Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting side-by-side on the sofa, and, as if by some mysterious mental linkage, they both put down their glasses and hugged and kissed. Then they carried their glasses to the night table and got into bed.

"It's funny," said Jackie, "but sometimes with these naked does, I feel robbed of the most erotic part of making love, unwrapping the person I am making love to. I know all of Betty's clothes, but when we go to bed, I still like to undress her, slowly, and have her undress me."

"I know what you mean. In part, I think of it as submission. Letting Meg take my clothes off. Sometimes she will leave the nylons and suspender belt on, and that always feels somewhat risqué and erotic. I've been thinking about us all going on one of those cruises where clothing is optional at certain times and in certain places, so that you can get the unwrapping part as well as the collective nudity."

"Oh, that sounds like fun, we should look into it, you and I, and make a case for it."

"Well, if the business continues to grow like it is doing, it may well be possible to do a short cruise."

With that, Yvonne dribbled a little wine between Jackie's breasts and then ducked her head to lick it off before it ran down to the sheets. The next minute they were locked in a passionate embrace, their breasts pressed together and their mouths exploring and being explored.

After a long period of kissing, fondling and exploring, Yvonne opened the night table drawer and took out her strap-on. Jackie lay quietly, completely submissive, awaiting Yvonne being ready to penetrate her and bring the orgasm she knew would come. They both enjoyed wonderful orgasms, and slept soundly, after showering together.

********************************************

As instructed, everyone came down to breakfast fully clothed. The buffet was similar to the day before but with the addition of eggs benedict topped with smoked salmon, and grilled mushrooms.

Everyone was chatting up a storm, and the general consensus was it should be done again, which made Helen and Eve happy. They had made a reasonable profit even though they had subsidized some of the guests - the Paige family - and so they knew a full-house of paying guests would be very good for the bottom line.

For Jackie and Betty, it was time to return to University, further away from Meg and Yvonne, but much nearer to Christine and Jen. They would return today to Meg's and pack to leave tomorrow.

For the nurses, and for the two Roses, returning home would mean creating a new home and a new lifestyle, and all four looked forward to it in different ways.

For Martha and Muriel, now they had admitted their feeling, and attraction, for each other, there was also going to be some changes, one of which was to buy a new king-sized bed and sleep together every night.

********************************************

This is the last episode of Jen's Family Four Years On.

The story will be continued in due course, as 'Jen's Friends and Family'.