Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, and that stuff is always better when you stop having traditional orgasms... hence why I have not had one in a while."

"Well, I know that stuff can feel pretty good, but I can't imagine it being so good as to give up normal sex."

"Ehh, normal sex was honestly never that amazing for me. It's probably better for you."

Nick looked at Josh, confused. I found it quite amusing that I had just made these two men cum their brains out, yet here they were still naked, with semi hard cocks just carrying on an almost normal conversation.

"Not sure what you mean by 'better for me.' It seems like you are into women, right? Do you have some kind of medical issue? Sure seems you have no problem getting off." Nick laughed.

"No I just meant that woman can probably take you quite a bit easier."

Josh's statement had no sense of bragging or insult towards my husband. It was just a simple statement of fact. I think we all took a second to stare at Nick's cock, then over to Josh's Their penises were each still somewhat engorged, but had drooped a bit, nestling on their balls in a nicely relaxed state. Josh's was still considerably thicker than Nick's and nearly twice as long.

I thought for a moment about the biggest guy I had been with. He certainly was not too big for me to take, but it could get a bit uncomfortable in certain positions. And that guy was nowhere near Josh's size. I could certainly imagine how sex must have been somewhat of a challenge for him.

"That is crazy dude," was all Nick could muster in response, sounding almost defeated. After a few seconds of silence he quietly asked, "When is the last time you felt a pussy around that nice cock?"

Josh thought for a bit. "Believe it or not it has been right around 10 years."

Nick whistled in disbelief. "Wow!" He then looked over at me. I was just wiping the last remnants of the double load which had ran down nearly to my pussy from their targets on my chest. "So what do you think, baby?" he asked gingerly.

"About what?"

He gave me a look as if I should have known what he was asking. "Do you, you know, want to help the man out?"

A sharp tingle of excitement ran down my spine. Until that moment, I had not realized how incredibly aroused my body was. I had been a bit preoccupied with the two sexy naked men in our bedroom. But up until that point it had been all about them. My body was starved for pleasure. My pussy was simply soaked as if it had been subconsciously preparing for Josh's enormous penis the entire night. I was not sure if I really could take him well, or what the hell it was going to be like, but I did know for certain in that moment that he was soon going to be inside me.

I looked directly and Josh and slowly peeled my thong from between my ass cheeks. As I pulled the garment down my legs, I bent over seductively. Trying to maintain as much eye contact as possible, I gracefully slid off my heels, then slowly began to walk towards where Josh was seated. Extending my hand, I invited him to rise and follow me to the bed. Nick rapidly unmade the bedding and scooted to one side, giving me ample room to lie back on the soft sheets. Before Josh climbed on with me, he looked at both of us and spoke softly.

"Are you sure you all want this?"

I smiled back reassuredly, sighing in anticipation. "Are you sure?" I decided to ask in return. "You are the one who has not done it in so long."

Nick quickly spoke up, not letting Josh even have a say in the matter. "Fuck baby, look at that body of yours. You think he is going to say no to that?"

Josh just laughed in response and carefully climbed onto the bed. Before I knew it, his body was over top of mine. It was like everything was moving so fast yet in slow motion at the same time. His head was now level with my breasts, which had pancaked a bit from their weight. I squeezed them together, hoping to make them look even more inviting. Apparently it worked as Josh began to nuzzle and caress them with his tongue and lips. My nipples were soon impossibly hard with arousal. My boobs were not usually that sensitive to light touches, but at the moment, all my senses were heightened and the feeling was simply wonderful.

Soon Josh began to kiss his way up my chest, up my neck and eventually we were face to face. I grabbed the back of his head, pulling his lips into mine. We kissed for the first time. It was a deep passionate kiss. I tried to pour every ounce of appreciation I had for what Josh had done for my husband and I into that kiss. It was a beautiful moment.

But the burning desire in my pussy and really my whole body soon clouded my thoughts. I needed him inside me. As we kissed, I opened my legs pressing my wetness up against his body. He lowered himself onto me and I felt his hard shaft press against my clit. I grabbed his back and cried out. He was not even in me yet, but my body already felt orgasmic.

Josh then began to move his body slowly lower. The feeling of his bulbous head sliding past my clit was electrifying. Soon I felt it pressing against my opening. I spread my legs further, preparing myself as best I could for what was to come. Josh pushed his body against mine and the pressure on my hairless labia increased significantly. I expected him to slide into me as I was certainly wet enough I thought. But no penetration occurred just yet. This was going to be a challenge.

I reached down in between our bodies feeling his massive organ pressing against my vulva. I grabbed the shaft and quickly rubbed his tip around in small circles, smearing as much of my wetness on him as I could. I then pulled on him more firmly, trying to make his head part my lips further. Satisfied with my work, I looked up at him.

"OK, push now, I think I am ready."

He carefully began to push with more of his weight this time. My lips gave way and suddenly his head was inside me. The pressure was immense, like I was being split open. I won't lie and say there was no pain, because there certainly was... but I was so aroused in that moment that the pain was not entirely unpleasant. If there was any such thing as a "good hurt" this must have been it.

"Fuck!!" I grunted as he pushed deeper into me. I looked down in between us wanting to catch a glimpse of his thick rod impaling my body, but my vision was almost blurry.

"How does that feel baby?" Nick whispered.

I had almost forgotten my husband was lying next to us. I looked over at him and just mouthed "so big."

After another few seconds, Josh was at least a few inches inside me. The pressure at my opening had seemed to subside a tiny bit. Maybe I was getting used to it more, or maybe it was just that his massive head was now further up inside me. But after pushing in even more I suddenly felt a dull pain up in my abdomen.

""OK stop for sec." I cried out, exasperated. A nervous laugh escaped my lips. Nick moved his body next to us, trying to get a better view.

"Ha, I think he is only like half way in. Fuck!" he remarked, his own cock now totally rock hard again.

Josh chuckled and then began to withdraw a tiny bit. The pain mostly went away but my entire pussy was still stretched to its limit. I must have felt so tight to him. That thought suddenly sent my arousal through the roof.

I looked him right in the eyes. "Fuck me Josh, I can take it, just don't go further in that that." He delightedly obeyed, beginning a slow thrusting rhythm. Nick stroked his cock next to us, watching me take the biggest penis I had ever taken.

After maybe a minute of slow, careful sex, Nick piped up. "How is that pussy feeling, man?"

"Nice. Pretty tight, not as tight as some girls I was with in the past though. Some of them were almost painful for me. But at least I can move inside Jen."

We all laughed at the absurdity. Josh gripped my shoulders and began to methodically thrust in and out. Every 30 seconds or so he tried to speed up or thrust a bit deeper, but my body would always tense up as if resisting his size. Small grunts and moans began to involuntarily escape my lips. I was beginning to sweat profusely, my core muscles overworked just to accommodate him moving inside me.

Nick noticed me tensing up and moaning. "Is that big cock going to make you cum, baby?" He was now stroking himself next to us, obviously at the height of his own arousal.

I coughed out a laugh, causing my vagina to grip Josh even harder. "Ah... no. He is just too fucking big," I grunted, tears in my eyes. While I was certainly aroused to a very high degree, there just did not seem to be anyway Josh would make me cum like this. I kind of understood what he meant when he talked about sex never being that great for him. His endowment made it nearly impossible for sex to be comfortable. And he certainly could not move in a way that would likely bring either of us to orgasm.

After a few more minutes, I pushed up against Josh's torso. "Ok... I think I need a break." He smiled down at me and carefully withdrew his length. As the head popped out of my opening there was a brief moment of somewhat intense pain, but then emptiness.

As Josh climbed back off of the bed and my hand quickly shot between my legs. I felt my lips. They were of course soaked, but also very "open" and maybe a little swollen. Nick noticed me feeling myself and moved to where he could inspect my vulva himself. I worried for a second that Josh's penis had stretched my vagina so much that sex would never be the same. Would my husband even find me sexy down there?

But most of my fears were quickly alleviated. "Fuck baby, your pussy looks to hot right now. I can almost see up inside you."

We both laughed. Nick then looked me right in the eye with one of the most lustful looks I had ever seen him give. He then lowered his head and planted a brief but highly sensual kiss right on my clit. My body shivered in response. Nick then positioned his body in exactly the same way Josh's had been just seconds before. Without uttering a work, he lowered himself and plunged his unbelievably hard cock into my warmth.

I am not going to lie and say that his penis didn't feel different than normal, because it certainly did. Both my opening and more up inside my vagina were significantly more stretched than usual, so his cock went in with basically no resistance whatsoever. I guess I was certainly "looser" that I had ever been, but at the same time, it felt fucking amazing. And from Nick's reaction above me, he certainly thought it felt pretty amazing too.

"Om my God, baby!" he cried out. "Fuck your pussy has never felt this good." He then more fully wrapped his powerful arms around me and was suddenly fucking me hard. Significantly harder that Josh could. His pelvis was grinding into my clit with every thrust. It was so astonishingly pleasurable.

I was on the verge of a climax in what seemed like seconds. "Make me cum baby!" I yelled. He pumped me harder. My body exploded, every core and pelvic muscle contracting as hard as they ever had. My heart was pounding in my ears as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body.

I then suddenly I felt an intense pressure in my pussy and my muscles involuntarily reversed their contraction as if I was trying to pushing something out of me. They pushed harder and harder. Nick's cock forcefully popped out of me followed by a quick burst of fluid that had to have travelled at least a few feet, landing partly on Nick's body and partly on the lower half of the bed.

"Holy shit!" Nick exclaimed. He turned to Josh. "Have you ever seen a woman do that?" He grinned from ear to ear.

"Ha, just one." Josh smiled, stroking his large manhood slowly with his right hand. "See that, is the kind of sex I sure wish I could have. You guys are fucking hot."

Nick kept smiling. "Yea I guess normal dicks do have their advantages," he laughed.

I suddenly felt kind of bad for Josh. Here was this cool, intelligent, kind man who seemingly had never had the kind of passionate sex that he deserved. My compassion and maybe somewhat competitive nature began to suddenly influence my thoughts. There was no way Josh was going to leave tonight without experiencing the best sex of his life.

I quickly sat up. Staring Josh straight in the eye, I yelled out to my husband. "Baby, get that good lube out of your night stand."

"Ah ok," Nick replied. "Looks like she has a plan."

As Nick moved to fetch the bottle of high quality silicon lube that we normally saved for special occasions, I scooted myself off the bed and walked over to Josh. His cock was maybe 90% hard and stuck straight out from his body. Seeing him standing like this made it look even longer. It had to have been at least 81/2 or 9 inches. I reached my hand out and gave him a few strokes, sliding the foreskin up and down the girthy shaft. The mushroom head peeked out briefly with each stroke. I then grabbed his organ more firmly and began pulling him toward the bed.

I rotated around his body as I led him and then gently pushed him onto the mattress, forcing him to lie on his back in pretty much the same place I had been lying just moments before. I crawled up between his legs, trying to ignore the large wet spot on the sheets from my previous liberation of fluid.

Now between his legs, I lowered by head and gently, lovingly kissed each of his thin but toned thighs. I then quickly moved to his cock, giving it a kiss of its own. Moving further up, I pushed my body down into his, forcing his cock between my hanging breasts. He must have enjoyed that feeling as Josh let out a fairly loud moan. I squeezed them together pulling his shaft up off of his belly. His length was so considerable I could lean my head down and suck the tip. The taste of my own pussy mixed with his precum was quite delightful.

After a minute or so of slow but passionate titty fucking, I lifted myself up again and turned towards my husband. Without speaking I held out my hand. Nick swiftly placed the expensive bottle of lube between my fingers and I began to unscrew the top. I gave one last look at my husband and tried to muster a half-hearted wink. He was being such an amazing sport about all of this, and I wondered just how much he was enjoying himself.

But quickly I turned my attention back to Josh who was just pleasantly smiling up at me. I grabbed his erection with my left hand, pointing it at the ceiling, then began to pour an ample stream of slick fluid from the topless bottle. Soon his entire head and most of his shaft was covered. I rubbed it around thoroughly eliciting another series of soft moans from Josh.

After handing the bottle back to Nick, I propped one of my legs upright on the bed. I reached down with my lubed fingers and spread some wetness all around my hairless lips and a bit inside me. My pussy did feel a bit different than usual, perhaps a little more opened up, but still quite sensitive to the touch. Satisfied with my work, I grabbed Josh's enormous cock once again and lined up his tip with my eager opening.

After all the sexual activity of the night, I was surely as warmed up as I could possibly be. And the lube had to make the challenge easier as well. I was determined to not just take Josh's incredible size, but actually give him the proper fuck that he deserved.

I began to lower my body. His mushroom head parted my lips but then there was a significant amount of resistance. I lifted my legs slightly, putting more of my weight on his cock, but it did not go in any further. It was almost as if I was balancing my body on the tip of his firm pole, a hilarious thought itself. The feeling was amusing and not entirely unpleasant, but I needed it inside me badly. I forced my body down further and finally my opening gave way as I impaled myself fully.

The pressure inside me was immense as I could feel his bulbous head slide up every inch of my dripping vagina. But much to my delight, there was basically no pain whatsoever. I am not even sure I would call it discomfort, just a very full and stretched feeling. My arousal and the lube had certainly done their job.

After a few seconds of sinking further and further down his shaft, I felt his head touch my cervix. There was a brief uneasy feeling that caused me to draw my breath in sharply, but I quickly figured out how to adjust my body so that his cock kind of slid around the sensitive spot. He was now stimulating parts of my vagina that had never been touched. As I felt my labia finally make contact with Josh's pelvis and balls, a new kind of arousal overtook any of the slight ache that I was experiencing. I felt like such a sex goddess knowing that this massive cock was now fully inside my body.

My head was spinning and my chest was already heaving from the intense arousal. Josh placed his hands on my hips, beckoning me to begin grinding on top of him. I happily obliged. The full feeling inside me became even more severe as every inch of his shaft and head began massaging the walls of my pussy.

I suddenly realized than my eyes had been closed for the past several seconds. I was so lost in my own emotions and sensations. I opened them quickly and looked down at Josh as I slowly rode him. His eyes were locked onto my chest, but soon he met my gaze now noticing that my own were open. We smiled at each other lovingly, then I squeezed my large breasts together trying to give him a show and arose him even more. I increased the intensity of my grinding.

In no time at all we were both moaning. The more I moved on him, the more used to his size I got, which allowed me to move more vigorously. His reactions were also increasing as I sped up my love making, making me more and more aroused by the second. Noticing my building arousal, Josh began to get into it a bit more himself. I felt his body flex and he began to push up against me in perfect sync with my sexual rhythms. Pleasure was beginning to overtake my whole body. I hoped he was feeling as good as I was.

Without thinking, I lowered my torso and kissed Josh passionately. My breasts pressed against his chest as our lips locked in a wet embrace. I groaned loudly into his mouth and he reached back and grabbed my wide ass. Josh pushed my pelvis down even more firmly. The pressure inside me increased. We were really fucking now.

I sat back up and put my hands on Josh's chest grinding as hard as I could against his body. His large head felt like it was somewhere up in my stomach, but surprisingly it was not painful at all. He took one of his hands and moved it to my left breast hanging above him. He squeezed, amplifying my arousal even further. My body began to spasm, convulsing on top of him. I had never felt anything like it. It was almost as if I was having an orgasm, but the sensation was not as acute. However, unlike any of my traditional orgasms, this feeling persisted. Was it building slowly? I could not even tell anymore, my mind was so overwhelmed with raw sexual excitement.

A soft moan from my husband snapped me out of my pleasure daze momentarily. He had pulled the bedroom chair up next the bed and was now seated, furiously jerking himself while watching me ride Josh. I could see precum dripping out of his tip and his balls were pulled up tight. He was breathing hard and it was obvious he was close to his own orgasm. This of course excited me to no end, the thought of my husband cumming to me riding another man was amazingly erotic. I opened my mouth to urge him to finish himself off, but just as I was about to speak, another one of my devilishly naughty thoughts rocked my dirty mind.

Driven by impulse and impulse alone, I suddenly found myself yelling at my husband. "Get the lube baby."

"Whaa?" he replied taking his hand off of his impossibly firm erection.

My eyes darted towards the bottle he had placed on the nightstand just minutes before. He reached over and picked it up. "Are you OK? Do you need more?" he asked quickly.