Jen's secret life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you wanting dessert?" the waitress asks as she clears the table.

"I'll wait until my companions return."

"Yes sir."

It's been at least 15 minutes with no sign of the girls, I look for the waitress to ask her to go check on them but can't see her.

I'm just about to get up when I see them coming towards the table.

"Took long enough."

"Sorry honey, got distracted," Jen says.

"Distracted, you were in the bathroom, what's distracting in there?"

"Oh look here comes our waitress, shall we have dessert," Trish says.

We order dessert, I don't get a chance to repeat my questions as the girls chat endlessly interrupting me. By the time our dessert arrives I decide it's not worth pursuing, I'll just put it down as another one of those mysteries about women.

Finishing my dessert I go to the bathroom myself before going to pay our bill.

As I leave the table I see the waitress joins the girls sitting in my seat.

To my surprise she is still there as I pay only getting up when I approach the table, she gives me a smile before turning to the girls saying "See you later."

Jen nods while Trish replies "Looking forward to it."

"Later?"

"Yes, we're coming back later in the week for dinner again," Trish says.

Walking into the cabin I take hold of Jen's hand leading her to the bedroom, before she can say or do anything, I wish Trish goodnight saying we're off to bed.

Within a couple of minutes I have Jen naked lying on the bed, tonight it's my turn to get the action started.

Stripping off I climb on the bed between Jen's legs lowering my head to her pussy.

I eat her pussy to two orgasms, I know Trish can hear every scream but I don't care, I want Jen and I want her bad.

I kiss my way up her body sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

"Cowboy or cowgirl?" I whisper in her ear.

Cowboy or cowgirl is a little game Jen likes to play and determines who's riding and who's the horse.

"Cowboy, now put that big cowboy cock into your little filly."

I get between Jen's legs, picking them up I push them back towards her head, my cock brushing against her pussy lips.

"Fuck me cowboy, I want your cum."

I push my cock inside her, "Yeeha," she screams.

I fuck her hard, pounding my cock deep into her pussy, she bucks around like a wild thing, wilder than normal, squeals constantly begging me to come inside her.

Another Jen "Yeeha" signals my orgasm inside her followed by another one of her own.

I lie beside her, my finger tracing around her areola and nipple.

"Not finished with you cowboy," she says reaching for my cock, "You haven't broken this filly in yet."

"Ride me Cowboy," Jen is on her hands and knees after getting me hard again, "Mount this filly and fuck her ass."

I can't believe what's I'm hearing, Jen letting me fuck her anally twice in two days.

"Oh fuck yes," she squeals as I push my cock into her ass.

Her enthusiasm is incredible, she is pushing her ass back to meet my thrusting cock. Each thrust having her begging for more, for harder, for deeper, for my cum.

I give her what she wants, my cock exploding deep in her ass, filling her with cum.

She screams with unbridled pleasure.

I'm awoken by what I think is a door closing and car driving off.

Jen is already up, I climb out of bed going to the kitchen.

The girls are in deep conversation, it takes a couple of minutes for Trish to notice me, "Morning Cowboy" she says smiling.

Jen turns giving me a smile before turning back to Trish, "Ok if I have to."

"You do."

I'm not sure what they are talking about but after three days with them that doesn't surprise me.

"Did I just hear someone leave?"

"Of course not silly we are both still here," Jen says.

"Thought I heard a door close and car drive off."

"You were dreaming Cowboy, probably shutting the barn door to keep that wild filly inside," Trish says with a laugh.

"Alright then what's the plans for today?"

"Nothing this morning," Trish says "But this afternoon we have a friend visiting."

"A friend, anyone I know?"

"You meet them briefly."

"Who was it?"

"Doesn't matter other than we enjoy their company and I'm sure you will too."

I'm not sure what to think, this whole conversation is strange to say the least.

"You are welcomed to join us, you'll find it very enlightening."

"Trish I don't know...."

Trish holds up her hand staring intently at Jen, "Enough Jen I have spoken."

"Yes Trish."

"What is going on, you both are acting very strange."

"Be here at 3pm Greg and all will be answered.

"This is too weird for me, I'm going sailing, I'll see you later."

"I'm worried Trish, Steve didn't..."

"Enough I said," Trish cut Jen off before she can finish.

I leave them sitting at the table, maybe Trish is moody because Jen is getting all the action, I don't know and don't want to think about it.

I hire a small sailing boat and spend the day sailing the lake.

It's nearly 4pm when I get back to the cabin, there's a strange car parked out the front.

I step into the cabin, I see the waitress from last night, she's lying bent over the kitchen table, naked.

"Hi I'm your welcome home present, help yourself," she says.

"What the fuck," I say. stunned by the sight, " Where's Jen?"

"That's Debbie but you can call her Baby, Pet or as you call her Jen is in here."

I turn hearing Trish's voice, she's standing in the doorway of her room wearing a head to toe latex body suit, holes cut in it for her eyes, nostrils, mouth, nipples and crotch. She is also wearing a large strap-on and holding a cane in one hand.

"What the fuck!"

"Come here Cowboy your filly awaits."

I'm stunned, I don't know what to think or do, I stand looking around the room trying to understand what is happening.

Trish walks over to me, she taps the front of my crotch with the cane before taking my hand leading me to her bedroom.

Jen is on the bed, it takes me several seconds to absorb what I'm seeing

The first thing I notice is the horse tail butt plug, then I notice the half latex mask she's wearing, it has two eye holes and two holes for her nostrils. She has what looks like a bridle in her mouth with reins resting on her back.

She watches me as I walk up to her, I stare at her eyes but it's not fear I see, it's pleasure, desire, They are the eyes I stare into when I fuck her, the eyes I see that moment before the wave of her orgasm washes over her.

"Well Cowboy are you riding this filly or will we let her be a stallion."

"I don't... I don't understand"

'That's alright, come with me your time will come."

"Pet service Baby," Trish say taking my hand leading back into the kitchen.

Sitting me on the sofa I have a side on view of the waitress, Debbie, she hands me a drink of bourbon as she sits beside me.

Jen walks out of the bedroom still wearing the same outfit with one addition, a large strap-on.

Debbie smiles as she looks over her shoulder watching Jen approach.

Jen stands behind Debbie the strap-on resting on the palm her hand.

They both look in our direction, I assume they are looking at Trish.

Turning my head I glance at Trish, she's looking at me, smiling she turns her head to look at Jen and Debbie.

After a moments pause Trish nods her head, both girls smile.

I watch as Jen pushes the strap-on into Debbie's pussy, Debbie moans calling Jen 'Pet' telling her how she wants to be fucked. Jen still has the bridle in her mouth, all she can do is moan and dribble saliva.

We watch Jen fuck Debbie for several minutes.

"Fuck Baby's ass Pet," Trish say, Jen withdraws the strap-on from Debbie's pussy reinserting into her ass causing Debbie to scream.

"Time for an explanation Cowboy and then you need to make a decision," Trish says placing her hand on my thigh, her eyes locking onto mine.

"It started at college, you know Pet and I shared a room," I nod, "Well our relationship was more complex than just simple room mates. Pet belonged to me, for the three years before she met you I owned her body and soul 100%."

Trish pauses to look at the other two girls before continuing.

"She did anything, anywhere and anytime I told her without question or hesitation."

"Fuck her mouth now Pet."

"When you came along it all changed, she had boyfriends before but with you I sensed a change in her. Remember I used to go on dates with you?"

"Yes, yes you were a real party pooper at times."

"That was my plan, I put restrictions on Pet fucking you, I went along to ensure her resolve didn't weaken and to be there to benefit from her sexual frustrations."

"You mean she fucked you but wouldn't fuck me."

"It wasn't so much she wouldn't fuck you, she couldn't fuck you, I owned her remember, she could only do what I permitted."

"Baby come and lick my pussy, hump that table leg Pet."

"So you control everything she does, who she fucks, how she fucks."

"I did yes, but with you I could see she was really in love and desperately wanted to be with you, she begged me to let her go to you, for weeks she begged. On our dates I could see that you loved her also, that someday you will marry."

"Yes but your telling her what to do now, I'm here but she's obeying you."

"True but this is the first time I directly involved myself while you and Pet were together, well actually if we count the restaurant it's the second time."

"Pet come here lie on your back. Baby eat her pussy."

I watch in amazement as the girls do without question everything Trish instructs, I'm still confused but I'm also aroused.

"I agreed to Pet's request, I told her she had my blessing to be with you under two conditions. One is when I summon her she must come to me and do as I command, relatively easy as you are always at work, plenty of nighttime overtime and even weekends. Then when Steve left I was able to have her visit me more often, to console me."

I'm watching Jen squirming on the floor with an orgasm, her eyes glazed over, Baby's head is pressed tightly against Jen's pussy and a hand is playing with the butt plug.

Trish notices me staring intently at Debbie.

"Baby's a natural, the number of orgasms she's given us since meeting her at the restaurant is incredible and they aren't just orgasm, they are body shaking, mind blowing orgasms."

"Do you want her to give you a blow job while she sit's on Pet's face?"

Debbie has lifted her head from Jen's pussy. Jen is looking at me, she has removed the bridle and is licking her lips. Both girls are eagerly waiting for my response.

"What...no...umm...maybe...I don't know," to be honest I'm confused and not sure what is right or wrong.

"What.... what was the second condition."

"Did I give you permission to stop Baby," Trish growls, "Get down there and eat that cunt."

Trish looks back at me, "Ah yes the second condition, decision time, that was where Steve failed."

"What Steve.... what Steve got to do with Jen."

"Nothing, just Steve had a similar opportunity as you are being presented with today and decided not to accept."

A million thoughts go through my mind but mainly has Jen fucked another man while with me.

"The second condition is at the time of my choosing you are shown the truth and you are given the choice of submission to me and joining my little family or leaving."

I'm not listening, "Has Jen fucked other men?" I look at Jen as I ask the question, I can know see fear in her eyes but she doesn't speak.

"Who fucks who isn't important, what is important is I have control and get pleasure from my control."

"Dammit Trish answer my question, is Jen fucking other men."

I'm all but shouting, rage building in me.

Trish doesn't flinch, she maintains eye contact with me, a calm composed expression on her face.

"Cowboy I'll answer your question after you answer mine."

"What bloody question?"

"Do you want to join my Rodeo or ride off into the sunset?"

For the first time I sense some nervousness in Trish, I'm sure I saw her eyes briefly glance at Jen as she asks the question.

"Do I want to be your pet blindly obeying you and fuck other women for you, is that what you are asking."

"Basically yes but at all times you will only be fucking other women when Jen is present," I glance down at Jen, "And it's not just any other women, you will be mainly fucking me."

"And Jen."

"That goes without saying, myself, Jen and if your lucky maybe an occasional lucky girl."

I sit in silence staring at Jen, trying to read what's in her eyes, I want her to say something but she lies there mute, I'm guessing under instructions from Trish.

"Well Cowboy are you in or out, decision time."

My mouth is dry, my hands calmy, "Umm," I can't take my eyes of Jen, she is lying frozen on the ground staring up at me, looks like she's barely breathing as she waits for my answer.

"Well Cowboy."

I have two options as I see it, with a yes I get to fuck Jen and Trish, with a no I risk losing Jen, I'm just not sure the hold Trish has over her.

How bad can it be to fuck both Jen and Trish, they're two hot, wild babes. Most men would cut off their left nut to have both of them to fuck.

"Time up Cowboy, what do you say?"

I stare a Trish, "Yes, yes Trish I'll be your Cowboy."

Trish smiles, "Call me Mistress."

Jen arms suddenly wrap around my neck as she kisses me, Debbie looks up from the floor smiling.

"And my question Trish, has Jen been fucking other men?"

Jen stops kissing me shaking her head.

"No Cowboy, Jen would never fuck another man. I knew if I tried to make that happen it would end us, she would walk away never to see me again. I also knew tonight that if you said no Jen would leave me to be with you but it was a risk I was willing to take."

Jen gives me another kiss.

"Now Cowboy I'll give you a chance to reconsider a previous answer you gave me, do you want Baby to suck your cock while she rides Pet's face."

I look at Jen, she nods, a smile on her face.

"Fuck yes."

"And Cowboy if you both ever want another man to fuck Pet I can arrange that too."

The rest of the week was a sex orgy, I fucked all three holes of each of the girls several times though Mistress did have me pleasure her more often.

When we return home I spend less time working late and working on weekends, instead my time is spent with Mistress, Pet and some of her other playthings.

About six months after our holiday Mistress give us a present, Baby has moved to town managing a restaurant and Mistress has her move in with us. She is our little plaything now but like everyone else she is always available for Mistress should she call.

It turned out that having Trish join us on holiday was the best thing ever.

12