Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen popped everything in a bag, and, when handing it to Rosie, said "I guess you have decided you were right to try out the weekend."

"Oh yes," replied Rosie, "we are having a wonderful time, thank you."

"So are we going outside?" asked Ethel, "Because if we are we should pop to our room to get towels to lay or sit on." Recognizing the suggestion as a good idea, they agreed to meet back at the foot of the stairs in a couple of minutes.

The six older ladies wandered out into the garden, where the sun had already started to warm up a sheltered spot at the end of the lawn, by the stream.

Doreen and Ethel lay down on their towels and spread themselves out to get some sunbathing in. Rosie took out her newly purchased strap-on for Martha and Muriel to help her sort it out and adjust the straps to accommodate Rosie's body.

Once properly fitted, Martha encouraged Rosie to tease Rose's body to get her ready for the dildo. So they lay on towels on the ground, and Rosie began to suck on Rose's nipples while exploring between her legs.

As Rose's reactions increased, Martha told her to sit up so she could lick the dildo and get it wet, ready to penetrate. So once it was nice and wet, Rose laid down and Rosie positioned herself to rub Rose's nether lips with the tip of the dildo. The reaction was almost instantaneous and Rose soon became very moist. Rosie gradually penetrated her sister-in-law until the dildo was fully buried and their faces were close enough for them to kiss, which they did.

Rose wrapped her arms around Rosie and started to moan as the sensations built up inside her. Martha sat next to Muriel, and they each put an arm around the other as the two Rose's got more and more aroused, partly from what they were doing and partly from being watched. Even Doreen and Ethel sat up to watch.

Rose came first, with quite a scream of pleasure even though she was trying to suppress it. Rosie's climax was not quite as loud, but nevertheless felt really good.

As they rolled apart, Rose said "I've never had anybody watch me having sex before. It's actually quite erotic, isn't it.?"

Rosie, ever the practical one, said "We should swap addresses before we leave. Now we've decided to move into a bungalow together, we'd love you four to visit for a house-warming - naked, of course! I think we can make it warm enough for clothes not to be needed."

And so the six sat in the garden, in the warmth of the sun and with the gentle background sound of the stream, until lunch, chatting as if they had known each other for years. As fun as sex was, especially with new playmates, just sitting around in a nice garden chatting with friends is always pleasant, and perhaps more so when everyone's naked and nobody cares.

********************************************

Meg and Yvonne headed up to their room after breakfast and the other four members of their family group followed them.

They all made themselves comfortable, on the bed, the sofa, or the occasional chairs. Meg looked around the room. "We are all aware of what happened last night, although it appears I was the last one to know! It's nice that you all find me - the matriarch and the oldest - both sexy and attractive, and I will admit that all of you are wonderful examples of beautiful, sexy and intelligent women. That is one of the greatest strengths you all have. You are all smart, well educated and good-looking. And each of us is, fortunately, in love in a mutually loving relationship.

I may not tell Yvonne as often as I should that I love her, but I do, and for the record, I'm saying it now. Each of you other couples know who it is you love and why. However, in a loving group such as ours, we have different forms of love, and last night, we extended those forms to admitting physical attraction between family members. Technically, it is illegal, but in practice, it's a genie that is not ever going to go back in the bottle.

We must all understand and agree that our loving bonds as couples are sacrosanct, and while we might enjoy alternating partners occasionally it should only be occasionally, not every time we get together,"

Yvonne spoke up. "Well said, Meg. I think we all recognize how important in our lives and our plans our most intimate relationships are. However, because of Sandra's occasional soirees, and maybe weekends like this, we know we are likely to find ourselves in situations which are designed - planned for, even - to be events with casual sex, and that may include between members of our family. i suggest we agree to limit the broader coupling of our group to such occasions."

There was a general murmur of agreement among the six of them. Meg went on, "I think that until dinner time this evening, we should stick with our intimate partner, whether it is to have sex, have a shower together or to simply play cards. But tonight I suggest something different.

I suggest we invite Helen and Eve, that we put all 8 names in a hat, and we each draw one out and we pair up for the night on that random basis - first drawn with second drawn and so on. If we get our own partners, or a true family member, so be it but at least we won't be left paired with ourselves!"

They all laughed, and so it was agreed that their plans were made for the rest of the day, and the night, assuming Helen and Eve wanted to join in.

********************************************

Later that afternoon, Christine explained to Helen and Eve what was planned, and both were keen to join in. After dinner, Christine loaded up the CD so there would be dance music for a while for those who wanted it.

The two Mrs. Jones, the M&Ms and the Roses all decided that dancing with each other would be a pleasant way of starting the evening.

After a couple of dances, Meg and her family, with Helen and Eve, went up to Meg's room, Yvonne had already made up eight name tags, and also had a large piece of paper marked up with 8 squares numbered 1 to 8. The name tags were folded, so none could be immediately read.

Betty chose first, placing her pick in square 1. Christine went next, into square 2. Eve was 3, Helen was 4. Jackie and Jen went in order as 5 and 6, followed by Meg and with Yvonne picking last. Deliberately, Yvonne had gone in alphabetical order so as to avoid any hint of favoritism.

Yvonne opened tag 1. It was herself. Tag 2 was Jackie.

Christine turned out to be number 3 and Eve smiled when she saw she was number 4.

Meg and Helen turned out to be 5 and 6 respectively, That left Jen as 7 and Betty as 8.

Each person kissed their regular partner good night. Jen and Betty left for Betty's room, while Christine and Eve left for the guest room being used by her and Jen. Helen and Meg left for Helen's room, and Yvonne and Jackie were left in the room they had all been meeting in.

********************************************

Professor Janet White, her three young protegees and the two nurses were gathered together in room 5.

"I thought it might be fun to spend tonight, or at least the beginning of it, together. As we get tired, we have rooms 6 and 7, both on this floor, that we can head to if we wish to, when we are tired and sleep beckons. For tonight, I thought a group orgy might be enlightening for my three young students, as well as our two inexperienced new friends. We can all touch, caress, kiss, and eventually, sleep with whoever we wish. It's not cheating, because nothing is behind anyone's back. It is simply an experience for each of you. I hope that the early part of the evening will be educational and erotic as you see those around you making love and experimenting."

With that, Janet walked across to Mary and pulled her to her feet from the armchair in which she was sitting. Janet pulled her in close and embraced her, and kissed her full in the mouth. After an initial shock, Mary kissed her back and their tongues met and explored the other's mouth. Mary felt Janet's fingertips caressing the valley between her buttocks, and found it felt nice. Very soon, Janet broke the kiss and lead Mary across the room and pushed her on to the bed.

Mary lay on her back as Janet pulled Mary's legs open, and ducked her head to start licking around Mary's vagina, parting her bush and her lips to get at her clit. Claire lay on the bed next to Mary, and started to play with Mary's nipples. The previous evening had been the first time Mary's body had been sexually touched by another woman, and now here were two women playing with her, both arousing sensations that were individually new, and completely unexpected when experienced together.

As Mary's body started to get completely aroused, Sheila went and knelt between Jane's knees and opened her legs wide. She pulled Jane to the front edge of the sofa she was on, and began to lick and moisten Jane's most intimate area. As she then sucked on her own finger tips to prepare them to penetrate Jane in search of her g-spot, Cindy laid down on her back and shuffled herself under Sheila's butt so she could suck on her pussy.

Sheila was completely shaved around her womanhood and Cindy had no problem getting access to Sheila's most intimate and sensitive areas, and as the erogenous stimulation grew, her fingers inside Jane got busier and busier.

Mary pulled Claire off her breasts so that she could kiss her, and they tongued each other as Janet brought Mary up to a climax. Each time Mary thought she would explode, Janet slowed things down, and then brought them back to a boil. By the time Mary climaxed her body was wet with sweat. As Mary started to calm down, Janet switched and started to eat out Claire, who broke the kiss with Mary, and thrust one of her nipples into Mary's mouth.

Sheila caused Jane to climax just as Cindy caused Sheila's orgasm. After recovering, Sheila stood up and knelt on the sofa, straddling Jane's thighs, and they hugged and kissed. As Cindy was left laying on her back across the floor, Janet separated herself from Mary and she and Cindy were soon locked in a 69 on the floor.

Claire laid on Mary, and kissed her. As they hugged, Mary's hand went down Claire's back and started to run up and down between her cheeks. Eventually her fingertips found Claire's rose and started to rub it gently, causing Claire to softly moan. After caressing and rubbing for quite a while, Claire looked into Mary's eyes and asked Mary to come with her to room 7, her room so they could shower. Mary smiled and nodded, and they got off the bed and quietly left.

Seeing them go, Jane whispered into Sheila's ear "Do you want to take me to bed in my room?"

"Are you sure?" asked Sheila.

"Very" said Jane, "I want to learn as much as I can about making love, so that Mary and I can properly get together. Talking earlier, we have decided to find a flat together to share, so I need some education."

"That will be my pleasure". Together they left for room 6.

Cindy stood up and pulled Janet to her feet. Then she walked to the bed and lay on it face down. "Please, Miss," she said, "but I want you to use your whip on me, just not too hard...."

"Of course, my dear," replied the Professor, pulling her whip out of a hold-all, and, returning to the bed, dragged the soft leather thongs gently up and down Cindy's back. It was quite erotic and Cindy was enjoying it when it stopped. Janet got off the bed and came back soon with some silk scarves which she used to tie Cindy's wrists to the head board.

And then Cindy felt the sharp erotic pain of the whip delivering a slap across her buttocks, followed by the soothing sensation of the Professor kissing them. Cindy knew this could go on for a while, and she knew from previous sessions with the Professor that it would eventually lead to her being placed on her back and penetrated by the big black dildo that was the Professor's favorite. Her objective for the weekend of a night alone with the Professor was being granted.

In rooms 6 and 7, the love making was more tender. Both Mary and Jane knew that even though they were not in the same room, or making love to each other, that this was a prelude to them moving in together soon. They had discussed it during the afternoon, and they knew of one flat coming vacant close to the hospital and they were going to go after it as soon as they got home. Then they could sleep together whenever they wanted, using whatever they learned from this weekend to make their partner, their lover, happy.

********************************************

Christine had led Eve to the guest room in the other half of the house. As they entered the room, Eve said, "I'm glad I drew you. You are that bit older than me and I know I can learn from you. Prior to meeting your sister-in-law and your family, Helen was the only woman I had been with. I was a complete innocent. I'm sure you've had many young ladies."

"A few," agreed Christine, "but Jen was the first I fell in love with. We met, and that was it, I was hooked, even though at the time she didn't know she was a lesbian. She had never had sex with a boy or a girl. We danced one evening and I knew I couldn't let her go. I plead guilty to seducing her, initially."

They hugged and kissed, and then Christine led Eve to the bed. They got under the covers and hugged and kissed some more. "If it's alright with you, Eve," said Christine, "but I am in the mood for simple love making tonight - soft, gentle kissing and caressing, and bringing each other slowly to orgasms as opposed to energetic strenuous sex that is hot, sweaty and exhausting."

"That's fine by me too," replied Eve, "although I would enjoy an erotic shower with you afterwards."

"Your wish is my command." Christine sucked a nipple into her mouth and bit and licked it as Eve giggled, in part because Christine was also running fingertips across her side, just above her hips, where Eve was quite ticklish.

Over the course of the next couple of hours, they each had a number of pleasurable orgasms, gently and sensitively triggered, with a lot of extremely intimate touching in all of the erogenous zones. Eve was surprised how having Christine lick her elbows, or behind her knees, produced an erogenous response.

But the best orgasm of all was laying on her tummy, her legs apart, feeling Christine's hand go under her into her vagina, rubbing her g-spot while feeling Christine's tongue tease its way up and down between her buttocks.

With no-one to hug in that position, she pulled the pillow into her chest and buried her face in it. And when the orgasm came, the gentle stimulation didn't stop and that orgasm became three before she cried out for mercy.

********************************************

Next door to the guest room, Helen and Meg had poured themselves a glass of wine each. They were laying on their sides. on the bed, facing each other, each propped up on an elbow.

Helen drained her glass and put it on the night table, and lay down on her back. Meg had few drops - maybe a mouthful - left in hers when an idea struck her, and she sprinkled what was left of the cold white wine on Helen's breasts and belly. Then, putting her glass down, she proceeded to lick up the wine, with as much teasing as she could muster. This elicited a giggle from Helen. As Meg's kisses went down lower to Helen's belly, Helen guided Meg's head down to her pussy.

Meg kissed and licked all around Helen's pussy before turning herself around so that she was on all fours straddling Helen. At this point, a 69 became the obvious action both wanted. Both took their time stimulating the other so that the build-up was steady but persistent. In due course, the inevitable orgasms came, but as neither stopped what they were doing, it wasn't long before they came again.

Meg realized within herself how much sex she had had this weekend, although none of it was with Yvonne. She also realized that all of that sex had been wonderful and loving, but not loving in the same way that she experienced with Yvonne. For the first time in her lesbian life, Meg realized not only how much she loved Yvonne, and how much she enjoyed lesbian sex, with Yvonne or others, but she realized exactly what Yvonne meant to her. It was the point when Meg realized she wanted to get married again, to her partner, her room mate, her business partner, her Yvonne.

Meg and Helen decided to have a shower together and call it a night.

********************************************

Jen and Betty had gone to Betty's room. They had had a previous session together at the first soiree that Betty had gone to, when Jen showed her the pleasures of a strap-on. But now Betty was a bit more experienced, a lot more confident, and she had her new toy, the belt.

She ordered Jen to lay on the bed on her back and close her eyes. Betty slid the belt under Jen and fastened it and then cuffed both wrists. Jen opened her eyes to realize how restricted she was.

There was a small fresh floral arrangement in the corner of the room, and Betty went to it and pulled out a small spray of baby's breath, with its fine small white flowers and even finer stalks. She lay down next to Jen, and started to brush Jen's face with the flowers. Jen smiled, but as the sensations built and she couldn't move to respond, she started to wriggle.

Then Betty moved down to Jen's neck, and her upper chest and then finally, eventually, dragged the spray over Jen's nipples. Jen could feel her erogenous sensations building, the desire to respond to being touched while being totally unable to do so. The only thing touching Jen was the spray of flowers - no tongue or kisses or fingertips. Just the extremely light soft touch of the tiny flowers.

The base of the stalk of the spray was much thicker, and stiff, and Betty started to run that tip of the stalk up and down Jen's pussy lips. That produced an immediate wriggling of the hips in Jen. She closed her eyes and arched her back to try and resist the sensations being caused. But then she was completely taken by surprise when she heard a buzzing and the next thing was feeling a vibrator teasing her nether lips.

She was already wet and it didn't take long for the vibrator to enter Jen and drive her to a completely wild orgasm, accentuated by her inability to move or hug her lover.

Later, when freed from the belt and cuddled together under the covers, Jen said, "I'm going to get one of them to use on Christine, that was incredible just how heightened the sensation was because of the restriction!"

"I was just glad to return the favor of what you taught me that afternoon."

"Well, you have certainly developed as a lesbian lover since then. You were so naïve and innocent then."

After a relaxing shower together, they got back into bed and went to sleep, snuggled up together.

********************************************

Yvonne and Jackie had never been one-to-one sexually before, although they had spent time together with Eve after the dinner at the Swan.

Yvonne poured them each a glass of wine, and they clinked glasses in a wordless toast.

"I haven't thanked you yet for co-operating in our seduction of Meg last night; it was very generous of you."

"You're welcome. I think it was good for Meg to let go of that inhibition and admit that she is attracted physically to her daughters and they to her."

"True, but you too are a sensuous and attractive woman. Betty has a thing about the suspenders and nylons you wear...."

"I know, she was so horny when I let her take them off me last night. She wants me to help her buy some so you can take them off for her."

"Seeing how beautiful and poised she is now - and how good her legs would look in nylons - it's hard to remember how she was. Overweight and with no self-confidence to talk of. But then, at the start of the university year, I wasn't that confident either."

"It's amazing what love can do. I remember the rainy night I turned up at your Mum's door to tell her George and I had split. She took me in, and we became lovers that night, and I've never regretted it."