Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael Choo was no loss," Sarah said.

"Yeah, I know," Hailey said. "I want to meet these guys, Jeong."

"Me too," Sarah Loo said.

"Why don't you ask him if his friends would like to party with us?" Mandy Kim said. "Just them and us, and we can, you know, throw names in a jar or something. I read about that in a book, it sounded like fun." She eyed Vanessa. "And Vanessa can have all the extra guys."

They all looked at Vanessa, who smiled. Dreamily. "Yes please."

"Uh," Jeong hesitated. She hadn't expected this. She thought of Erik, earlier this afternoon, with Ariana, and her nipples ached. Oh god yes, she wanted Erik to do that to her. She didn't care if he did it to her in front of all his friends either. Or all her friends, for that matter. She wanted it. But she'd seen. She knew. She wasn't sure if that was what Vanessa and Sarah and Phoebe and Hailey and Mandy really wanted though.

"Guys," she said, looking around. "Seriously, I haven't met any of his friends. I've got no idea what they're like. All I know is that they like to, uh, gangbang girls, and, uh, they're white guys I guess. Are you all sure you want to do this?"

She looked around. "I mean, if you do, if you want me to, I can ask him, but I can't, you know, promise anything at all. I can only ask."

She knew Erik had friends. He'd told her. He'd told her what he wanted them to do to her, too. When she thought about it, she was sure they'd like to do the same thing to every girl in her Bible Study class.

"Could you?" Hailey said excitedly, looking around.

"I'd like you to," Mandy said, wriggling.

"Me too," Phoebe nodded, her cheeks pink.

"Will there be enough guys for all of us?" Vanessa asked.

"I don't know how many friends he has," Jeong said, hesitantly.

"Lots, I hope," Sarah said.

They all looked at her. She blushed. "Well, I want to," she said.

"Uh, well, if you all want to, okay, I'll ask Erik tomorrow," Jeong said, still a little hesitant. "If you're all sure? I mean, really really sure. I mean, I want to make sure you know what they want." She looked around, saying it. "I mean, I'm pretty sure they're all going to want to fuck you all and its not going to be any good changing your mind at the last second."

"Good," Vanessa said. "I don't want a boyfriend at all, I just want to meet some guys who want to fuck me and who want to actually do it, and who know how." She wriggled excitedly. "I can't wait."

"How are we going to meet them, though?" Hailey's face fell. "I mean, my parents won't let me go anywhere with guys...."

"Mine won't either," Vanessa said, crestfallen.

"Bible Study!" Phoebe said, sitting up.

"Huh?" Jeong wasn't the only one that had no idea what she was talking about.

"Bible Study," Phoebe said again, almost stumbling over her words. "You know our parents, they all want us to be good Christian girls, right? That's why we're here at church wasting an evening every week going to Bible Study class on a weeknight."

"Uh, yeah," Jeong said. She knew her parents wanted her to be a good Christian girl, anyhow.

"It's not like we've got anything else to do except study," Sarah said sourly.

"Well," Phoebe said, as if it was self-explanatory. "Bible Study! We tell our parents we're forming our own Bible Study class." She looked around. "Our parents will love it, that we're taking the initiative to study the bible ourselves. And we can rotate, whoever's parents are out or something."

Vanessa smiled happily. "My parents are back in China for the next two months, and Stella's supposed to be looking after the house, and you all know Stella."

Jeong did.

"She's never home...and even if she was, she's out dating whenever mom and dad aren't around. I can tell her I'm having friends around and we can go down to the basement. She'll just ignore us, and we can bring the guys in. They just have to be quiet, but the basement's got soundproofing. My brother used to practice with his band down there. We can do anything we like once we're down there and the door's closed, and nobody will hear a thing."

She giggled. "There's even a pole for pole dancing down there. Stella told my parents it was gym equipment so they left it there after we moved in."

"But all our parents know your parents are away," Jeong said, thinking about it. "And what about you? You're staying with those friends of your mom's."

"My house is around the corner," Sarah said. "And my parents work late or they're out all the time. We could meet there and go around to Vanessa's, and one of those guys could drop us off home. I mean, if they get to fuck us, they shouldn't mind that?"

Vanessa giggled. "We're going to be cheap dates if a ride home is all we want."

"I guess," Jeong said, and she looked around, wondering for just a second what it was that she was doing. Setting Erik up with five of her...well, they were friends, even if they weren't her bff's like Annie and Ariana. Should she? Did she want to? Did they really want to? She didn't have to think about it to know Erik would. He'd fucked Ariana right in front of her. He'd fuck all her friends too, happily. She was sure of that.

"Do you all want to? I mean, you have to be really sure." Jeong remembered Ariana. "Really really sure, because they will, you know. I mean, not just fuck you. They'll gangbang you if you give them a chance. Or even if you don't."

Actually, she wasn't sure if they would, but Suzy had said something about Erik and his friends to Annie, and she knew about Fernanda. She didn't think she was wrong. Not after what Erik had said he wanted to do to her.

"I'm sure," Vanessa said, emphatically. "I really want to."

"Me too," Phoebe said. "Erik's so hunky, I'm sure his friends are, too."

"I'm in," Hailey said.

"I think it's the guys that'll be in," Mandy said, giggling.

"I can't wait," Sarah said, hugging herself. "I hope they want to."

"I'll ask him tomorrow," Jeong said, wanting so much to touch herself. Wanting Erik to touch her. Or Max. Max would do, but when she thought about her friends, and Erik doing to them what he'd done to Ariana while she watched, she almost climaxed right there and then.

"Uh, what about, you know, birth control?" Phoebe said. "I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to use condoms, but I don't want to get knocked up either."

"Oh god, no way," Hailey said, eyes wide. "Do any of you...?"

"I'm going to a clinic after school on Thursday to, uh, do that," Jeong interjected. "I can ask if you can all come with me, and we can all go together."

There was a long moment of silence as they all looked at her.

"You're totally awesome, Jeong," Vanessa said at last.

"I hope you still think that after Erik's friends have all gangbanged you," Jeong said.

This time they all laughed. They were still laughing when the door opened.

* * *

"Hello, everyone." Tiffany Wong walked in. "Did you enjoy Jeong's presentation, girls? It sounds like you did. I hope you had a good follow-on discussion?"

"Yes, Mrs. Wong, we did," Vanessa said, smiling.

Hailey and Sarah both nodded vigorously.

"It was great, Mrs. Wong," Mandy said, her cheeks pink. "We really enjoyed the discussion."

"I think we all learned something," Phoebe added virtuously.

Jeong's insides clenched tight, sending a sudden renewed rush of heat through her that left her weak and trying not to pant. She rather thought they were all going to learn a lot more. Probably more than any of them ever imagined they'd learn. She hoped they'd all enjoy it the way Ariana had. She was sure that she would. She was even more sure that Erik and his friends would. Erik had said he'd be picking her and Ariana up after school tomorrow. She'd ask him afterwards, after he'd finished whatever he planned to do to Ariana.

She was sure Erik and his friends would be interested.

She'd seen Erik with Ariana, she was sure he'd be interested.

But could she coax Erik into taking her the way he'd taken Ariana this afternoon? She was sure she'd like that as much as Ariana had. She just didn't want to be the girl at Erik's Frosh Party that everyone talked about.

Talked about? No, that wasn't it. She didn't mind the other girls talking about her at all.

What she didn't want was to be the girl that all the guys at Erik's Frosh Ball party gangbanged. Looking around at her Bible Study class friends, Jeong had a sudden flash of inspiration. Vanessa Zheng, Sarah Loo, Phoebe Zhao, Hailey Fujiomoto, Mandy Kim. Every single one of them was a virgin. Innocent? Well, not really, but they were virginal, and that was what Erik had said he liked.

Virgins.

Tomorrow, she was sure Erik would take her home from Ariana's. He'd want to do things to her. Tease her. Persuade her to be his Frosh Ball date. She'd tell him about her friends. Offer him a choice. Any one of them would do, although she did think Mandy Kim might be best. She had the sort of boobs guys always looked at, and she'd make a lot of noise for them. Maybe then he'd do it to her right away, and she'd get what she wanted.

Or maybe she'd just forget about Erik and do it with Max. He didn't want to save her for some party that was weeks away, and then gangbang her along with all his friends. He just wanted to fuck her. That was what Jeong knew she wanted. That was what she knew she needed.

Fucking.

* * *

"Mrs. Park? Of course, yes, you're expected. May I take your coat? Andre will show you to your table."

Hana Park followed Andre into the interior of the rather dimly lit restaurant, until at last she saw him. Saw him for the first time in nineteen years, and she recognized him instantly.

"Mark? Mark? It's really you."

"Hana, it's you." He stood, taking both her hands in his, gazing down into her eyes. "It's really you."

Hana Park gazed up into his eyes, seeing those eyes she'd last gazed up into thousands of miles away, and twenty years earlier. Twenty years and an ocean away. Before her parents had whisked her away from the totally unacceptable American businessman she'd somehow met and dated. Before she even knew herself that she was pregnant, all those years ago, back when she was a first year university student in Busan.

"Haengbokasipsio," Hana said softly, her hands still in his, her eyes filling with as yet unshed tears. "You found me after all these years. You found me!"

Twenty long years, not knowing what had happened to him, or where he'd gone, why he had disappeared.

"I tried," she whispered. "I tried so hard to find you, but my parents' sent me off to my uncle and aunt's and I couldn't...I wanted to, I tried so hard, but...."

"Don't cry, Hana," Mark said, folding her into his arms. "Don't cry, my love. I tried too, but nobody would talk to me about you. Nobody would tell me a thing. I searched and I searched. I even found your home address, I went to your parents' house, but the police came, they reported me to the company I worked for. Harassment, was what they said. My company sent me home, very quietly. My boss understood, said there was nothing he could do."

Hana smiled through her tears. "I knew you came. My uncle told me, and he told me you'd left and gone back to America too, and then I found out I was pregnant...."

"I'm sorry, Hana," he said, both her hands still held in his. "I'm so sorry. I tried so hard to find you. I'd have...pregnant? You were pregnant?"

"Yes," Hana said. "They tried to make me get rid of her but I wouldn't let them, our baby was all I had left of you, so instead they married me to a Korean guy here who wanted a wife. I had to, because...my parents arranged it. He's American-Korean, from here, he was looking for a wife from Korea...." She hesitated. "There was nothing else I could do, Mark. Not and keep our baby. It was the only way."

"Did he know about the baby?" Mark held her tight.

"I told him," Hana said. "My father beat me for telling him, but it turned out he didn't mind. He told me he was gay, and he needed a wife to keep his parents happy. He was really happy I was already pregnant too. It meant he didn't have to have sex, he told his family the baby was his, and it was a way out for me, away from my family. He's away in China now for his work, he has a boyfriend there, and his parents passed away two years ago. He doesn't need to hide it from them now, and I told him I didn't mind. He's been really good to me, Mark. I told him everything about you and me before we married, and he understood."

"We have a child, Hana? Yours and mine? I never dreamed...."

"You have a daughter, Mark," Hana breathed, clinging to him, trembling. "Her name's Jeong. She's eighteen now."

"Oh my god," Mark breathed, his knees suddenly shaky. "Let's sit down. Tell me. Tell me everything."

He eased Hana into her seat, sat himself, opposite her, one of her hands in his, the other summoning their waiter. "Laphroaig, no ice, just water on the side," he said. "And a vodka and coke over ice for the lady."

"You remember," Hana said, smiling, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears of happiness.

"I remember everything, Hana, my love," Mark said, taking both her hands in his. "Everything. Tell me what happened." He tried to smile, but failed. "Tell me about...." He swallowed, his own eyes watering now. "Our daughter. Does she know your husband's not her real father?"

Hana smiled now, through her tears. "No, there was no reason to tell her before, we agreed on that, but now...she's eighteen. Now that you're here, she should know."

She hesitated. "You are here, aren't you, Mark? Are you....?"

"Married? No. I was. I was when I met you, but you knew that. I was going to divorce her for you, but we had a son, and after you...disappeared and I couldn't find you, I stayed with her, but she and I divorced four years ago. It was mutual. After you...after I came back here, I thought I loved her, maybe I did for a while, and we stayed together for the boy, but when he was old enough to stand on his own feet, we divorced, very amicably."

"Your son?"

"He's twenty, he lives here, I have a house here but I don't often stay. I was here, I came to visit him, I come over every couple of months, and I...I found you by accident. I was on Facebook and I did a search on your name...so many Hana Kim's, but you were there, right at the top. I recognized you instantly, you haven't changed, and you were here."

He smiled, her hands still in his. "You're as beautiful as I remember you, Hana."

Hana sobbed once, smiling, her cheeks wet, but she couldn't release his hands to wipe her eyes. She would never release his hands again. Not now that they'd found each other, and in that moment, she knew she was as in love with him as she'd been nineteen years ago, over that spring in Busan.

He held her hands a little tighter. "There was never anyone else I loved but you, Hana. Never. And now that I've found you again...." He barely hesitated. "There'll never be anyone else, ever again. I love you, Hana. I've always loved you and I always will."

"I love you, Mark," Hana whispered, smiling through those tears, her heart threatening to burst. "I've always loved you, and just seeing you here, now, I love you as much now as I did back then." She too barely hesitated. "I'll divorce him, He won't mind, not now that his parents are dead. Our marriage was to save his parents' face, that was all, and he's always told me that he'd support me in whatever I wanted to do." Now she did hesitate, suddenly uncertain. "If you...if you still...."

"Hana, I always wanted to marry you," Mark said. "When I called you today, and you answered, and I heard your voice, it was as if we'd parted only yesterday, and I want to marry you as much now as I did then." He lifted one of her hands to his lips. "Hana Kim, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Oh yes," Hana blurted, and now she wept, but from sheer, unmitigated, boundless happiness. That happiness and that love that she'd found over that golden spring in Busan, so many years ago amongst the cherry blossoms.

* * *

Naked in her bed in the darkness of the night, Jeong lay on her stomach, face buried in her pillow, both hands between her legs, cupping her sex, her mind filled with images and kaleidoscoping thoughts. Max over her, spreading her legs wide, his cock like a steel bar in her hand, rampantly erect. She would've let him, she knew, and she knew he'd wanted to take her and make love to her. In her mind, she pictured his cock entering her where one of her fingers was sliding in and out between her swollen and slippery labia, his weight on her, spreading her legs wider still as he took her and rode her hard.

Erik had spread her legs wide yesterday afternoon too, over the arms of that chair, so wide, exposing her sex to his eyes and then to his mouth. Jeong shivered, remembering his mouth on her, his fingers inside her, front and back, so weird. His voice too, telling her he was going to fuck her cunt, and then fuck her ass. She didn't want her ass fucked, but then she thought about his finger in her there, and taking his cock there, face down, the way she was now. Taking his cock instead of his finger while all his friends watched.

Rolling onto her back, spreading her legs wide, both hands working now, two fingers caressing her labia and sliding into her sex, her other hand busy gently rolling her clitoris between her thumb and her index finger, she imagined Erik over her, taking her the way he'd taken Ariana this afternoon, riding her, pumping his cock into her, having her kneel for him, finishing inside her, but then, somehow, those images changed. Erik's friends, faceless, on either side of her, watching her as Erik used her, and then in her mind, one of them replaced Erik, easing himself onto her, into her, using her in turn, harder and harder until another took his place. Another, and another.

"No...no." Jeong shook her head, picturing Max again, but Erik's faceless friends kept reappearing, replacing Max, until at last she gave up and abandoned herself to her imagination. His friends, riding her, taking turns with her, using her the way Erik had used Ariana, except they were taking her one after another. Taking her and finishing in her the way Erik had finished in Ariana. Turning her over, face down, and using her there too, taking her and using her again and again, and in her imagination, she bucked and moaned and squealed and surrendered as they fucked her and filled her with their cum.

Rolling onto her stomach again, her face buried in her pillow to muffle those noises she couldn't help making, Jeong moaned and cried out as she climaxed, her sex pulsing hotly, her body awash with the pleasure of that orgasmic ending that left her limp and wet with her own sweat. She was just imagining doing it with Erik and all his friends, she told herself as her eyes closed; as she drifted into the arms of Morpheus. She wasn't going to, not with all his friends. It was only her imagination.

Only her imagination.

Nothing more.

* * * The End * * *

Well, I do hope you all enjoyed this latest chapter of Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball. The next installment will be coming shortly, and by that, I mean in a few weeks. Despite having two novels to deliver to my publisher this year, another novel I'm about to start co-writing, and two or three novels I intend self-publishing in short order, plus another three stories for Literotica all on the immediate backlog, I won't keep you hanging around waiting this time for more than a few weeks, and "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 11 -- Once is Never Enough", is of course just as over the top as every other chapter so far.