Jen's Photoshoot

Story Info
Jen tries her hand at being a model for a pro photographer.
967 words
3.47
25.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doccjen
doccjen
6 Followers

Jen wanted some photographic work done on a catering project and Phillipe would do it in return for Jen modeling, a bit like TFP, but with no prints... and more baking.

Phillipe wanted to shoot artistic nude; Jen said "no promises", but she'd see how things went.

When Phillipe arrived for the shoot, Jen had been gardening in a t-shirt and shorts. She offered to change, but Phillipe said she looked perfect.

Phillipe set up a large umbrella softbox in a quiet corner of the park and Jen brought an old chair and towel to sit on. After a few adjustments to the lighting, he began to suggest poses and Jen followed his requests. Gradually she visibly relaxed and they really got on very well. Phillipe's easy manner and gentle teasing made Jen happy to pose for him.

Over the course of an hour or so it became clear that Jen and Phillipe were flirting as he photographed her and as her confidence grew, she wasn't above teasing the photographer as he shot her in a variety of poses.

He photographed her from behind as well; Jen was less happy about leaning forward and pushing her butt back towards the camera, but Phillipe was very complementary, and explained that even if it didn't feel natural, it looked great and showed off her curves beautifully.

With her shorts halfway down her thighs, Jen stood still for Phillipe to photograph her, from behind in her white cotton panties. Phillipe waited too, adjusting one of the settings on his light meter as she leaned against the chair. Then, just as Jen began to slouch slightly he took another shot; her back was curved so that her behind was rounded and smooth.

Suddenly, without any warning, Jen reached down and pushed her panties down to reveal her bare ass to Phillipe in a really cheeky display. He was so taken aback by this, no doubt expecting to have to persuade her to this action, that it took several seconds for him to focus and take a photograph.

He was about to take another shot, presumably more zoomed-in, when there was movement from a short distance down the pathway and Jen immediately jumped up, pulling up her panties and shorts in a brief flurry of activity.

After the bird watcher had moved his binoculars further away, Jen resumed posing for Phillipe, but fully dressed. Phillipe suggested a coffee break, so yours truly was sent to fetch. When I returned, Jen was posing in just her T-shirt and panties again.

Phillipe asked Jen to lift up her t-shirt and show her tummy, which she did, and seemed to shiver slightly. Indeed the sun had gone behind a cloud briefly and Jen had goosebumps on her arms. But she was clearly still committed to posing for the photographer and did not show any signs of wanting to stop.

When Phillipe asked Jen to take her T-shirt off completely, Jen agreed, but only for a short time as she was getting cold. Even though she was getting cold, Jen dropped her T-shirt in the top of her bag and settled back in the chair while Phillipe photographed her. Now that she was down to just her bra and panties; Afterwards, Jen said it seemed so unreal that she was posing like this.

When Phillipe asked her to unhook her bra, Jen reached around behind her; but Phillipe wanted to capture the moment, so she had to stand up and turn her back to undo the clasp.

Phillipe suggested that she cover her breasts with her hands at first; so Jen sat back in the chair again and reclined in just her little white cotton knickers. Her heart was beating quite hard, and Phillipe was careful to keep the mood light.

I had to take a call and left them to it; with Phillipe alternately, gently teasing Jen and giving her lots of encouragement.

After a while of not really paying enough attention to my phone conversation, I got back to find Jen topless, her tiny breasts with chilly nipples in the cool air. She was putting her T-shirt back on, but her panties were down to her knees. I watched discretely from a distance, so as not to disturb the atmosphere as she posed for pictures with her panties down, off and then on again.

Jen seemed quite content to follow the photographer's suggestions, sitting demurely with legs together or covering herself with a hand, but with the ongoing flirtatious behavior between them, Phillipe was also getting the occasional shot of Jen with her most intimate places fully exposed.

When Phillipe asked her to show him something naughty, Jen laughed and did just that, knees apart and reclined, with her shaven mound gloriously on display before tucking her feet up on the seat in front of her which served to tease her lips slightly apart.

Finally Phillipe had Jen lie right back on the towel while he lined up a shot from overhead with Jen looking up to the camera with her knees bent so that the composition worked better, but for some reason the he couldn't get the shot to work. With her still in the same pose: feet together but with her knees apart, from crouching at her feet, it was a really explicit pose, so he photographed her, taking great care to focus really precisely. It was over in a flash as she soon realized how explicit the position was and rolled over, laughing and pink with embarrassment.

Phillipe even managed get a last shot of her on all fours as she went to get up.

Then the spell broke and it was over and, after dressing, we went out to eat while Phillipe went to get started on reviewing the shoot.

doccjen
doccjen
6 Followers