All Comments on 'Jen's plan'

by Ed0613

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A slut and and a wimp

They are ridiculous. Let's break all vows of marriage so we can see how it feels.

Lord love a duck.

fifty5fifty5over 16 years ago
And?

So you are here looking for a thrill. The tag line told you what the story was about. If you don't like that, why read, let alone comment?

Dick-head!

People are curious. Sex is sexy. Stick with it Ed - this does well what it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not seduction

jst asking a person out of the blue if they want to fuck is NOT seduction.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Because he is much too old. Young guys do it better. They look better, feel better, smell better, and taste better.

elrayo41elrayo41over 10 years ago
A Teaser superbly presented

Marvelous little story of sharing and making love exciting beyond the normal man-wife thing. It's always been a fantasy of mine to be like Dave and have a hottie for a wife who would make the fantasy come true. But why end it there? Doesn't Dave want to watch? Or better yet, participate?

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Interesting plot.

The next door neighbor is a common theme, but your approach is much better than most. The set up between husband and wife is good, the pace is just right, the approach is plausible, the dialogue is fitting, the seduction is simple and clear, the sex scene is well done, her description to the husband is very good, and the twist at the end makes the story a step or two above the average.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Too used

Used up plotline, even fifteen years ago. Just boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEd0613@Ed0613
Like to talk to both men and women about erotic writing. I am always looking for people to help me edit my work and welcome input about spelling, punctuation, syntax and the general readability of my stories. Right now, (June 2013) I am doing research for the stories I write ...