Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie and Rose locked eyes on each other and watched each other's face as they were very gently but very definitely penetrated. They saw the twinge on the other's face as penetration of the whole head occurred, and then the break out of the smile as the pleasure started to build. The sisters were clearly very experienced at using a strap-on and both Roses were being teased - or was it tormented - by feelings being raised only to have them subside, and then be raised again.

They remembered the feeling from years ago of being penetrated like this by their husbands, but the dildos were much firmer than their husbands had been in the latter years, even allowing for the little blue pill. Their pussies had felt nothing like this for quite a few years, age being what it was with the hubbies, but their lady parts still knew exactly how to respond.

They could both hear how wet they had become; they had both wrapped their legs around their partner, and they were both begging to be allowed to cum. This went on for a long time. They were sweating although somehow, the sisters were still quite calm and cool, and enjoying the domination over their lesser experienced lovers. Then the sisters looked at each other and nodded, and at that point a few final deep thrusts brought the release the women were begging for. All four women lay on their backs on the bed for a few minutes. "Was that nice?" asked Muriel and both Rosie and Rose answered with a very breathy "Oh, yes."

"We're going to have to get one of those," said Rosie, and asked Martha to explain how to get into the harness and how to use the strap-on to best effect.

"You can get bigger ones than these," said Muriel, "and even ones of all sorts of different colors, like blues and greens."

"Lord love a duck," said Rosie, "but if I had a green one of those in me, it's be like having sex with a Martian!"

After some chat, and a lot of giggling, Martha and Muriel agreed to clean the dildos and fit them on to the Roses so that they could take the M&Ms doggie-style. This was a rare experience for the sisters, to be recipients rather than the dominant ones, and they found they quite enjoyed it. They decided that the four of them would get together again on the Saturday.

Muriel said, "If the weather is nice, we could go down by the stream and have sex outdoors!" and everyone agreed that would be a treat. Muriel and Martha retreated to their room, and the two Roses sat up in bed and really studied the magazine, and especially the adverts for toys and aids. Eventually, feeling sleepy and physically tired, they slid under the sheets and cuddled up, to kiss and go to sleep.

********************************************

Meanwhile, in Yvonne's room, Yvonne and Betty had spent quite some time quietly kissing and caressing each other, knowing they were going to have to spend the night together, and so were in no rush.

"Actually, this is a treat for me," said Betty, "as I am still pretty inexperienced when it comes to sex."

"Did you ever have sex with a boy?" asked Yvonne.

"No, not at all. When I first got to Uni, there was this one boy who chatted me up in the Student Union bar, walked me back to my room and wanted to put his hand in my sweater while pressing my hand against his thing. I slapped his face and he called me a 'prick-teasing bitch' and stomped away. I think he thought that being chubby and unattractive, I would let him and be grateful.

Then a few weeks later I met Jackie and we've been together ever since. But I have experienced a dildo, even if not a real penis."

"In my opinion, real penises are overrated and get tired too quickly!" said Yvonne and they both laughed.

"I really like your lingerie," said Betty. "I was thinking of getting some for myself. Would you help me work out what to buy?"

"If you wanted me to. Want to take it off me, now? You have to be gentle, as it is expensive and delicate."

Betty slowly unclipped the nylons and rolled them down Yvonne's legs, then grabbed the toe of each nylon and pulled it off so it did not turn inside out. Then she undid the hooks of the suspender belt, and admired Yvonne's completely hairless vagina.

"Tell me, Betty, how broad-minded are you when it comes to sex?"

"I don't really know. The first strap-on I had was with Jen at Sandra's soiree, and then Jackie and I got one. And Jackie and I experienced the M&Ms of course. But that's about it, except with Meg and me and Helen, and a night with Meg. No other girls, or other toys of any kind. I bet you can't remember the name of every single woman you've been with."

"Unfortunately, that's true. Very few guys, other than George, my ex, and he's gay, at least when he is honest with himself. Ever tried any bondage?"

Betty shook her head. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Some people like it to, a lot. Others not so much, Some just enjoy being restricted in how they can respond to their lover. The tension and frustration it causes. Want to try something mild?"

"Okay," said Betty. Yvonne went to her small suitcase and produced what looked like a canvas belt with some Velcro strips hanging off it. She knelt on the bed next to Betty and passed the belt under Betty's back and fastened it in the middle of her tummy. Then, using the Velcro strips, she attached Betty's wrists to the belt at each of her hips. Betty's hands were completely restricted, pinned against her body at the wrist.

Yvonne went back to the case and returned with a large feather. A real one. She started to play with the tip of the feather around Betty's ears and neck, and, of course, stimulated the reaction in her skin that Betty wanted to rub and couldn't. Gradually, teasingly, the feather explored Betty's body. Her nipples were teased by the very tip of the feather, and then it slowly zigzagged down Betty's tummy towards her belly button.

Betty was wriggling and writhing, totally unable to use her hands, and feeling the sensations of touch building in her skin. Yvonne got off the bed, and came back with a small vibrator. She switched it on and began to gently rub Betty's vagina with it, and soon Betty was getting wet. She could feel her first climax of the evening building. Yvonne pushed the vibrator into Betty's vagina and left it there on a slow gentle buzz. When the feather reinvaded her nipples, Betty gave in to her climax, a climax that left her bouncing on the bed for several minutes.

When her body finally resumed normal service, Betty asked "Do you do those things to Meg?" and was surprised by the answer.

Yvonne said quietly, "No, in our relationship, Meg is the dominant one. Not quite a dominatrix or mistress, but definitely more dominant. And if I need it, she will discipline me by spanking me, bare-handed or with a paddle."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, does that surprise you? I was always the dominant one in George and I's business and in our marriage, and I got burned out by it, and lost my self-confidence, not to mention self-respect. When I was jilted by a gay man for a young girl, it was kind of the last straw. Having a firm, trustworthy and dominant lover is building me back, gradually."

Yvonne undid the restraint around Betty. "Let's sleep", she said. They lay with Yvonne's arm around Betty's shoulders, and Betty's head resting on Yvonne.

"Sometimes Jackie kind of slaps me chasing me around our room, but never a real spanking. Does it turn you on?"

"Yes. It establishes each time how much we trust the other to respect our limits and our needs, and not betray that trust. And often it leads to really hot sex."

Betty lay there, thinking about that, and then her thoughts turned to what might be happening in the room next door. She wasn't jealous; after all, she had already had a night with Meg. She just wanted what was best for her lover, best friend and future wife.

********************************************

Next door was finally quite and still, as Meg laid with her arms around her daughters' shoulders, one each side of her.

After they had driven Meg to her full-blooded series of climaxes, they had talked, quietly and sincerely, about the situation. Each of the three was happy and content in their personal intimate relationship with their permanent partner, but each was relieved it was now in the open about the attraction between the three of them.

Jen said, "I thinks the significant thing is we can now have group sex, when it is appropriate and consensual, and allow ourselves to go with the flow, and not have to draw lines around certain activities or configurations."

Jackie added, "I thinks we are blessed the our partners are prepared for us to enjoy the full extent of our love, and not get jealous, although I know Betty was kind of excited about having a more experience lover this evening, and where that might go."

They had drunk some of the wine brought up by Jen, when Meg winked at Jen and the pair attacked Jackie, knowing from experience how ticklish she was. Before long they had a defenseless giggling girl pinned to the bed, and were taking full advantage of her body, to tickle, kiss, caress, and generally arouse and excite her. After getting themselves really worked up and sweating, they donned shower caps and headed for the walk-in shower and washed each other in all the intimate places.

Drying each other off, they sat on the bed and finished the wine, committing to stay in their regular pairs at least for most of the day tomorrow.

********************************************

Downstairs, the two young nurses were still dancing together, lost in a world of their own. This was in fact the first time they had been able to spend time together since they had realized and acknowledged their mutual attraction. That came about when they shared an unusually quiet night on a children's ward and were able to talk about their lives outside of work.

They were not able to spend a night together where each of them lived, as both were still at home, and so finding this weekend gave them a chance to really get together in the full meaning of the word.

The multi-disk CD player finally stopped, and Jane and Mary looked at each other and smiled. They gathered their carrier bags of clothes and made their way upstairs, slightly tipsy, and slightly excited by what they knew was now going to happen.

Jane closed their door behind her, and Mary turned and pressed her against the door to kiss her. They hugged hard, and then Jane pushed Mary across the room, threw her on the bed and dived on top of her. What followed was urgent, animalistic, hungry sex, as they explored each other, kissing, biting, licking, sucking, eventually ending up with Mary on top of Jane, and their faces at the other's pussy.

Both had had a sex life consisting of lesbian porn on their computer up to this point, and that was basically all they knew, and they went for it, flat out. Neither had ever had a real lover in their arms before. Eventually, by good-luck, accident and some attempt at design, they caused each other to climax. Now with their urgent need attended to, they could relax.

They took the lesbian magazine out of the envelope, and sat together on the side of the bed thumbing through it. After some study, they decided to try the rubbing of their pussies together in the scissor position, and after a couple of false starts, managed to get it sorted out, and give each other a much more loving and gentle climax. Their gentle embrace that followed felt wonderful.

Feeling proud of themselves, and somewhat satisfied, they slid under the sheets and embraced like a pair of spoons to go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow by pairing up with another couple, they could learn more about loving each other.

********************************************

Martha and Muriel had retreated to room 4 after their time with the Rose ladies. As was well-known, the two sisters did not play with each other, but having spent time with Rose and Rosie, and having seen Jackie and Meg go off together - and who they knew, of course - they were beginning to question their mutual celibacy.

Their discussion went round in circles. They had sex together with other people all the time, just not sex with each other. They lived together, and were frequently naked together, they just did not normally share the same bed. Yet here, tonight, there was one room, with one large queen-sized bed that appeared to be very comfy.

They had enjoyed already a break to their normal practices when at a sex party and had allowed themselves to be the receivers of sexual pleasure instead of their normal role of givers, and, to be honest, they had enjoyed watching the other being stimulated to an orgasm. Despite the Roses' inexperience, they had delivered a fair degree of pleasurable satisfaction to the M&Ms and they loved it.

They got into bed, and tried to make sense of their situation. 'Incest is wrong' was a tenet of the strict faith of their upbringing, and yet, in that vein, so was homosexuality, which both of them knew applied to them.

As many times before in their life when they had tried to discuss their situation, it went nowhere, slowly. Finally, in exasperation, Martha rolled on to her side, looked at Muriel, and bent down and kissed her.

It was not a little sisterly good night kiss. It was a full-blooded sexually hungry exchange of passion that ended up with tangled legs, and the mons veneris of each of them rubbing and pressing hard into the other's.

Muriel threw Martha off her, on to her back, and then knelt up and parted Martha's thighs. Her hand found Martha's pussy, and without waiting to generate moisture, without any foreplay, she invaded Martha with her hand.

Martha let out a long "Ahhhhh" as the hand invaded her, as the fingers found her g-spot and rubbed it. Then Martha felt her small breast with its large nipple being devoured by a hungry mouth. Even as her hand drove Martha wild, Muriel's mouth went from nipple to nipple on Martha's chest. Her orgasm did not take long.

As her climax calmed down, Martha started to giggle, and in the end broke out into a full-blooded laugh. Muriel looked at her questioningly.

"You remember as kids we used to play Hungry Hungry Hippos?" said Martha. "That's what it felt like as your mouth jumped from nipple to nipple, like I had a dozen of them or something. Like you were playing Hungry Hippos with my body. And I must admit, it was much more fun than that game used to be!"

They kissed. They lay on their sides and stared into each other's eyes, and found a warmth and love that they had not noticed before. The barriers were down. They let each other be touched by gentle finger tips. They explored nipples and other erogenous zones. They affectionately rubbed noses.

They were loving sisters, loving lesbian sisters, but more than that, they were lovers.

********************************************

Mrs. and Mrs. Jones were a couple of experienced lesbians who had been together most of their adult lives and married for a couple of years. Not particularly interested in group sex, at least not on the first night, they had danced for a while, and then taken a nice, nude stroll around the garden, with frequent stops for kisses, until it got a bit cool.

They returned to the ballroom and people-watched for a while, quietly discussing who they might play with the next day. The two Roses were a possibility because of age, but the older lady with the younger girl were intriguing, as were the two slim ladies with the purses across their shoulders. But tomorrow was another day, and they went to their room for a leisurely shower together before bed.

********************************************

The two young ladies from room 7, whose names were Clare and Cindy, danced with each other, and watched as the young lady, Sheila, from room 5 and her older companion also danced.

After a couple of dances, Sheila was ushered upstairs by her older companion, and Clare and Cindy followed. All four of them went into room 5.

The theory that Sheila was the former student of the older lady was not quite true. In fact, Janet White was a professor at a local girl's college, and taught all three of these young 20 year-old girls, and was involved in a collective dominant affair with them.

Normally, when they played together at the professor's house, she would order them to strip, but here, of course, that was unnecessary. She told the girls to stand in a line in front of her, and then placed a collar around each of the girls' neck.

She then laid on the bed and took pleasure in them caressing and sucking her body. Often, they would indulge in bondage and spankings, but tonight, they all four just played as a group, pleasing each other and themselves. It was their first opportunity to actually spend a night together, each of the girls telling their family that the weekend was a 'field trip' for their history course.

After making sure they had all had at least one orgasm, they curled up in the queen-sized bed in two spooning pairs and went to sleep. Janet, the professor, the dominant one, was already thinking what she might get her young lovers to do tomorrow. Would the other couple of young ladies, the nurses, be able to be tempted into playing? What would be the other guests' reaction to the collars?

********************************************

Quiet descended on the Manse. One bed had four people in it, two beds had three, and five beds each had a pair. Some of the guests had had a first experience that evening, others had learned something about themselves or their partners.

For them all, tomorrow would be another day.

TO BE CONTINUED.