Jen's secret life

Story Info
Jen and Trish were close but I never guessed how close.
6.4k words
4.11
4.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
392 Followers

"Jen what's this message from the agent approving a third person for the cabin."

"That's for Trish."

"What the fuck, it's meant to be just you and me for a week at the cabin, why is Trish coming?"

"You know her and Steve broke up."

"Yeah, six months ago."

"I thought it would be nice to invite her."

"Yeah, nice to invite her to dinner but honestly Jen what were you thinking, inviting her for a whole week, fuck."

Before Jen can say anything else I turn around walking out of the room to my study, I slam the door shut to help emphasise my displeasure.

Trish is Jen's best friend from college, they used to share a dorm room and were inseparable. Many a time when I first started dating Jen Trish would tag along, a third wheel and she had the knack for spoiling the moment.

She broke up with Steve six months ago, I haven't seen her for about four months but the last time I did if she wasn't crying she was bitching about men and feeling sorry for herself.

A real mood killer, I have a lot of plans for this week, most involving sex and the last thing I want is someone spoiling them.

Jen has spent a lot of time with Trish since her breakup, helping her get over it, but still inviting her to join us is a bit much.

This puts me in an awkward spot, if I put my foot down and say no to Trish joining us it will put Jen in a foul mood for the week and I'll get nothing. On the other hand if Trish comes and she's a sad moody bitch it will put Jen off and I'll get nothing.

Obviously there's a high chance I'll get nothing but if I agree to let Trish come there's hope I might get lucky.

I'm packing the car when another bag hits the ground beside me, I glance at the bag seeing a pair of bare legs behind it.

I run my eyes up the long slender legs to a pair of tight denim shorts, my eyes continue upwards over a loose t-shirt with a split running down either side which only partly hide the large breasts under it to her face, a face with a little button nose and plump full lips, finishing with long flaming red hair.

"Hello Trish,"

Under normal circumstances a body like hers would make a lovely eye candy addition but my current mood doesn't see that.

All I see standing there is a whining bitch that will kill my week of sex.

"Hi Greg," Trish whispers meekly, "Thanks for letting me come,"

"Yeah," I grumble.

"Jen about?"

"Inside."

I'm in a foul mood and I'm not hiding it.

Half an hour later we're on our way.

The cabin is located in a little park beside a lake, it's about a five hour drive.

There are ten cabins spread around the park, it's just after the peak season. The weather will still be warm, warm enough for skinny dipping if it wasn't for a third wheel, but it still should be quiet, I wouldn't expect any more than two or three cabins occupied,

'Maybe if I get lucky there might be a man there that will take Trish off my hands,' I think and hope.

The weather is warm outside but it's definitely chilly in the car and it's all my fault. I barely say anything and only give one or two words responses to any questions.

My attitude gives Jen the shits, after our first stop she gets in the back seat beside Trish. This only makes my mood worst as I look in the rearview mirror seeing both of them chatting and giggling with each other.

Saturday night at the cabin doesn't improve my mood.

When we arrived it's left to me to unpack the car by myself. The girls then tell me they are too tired to cook leaving it up to me to prepare dinner. After dinner they sit around talking, it's as if I'm not even here.

It's about midnight when I give up on them going to bed, I'm asleep before Jen comes to bed.

Next morning I wake up, the girls are already up, I smell bacon cooking.

I lie in bed thinking before getting up, in hindsight I'm not happy with myself, I know I was rude yesterday and I'm not proud of my behaviour. I decide that I need to accept the situation for what it is and make the most of it.

Jen is at the stove cooking, she is wearing a bikini top and sarong around her waist, looking very sexy.

"Sit down Greg it'll be ready in a sec."

I turn towards the table, Trish is sitting at it wearing a bikini top also.

Her tits look magnificent, big, round and firm in that tiny bikini, I can't help but stare at them.

"A gift from Steve."

"Sorry, what?"

"These beauties," Trish says cupping both her tits, "A lovely pair of 34ddd beauties paid for by Steve."

'Ah fake tits, that explain their firmness and perfect roundness,' I think still staring at them.

"Sit down Greg before your breakfast gets cold," Jen says.

I've been so busy looking at Trish's tit I didn't see Jen put my plate on the table.

I quickly sit down as if nothing is going on, to my surprise Jen makes no comment about me staring at Trish's tits. She is sitting sipping on her coffee chatting with Trish.

Meanwhile Trish is leaning slightly forward giving me a lovely view of her cleavage.

I had a great speech all worked out to apologise for yesterday but Trish's tits have totally distracted me and I can't really remember what I was going to say.

"Would you girls like to go sailing today?"

"Yes," they say in unison.

"Jen remember that little cove with the waterfall we can go there if you like."

"Oh that was lovely, yes let's do it, you'll love it Trish."

"Right if you girls organise the picnic basket I'll go hire the boat."

Both girls are only wearing their bikinis as we head across the lake, it's very distracting and very arousing.

As I stare at the girls I can't help but compare them, height wise they are very similar, both have long toned legs. Jen's ass is larger than Trish's, both are peachy, firm and tight. Their stomachs flat, with slim waists and hips, Jen has a belly button piercing. Jen's tits aren't as big as Tish's, they are a firm and perky 32d, both have pronounced nipples which are clearly visible. The big difference is their hair, Jen's hair is jet black reaching halfway down her back while Trish's hair is shoulder length flaming red.

Mooring the boat near the shore I let the girls get off first, not so much out of politeness but out of the fact I'm trying to hide my boner and hopefully the cool water will help it go down as I wade to shore.

By the time I reach the shore the girls are making their way towards the waterfall.

There is a pool at the base of the waterfall with a small stream flowing into the lake. Beside the lagoon is a small clearing where we will have our picnic.

When I reach the clearing the girls are already sunning themselves, I put the picnic rug down placing the basket on top.

I settle down looking at the girls, they are lying on their stomach, my eyes run up and down their bodies, my boner returning.

"Greg be a dear and put some sunscreen on me please."

Trish sits up turning to face me, she has untied her bikini top and is giving me a lovely view of her tits.

I just sit staring at her or at her tits in particular.

"Well it won't apply itself." Trish holds out the sunscreen, smiling and looking at my crotch.

"Jen do you want some too?" I asked crawling across, trying to hide my boner.

"Yes please, when your done with Trish."

Squirting sunscreen on her back I rub it from her shoulders down to the low of her back, up along her side, my fingers brushing the side of her tits. I pour a stream of sunscreen along the back of each thigh, rubbing it all over her long legs and firm ass.

"There you go all done."

"Not yet, only half done," Trish says rolling onto her back.

'Fuck,' I think as I try to wriggle discreetly in an effort to hide my hard cock.

From the smile on Trish's face and where her eyes are looking it's not working.

I glance at Jen, she hasn't moved, she still lying on her stomach as if everything is normal.

Looking back at Trish she is still staring at my crotch.

I put sunscreen on her thighs, I try not to look at her tits or even think about them.

Trish takes my attention from her tits, not in a helpful way though, as I rub the sunscreen on her legs she spreads them.

Her bikini bottom is very snug fitting, in fact she has a camel toe and I can clearly see the outline of two meaty pussy lips.

My cock twitches, Trish's smile widens.

Moving to her stomach I apply more sunscreen.

"Make sure you don't miss anywhere," Trish says looking up at me.

I know what she means, she means her tits, I've been avoiding rubbing sunscreen on them up to now.

Jen still hasn't moved or said a word this whole time.

Temptation is too great, more sunscreen on my hand.

I massage Trish's tits, there so big and firm in my hands, time no longer means anything. As I squeeze her beautiful tits in my hands, nothing else matters, it's like they are the only thing in the world.

"You better do Jen's back before it burns."

Her words shatter the illusion, I'm brought back to reality.

Quickly I let go of Trish's tits, moving beside Jen I apply sunscreen over her back and legs. Looking back at Trish she is lying on her stomach again, eyes closed as if asleep.

Jen doesn't want me to put sunscreen on her front and I need relief.

Going into the pool I stand in water half way up my chest staring back at the girls, my cock in my hand. The images of Trish's body running through my mind as I jerk my cock, even the cool water doesn't diminish my erection, after several minutes I come, relief pouring from my body.

As I return to shore the girls are laying out the picnic food.

"How was your dip?" Trish asks, "Feeling refreshed."

"Yes good thanks."

I was feeling refreshed until I came ashore to find both the girls topless, their beautiful tits bouncing around.

My cock gives a twitch.

After lunch the girls go into the water, I lie on the picnic rug watching them jump around and listen to them giggle.

They splash around for awhile before I call to them saying it's time to leave.

We pack up getting on the boat heading back home.

The rest of the day is uneventful other than the girls remain topless and only wear bikini bottoms, even during the night neither of them cover up.

"Let's go to bed," Jen whispers in my ear, her hand pressing against the front of my pants.

Jen snuggles against my body as we lie in bed, her fingers run through the hair on my chest moving down my body, she runs a fingernail up and down along my shaft.

"I want to thank you for letting Trish come, I know you had certain things planned, hopefully you'll still have fun," Jen whispers in my ear.

She slowly kisses her way down my body, licking and biting my nipples, running her tongue around my belly button, kissing down my shaft, licking my balls before sucking them into her mouth.

She strokes my cock as she sucks my balls, her tongue playing with them.

Her tongue runs up the length of my cock swirling around the nob, "Taste like your ready."

I'm more than ready, even after jerking off this morning with the girls running around semi naked all afternoon and evening I'm desperately horny.

Jen straddles my waist, reaching down she grips my cock holding it upright, she lowers her body.

"Oh Fuck," Jen squeals as she impales herself on my cock, her body lowering until her ass touches my body, my cock fully inside her.

She moans as she bounces up and down, her pussy squeezing my cock as she moves.

I reach down rubbing her clit as I watch her tits bouncing, Jen squeals with an orgasm. Her body moves faster, my body tenses, with a grunt I come. My cock throbbing inside Jen's pussy while it spasms with her second orgasm.

After a couple of minutes she collapses onto my body, I can feel our cum dribbling from her pussy over my cock. She kisses me, a long passionate kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth.

I roll her over brushing the wet sweaty hair off her face, I look deeply into her eyes, "If that's the thank you for bring Trish do I get a thank you for bringing you?"

She smiles, "Yes honey you do, you get your favourite treat, my ass."

Anal sex if my favourite, Jen's not so much, generally it only something she lets me do on special occasions, our anniversary, my birthday, Christmas.

My cock responds to Jen's offer, by the time she's on her hands and knees my cock is ready.

Moving behind her I rest my cock against her pussy lips, I rub it along them letting her wetness coat it.

I spit on her asshole using my finger to spread the saliva around the rim, spitting again I push my finger inside her, she let's out a squeal.

I spend several minutes fingering her ass, one then two finger, spreading my saliva, stretching it in preparation for my cock.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, oh fuck," she squeals continuously as my cock pushes into her ass, her muscles spasming around it.

Holding my cock still I let her recover, letting her get used to the feel of it in her ass.

Slowly I start, long slow strokes gradually building up force and momentum. Jen's hands are fists clenching the sheets, her face buried in her pillow. Even though her moans and shrieks are muffled they are loud, I'm sure Trish can hear them not that I'm thinking about that at this moment.

Jen collapses on the bed as I come, her body trembling with her own orgasm.

We lie in each others arms, our bodies covered in sweat, we hug eventually dropping off into an exhausted sleep.

"Your up early," Trish says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Usual time."

"Thought you might sleep in, Jen had you up late last night."

"Nah, always up and ready to go early."

"I like that in a man," Trish smiles.

"Any plans today?" I ask as I pour a coffee for Jen and myself.

"Jen and I are meant to be going shopping in town today."

"Well you better give her this then," I say handing her the coffee, "I'm off to do some early morning fishing."

A couple of hours later I hear the car start up and girls drive away.

I'm a catch and release fisherman, I enjoy eating fish that someone else prepares, I'm not into the whole descaling, gutting and cooking process.

Fishing until lunchtime I catch and release seven fish of various sizes, overall a very enjoyable morning.

Returning to the cabin I make myself lunch then settle on the front porch with a beer listening to music.

Mid-afternoon the girls return, Trish gives me a smile as she carries several shopping bags inside.

"Hmm look like you had fun."

"Yes the shops here are excellent, we even found a couple of items for tonight."

"Tonight!"

"Trish and I booked a restaurant for dinner at 7pm."

"Oh ok, what time is it now?"

"About 4pm, we're going to start getting ready, we want to get there for predinner drinks at 6.30pm."

That's over two hours, I can never understand why it takes women so long to get ready.

I nod my head in acknowledgment.

"I'll let you know when the bathroom free, oh don't drink too much your the driver tonight."

Before I can respond she turns around heading inside, the door closes behind her.

This is only my first beer I decide I can have one more while I wait for my turn to get ready.

Around 5.30pm Jen tells me to have my shower and get ready.

"I'm going to get dressed in Trish's room, I want to surprise you with my outfit."

"Ok."

Shaking my head 'Women' I think as I head to the shower. Twenty minutes later I'm showered, dried and dressed, and as you can guess waiting for Jen and Trish to come out of Trish's bedroom.

"Come on you two, how long does it take to put on a dress?"

"Be patient, perfection takes time."

Ten minutes later the door opens, "Wow," is all I can say, both girls smile.

They give me a little twirl showing off their dresses.

Both are wearing little black dresses.

Jen's dress is backless, there is no side to the dress offering a lovely side boob view, two panels run down the front from her neck to her belly button, they are just wide enough to cover each tit, the dress clings to her ass with the hem barely reaching the top of her thigh. I can only see about 3 inches of her bare legs as she is wearing a pair of thigh high black boots.

Trish' dress is also backless, it has a plunging v neckline that reaches to below her tits, it is tight fitting showing every bump and curve of her body. She is wearing a necklace with a pendant that dangles enticingly between her tits, drawing your eyes to them. She has a pair black thigh high tights on, under her skin tight dress I see the outline of a garter and suspenders, she also has on a pair of knee high black boots.

Both girls wear bright red lipstick, Jen's hair is pulled tight in a single ponytail while Trish's is tied in two ponytails.

"Looks like he approves Jen," both girls giggle as they look at the bulge in the front of my pants.

There isn't a lot of other diners in the restaurant but as I walk in with a girl on each arm every head turns in our direction.

Their eyes don't leave us as we sit at the bar on the stools. I'm in the middle the girls sit either side facing me, legs crossed as they sip on their drinks, dress hems riding up to show plenty of bare thigh and a hint of ass.

As I look at the girls I suspect that not only are the braless they are also not wearing panties, a fact I hope to confirm with Jen later.

After our second drink the waitress shows us to our table, she's quite an attractive girl in her early twenties I guess, sexy looking in her little uniform. Any other day I would perve at her all night but she is no match for my current company.

I sit beside Jen, Trish opposite.

Jen's dress rides up when she sits down drawing my eyes toward her thighs, opposite Trish's pendant sparkles drawing my eyes to her tits.

We order our entree and mains, the girls sip on wine while I have a soft drink.

The waitress brings our entrees, I can see from her glances that her eyes are drawn to Jen's thighs and Trish's tits like mine.

After our entree I place my hand on the top of Jen's thigh, she doesn't object or say anything at all. We chat ideally as we wait for our next course, actually it's the girls that chat, I sit listening as my fingers edge their way higher towards Jen's pussy.

Stretching out my finger I confirm my suspicions, no panties.

Also no reaction from Jen other than a small smile as I run my finger along her pussy lips. For the next few minutes my finger traces along her lips, up and down, slowing spreading the wetness leaking from her pussy.

I don't notice the waitress return until she leans across me placing Jen's dinner in front of her. The waitress is staring intently at my finger as it rubs Jen's exposed pussy.

Moving my hand I don't adjust Jen's dress and neither does she leaving her pussy exposed.

The waitress lingers at our table fussy around, her eyes firmly fixed on Jen's pussy.

I'm surprised by both Jen and myself, I'm not sure why I didn't cover Jen up and more surprising is the fact Jen makes no effort to cover up.

My concentration on Jen's pussy is broken by something hard touching my cock, looking down I see the toe of Trish's boot rubbing the crotch of my pants.

Too shocked to move I look at Jen then Trish, Jen is talking to Trish as she eats her dinner paying no attention to me or my crotch. Trish stares at me smiling while eating and talking with Jen.

I struggle to eat my dinner, my eyes moving between the girls.

Jen is leaning forward, the panel of her top falling open showing more of her tit and a glimpse of her nipple. Meanwhile Trish has pulled the v of her dress wider showing the semi circle of her areola and giving an occasional flash of her nipple.

I'm not the only one watching, out of the corner of my eye I see our waitress standing to one side intently studying our little group.

The girls get up going to the bathroom together, another mystery why men can go to the bathroom by themselves but women need to go in groups.

k2211
k2211
392 Followers
12