rose's clit. It was like an electric shock, and Rose's legs almost gave way. Her husband had touched her pussy lots of times, but in the past three years her own hand was the only one that she had felt there.

Rose's voice was husky as she said, "Rosie, take me upstairs, now. Before my legs give in or I scream in a climax." Rosie took Rose's hand, they grabbed their wine glasses and they made it up the stairs as fast as they could without spilling anything.

Gaining their room and putting down her glass, Rose threw herself on the bed and demanded Rosie continue playing with her pussy, and Rosie smilingly obliged. As Rose got further and further worked up, Rosie started to suck on Rose's nipples, and bite them quite hard. And then, it happened.

Rose's whole body lifted, leaving two feet and her head in contact with the bed. She lifted Rosie with her, and the convulsions through her body seemed to go on like a series of electric shocks. Never in her life, ever, had she had such a climax.

"Oh My God, Rosie, that was incredible." Rose slumped back on the bed, and Rosie sat up with a proud grin on her face.

"You should see what else is in that magazine in the drawer. I peeped at it while you were in the shower. Lay still!"

And Rosie crawled between Rose's legs and pulled her thighs apart and lowered her head to Rose's pussy. Gently she ran her tongue through Rose's somewhat unruly bush, and then sucked her clit in to her mouth and held it there with her teeth. Then two fingers slowly penetrated Rose's vagina and went, gently, in search of Rose's g-spot.

Rose gripped her own breasts, hard, and surrendered to Rosie's ministrations. Soon she was rolling her hips on the bed, and squeezing Rosie's head in her thighs, and she came again.

"My Henry used to like eating me like that," said Rosie, "and I would suck his cock as he did. '69', they call it."

"Wish you had told your Henry to talk to my Harry. He never did anything like that. Missionary and occasionally doggie-style was all he was into. Is it nice, eating my pussy?"

"Very nice. When you've got your breath back, we can look through that magazine and you can try stuff on me. I reckon our Sally might have a good idea going here. We become lovers and live together and become nymphomaniacs."

"Maybe she has," said Rose then with a grin, "Nymphomaniacs, eh? And how many points d'you think that would be worth in Scrabble?"

They picked up their glasses and clinked them. After emptying their glasses they lay down facing each other and started kissing and exploring, but now with a lot more tenderness and patience.

********************************************

Meanwhile, at the start of the dancing, Meg was dancing with Yvonne, who had taken the man's hold. Their sexy lingerie was rubbing together, and Meg's bush was rubbing against Yvonne's hairless mons. Meg's head was on Yvonne's shoulder, and her eyes were closed.

After a couple of dances, and during a pause, Jackie and Betty went over, and Betty asked Yvonne to dance with her. As they paired up, Jackie turned to Meg and asked "Shall we?"

"Of course, dear." They embraced, Jackie in the man's hold, and started to dance. Jackie fixed her gaze on Meg's face, and slowly drew her in. She slid her hand on to the small of Meg's back, and pressed her to her own belly, feeling their pubic hair rubbing.

Meg looked quizzically at Jackie and was about to ask a question when she suddenly realized what was going on. Her daughter, her own, real, youngest daughter, was about to seduce her.

She opened her mouth to say something and suddenly lips were on it, and a tongue was in it. She managed to gasp in some air before she was completely overwhelmed by the power of the kiss. It was strong, demanding, dominating. When Jackie finally broke the kiss and leaned her head back and looked at Meg, Meg smiled weakly and simply said, "It's ok, I surrender."

Jackie lead the way to the stairs. Yvonne and Betty quietly followed. Jackie steered Meg into her and Betty's room, and as they closed the door, Yvonne, with a smile, said, "That solves the question of your place or mine."

Betty grinned. "I guess so." Together they entered Yvonne's room.

Meg was led to the bed, and Jackie indicated she should lay down, which she did. Jackie lay partially on Meg, and kissed her, this time much gentler, more seductively. Their tongues danced around each other, and Jackie found and squeezed Meg's left breast, pinching the nipple. Meg moaned in a satisfied way, and then stiffened as she felt Jackie's hand start to travel very, very slowly, down her belly. She knew where that hand was going, and she knew what it was going to do when it got there. Part of her wanted the hand to move there quickly, part of her enjoyed the tension of the slow progress - the teasing of pleasures to come.

Then, eventually, there was a middle finger playing with her outer lips, probing her clit hood, finding her clitoris, and rubbing the essence of her womanhood. As she arched her back to receive this pleasure she felt the warm, wet sensation of her breast, her right breast, being sucked on. This teasing, fingers on her clit and a mouth on her breast, seemed to go on for ages, going no further, and yet not letting off. Holding her just below a climax, and yet keeping every nerve end in her body energized. Even the nylons she was still wearing were part of the tactile sensation.

Then, strangely, there was movement on the bed on her other side, her left side. She felt warmth hovering over her left breast and then, yes, suddenly there it was. The warm wet sensation of another mouth. And with it came the sensation of another set of fingers playing in the lips of her vagina. These new fingers started to penetrate her, to enter her in search of her magic spot. And they found it.

She seemed barely in contact with the bed, despite being partially lain upon by two bodies. She felt the first climax crash through her like logs tumbling down a waterfall.

She knew the last time she saw Betty, she was dancing with Yvonne. So whose was this new hand and mouth? Betty's? She thought not. Then she realized it was Jen. This was all planned. She was being double-teamed by her own daughters. That realization timed itself to occur just as the next climax shook her body. She tried to muffle the scream of pleasure that was coming out of her mouth, but despite clamping both of her hands over her own mouth, the scream was still audible.

Would these hands and mouths never stop? More to the point, did she want them to stop?

********************************************

Jen had watched Jackie lead Meg up the stairs. She went into the library bar and got a bottle of wine and three glasses - even stopping to put her tickets in to the cash box - and quietly went upstairs. She waited until she could hear Meg starting to moan and then quietly entered the room and put down the wine and glasses. Then she waited, watching, to time her entrance into her mother's love-making.

Christine, seeing Jen go upstairs, went quietly back to her room and lay on the bed. As much as she loved Meg and would be delighted to have sex with her, she and Jen had agreed that tonight would just be Meg and her daughters. So Christine climbed into bed, and was on the verge of falling asleep when she felt her covers being pulled down. Strangely, she could feel two people climbing into bed, one each side of her. She knew enough of the accommodation arrangements that on this side of the house, the two people about to play with her had to be Helen and Eve. She resolved to lay back and enjoy whatever the girls had in mind.

As the two 'invaders' began to play with her body, she felt one of them move to get between her legs, and soon she could feel the firmness of a dildo, a strapped-on dildo, rubbing her vagina lips and getting her moist. To this point, she had been laying there placidly, surrendering, with her eyes closed. But now she opened them, and saw Helen propped up on her elbows, gently driving the strap-on deeper into her, and then her view was blocked as Eve's pussy was lowered over her face.

Christine started to lick at Eve's pussy. Clearly, Eve was leaning against Helen so that she could keep her pussy up just enough to allow Christine proper access to lick her, as well as to breathe. It was the first time she had played with Helen and Eve, and she appreciated the fact that they knew what was going on with Jen and Jackie, and had chosen to not leave Christine on her own.

And then Christine started to realize that Helen knew exactly what she was doing with that dildo and Christine's thought process were disrupted by an overwhelming urge to climax. She wrapped her legs as high around Helen as she could, and with a suitable "Oh, fuck," gave into the inevitable. After she came, the other two fell off her giggling, and they all indulged in a group hug, before Helen and Christine decided to make Eve the target of their attentions and intentions.

And so the three of them settled in for a nice evening of kissing, cuddling, arousing and pleasuring until all the planning and furniture moving of the day caught up with them and they drifted off to sleep. They did, however, agree that the first evening seemed to have gone off rather well.

********************************************

Rose and Rosie had been having a wonderful time. With the help of the lesbian magazine they had discovered the simple pleasures of 69. They had hugged and kissed the other's entire body, and even worked out how to do the scissor thing they saw in the book. Although, as Rose said, "That might be a good reason for us to go on a diet!"

They realized that it was only about 10 p.m. and that they had left the bags containing their clothes downstairs, so hand in hand, went off to retrieve them. Going downstairs, the two nurses were still dancing with each other, and Muriel and Martha were sitting at the bar having a glass of wine, paid for on the honor-ticket system.

As they walked into the ballroom, Muriel called the two over. "So what have you two been up to?" she asked, and was greatly amused when both of the Rose's blushed a deep red color, from their cleavages up.

Martha said, "I think they have just discovered the beauties of lesbian sex, Muriel, don't you?" and Muriel said "My guess is two virgins just gave it up and wondered why it took them so long!"

The Roses laughed. "You've got it in one." They explained about being sisters-in-law, and about daughter Sally's plan, and about the wonderful pleasures they had just given each other.

"Christine said we should look out for you two tomorrow, but I guess now is as good a time to get to know each other as any." They filled the Roses in about them being actual sisters, and how they loved to play, as a pair, with other pairs, but not with each other.

"Pardon me asking," said Rosie, "but why do you have those little purses over your shoulders?"

The sisters smiled at each other, and said to the Rose's "Take us to your room and we'll show you." So the four made their way upstairs.

When they were in their room, Martha wrapped Rosie in an embrace and began to kiss her, while Muriel lead Rose to the bed, and they lay down to embrace. Soon, all four were on the bed, and the two sisters were on top, taking the lead.

They caressed the older women all over and then started to play with their pussies. After telling them to remain on the bed, the two sisters got up to each put on the strap-on they each had in their purse, and then crawled up the bed between their partner's legs. Each of the Roses could feel the latex penis touching their legs as the sisters got closer to their faces. They could feel the latex against their nether lips as the sisters leaned down and kissed them,

They could feel the sisters playing with their vaginas, as they were being kissed, and could feel their lips getting moist. They could feel the sisters slide their hips up and down to cause the latex to be moistened by their own juices, and then feel the tips of the penises being gently pushed against their pussies.