All Comments on 'Jen's Little Brother'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Really nice story

Filled with tenderness and affection, the sex never seemed forced and the love never faded. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never was "I do" ....

Never was "I do" a bigger lie then that wedding day out of the mouth of the whore called Jen.

LitformikeLitformikeover 12 years ago
Very Nice

A nice story. Another well written mixture of Romance, longing and erotic fulfillment. And that was even before I realized who the author was. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

that was amazing. your story is well formed, very nice! please keep writing!

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 12 years ago
Another classic!

As usual, another well crafted and professionally written story that maintains your reputation of excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why start the story at the end? Hate the characters from the moment they start talking anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I find this so amusing

People who read the story and then attack it as perverted, sick, sluts, whores, never attacking the male involved...if you hate it so bad, why the hell are you reading on a site that features perverted, sick, sluts, whores, never attacking the male involved.

Shows me who truly are the sick. And BTW I am not going to post under my real name cause you sickies will flood my inbox with your shit..

I loved the story, was built to out of pure love of two people who happen to be brother and sister. LOVE that is...

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Super story...

thanks for taking the time to write it!!

FredthecanuckFredthecanuckover 12 years ago
Very nicely written

An absorbing story. Full of love and tenderness, with a little playfulness thrown in.

I've enjoyed many of your stories and I look forward to reading many more.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
FIVE PLUS STARS

you are one of my favorite authors,your storys are always excellent.Can't wait for next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another gem from Jim

Nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best

Easily one of the most well rounded stories on this site. Incredible character development, great plot, very well done.

Pete666Pete666over 12 years ago
Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I always look forward to your next posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 *s

It was a beautiful story. It cannot be rated less than a five star story.

Wonderful

Joe

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Nothing New in This Story & yet ....

You take the same classic elements & themes mixed in with sentimentality that 'is this close to being mawkish'. Suddenly it seems like I'm reading my first story in this genre. Damm ! You are good. Very good!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I only regret that I can just give it Five Stars!

It was an outstanding story Jim. You always tell a great tale and this was one of the best. Good luck with the contest.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
Good story, Amigo.

Thank you for the good story. I give it Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uhhh

needs a second part

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

It was truly a great story. You obviously have a very well developed talent for writing. I can think of nothing but positives in taking in the entire tale.Loved the way you fleshed out the characters. It is not easy to write something of an eighteen or nineteen year period. It is a solid 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best

Can't wait for more storys from u my man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Very good story. Thought it was extremely sexy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic story. Five Stars all the way.

I felt a little sorry for Colin, but still wanted Jen to conceive more babies by Jim, and give her brother all of her love.

I think that there is a lot more to tell to this story. Jim and Jen have to have more of a life than just a few moments that they can steal away while her husband is away.

Thanks Jim, I loved the story.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great job, very impressed!

Loved your story, really felt it deep down!

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
great, as always you never disappoint!

cant wait for your next additions, always worth my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heartfelt,

It was truly an emotional and loving story Scouries, I can always tell which story is yours. They're always full of love and uninhibited sex, woven together wonderfully.

Please continue my friend. As always, I'll keep reading them.

nixongnixongover 12 years ago

thank you. i really loved it

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 12 years ago
Lovely love story

This was a very beautiful love story and a great read... I hope you will consider adding additional chapters that show

the development of their future life together... Once again I thank you an enjoyable great read...

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
loved it

once again you came thru, sorry for the pun. I love how you wrote this story. very well written and thought out. love it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

more need more exellent story!!!

revkooladerevkooladeover 12 years ago
you never disappoint

i've read your stories many times and you never disappoint. they have everything anyone would or could want. keep going with this story line there is alot left unsaid. thanks again for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All my favorites

Willing sister having brother's baby. Full bush not trimmed nor bald. Drinking from sister's breast. Full sized enough to satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Favorite Author

I have read all of your stories on Literotica and this is by far my favorite. You are a good writer. In my opinion this is true "LITEROTICA". I hope you continue the story as a romance and not let it stray to far.

Thank you

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Extraordinary!

I have read many well written stories on this site, but this is by far the most intimate of them all. You really showed us what makes their relationship so special, having cemented that bond ever since the brother was born, gradually moving from a close friendship to a natural and beautiful eternal love that transcends all obstacles, including social taboos.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
One of your best...

I really liked it, the romance, the lactation, the sex, just too much. A great little story.

Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
Presentation...

I of course enjoy stories of incest but am usually turned off when there's pregnancy involved. I am happy to say that I have never read a more beautiful story. It seemed only right that they have a family. The love presented in this was.... Passionate yet pure,raw yet real, and something I would love to have with another..

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good loving story

One of your best, the love really shone through the text,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

hot and more chapters please

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 9 years ago
damn

Awesome story, very well done. Thank you

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story...by my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The beginning was a little confusing. But overall a great story.

minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

""

You know maybe I will," Jen answered. Jen was eleven that day. I was six and a half years old. I can remember that night as if it was yesterday.

""

You know, I envy people like that... like you, able to remember pretty much anything all the way back to when you were a little kid.

My early years memories consist of... Playing in the pebble lined ditch in front of a house in Colorado, crystal clear ice cold water rushing past my calves... My dad swatting me for trying to mess with some box on a wall in a restaurant (prolly the thermostat)... Literally nothing else comes to mind! My years in elementary were a little better, but to be honest, not much. Its just largely a blank! I like to think my early to mid twenties were my most exciting years, and while I can remember events, any details, dates and lots of names are just gone.

""

And from that night on I told her everything. About my interactions with girls I mean. What I'd felt. What I'd wanted to do. What I'd done. I asked for advice. She gave it. There was no shyness between us as we talked.

And to some extent, perhaps less so at the start, she reciprocated. Told me her feelings. Who she liked. What she and her boyfriend's did. I learned about women. I had a huge leg up in the whole boy/girl dating game.

""

....I would have killed for that!! I had a younger step brother that I wasn't all that fond of, a step-mother that I flat Hated and a great dad. Neither of them even thought about any birds and the bees talk. ...but hell, I didnt want my step-mother telling me about what tv program she likes, much less talk about sex. Not that she had much of a clue herself, mind you, other than the 'oh shit Im pregnant and a teen' bit. Really. Fortunately my mom was up to speed on getting all the basics taken care of, for a young boy anyway :). ...I swear, most people shouldnt be allowed to even have kids, lol, you should have to submit a business plan showing you know what you need to be prepared for and doing with your kids at X age! Rofl ;)

""

i miss your big cock so bad' she'd text out of the blue.

'little sexy slut' I texted back and then skyped her. When she answered the call she was greeted by my erection!

""

Lol, not worried at all about anyone picking up their phones and reading that stuff, eh? Rofl!!

...Im curious how much mom knows is going on or thinks might be going on? They disappear sunday and dont show back home till monday afternoon, staying in each others rooms all night and screwing like rabbits, hehehe. I suppose she could be oblivious, work graveyards or nothing... Only three little days I guess. The texts get me though, they seem to pop up as evidence anytime you hear something interesting in the news, hehe

""

We didn't stop making love for the three weeks that followed. And it was the greatest sex either of us had ever had. Or ever would. And we both knew it.

""

...hell, I want some of that! ;)

The story was awesomely wonderful! It makes you just pine inside for such an amazingly wonderful brother/sister relationship, friendship and love like that! ;). Honestly, I think I could have had something close to that if I had wound up living with my mom instead of my dad after their divorce. We were always able to just talk with each other about things like we were both adults and best friends. (Well, 1 out of 2!). Im sure both of us drinking wine didnt hurt! I just didnt get enough time with her.

Thanks for writing the wonderful story!!

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Different

Enjoyed the story but it wasn't as terrific as the others of your's I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful, touching story. Brilliant build-up.

I almost don't know where to start. I don't have any criticisms and my last paragraph is not intended as one. Some didn't like it but I thought the history/build-up was perfect starting with Jimmy's birth. It so much explains how 2 people, whether related or not, could have the trust and comfort level with each other after knowing each other for so long. The tenderness, love, intimacy even the "naturalness" are all here. I use naturalness because it just seems very natural and plausible that 2 adults, who have grown up together basically all of their lives and with loving closeness and support from each other from the beginning, would want that to continue on a different level.They already knew each other so well. One of them just had to be brave enough to take that first step. The major concern, in real life of course, would be any babies produced.

So with all that said, I do like stories that have "closure" for lack of a better word to use. The same that I look for in a movie or book. The last of this story left it open to a possible continuation. Had I found this story when it was posted, I probably would have been begging the author for that closure. But it has been almost 7 years and it didn't happen so I guess that was the intention all along?? And that's okay because it is a beautiful story as is. Thanks for this touching read. 5 stars and more.

-bern1965(pending).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional.

Very well written, beautiful story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Very well written, beautiful story. 5*

MhouserMhouseralmost 5 years ago
Finish please

Please continue this story and I hope they end up together with their kids maybe the husband cheats and she goes to her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Married through #3...

Keep her married to Colin through baby #3, having sex with Colin even nearby. Then have her catch Colin with his secretary in his office or by chance seeing his car in her driveway and seeing them through the window. After cleaning his clock in the divorce she has her brother move in and they do go for #4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely Told

Good story, well put together. Lots of luck, and plenty of opportunities for the young parents!

Texasboy87Texasboy87almost 3 years ago

Truly in the top two brother sister love stories on literotica. You were able to capture the that grew over many years. A love that few are ever able to experience.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/13/2022) Brilliant! This story was absolutely Brilliant. It was romantic, tender, and very erotic; so very well written. Poor Colin; he never had a chance. I would have read this a year ago but I wanted to sample as many authors as possible in the beginning. I didn’t want to become attached to one or two authors as I started to read the stories on this site. There are so many with great stories and you are one of the best I’ve found. I hope you’re still writing and getting comments on your stories. Five Stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should not have married Colin, it wasn't fair to him!!

Jen was selfish.

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Once again you’ve managed to make incestuous love between a brother and sister into the erotic, sensitive, tender love few ever experience. I love this story. It is engrossing, sexy, warm, kind, tender, loving, without being flagrantly sexual or pornographic.

Shame on those who seek out an incest/taboo story then complain that the seduced woman is a slut. My mom always said “it takes too” and both are equally responsible.

Too bad their love will always have to take a backseat to her husband and marriage. Maybe a sequel could have Colin deciding he wants to leave her and then they can be together with their children forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is absolutely one of my Most favorite Brother and Sister stories. And it gets better every time i read it. There may be others out there that are just as good but it would take something extremely special to beat the love, closeness, caring, beauty and "single mindedness" that Jimmy and Jennifer shared. It was extra special for Jimmy to relate how this All started the day he was born.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm usually not a fan of that kind of storytelling where it shows the present, then segues into the past, especially in a movie/TV show, but sometimes it works. I would prefer a more chronologically linear approach though as it often feels like the "past" segment is just filler to get back to the action we were fed at the start.

The story felt very bittersweet. A lot of stories that have a background like described in "the past" often have the siblings be together through thick and thin, and often the girl saves herself for her brother. But sadly this wasn't the case here. I find those stories particularly special. There's just something about it, like they build their new love and life on top of a lifetime of love and memories; it's just an evolution of their love or something like that. Anyway, I personally couldn't endure this. To have the love of your life with someone else just because it would be difficult to be with them in the "normal" way. I'd rather face the music than live like that. Plus it's unfair to her husband as she'll never truly love him.

Is there a part 2 somewhere? I'm guessing not even though the AN mentions something about one coming.

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Read this story a few times now and loved each time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10475 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...