Jen's Garage Surprise

Story Info
She felt my sadness and let me drop a load of cum.
1k words
4.22
13.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

She Knew That I Wanted Her

I was sitting on the couch on the back wall of the garage pondering what my long time live-in fiancé had told me earlier that morning. It was what I had suspected for the last month, that she was seeing someone on the side. Finally, early that morning, she admitted it.

Mind you, not because she really wanted to, but her absences were beginning to not add up and her excuses were too over the top to be believable. So she figured it was time for her to come clean.

"I hate liars," was always one of her favorite maxims. Beware. When that statement comes out of someone's mouth too often, you can bet there's some lying going on.

So, I'm in the garage when suddenly the garage door begins to rise. It's her daughter, Jen, who for the last 20 plus years I've had a quasi stepdad, stepdaughter relationship with. She has her own apartment now, but still has full access to the house..

Our relationship is so good that since becoming an adult and going out on her own we even flirt with each other. As she reached her late teens there built a mild, but controlled, sexual tension between us. We managed it with limited contact, and slightly detached, but friendly interaction.

She's mid-twenties and has blossomed nicely. Love seeing her in her workout outfit when she comes to visit. Sexy and smart. I would love to swirl my tongue in her womanhood. Jen pulled her car into the garage and powered the garage door back down.

She hopped out of the car and upon seeing me, she smiled and said, "hi, where's mother, at work?" "And why are you looking like you just lost your best friend?"

"Yep, I replied, you missed her by 10 minutes. Uh, I sorta did." I said. She sat down next to me on my red garage couch, same color as her car.

"Well, you know I don't too much like talking about what goes on between your mom and me," and without going into too much detail I gave her the short version of the answer she was looking for. She scooted over a little, then laid her head in my lap.

We talked about a few things as she snuggled in close with her head still resting on my lap. After a while my lower head began feeling her presence and reacting in a way I couldn't control. I was feeling a little embarrassed. She had no inkling of the many times I fantasized about making love to her.

Jen noticed the slight rise in my manhood and moved her head back slightly, enough to expose the zipper on my jeans. I knew she was feeling my growing hard on. But she didn't flinch or act like it was a problem.

Like I said, she was now mid-twenties, with plump, full breasts like her mother that she liked to show off, revealing just enough teasing top for the imagination to kick in, and a sweet, round ass. I often looked at her pictures and fantasized about dipping my cock in her young, moist slit, and enjoying her beautiful, meaty breasts.

Shit, I thought. Why not now. We're alone, she knew that she had activated my manhood, and she didn't seem resistant to it in the least. I began to massage her side and she relaxed even more. After a few minutes of this, I thought, fuck it.

In one fluid motion with my other hand I reached down and slowly unzipped my pants. She lifted her head then looked up at me with a slight smile on her lips. Before I could release my throbbing cock, she said, "maybe I can make you feel better."

"I need to feel better, I said to her." Jen reached in, I'm a no underwear guy, and out popped my full eight inch hard on.

"Wow, that's nice," she said, and began kissing the head of my throbbing cock. I slid down a little to give her more leverage.

Her tongue sliding up and down my shaft was a pleasure I hadn't experienced in a few months. Then she grasped my cock between her pouty lips and began slowly loving on it. I moved my hips to meet her easy rhythm.

She kept stroking and sucking, glancing up at me to make sure I was enjoying her smooth technique. Damn straight! I was definitely enjoying it. How the fuck did I get so lucky, today of all days.

After sliding her warm mouth from the base to the crown over and over, making me moan and pump harder into her warm gate, she pulled back, grabbed my hard cock, and started short up and down strokes right where the shaft started. She had me craving the opportunity to smell, touch, lick and stick her understanding pussy.

She knew what she was doing as she stayed locked on my eyes. I could feel my dick milk beginning to rise. She was focused and ready for it. A minute later I let out an animal like growl from somewhere deep in my chest, then I exploded my cum load and pent up frustrations into the back of her throat.

Jen tightened her grip and swallowed it all, then slowly sucked on my cock until she inhaled every last drop I had to give. She grabbed one of the clean towels I kept on the shelf next to the couch and gently wiped both of us off.

"Don't worry, she said. I'll take care of you. Next time we'll have a little more fun." She hopped up, and said, "I'll see you soon." I watched her sexy ass bounce to her car, raise the garage door, and wave goodbye. Still stunned, and totally satisfied, I sat there and jerked off fantasizing about the day I would get to suck on her full tits and taste her wet pussy. That would really be taking care of me.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers