Jen's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body's reaction was overpowering preventing her mind from catching up. His hand was holding the back of her neck, over the top of the clip that held her dress up. Without her realising it he managed to undo it. He eased the front down and her head was swimming as his hand continued down until he palmed her breast, rolling across the ripe engorged nipple. He then broke the kiss and his mouth was down on her breast, his teeth biting and pulling at her nipple. She almost came then, she was as turned on as she had ever been, her panties wet as her pussy throbbed. He spun her around pinning her to the wall. Lips on her neck, then teeth nibbling on her ear.

He pushed the bottom of the dress up and his free hand wormed between her legs. Pushing through her soaked panties searching for her clit, she writhed under his weight, pinned against the wall by his thrusting into her rear. She turned her head and sought out his mouth, it was wrong, very wrong but so hot. He was using her ripe body in ways it had never been used before. One hand was still holding her neck, the fingers on his other hand pushed the fabric aside and slipped inside, pushing and probing, her pussy spasmed against his fingers and he loved the power he held over her. He was going to fuck her right where they were. He just had to decide if it was going to be her mouth or her pussy as he pulled out his hand, she had been on the brink and groaned in frustration, he reached for his belt, so sure of himself.

He turned her around again, quickly pulling his cock out of his pants. It was big and very hard, pre cum shinning on the head and he started to push down on her shoulders. While her knees were weak, she knew she had lost control and he would take her right there if she didn't stop him. Her body was still throbbing in need but the few seconds of calm was all her mind needed to gain some semblance of clarity. She could hear a couple on a couch right next to them going for it and as she grabbed and pulled his hand off her shoulder, she could see the anger in his face. She whispered in his ear, "Please not here, let's go somewhere else." Thinking his conquest was made, his thoughts immediately went to how he could ravish this hot girl once he got her back to his flat. He allowed her to lead back towards the exit of the club as she scrambled to fix her dress. But as they walked around the bar, she was immediately swamped by her friends. She had known they would have to pass close to where they had been earlier and prayed, they would see her.

Now she was free; although in the back of mind she wanted to let this hunk take her away and have his way with her. She had been on the brink of cumming, she would have cum if he has wanted her to, the control he had over her was both scary and breathtaking at the same time.

Tracy had been beside herself. As soon as she spotted Jen coming back through the crowd in her dishevelled state, she had rallied the group. Giving Jen a bottle of water she whispered in her ear. "Are you ok", you need to be more careful girl, what were you doing back there". Jen gave her a smile and nodded her head as she took a big gulp.

"I nearly lost it, but it was so intense, he was unbelievable" She shrugged as the man, whose name she still didn't know reluctantly retreated, he knew the opportunity that had seemed a certainty just a few seconds ago was lost. It was frustrating, while he was used to picking up girls. Hot innocent girls that would let him have his way with them were a rarity. He didn't look like he would forget in a hurry and Jen looked at him with bug eyes shaking her head slowly as he left. She was wary that she had crossed a line without realising it. The problem was she was still hugely turned on and was not satisfied at all.

It was with relief she saw Dave had arrived, he didn't seem to have noticed what had been going on at all and it was soon apparent why. Dave was very drunk; he had been to a party and one thing had led to another. He was a happy drunk and just wanted to go home with her and while she might have liked to keep dancing, she was excited at the chance of being alone with Dave. She didn't feel guilt at all, Dave was not one to really dance or to seduce with any finesse, so the handsome stranger had done him a favour. She was very ready.

After a quick goodbye to Tracy and her friends they slipped out of the club as the Uber arrived. As soon as they were in the back seat they started making out, Jen could see the driver looking in the rear-view mirror as Dave mauled her tits through the thin dress with one hand while the other pushing to spread her legs. Again, she was strangely immodest and excited but drew the line when he tried to pull her dress down. While not nearly as exciting as her flirting on the dance floor it did not take long for her heat to rise back up and she was relived the journey was short. The driver looking on the whole trip added to her excitement.

They pulled up at Dave's brothers flat, Jen had not met him yet, but this meant privacy away from parents. Jen was ready to take the next step in their relationship. She had never gone all the way with anyone, her whole year focused on school, now was time to catch up. It felt like she was the only one in her group that was so inexperienced, a mixture of her being the youngest but also being the most conservative. Something she wanted to change.

Dave's brother was not home and they went straight to the bedroom. Jen pushed Dave down on the bed and slowly stripped out of her dress in front of him, he had not anticipated Jen being prepared to get right into it and was trying to focus on the knock out girl in front of him. He was seeing her almost fully nude for the first time with the lights on. But he was struggling to focus, he had drunk way too much and the room was starting to spin. Jen undid his belt and pulled his pants off, surprised to see his cock was not hard. That have never been a problem before.

Whenever they fooled around, she usually had to slow down to stop him finishing to soon even when just with her hand, never mind her mouth which she had tried a number of times. She looked up at him to find him passed out on the bed. She groaned in frustration and swore under her breath. Slipping on a T Shirt that was lying in the corner she left the room to find the toilet. She was thinking about going back to the club but was not sure that was a great idea, now her mind was in control the danger of the situation she had put herself into was more sobering. But going home seemed a poor option and a lame end to the night, one that had been so exciting and yet now seemed destined to end in disappointment. As she was exiting the bathroom the front door banged shut and she came face to face with another tall well-built stranger. A second later it dawned on her that it was Rob the massage therapist who was looking down at her with approving eyes drinking in the sight of a beautiful sexy girl in his house. He had already recognised her despite the beers he had consumed and correctly concluded that this was the girl his little brother was dating.

Jen stammered a hello and said she was here with Dave and explained he had passed out. She could not hide her frustration but laughed when Rob said that was a relief as he had thought she was stealing his T Shirt. "Don't laugh I might ask for it back"

"Well I might be here for a massage" she retorted, enjoying the banter and subconsciously pushing out her chest in the flimsy T Shirt.

"Well are you" She gasped, Rob knew it was wrong, he shouldn't be flirting like this but he could still vividly remember Jen's body under his hands and his judgement was clouded by the alcohol in his system. Jen could still vividly remember her last massage and thought this was an opportunity to find release and teach Dave a lesson, not that anything serious would happen. Certainly safer than going back to the club.

"Sure" With that Rob led her through to his bedroom, he didn't have a massage table at home, but his futon was hard enough, and he stripped off the doona. He left the lights on and grabbed a bottle of oil and then looked at Jen expectantly.

"What were you thinking" her inner voice laughed at her, there was no towel and the tension in the air amped up immediately, colour rose up Jen's neck, but she was not backing down. Knowing what was expected she turned away and pulled the T Shirt over her head, her toned body was on display again and as she lay face down on the bed with only her sexy black panties on she wondered what had got into her, she was messing with yet another man, her need overpowering her inhibitions.

"How are your shoulders."

"A lot better thanks, but they could do with some more work." Rob got straight to it, he resolved to behave and silently worked Jen's neck, shoulders and back. But his hands were dipping down the side of Jen's chest and brushing the sides of her breasts, the massage was not as firm as the last time. His hands caressing her sending her skin tingling and he was soon down onto her lower back. He rolled her panties down and massaged her bum before moving to her legs. Jen was anticipating him touching her and her legs were already apart. He started on her feet and moved up her legs

"Tell me if you want me to stop" As soon as he was above her knees her body began to heat again, she had really never fully calmed down from the club and Rob soon had her back on the edge, his hands moving across her thighs probing into her groin. She was on fire again, heat pulsating out of her centre, Rob could feel it and his resolve was not strong. He brushed against her sex and she shuddered as his fingers curled around the outside of her labia. Within seconds his fingers had pushed away the flimsy barrier and pushed into her. She gasped but didn't complain about the intrusion as her pussy flooded and spasmed on the digit.

His other hand pushed at her hip and she rolled over, eyes remaining closed even as he pulled her panties off her legs. He pushed her legs apart and his mouth was on her, his tongue probing her depths. Both of them were so eager it escalated more quickly than either of them believed possible. A finger swirled over her clit while his other hand reached up and tweaked a nipple. It was so intense and just like the club but nothing like she had ever experienced before this night, even under her own hand. She was gasping and her hands scrabbled at the sheets. Dave had never gone down on her, this was totally new. She came suddenly and violently stifling a scream. Finally opening her eyes to see Rob pulling his shirt over his head and pulling off his pants. He approached the head of the bed and gently took her hand and pulled her up into a sitting position. His hard member was right in front of her face and it was clear what he wanted. Jen didn't normally like giving head all that much, but then this was give and take and that was also new.

Surprised how eager she was to please him as she tentatively reached out and gently gripped his cock. It was larger than she was used to, and her fingers eased the head into her mouth. It twitched as her tongue circled it and she relished the impact she was having. Sucking deeper, her enthusiasm made up for her lack of experience. Rob's hand gently pushed at the back of her head and she took him deeper. She really wanted to impress him and continued even as his cock reached the back of her throat.

It was throbbing and she could taste the pre cum leaking from the tip as she pulled back up for air. She was trying to keep eye contact the whole time and that made it all the more enthralling for him. He let her head come back up not wanting to frighten her, then was delighted when she bobbed back down. This time she pushed harder and his cock entered her throat, she could not hold it for long, but she didn't complain as he slowly started to fuck her. It was driving him wild and despite his greater experience this was best he had ever had. Her combination of innocence and eagerness was incendiary.

He couldn't sustain it for long and he pushed deep one final time then pulled back as he erupted into her mouth. She had never swallowed before and amazed herself at her willingness. The taste was not nearly as unpleasant as she had expected. Giving him a final lick, before using his t shirt to clean up the excess that has spilled out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She looked so fuckable and his cock rose in response, she was proud of herself and surprised he was still hard.

He eased himself down onto the bed beside her and immediately kissed her; another surprise, Dave would ever do that so soon after using her mouth. His hands came up to her breasts tweaking her nipples again as his mouth moved onto her neck, finding an erogenous zone and making her swoon, a knee split her legs and she ground back against him. The pressure was building, and she knew she would come again. This was amazing and beyond her wildest dreams, soon she was writhing, and she felt his fingers probing her, the heat and her need all consuming. There was a pause as his hand left her and she opened her eyes to see him deftly slipping a condom on.

Then he was pushing into her, she tensed expecting pain at this her first time; but it slipped in easily, pushing beyond her sopping entrance. He loved the tightness while she loved the fullness and he was thankful he had already had one release. Slowly he increased the pace, she was matching him, her legs up and her ankles locked behind his back. He reached up and pulled a leg down and then over one shoulder increasing the depth of his thrusts. A hand dropped between them and his thumb circled her clit, it was almost too much and she shuddered and came beneath him.

He didn't pause and kept driving into her, suddenly he pulled out and she thought he was finished; but he flipped her over and pulled her onto her knees and was then back inside of her. They were both covered in sweat, he was driving deeper now, the rhythm increasing. There bodies smacking together. His hands seemed to be everywhere, one moment tweaking her breasts, then on her clit and back again. Pulling her up onto her haunches he held her by the throat as she came for a third time. Then he eased her down onto the bed and really started pounding into her, she felt dominated and that was another surprising turn on. He could be gentle and considerate but now his need was overpowering. Thrusting and pushing her into the mattress, in total control of her. Her arms were stretched out above her head and she had no control as she bucked beneath him. It was nearly too much and it sent her over the edge again as she came violently. Screaming unashamedly as he drove deeply for the last time; erupting into her, she could feel the heat despite the barrier protecting her. He pulled out and flopped down beside her. They were both panting, exhausted but sated.

After a few moments he slowly got up and took her with him into the shower, he bathed her, and his hands were on her again as he marvelled at her immaculate body. They were both spent and while he would have loved to have her again neither of them could summon the energy. He settled on a long passionate kiss.

After towelling off and recovering her dress Jen waited as he summoned an uber. Reality was returning and she didn't want to be here in the morning. It has been an amazing experience; one she would always cherish. Discovering a previously unknown side of herself, a need that had been unleashed. Not sure it could ever be put back and buried, she needed time to think and process what it all meant. But there was no self-recrimination, after one final kiss she slipped away into the night and the waiting car.

12