Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no," I grunted back. "Baby listen. Lube yourself up really good."

Nick obeyed, squirting some on his penis. It ran down the shaft and he worked it around with his free hand.

"Now give me some." I held our my hand towards my husband. I was still grinding on top of Josh, but my movements had slowed considerably. Josh's cock however showed no signs of deflating inside me as I could feel him flex his boner, delightfully stimulating my stretched vagina.

Nick reached over and squirted some of the nice lube into my hand. He then watched me with wide eyes as I leaned forward and reached back behind me with both hands. Using my non-lubed hand, I gently pulled my ass cheeks apart, then proceeded to lube up my puckered hole with the other. It was so sensitive that I even jumped a bit to the touch of my own fingers. Before returning my hand forward, I could not resist letting my lubed fingers slide just a bit lower, past my ass hole where they made contact with the wide shaft filling my other wet hole. He felt even bigger that I had expected. It was like I was riding a fucking baseball bat! I moaned in approving arousal.

Satisfied with my work, I shot my gaze back to my husband. "Fuck my ass baby. I want to feel two cocks in me at once!"

"Are you sure?" he said quietly, rising to his feet.

"Yes... come on just do it before I chicken out." I pleaded playfully. I briefly realized that I really had not asked Josh permission for him to DP me with my husband, but looking down at his smiling face, it did not seem like he was protesting too much.

As Nick climbed on the bed behind us, Josh and I both spread our legs just a bit wider to accommodate. "I have always wonder what this would feel like, but never thought I would ever do it," Josh quietly muttered.

"Yea, me neither," I laughed back.

Nick was quickly into position, one hand on my hips, the other guiding his erection to my back door. As his tip made contact with my skin, I pushed back, trying to show him I was as eager and ready for this intense sexual act as I could possibly be. I am not sure if it was because of my heightened arousal or just that my body craved more and more stimulation, but Nick entered my ass quite easily. Before I knew it, he was nearly all the way in. I was at first surprised by the lack of discomfort. His cock of course added to the immense pressure already in my body, but my holes were now easily stretching to accommodate. I had never been so proud of myself sexually!

But just as I thought I was going to take these two sexy men with no problem at all, my supreme arousal caused me to involuntarily flex my pelvic muscles which squeezed both cocks inside me hard. I was not prepared for this feeling at all. It was almost like both of them seemed to double in girth. I could feel both erections pressing against each other through my thin wall of flesh. This sensation, coupled with the thought of how dirty this really was, shot my arousal through the roof and back into that persistent orgasmic state in a near instant.

Nick and Josh simultaneously groaned from my PC flex. They twitched their cocks in return and we all began to move against each other in a surprisingly coordinated rhythm. There was not even really any thrusting and I am not even sure you could call it grinding. We were just all moving in a way that was driving us wild with physical and mental pleasure.

After what seemed like only a few seconds, Nick behind me seemed to be the most worked up of us. He had, after all, almost cum while watching us just moments before. He began moving more vigorously inside me. "You want to cum in my ass baby?" I yelled back at him.

"Mmmm," was all he could say. He then began to actually thrust in and out of my lubed ass. Faster and faster he went. Josh began to moan a bit under me as well. Nick's cock was sliding against the bottom of his with just my vaginal wall in between them. I delighted at the thought of what that might feel like for men inside me. My own orgasmic state ramped up a notch.

After another couple of seconds, Nick let out a louder groan. "Fuuuckkkk!" His shaft spasmed inside my ass. My ass and vagina clamped down on both of the firm erections as my pleasure reached an impossibly high peak. I grabbed on to Josh's head and squeezed my body into his with all the passion I could muster as my orgasm rocked me to my core. Nick pushed hard against me one last time as he emptied the rest of his load in my ass.

Still trembling, my body finally collapsed forward onto Josh. My internal muscles were nearly spent from clenching so hard for the past several minutes. They finally began to relax a bit and I lie still for several seconds trying to catch my breath. Soon Nick carefully pulled out of my butt, some of his semen dripping down, likely running onto Josh's shaft which was still rock hard and buried inside me.

Regaining a bit of composure I opened my eyes, peering right into Josh's face below me. "Did you cum?" I asked earnestly.

"Ha, no" he replied sheepishly. "Sorry, that was getting me kind of close I think, though."

Nick laughed loudly as he cleaned himself up next to us. "I guess we can't last long enough for Mr. Horse Cock over here." He playfully slapped my ass.

"Hey," I protested. "Maybe you can't but don't speak for me mister." I shot back at my husband.

I slowly began to move on top of Josh again, my tired muscles laboring to grind against his body as I had been previously. Likely noticing my struggle, Josh spoke up quickly.

"Jen, it's OK if you don't want to," he said sweetly. "You already made me cum once tonight."

I shook my head in protest and picked up my pace.

"Ha," Nick chimed in. "Not sure how well you know my wife, but once she gets something in her head, she is not letting it go. Pretty sure she is not going to let you leave unless her pussy makes you cum."

"I see," Josh chuckled. After several seconds of my labored motions on top of him, he continued. "This feels amazing Jen, but not sure it will make me cum."

"You should fuck her from behind. Pronebone if you want to really cum fast. That way always makes me cum so hard," Nick suggested.

"Not sure I know what that is."

"Like doggy, but she is more lying down on the bed and her legs are together instead of apart." Nick answered.

"Never done that, sounds hot!" Josh replied grinning up at me.

A slight jolt of apprehension ran through my body. Nick and I did not do that position much, but it did always make him cum super quickly. It also made his averaged sized cock feel pretty large with my legs squeezed together more than usual. What the fuck would Josh feel like that way? There was only one way to find out.

I quickly lifted myself off of Josh's body. As we began to switch positions, the empty feeling in my pussy returned, but even greater this time. Though I was certainly stretched, I could feel my vagina trying to return to its normal state. "Just a bit more," I said to myself, as if trying to coax my pussy to perform one last task before her mission was complete!

In seconds I was lying face down on the soft mattress. We removed the pillows and I pushed my arms forward, resting my face between them. Josh climbed on top of me, his legs straddling my thighs. I pushed my ass up at him and wiggled it invitingly. He touched me for a few seconds, Making sure my slit was still adequately wet. With the mixture of the silicon lube, my own secretions, and a bit of Nick's cum which had dripped from my ass, it certainly was still quite slippery. I looked back at Josh, completely ready for him to take me.

He then laid his enormous cock on my crack. "Fuck." Nick commented, obviously still aroused at the sight although he had cum two times already this evening. Josh slowly began to slide his cock down. His head briefly touched my still sensitive ass hole and I was terrified for a second that he would try to enter me there. There was no way that was happening, and I was soon relieved as he slid past and nestled his tip back at my wet slit.

I reached back and spread myself more for him. He pushed and his head dipped inside fairly easily. But as he pushed more of his length inside me I cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Fuck he felt huge like this! It was almost as if he was spreading apart the bones in my pelvis. But arousal soon overcame any amount of discomfort I was feeling.

"Fuck me Josh. Fuck me as hard as you want."

My words seemed to make something snap inside of him as his animalistic instincts took over. As soon as he had pushed all the way back inside me, he had quickly pulled out all the way to the tip, then suddenly back in me again. His thrusts were long and impossibly deep. It felt like his cock was over a foot long. The friction against my opening and vaginal walls was incredible, but not entirely unbearable. With each successive push it seemed Josh was going in deeper and deeper.

He soon spread his legs ever further apart, trying to get more of his manhood inside me. He brought his knees up to my sides and lifted himself upright placing his hands on my back. He pushed his weight down onto me and continued to pound my body. From this angle he could really drive it in. The feeling was thrilling, if not a bit scary. But I was taking it like a champ.

Josh continued to hammer my pussy. Deeper and harder with more speed and force. He was not at all trying to be careful about not hurting me, not caring at all for my comfort. As if I was his own personal sex doll, he was using my body for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. And I loved that.

"Cum inside me! Fucking cum inside me please!" I yelled out through labored breaths.

Josh moaned and then somehow pushed inside me even further. My body tensed up as an orgasm suddenly tore through my pelvic region. He kept pounding. I lost all awareness of time in that moment. He could have fucked me for another few seconds or minutes. I had no idea. I just know that I would seemingly be at a climax, only for Josh to fuck ever harder, spiraling me into another even harder climax. Orgasms on top of orgasms.

Finally, just when my pussy could not take anything more, Josh's enormous sex organ began to spasm. My already wet pussy suddenly got way wetter as he pumped his seed deep inside me. One final orgasm simultaneously ripped through my body then we both collapsed, as spent as two people could possibly be from the vigorous, passionate coupling.

Still inside me, Josh rested his head beside mine. He kissed my cheek, sweetly.

"Oh my God," he whispered. "That was the first time I had ever cum inside a woman."

I turned my head toward him and kissed him on the lips. "I hope it lived up," I smiled at him.

"Oh yes, I will never in a million years forget this."

"I told you that position would get the job done," Nick spoke up.

I had almost forgot my husband was still in the room. I suddenly worried he would be pretty jealous of what had just happened. I glanced over at him.

"Yea I think it did. Are you OK baby?" I asked my husband with as much empathy as I could muster. Josh was starting to shrink inside me and he gently began to pull out.

"Oh fuck yes. That was sooo hot."

Glancing down, I noticed his cock was semi hard again. He laughed.

"Ha. I would fuck you again, but I suspect that pussy needs a bit of rest, right?"

We all three laughed as Nick finished pulling out. Part of his latest deposit spilled from my opening as he climbed off the bed. Nick walked over to check out the view.

"Fuck I think that is the hottest thing I have ever seen," he whispered, almost as if to himself.

I reached under myself and pulled apart my swollen lips, bearing down with my pelvic muscles as I pointed my ass right at my husband. More semen spilled out and trickled past my clit. Nick gasped in arousal. I had never felt more sexy in my life.

"Hold on just a second baby. Don't move at all," Nick quickly instructed me. I closed my eyes and tried to maintain my pose. He walked to one side of the room, paused briefly, then quickly returned to the foot of the bed. After a few seconds of silence, I heard the familiar clicking sound of the camera app on his phone.

"Nice," said Josh, obviously approving of his own work captured for all of time by my husband's photo. "If you guys are OK with it, would you mind sending that to me?"

Nick laughed again. "What do you think baby?"

I turned towards the two naked men who were still gawking at my stretched, creampied pussy. "Sure that would be hot." I flashed a big smile at my admires.

"Yea, I will likely be using that for 'inspiration' a time or two if you know what I mean!"

"Ha I bet!" replied Nick. If only Nick knew the type of self-pleasure Josh regularly got up to, I laughed to myself. "So do you think you are going to try fucking more women after this?"

"Well, if I can find some as 'talented' as Jen, I sure would want to."

"Here is what you should do Josh," I began. "Whenever you find a girl you want to hook up with, just whip out your phone and show her that picture. Say... 'and here is example A of my handiwork'!"

We all burst into laughter.